Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,313 members, 7,780,758 topics. Date: Thursday, 28 March 2024 at 09:21 PM

Abia State :state Sponsored Theft Of Poor People's Shops.. - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Abia State :state Sponsored Theft Of Poor People's Shops.. (814 Views)

Happening Live Enugu State Government Gburu Destroying People's Shops / Police Arrest Four Ex-president Jonathan's In-laws Over Theft Of Jewellery, Valu / Meet The Poor People Paid N5000 Every Month By Nigerian Government (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Abia State :state Sponsored Theft Of Poor People's Shops.. by Ngorbungor(m): 3:02pm On Sep 02, 2021
funkekemi:
people died because of this , if the original owners are unable to provide 3 million after the road construction , what happens? Am asking you

Your question is neither here or there, because as a shop owners you should be able to rent out that shop for at least 2 million a year, so if you can pay that amount then be ready to let go of the shop to people that can pay. The problem with us is that will like to eat our cake and still half it.

My question is,

Will the value of these shops in ariaria that is in a dilapidated state and the value after reconstruction be the same?
Re: Abia State :state Sponsored Theft Of Poor People's Shops.. by funkekemi(f): 11:40am On Sep 03, 2021
Ngorbungor:

Your question is neither here or there, because as a shop owners you should be able to rent out that shop for at least 2 million a year, so if you can pay that amount then be ready to let go of the shop to people that can pay. The problem with us is that will like to eat our cake and still half it.

My question is,

Will the value of these shops in ariaria that is in a dilapidated state and the value after reconstruction be the same?
rent which shop 2 million ? A shop in a line is 150k to 200k not all ooo but the front line shops .. is that what they told you ? I am beginning to think you are ngwa because of this mentality . Only ngwa people holds this kind of view
Re: Abia State :state Sponsored Theft Of Poor People's Shops.. by funkekemi(f): 11:45am On Sep 03, 2021
Ngorbungor:

My question is,

ladies and gentle men , the ulterior motive of that governor is out , see what one his foot soldier is saying , those shops belong to people who pay annual taxes and rent , yet the governor wants to take their shops by force in pretense of market reconstruction . The fears of the people is exactly what I'm saying ... There will be a massive protest on Saturday and the people are willing to die for their properties . If ngwa people can't compete with settlers let them go elsewhere
Re: Abia State :state Sponsored Theft Of Poor People's Shops.. by funkekemi(f): 11:46am On Sep 03, 2021
Ngorbungor:

You can't provide 4 million after collecting rent for decades, because most of the shops are on rent.
4 million on shops that are floating on water, is 4 million that easy to provide? You yhdg is working for the governor, can you provide 2 million?
Re: Abia State :state Sponsored Theft Of Poor People's Shops.. by funkekemi(f): 11:48am On Sep 03, 2021
eduj:

that's a lie then, no shop owner claimed such. people like you are very inciteful
it's true , by Tuesday I will upload the videos of testimonies, the people were asked to bring 3 million for their own shops ooo , no Wonder the general knowledge of not allowing an ngwa man to rule
Re: Abia State :state Sponsored Theft Of Poor People's Shops.. by Ngorbungor(m): 12:46pm On Sep 03, 2021
funkekemi:
rent which shop 2 million ? A shop in a line is 150k to 200k not all ooo but the front line shops .. is that what they told you ? I am beginning to think you are ngwa because of this mentality . Only ngwa people holds this kind of view

Truth is always bitter, if you can't pay 2- 4 million for shop i.e if it's true that the government actually said that, then be ready to let go of the shop, because you can't paid for that shop after remodeling it for 150k.
Re: Abia State :state Sponsored Theft Of Poor People's Shops.. by Nobody: 1:18pm On Sep 03, 2021
funkekemi:
it's true , by Tuesday I will upload the videos of testimonies, the people were asked to bring 3 million for their own shops ooo , no Wonder the general knowledge of not allowing an ngwa man to rule
video you have been promising to upload since last week.

how much did T.a orji (an ohuhu man) give shop owners at osisioma market and ishi gate when he brought down there shops ?

how much did ouk the bende man sell shops at shopping centre ?

your bias towards the Ngwa man is appalling !!! but it removes nothing from us-after all ,we Ngwas also have a sizeable number of shops at Ariaria international market
Re: Abia State :state Sponsored Theft Of Poor People's Shops.. by funkekemi(f): 6:15pm On Sep 03, 2021
eduj:

video you have been promising to upload since last week.

how much did T.a orji (an ohuhu man) give shop owners at osisioma market and ishi gate when he brought down there shops ?

how much did ouk the bende man sell shops at shopping centre ?

your bias towards the Ngwa man is appalling !!! but it removes nothing from us-after all ,we Ngwas also have a sizeable number of shops at Ariaria international market
ngwa man is known to feed off from settlers , for some years that has eluded them because of increased influx of settlers , ngwa own shops no doubt but not at a demand site, see the mentality of an African man, because ta orji anf orji uzor did it, so okezie should equally do it , guy there is massive protest on Sunday at faulks road, that thing ngwa people are looking for , they will see it
Re: Abia State :state Sponsored Theft Of Poor People's Shops.. by Nobody: 7:42pm On Sep 03, 2021
funkekemi:
ngwa man is known to feed off from settlers , for some years that has eluded them because of increased influx of settlers , ngwa own shops no doubt but not at a demand site, see the mentality of an African man, because ta orji anf orji uzor did it, so okezie should equally do it , guy there is massive protest on Sunday at faulks road, that thing ngwa people are looking for , they will see it

I was pointing out the biased nature of your argument in making the issue an Ngwa issue.

your assertions are based on here say and no concrete evidence, bring on your so called massive Ngwa protest,when we the Ngwa decide to treat your madness, you guys will hear it.

And how does the Ngwa feed off the settlers ? am from isialangwa ,but and many members of my family bought land and built in Aba. we didn't get it free of charge.

Don't take our welcoming nature for cowardice

(1) (2) (Reply)

BREAKING: Anambra Election Shaky As Thousands Of INEC Adhoc Workers Resign Amid / Ekiti International Cargo Airport: Not Misplaced Priority, Debo Ranti Ajayi / Nigerians Are Competitive Abroad Due To Good Education At Home, Says Buhari

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.