Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,135 members, 7,807,444 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 01:39 PM

Laide Bakare And Kemi Afolabi Fight Over Dauda Sulaimon 'Gida' - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Laide Bakare And Kemi Afolabi Fight Over Dauda Sulaimon 'Gida' (76883 Views)

Kanye West And Kemi Olunloyo 2004 Throwback Photo / Gida: Kemi Afolabi & Gloria Johnson Fight Over Dauda Sulaimon - Amarachi Igwe / Pastor Tunde Bakare And Korede Bello Hug In Church Pose For Photograph (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Laide Bakare And Kemi Afolabi Fight Over Dauda Sulaimon 'Gida' by Omihanifa: 2:23pm On Aug 31, 2021
Hours after actors Laide Bakare and Kemi Afolabi mocked each other on Instagram, It has now been alleged that the reason for their fight is over younger actor, Gida.

Kemi Afolabi and Laide Bakare used to be one of the strongest bond in the movie industry as they always like putting on same outfits, going to parties and doing almost everything together, they often call each other “my twinee” whenever they put up PDAs on their Instagram pages.

Things have however gone sour between them.

Kemi Filani recalls that on Friday, August 27, Kemi Afolabi ranted on Instagram about her twinnie turned enemy as she described her as being delusional, crazy and an attention seeker.

Kemi Afolabi wrote: “Fine girl kemo, delusional low self esteem attention seeker say na she give me stardom werey Alaso….Ta lo ni Twinnie isonu! Yinmu Se Kemi ALAGBARA wa kere ni? TGIF..wey dem? Dem no reach”

And in response, Nollywood actress, Laide Bakare wrote “No matter what hatters say or do. Can never ever reach ME, Abi eleyi Fe Te ni ? Who you be? #laidebakare is your forefather MOTHER, I’m too Big for some kin nonsense, miss wereyy. Who be your Twinee?? Alaye baje … You wey be like Man!!!!”

Well, it has now been alleged that the reason why the former besties are at war is because of their younger colleague and actor, Dauda Sulaimon a.k.a Gida.

According to Gist Lover, Kemi Afolabi who has a daughter, doesn’t joke with her younger colleague and sugar boy, Gida, despite him being married with kids. She fights any other woman that he tries to get involved with, hence the reason for her fall out with Laide Bakare who has recently become close with Gida.

“See this guy wey cause fight between the Twinnie Oran,we go soon cut him prick,Kemi sha no like make any woman dey near this guy,whereas guy is married with kids o,with him jingle bell gbola,doing gbola give away up and down…if I no cut your prick call me bast*rd,shebi na because you get prick you dey cause fight,World pipu come out o,Gida don use Adodun(S*x Sweetner)for Kemi o……i come in peace” the blogger wrote.

Kemi Filani News recalls that Kemi Afolabi got into a fight with one Gloria Johnson over actor, Dauda Sulaimon a.k.a Gida, in 2020. The rumored affair between the actors leaked after Kemi Afolabi cried out over receiving death threats from the Gloria Johnson. She also allegedly fought with one actress Amatachi Igwe over the same young actor Gida.

When Kemi Afolabi had her house warming party in January, 2021, her husband wasn’t present, featured or mentioned in her public appreciation to those who stood by her. Even thought the actress cleared the air in 2020 that her marriage to her husband hasn’t crashed, with the actress building a house, which she claims to be her own, many are asking the question, where is Kemi Afolabi’s husband? Have they separated as insinuated? How come she is moving into a house she built without her husband in the picture?

https://www.kemifilani.ng/2021/08/laide-bakare-and-kemi-afolabi-allegedly-fight-over-sugar-boy-gida.html

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Laide Bakare And Kemi Afolabi Fight Over Dauda Sulaimon 'Gida' by sharpwriter(m): 5:39pm On Aug 31, 2021
O ga o = Na wa o

13 Likes

Re: Laide Bakare And Kemi Afolabi Fight Over Dauda Sulaimon 'Gida' by ObaKlaz: 5:58pm On Aug 31, 2021
These obese, bleached out Yoruba actresses can be too ratchet and slutty with no shame.
And no be say dem get talent like that. Na to shout and overact dem sabi. Won o wa polished that much, won tun wa lack finesse! They have this resident Agbero spirit in them.

284 Likes 18 Shares

Re: Laide Bakare And Kemi Afolabi Fight Over Dauda Sulaimon 'Gida' by tydi(m): 6:03pm On Aug 31, 2021
Oloshos... They should y’all getat..!!!
I’m beginning to accept the fact and thought pattern of that guy called mosdi.. something.. That all Nigerian women are useless .. ALL OF THEM!!!

54 Likes 8 Shares

Re: Laide Bakare And Kemi Afolabi Fight Over Dauda Sulaimon 'Gida' by MarveworldG: 6:03pm On Aug 31, 2021
grin

Please engage our services in interior design.
Our services: *Plasterboard/POP ceiling *Suspended ceiling for existing ceiling *Television wall designs *False wall design *lights installation *Kitchen cabinets *Wall paneling and ornaments installation *Wallpaper installation *consult *any kind of interior design. Whatsapp:081 1989 6472
Location: Lagos state and Rivers state (we render services anywhere in Nigeria).

3 Likes

Re: Laide Bakare And Kemi Afolabi Fight Over Dauda Sulaimon 'Gida' by KingOfAllIgbos: 6:03pm On Aug 31, 2021
Shameless women.

12 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Laide Bakare And Kemi Afolabi Fight Over Dauda Sulaimon 'Gida' by KingOfAllIgbos: 6:03pm On Aug 31, 2021
angry
Re: Laide Bakare And Kemi Afolabi Fight Over Dauda Sulaimon 'Gida' by superCleanworks(m): 6:03pm On Aug 31, 2021
dirty
shameless
low class
irritating

i wonder what their brothers would be saying about such disgrace of a sister

12 Likes

Re: Laide Bakare And Kemi Afolabi Fight Over Dauda Sulaimon 'Gida' by Mandesz(m): 6:03pm On Aug 31, 2021
You can't afford to lose a share of yo company.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Laide Bakare And Kemi Afolabi Fight Over Dauda Sulaimon 'Gida' by NwaOhafia: 6:04pm On Aug 31, 2021
grin

1 Like

Re: Laide Bakare And Kemi Afolabi Fight Over Dauda Sulaimon 'Gida' by Franchise21(m): 6:04pm On Aug 31, 2021
OK
Re: Laide Bakare And Kemi Afolabi Fight Over Dauda Sulaimon 'Gida' by PUSSYHOE(m): 6:04pm On Aug 31, 2021
Hoes!, Them like dicks too much.

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Laide Bakare And Kemi Afolabi Fight Over Dauda Sulaimon 'Gida' by Nobody: 6:04pm On Aug 31, 2021
Shameless farm tools

17 Likes 1 Share

Re: Laide Bakare And Kemi Afolabi Fight Over Dauda Sulaimon 'Gida' by revived: 6:04pm On Aug 31, 2021
Lmaooooo

So e dun reach here grin

Like my guy slawormiir will say 'pusssy ass niggars grin grin'

Hypocrisy lies in these so called actresses
I wouldn't be surprised if she carries a movie role tomorrow that's the opposite of what they are displaying grin grin

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Laide Bakare And Kemi Afolabi Fight Over Dauda Sulaimon 'Gida' by candyguyofficia(m): 6:04pm On Aug 31, 2021
Before opening the thread I thought it was Sugar Boy the musician

14 Likes 1 Share

Re: Laide Bakare And Kemi Afolabi Fight Over Dauda Sulaimon 'Gida' by ecomalchemist(m): 6:05pm On Aug 31, 2021
Hoes of the federal republickkkk !

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Laide Bakare And Kemi Afolabi Fight Over Dauda Sulaimon 'Gida' by FutureIsFemale(f): 6:05pm On Aug 31, 2021
Omihanifa:
Hours after actors Laide Bakare and Kemi Afolabi mocked each other on Instagram, It has now been alleged that the reason for their fight is over younger actor, Gida.

Kemi Afolabi and Laide Bakare used to be one of the strongest bond in the movie industry as they always like putting on same outfits, going to parties and doing almost everything together, they often call each other “my twinee” whenever they put up PDAs on their Instagram pages.

Things have however gone sour between them.

Kemi Filani recalls that on Friday, August 27, Kemi Afolabi ranted on Instagram about her twinnie turned enemy as she described her as being delusional, crazy and an attention seeker.

Kemi Afolabi wrote: “Fine girl kemo, delusional low self esteem attention seeker say na she give me stardom werey Alaso….Ta lo ni Twinnie isonu! Yinmu Se Kemi ALAGBARA wa kere ni? TGIF..wey dem? Dem no reach”

And in response, Nollywood actress, Laide Bakare wrote “No matter what hatters say or do. Can never ever reach ME, Abi eleyi Fe Te ni ? Who you be? #laidebakare is your forefather MOTHER, I’m too Big for some kin nonsense, miss wereyy. Who be your Twinee?? Alaye baje … You wey be like Man!!!!”

Well, it has now been alleged that the reason why the former besties are at war is because of their younger colleague and actor, Dauda Sulaimon a.k.a Gida.

According to Gist Lover, Kemi Afolabi who has a daughter, doesn’t joke with her younger colleague and sugar boy, Gida, despite him being married with kids. She fights any other woman that he tries to get involved with, hence the reason for her fall out with Laide Bakare who has recently become close with Gida.

“See this guy wey cause fight between the Twinnie Oran,we go soon cut him prick,Kemi sha no like make any woman dey near this guy,whereas guy is married with kids o,with him jingle bell gbola,doing gbola give away up and down…if I no cut your prick call me bast*rd,shebi na because you get prick you dey cause fight,World pipu come out o,Gida don use Adodun(S*x Sweetner)for Kemi o……i come in peace” the blogger wrote.

Kemi Filani News recalls that Kemi Afolabi got into a fight with one Gloria Johnson over actor, Dauda Sulaimon a.k.a Gida, in 2020. The rumored affair between the actors leaked after Kemi Afolabi cried out over receiving death threats from the Gloria Johnson. She also allegedly fought with one actress Amatachi Igwe over the same young actor Gida.

When Kemi Afolabi had her house warming party in January, 2021, her husband wasn’t present, featured or mentioned in her public appreciation to those who stood by her. Even thought the actress cleared the air in 2020 that her marriage to her husband hasn’t crashed, with the actress building a house, which she claims to be her own, many are asking the question, where is Kemi Afolabi’s husband? Have they separated as insinuated? How come she is moving into a house she built without her husband in the picture?

https://www.kemifilani.ng/2021/08/laide-bakare-and-kemi-afolabi-allegedly-fight-over-sugar-boy-gida.html
Hmmm

2 Likes

Re: Laide Bakare And Kemi Afolabi Fight Over Dauda Sulaimon 'Gida' by INTEGRITYA1(m): 6:05pm On Aug 31, 2021
Who go come be the referee?
Re: Laide Bakare And Kemi Afolabi Fight Over Dauda Sulaimon 'Gida' by Kinimajor: 6:05pm On Aug 31, 2021
With the one wen de ground self...people still get power to de fight...Na wa o
Abeg make una put me for ground o..I no wear pant
Re: Laide Bakare And Kemi Afolabi Fight Over Dauda Sulaimon 'Gida' by Cryomancer: 6:05pm On Aug 31, 2021
So these two òloshos haven't ended their fight over this Male he-goat even after 3yrs.

It's obvious Buhari is not doing enough to punish Nigerians.

25 Likes 1 Share

Re: Laide Bakare And Kemi Afolabi Fight Over Dauda Sulaimon 'Gida' by Femmyfestus: 6:05pm On Aug 31, 2021
olosho

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Laide Bakare And Kemi Afolabi Fight Over Dauda Sulaimon 'Gida' by HITCHHIKING(m): 6:05pm On Aug 31, 2021
Too bad

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Laide Bakare And Kemi Afolabi Fight Over Dauda Sulaimon 'Gida' by Cholls(m): 6:06pm On Aug 31, 2021
My brother all because of prickk
Re: Laide Bakare And Kemi Afolabi Fight Over Dauda Sulaimon 'Gida' by FactBoyz: 6:06pm On Aug 31, 2021
cheesy
Re: Laide Bakare And Kemi Afolabi Fight Over Dauda Sulaimon 'Gida' by Ayomide119: 6:06pm On Aug 31, 2021
So these two grown women aint planning to marry lol

2 Likes

Re: Laide Bakare And Kemi Afolabi Fight Over Dauda Sulaimon 'Gida' by Kinimajor: 6:06pm On Aug 31, 2021
Walahi..swears
candyguyofficia:
Before opening the thread I thought it was Sugar Boy the musician
Re: Laide Bakare And Kemi Afolabi Fight Over Dauda Sulaimon 'Gida' by Ibfpleasant(m): 6:07pm On Aug 31, 2021
Meanwhile, that guy is married with a kid and the two olohsos attended the naming.. shameless old kago

20 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Laide Bakare And Kemi Afolabi Fight Over Dauda Sulaimon 'Gida' by Crossroad1(m): 6:07pm On Aug 31, 2021
These hoes ain't loyal
No matter how hard you try, you can never understand a woman especially a nymph or a klepto.
When you come to island, na all these small small yahoo Boys dey parol dem..
If you dey nairaland and you are into yahoo or ritual, don't ever use that money to train your kids, don't allow those innocent kids suffer from what they know nothing about and remember, karma is real.
Una go get wetin due for una at the right time..

21 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Laide Bakare And Kemi Afolabi Fight Over Dauda Sulaimon 'Gida' by Numerouno94(m): 6:07pm On Aug 31, 2021
All these local champion oloshos wit their 250% density wig nd sloppy never been pregnant but having postpartum bellies.

21 Likes 3 Shares

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Photo Of Bobrisky And Tonto Dikeh Kissing: Fans React / Jumoke Orisaguna, Ex-Breadseller Reunites With Her Husband (photos) / Theodore Anyanji Dies At A Prayer And Healing Church In Festac

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.