Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,426 members, 7,781,244 topics. Date: Friday, 29 March 2024 at 11:11 AM

Willian Joined Arsenal To Win The UCL But Instead Left Them Bottom Of The Table - Sports (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Willian Joined Arsenal To Win The UCL But Instead Left Them Bottom Of The Table (21079 Views)

Barca To Pay Liverpool Extra €5m After Coutinho Won The UCL For ANOTHER Team / Man City May Lose Key Players Including Guardiola If They Win The UCL / Zidane: The UCL Draw? If We Play Liverpool, We Will Eliminate Them (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Willian Joined Arsenal To Win The UCL But Instead Left Them Bottom Of The Table by suledes(m): 3:46pm On Aug 31, 2021
����

He was not comtempted at chelsea
Re: Willian Joined Arsenal To Win The UCL But Instead Left Them Bottom Of The Table by mardis: 3:46pm On Aug 31, 2021
Equity15:
I'm just so angry. I went to refill my gas and was told it's #3200 for 6Kg. It shall never be well with APC and buhari. My God! What sort of hardship is this?

Over here is 3k, it only God that will judge them i swear
Re: Willian Joined Arsenal To Win The UCL But Instead Left Them Bottom Of The Table by Bustincole(m): 3:46pm On Aug 31, 2021
Arsenal did a bad tin to willian
Re: Willian Joined Arsenal To Win The UCL But Instead Left Them Bottom Of The Table by zudozz: 3:47pm On Aug 31, 2021
How can u pay a Brazilian £220,000-a-week n expect him to do well? People wey their life style poor pass UAR own!
Re: Willian Joined Arsenal To Win The UCL But Instead Left Them Bottom Of The Table by Equity15(m): 3:47pm On Aug 31, 2021
mardis:

Over here is 3k, it only God that will judge them i swear
I swear.. I so was angry. I even wanted to punch the man
Re: Willian Joined Arsenal To Win The UCL But Instead Left Them Bottom Of The Table by Asiseeit: 3:47pm On Aug 31, 2021
Bigredmachine:
Willian has no hand in whatever arsenal is passing through now... Arsenal are where they are now because of foolishness and stubbornness...

Abi o. It's not like he played this season at all o.
Re: Willian Joined Arsenal To Win The UCL But Instead Left Them Bottom Of The Table by obonujoker(m): 3:48pm On Aug 31, 2021
Same as Pessi

1 Like

Re: Willian Joined Arsenal To Win The UCL But Instead Left Them Bottom Of The Table by HEAVEN4444: 3:48pm On Aug 31, 2021
Equity15:
I'm just so angry. I went to refill my gas and was told it's #3200 for 6Kg. It shall never be well with APC and buhari. My God! What sort of hardship is this?
wee you kip kwayet dia. when its time to find 10,000 naira for olosho you will be as effective as hushpuppy in 419 duties but when it comes time to pay tashere 3200 for gas you wee be crying about hardship. yeye dey smell

Re: Willian Joined Arsenal To Win The UCL But Instead Left Them Bottom Of The Table by Lamasta(m): 3:49pm On Aug 31, 2021
Arsenal really fall in hand......

Wicked Arsenal grin
Re: Willian Joined Arsenal To Win The UCL But Instead Left Them Bottom Of The Table by maronee(m): 3:50pm On Aug 31, 2021
Same with you I have been an ardent arsenal fan since 1999 but the truth is the love I have for the club wouldn't make me leave..
We only need to get all players fit and firing with or without this yeye Arteta and we would be fine...
Gunners for life

OkuFaba:
Just like Willian,
I've also left Arsenal.

Supported this team since 1999 ( 7yrs old)

I'm so done right now.

Re: Willian Joined Arsenal To Win The UCL But Instead Left Them Bottom Of The Table by Mosopzy23: 3:50pm On Aug 31, 2021
I read he said "winning" was one of the reason he left answer.
Was he not part of the rot at an Arsenal that couldn't win.

Do you want to work from home, office or anywhere without any stress and still make considerable income. All you need is an internet enabled phone with a targeted audience. Check my signature for the right plug.
Re: Willian Joined Arsenal To Win The UCL But Instead Left Them Bottom Of The Table by Fiscus105(m): 3:56pm On Aug 31, 2021
Irony of life.
Re: Willian Joined Arsenal To Win The UCL But Instead Left Them Bottom Of The Table by udemzyudex(m): 3:56pm On Aug 31, 2021
Lies I don't believe this nonsense, join Arsenal to win which ucl?
Re: Willian Joined Arsenal To Win The UCL But Instead Left Them Bottom Of The Table by bolaayenimo: 3:57pm On Aug 31, 2021
Oloshi
Re: Willian Joined Arsenal To Win The UCL But Instead Left Them Bottom Of The Table by rave409: 3:57pm On Aug 31, 2021
Not his fault , Arsenal just needs a good coach.
Re: Willian Joined Arsenal To Win The UCL But Instead Left Them Bottom Of The Table by robosky02(m): 3:57pm On Aug 31, 2021
Wait ohhhh

Do he came to win champions league with arsenal?

Mehhh you must be kidding me

3 Likes

Re: Willian Joined Arsenal To Win The UCL But Instead Left Them Bottom Of The Table by ejimatic: 3:59pm On Aug 31, 2021
Mangekyo:

SOURCE
monkey no good but I mama like am.....make u na leave us ooo. We will win Relegation Cup....

1 Like

Re: Willian Joined Arsenal To Win The UCL But Instead Left Them Bottom Of The Table by Equity15(m): 4:03pm On Aug 31, 2021
HEAVEN4444:
wee you kip kwayet dia. when its time to find 10,000 naira for olosho you will be as effective as hushpuppy in 419 duties but when it comes time to pay tashere 3200 for gas you wee be crying about hardship. yeye dey smell
you're a very foolish person. You think everyone is like you that pays for sex? If you think 3200 is tashere, then I'd gladly give you the gas attendant's account number so you pay in then I collect my money back. I don't care if you're being sarcastic or not but please avoid me. don't quote me anymore. I'm not in the mood.

1 Like

Re: Willian Joined Arsenal To Win The UCL But Instead Left Them Bottom Of The Table by adenigga(m): 4:03pm On Aug 31, 2021
Bigredmachine:
Willian has no hand in whatever arsenal is passing through now... Arsenal are where they are now because of foolishness and stubbornness...
Exactly!!!
May........

Re: Willian Joined Arsenal To Win The UCL But Instead Left Them Bottom Of The Table by WriterX(m): 4:04pm On Aug 31, 2021
grin EVEN MESSI IN HIS PRIME CAN'T SAVE ARSENAL , our club still dey suffer from arsene wenfer juju.

1 Like

Re: Willian Joined Arsenal To Win The UCL But Instead Left Them Bottom Of The Table by adenigga(m): 4:06pm On Aug 31, 2021
ejimatic:
monkey no good but I mama like am.....make u na leave us ooo. We will win Relegation Cup....
Don't mind them jare, we will manage win.....

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Willian Joined Arsenal To Win The UCL But Instead Left Them Bottom Of The Table by HEAVEN4444: 4:08pm On Aug 31, 2021
Equity15:
you're a very foolish person. You think everyone is like you that pays for sex? If you think 3200 is tashere, then I'd gladly give you the gas attendant's account number so you pay in then I collect my money back. I don't care if you're being sarcastic or not but please avoid me. don't quote me anymore. I'm not in the mood.
is like your head is paining you abi ? 3200 is what ? like 6 dollars abi ? so you use 6 dollars to buy gas that you will use for 3 months and you are here crying like a castrated fowl ? if you are living in america that amount of gas will cost you like 100 dollars. but you pay only 6 and we no go hear word again abi ? yeye dey smell

Re: Willian Joined Arsenal To Win The UCL But Instead Left Them Bottom Of The Table by jaxxy(m): 4:09pm On Aug 31, 2021
He was good at Chelsea. Arsenal has coaching problems
Re: Willian Joined Arsenal To Win The UCL But Instead Left Them Bottom Of The Table by edugag: 4:18pm On Aug 31, 2021
Haha
Re: Willian Joined Arsenal To Win The UCL But Instead Left Them Bottom Of The Table by dex4sure: 4:26pm On Aug 31, 2021
33years He looks like 22

1 Like

Re: Willian Joined Arsenal To Win The UCL But Instead Left Them Bottom Of The Table by guychidile: 4:30pm On Aug 31, 2021
Hmmm
Re: Willian Joined Arsenal To Win The UCL But Instead Left Them Bottom Of The Table by Janosky: 4:33pm On Aug 31, 2021
Bigredmachine:
Greed of the boardroom, scooping profits from investment rather than reinvest again.
NEVER investing in proven quality players.
Ikpalasa goalkeeper bought & great keeper sold out.
Re: Willian Joined Arsenal To Win The UCL But Instead Left Them Bottom Of The Table by BENEAMATA: 4:34pm On Aug 31, 2021
GeneralPula:
Such an unfortunate transfer..

He’s one player that I like. He was very effective at Chelsea..

Nah Hazard matter enter me pass. By now he would have won a lot awards. I’m still very much interested in hazard coming back to Chelsea but I doubt if Chelsea needs him anymore - we’ve got set of dribblers and runners that are even younger..

We wish them all the best!
willian deserves better than Arsenal .such a dedicated selfless team player . Totally deserved to win the UCL with chelsea . Hazard , on the other , deserved what he gets ( not talking about his injury woes in madrid ) . Now chelsea is full of ballers that puts in more than their requured shift of defending when we lose possession .Nobody hold on to the ball beyondeven 15 seconds and boy , that Havertz is a joy to watch ., all skill and plenty grit in a deceptively languid frame . Best wishes willian in your new adventure .
Re: Willian Joined Arsenal To Win The UCL But Instead Left Them Bottom Of The Table by Badgers14: 4:36pm On Aug 31, 2021
Let's see if Arsenal will use that money to sign Thierry Henry or Bergkamp grin
Re: Willian Joined Arsenal To Win The UCL But Instead Left Them Bottom Of The Table by SirBlack999(m): 4:37pm On Aug 31, 2021
Bacteriologist:
Everyone will judge him on the outcome but the thing is arsenal's problems are deeper than Willian.

If he keeps his head up he can excel at corinthians and who knows with the way old players are making waves these days he might make a comeback.

What's the name and author of this book?

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

The New NPFL Referees Kit For The 2016/2017 Season (photos) / Nigeria Vs Burkina Faso: All Africa Games Today At 4:30pm / Super Eagles Miss Flight To South-Africa

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.