Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,046 members, 7,799,544 topics. Date: Wednesday, 17 April 2024 at 12:31 AM

Navy Commodore Kunle Olawunmi Arrives DIA With Femi Falana - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Navy Commodore Kunle Olawunmi Arrives DIA With Femi Falana (3683 Views)

We Only Invited Kunle Olawunmi To Help Us With Valuable Information - DHQ / Kunle Olawunmi Wanted By Defence Intelligence Agency Over Channels TV Interview (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Navy Commodore Kunle Olawunmi Arrives DIA With Femi Falana by decasey(m): 5:24pm On Aug 31, 2021
Calamity buhari
Re: Navy Commodore Kunle Olawunmi Arrives DIA With Femi Falana by aminusodiq(m): 5:47pm On Aug 31, 2021
Offpointng:
You know attacks as such that happened at NDA can be prevented if only FG can empower our man o war boys to guard most of these facilities, needless to mention no one is talking bout the Peace corps. how then do we now expect to harvest fried akara from a coconut tree??
off point 100%
Re: Navy Commodore Kunle Olawunmi Arrives DIA With Femi Falana by bolaayenimo: 5:50pm On Aug 31, 2021
See correct man. Not like some that fled to Benin and UK
Re: Navy Commodore Kunle Olawunmi Arrives DIA With Femi Falana by mariovito(m): 7:17pm On Aug 31, 2021
D
Re: Navy Commodore Kunle Olawunmi Arrives DIA With Femi Falana by babzo(m): 6:54am On Sep 03, 2021
dallasi:

I laugh in my dialect.. so it never occur to you that civilization began from Egypt..?
And because they invented computer and other technologies you should take all their vices hook line and sinker?
I see you belong to LGBT family

Oga , na wa o!
Anyway civilization didn't begin in Egypt. But Egypt was once the world's super power thousands of years ago.
Re: Navy Commodore Kunle Olawunmi Arrives DIA With Femi Falana by dallasi: 10:27am On Sep 03, 2021
babzo:

Oga , na wa o!
Anyway civilization didn't begin in Egypt. But Egypt was once the world's super power thousands of years ago.

Like seriously
Re: Navy Commodore Kunle Olawunmi Arrives DIA With Femi Falana by babzo(m): 12:08pm On Sep 03, 2021
dallasi:

Like seriously

Civilizations first appeared in Mesopotamia (present day Iraq).
Re: Navy Commodore Kunle Olawunmi Arrives DIA With Femi Falana by dallasi: 12:42pm On Sep 03, 2021
babzo:

Civilizations first appeared in Mesopotamia (present day Iraq).

You are coming back to your sense now.
Re: Navy Commodore Kunle Olawunmi Arrives DIA With Femi Falana by babzo(m): 2:41pm On Sep 03, 2021
dallasi:

You are coming back to your sense now.

My senses?
Is Egypt the same as Mesopotamia? Or you think the two are the same?

Oga check map o grin
Re: Navy Commodore Kunle Olawunmi Arrives DIA With Femi Falana by dallasi: 9:11pm On Sep 03, 2021
babzo:

My senses?
Is Egypt the same as Mesopotamia? Or you think the two are the same?

Oga check map o grin

As you are obsessed with overrated America...perhaps LGBT family as well.
Re: Navy Commodore Kunle Olawunmi Arrives DIA With Femi Falana by Rolings: 2:28am On Sep 04, 2021
Freestainworld:
I like this man's courage, let's see what plays out.

Which courage....if he had talked while in service that would have been courage.....he left the navy angry after failing promotion exam thrice....which is no big deal...at that cadre....most people fail and cover it up with retirement....

He also mischieviously refused to add that the barracks gate are thrown open on sundays too but was just ranting about fridays only just to act a script......the wind has blown and fowl nyash has opened
Re: Navy Commodore Kunle Olawunmi Arrives DIA With Femi Falana by babzo(m): 4:01am On Sep 04, 2021
dallasi:

As you are obsessed with overrated America...perhaps LGBT family as well.

Oga that is using America Whatsapp on America phone/computer via America created Internet/
technology , wearing America clothes , watching America Netflix, commenting on America topic...una well done oangry
Re: Navy Commodore Kunle Olawunmi Arrives DIA With Femi Falana by dallasi: 9:24am On Sep 04, 2021
babzo:

Oga that is using America Whatsapp on America phone/computer via America created Internet/
technology , wearing America clothes , watching America Netflix, commenting on America topic...una well done oangry

So that made you to be " rent boy"?
Re: Navy Commodore Kunle Olawunmi Arrives DIA With Femi Falana by babzo(m): 9:39am On Sep 04, 2021
dallasi:

So that made you to be " rent boy"?

This guy, this guy..your matter hennn..just take correction and move on. Nobody knows everything nau grin
Re: Navy Commodore Kunle Olawunmi Arrives DIA With Femi Falana by dallasi: 6:14pm On Sep 04, 2021
babzo:

i should accept the LGBT or what?
Re: Navy Commodore Kunle Olawunmi Arrives DIA With Femi Falana by babzo(m): 6:45pm On Sep 04, 2021
dallasi:

i should accept the LGBT or what?

Oga, me I don't understand your obsession with LGBT o grin

Are you a member? Because the discussion sef is not about LGBT grin
Re: Navy Commodore Kunle Olawunmi Arrives DIA With Femi Falana by dallasi: 9:00pm On Sep 04, 2021
babzo:

Oga, me I don't understand your obsession with LGBT o grin

Are you a member? Because the discussion sef is not about LGBT grin

because you said i should accept everything whole kindheartedly from America hence they invented Facebook,internet ,whats app etc..
Then I ask you even the LGBT should also be accepted?
you seems like one bro

(1) (2) (Reply)

Elon Musk Mocks Russia Over Stopping Of Rocket Engine / What If These Two Become The Flagbearers Of Their Parties Who Would You Support? / Oluremi Tinubu; Who Are Tinubu's Kingsmen That Came With Tinubu To Marry You

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.