Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,872 members, 7,802,808 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 10:08 PM

4 Different Types Of Men - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / 4 Different Types Of Men (4008 Views)

TEN Types Of Men Who Will Cheat On You No Matter What [must Read For Ladies] / Four (4) Different Types Of Girls A Guy Should Avoid / A Man Has 4 Different Types Of Women (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

4 Different Types Of Men by dealordea(m): 6:13am On May 22, 2011
The Player: Players are men who typically frequent bars/clubs and other "pick up" spots, although you can run into them anywhere. They rely on their charm and/or looks to get girls and typically won't spend much if anything on you--they'll also try to get you to pay for all sorts of things if they can get away with it. They are interested in only one thing: Having sex with as many women as possible, the hotter the better. Even if you manage to become a players 'girlfriend' he's guaranteed to cheat on you, and will typically have several other girls on the side at any given time. If you have sex with him he'll dump you, if you don't have sex with him, he'll dump you.

The John: Johns are men who view women as a commodity that can be bought and sold. Although you will also meet them at pick up spots, you're more likely to meet them in places where they won't get as much competition from Players. These men will take you out on expensive dates from the beginning, buy you lots of flowers and gifts, possibly jewelry and trips if they're loaded. They view all this spending as an 'investment' for which they expect to see a sexual return.

The Friend: As in 'just friends'. You'll meet these guys everywhere. These guys don't have much confidence and they view women are so far superior to them that they couldn't possibly catch your interest by legitimate means. So their angle is to trick you into thinking they're safe and reliable by being your 'friend', hoping that you'll eventually fall for them or at least give them some pity sex.

The Man: A real man doesn't rely on any of these gimmicks. He may at times be charming but only because he's confident and at ease with himself around you, he doesn't use false charm as a crutch to woo women. He may spend money on you but only at a reasonable rate. He's not going to take you out to a #10,000 dinner for your first date, or buy you 5 dozen roses and a diamond necklace for your 1 month anniversary. And he will be a friend, but he won't allow you or anyone else to walk all over him.

Ladies, if you want a man you have to stop messing around with the other 3 boys. A man won't be interested in you if he sees that you're easily taken in by charm, money, or false friends. He won't be interested in you if those are the things you're looking for either. You can say: "Oh, well, I'll just make use of these guys until Mr. Right comes along." With that attitude, he ain't coming.
Re: 4 Different Types Of Men by Mynd44: 6:34am On May 22, 2011
Pointless
Re: 4 Different Types Of Men by hollandis(f): 7:34am On May 22, 2011
Useless,only fit for the garbage,trash etc
Re: 4 Different Types Of Men by hunkyjohn(m): 8:42am On May 22, 2011
I'm a real MAN. wink
Re: 4 Different Types Of Men by 190: 8:52am On May 22, 2011
I am a real woman with 2balls angry
Re: 4 Different Types Of Men by IZUKWU(m): 10:06am On May 22, 2011
I have upped my game.
Re: 4 Different Types Of Men by Dsense(m): 1:00pm On May 22, 2011
190:

I am a real woman with 2balls angry

undecided undecided lipsrsealed
Re: 4 Different Types Of Men by MMM2(m): 1:05pm On May 22, 2011
man na man
Re: 4 Different Types Of Men by Nobody: 9:27pm On May 22, 2011
@poster
you forgot a few on your list:
- the MARRIED ONEs (or in a r/ship ones) they will date you, treat you right and do all the tricks that women are looking for but NEVER take you home or answer their phones at odd hours. they will never marry and only want you as a side dish(sometimes unknowingly to you)- they mostly never reveal their true nature but, if they do, they make sure that its AFTER you´ve fallen deep in love with their asses.

- the SUGAR DADDY. he will buy everything you need, pay your rent, BB subscriptions and even family members hospital/school bills BUT they will tell you straight up that they will never marry you. most uneducate poor girls would fall for these types as they are a quick relief to their sorry lives. these girls would get addicted to such lifestyle and, when they finally get dumped, they will be so desperate to get another SD that they will unknowingly turn to prostit.ution.

- the INSECURE BROTHER. he will have all that you are looking for in a man but yet wont commit to you because of all the biatches that he dated in the past who made it impossible for him to trust anyone. although he may love you to death he wont trust you fully to make the move and thus waste you goddam time (since we all know that marriage is the ultimate aim of most 9ja women.). he will demand to know where you are at ALL times, check your phone and even follow you around.

- the BAD BOY. he got the right body and attitude and being around him is a rollercoaster of an adventure. its never dull to be around him, even dangerous at time and he will fukc you like a beast but his baby mommas will make your life a misery and some gang bangers may use you to hurt him. at the beginnig you think that you can manage it but after being bashed a few times, you will quietly leaves to another city and change your identity. lol.

- the BABY BOY. he lives at his mother house although old enough not to. although he is a great guy when he is with you (at night) you are always surrended by his entourage. he is immature, and will always require his parents approval for any "adult" move.  sadly you will be less important than the sunday football or his PS3 and probably only good for cleaning his room or make him a sandwich.
Re: 4 Different Types Of Men by Nobody: 9:36pm On May 22, 2011
Snot.
Re: 4 Different Types Of Men by Dyt(f): 9:47pm On May 22, 2011
tehehe
Re: 4 Different Types Of Men by 190: 5:08pm On May 23, 2011
juicypussy:

my name is sylvia, from calaba stay in ph and benin. a bit tall
very fair in complexion, sexxy shape not fat but very bursty with
tick and dark unmentionables[b].i need someone to suck my juicy kitty with a long
focal place and i love sucking the cap of a manliness
[/b].i need a loving, caring and strong guy for a hot sex. i luv MouthAction with a hard cock 08039472657
shocked shocked shocked
Re: 4 Different Types Of Men by Onchedu(m): 11:27am On May 26, 2011
MRbrownJA, that's a very interesting cartegorization. It plays out accuratelyin reality too espcially the Sugar Daddy.
Good job

(1) (Reply)

Guys, Washing Your Ladies Pants!! Good Or Bad Practice??? / Should I Sue This 15yrs Old Oyibo Girl? / Help! How Can A Lady Love Sex

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.