Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,332 members, 7,808,150 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 07:50 AM

Anambra Joins Oil Producing States, To Benefit From 13% Derivation - Politics (12) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Anambra Joins Oil Producing States, To Benefit From 13% Derivation (40316 Views)

EFCC, 9 States Bicker Over N84.7bn Mismanaged From 13% Derivation Fund / We Only Received ₦‎14.7bn As 13% Derivation, Says Delta Govt / Federal Government Approves 13% Derivation For Revenue Generated From Mining (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Anambra Joins Oil Producing States, To Benefit From 13% Derivation by kelly72: 7:27am On Sep 01, 2021
seunmsg:

So, if Kogi and Anambra will be sharing proceeds from well 1, 2 and 3, pending the final delineation of the boundary between the two states, is Kogi not an oil producing state in the interim? Comprehension shouldn’t be so difficult now. Smh!

In the interim, it should be counted as an oil producing State.
But the governor needs to write the kind of letter Obiano wrote to the revenue agency first.
Re: Anambra Joins Oil Producing States, To Benefit From 13% Derivation by Supremos: 7:33am On Sep 01, 2021
MI6Surveillance:
[s][/s]

Evil envious bitter frustrated fellow, why not face your backward useless backward shithole Imo state. Now Anambra has become an oil producing state and the largest oil producer in igbo land. Now go and die. You used to claim to be from Anambra until you were busted. Face your backward Imo state for once
stop dragging Imo state into your whatever rubbish you have with that guy.
I have been here defending Anambra, am I from Anambra?. No. I'm from Imo. You can call him out and leave Imo out of it. Imo state didn't send him to fight Anambra.

4 Likes

Re: Anambra Joins Oil Producing States, To Benefit From 13% Derivation by MI6Surveillance: 7:35am On Sep 01, 2021
Then caution him because he is your imo brother, because it was his stupid post that prompted my own response.

Supremos:
stop dragging Imo state into your whatever rubbish you have with that guy.
I have been here defending Anambra, am I from Anambra?. No. I'm from Imo. You can call him out and leave Imo out of it. Imo state didn't send him to fight Anambra.
Re: Anambra Joins Oil Producing States, To Benefit From 13% Derivation by Fejoku: 7:36am On Sep 01, 2021
[s]
Revolva:

You think every body is Yoruba , you have to change your reasoning

Read my last message well I said onelga is a mixed LGA ..egbema side is more Igbo that ogba people who are of ukwuani stock ...that means ONelga is semi Igbo town ok that how to describe it

I don't know which side you are from , maybe the Igbo side but I will tell u more about your people history ok
[/s]
Confusion of the highest order. How is ONELGA a mixed LGA when Anioma inclusive of Ukwuani is also Igbo? Your confusion is in arithmetic progression.

4 Likes

Re: Anambra Joins Oil Producing States, To Benefit From 13% Derivation by Supremos: 7:39am On Sep 01, 2021
MI6Surveillance:
[s][/s]

The disputed oil well are still in RIVERS state. Imo is still producing little oil. Anambra has largest oil production in SE region.
No sir, that's false claim. Imo recovered 46 oil Wells, from what I read as post by Imo state government, Rivers State are disputing 3 oil Wells, but some alerted me of guardian news report that says it's 17 disputed Oil Wells. So even if it is 17, it means Imo recovered so far, 29 Oil Wells, this excludes the ones previously accruing to the state
Re: Anambra Joins Oil Producing States, To Benefit From 13% Derivation by Supremos: 7:43am On Sep 01, 2021
MI6Surveillance:
Then caution him because he is your imo brother, because it was his stupid post that prompted my own response.

any idiot can hide in the name of any state to talk nonsense. I'm saying even if he's from Imo, non of us imolites both on here and outside there designated him to cause trouble on our behalf.
He's mad if he thinks he's here to fight his brother.

4 Likes

Re: Anambra Joins Oil Producing States, To Benefit From 13% Derivation by Supremos: 7:46am On Sep 01, 2021
kelly72:

In the interim, it should be counted as an oil producing State.
But the governor needs to write the kind of letter Obiano wrote to the revenue agency first.
counted as Oil producing state with just 3 disputed Oil Wells, whose proceeds will be shared 50/50 with Anambra state?.
Just go and rest abeg

3 Likes

Re: Anambra Joins Oil Producing States, To Benefit From 13% Derivation by Fejoku: 7:49am On Sep 01, 2021
Revolva:

I have been here bro ...OMoku this place light is 247 it does not go off because of the Agip lol company

But OMoku is a very violent except now it has reduced

You people are not that igbos ..I know there are igbos between you guys especially that egbema people I know they are close to imo , then ogba people are ukwuani and ndoni as well it's a mixed LGA

Mr man you sound funny ..don't you know that igbos are in delta and the part they occupy is anioma which is a collective description of ukwuani , Ebu , ika , Asaba ogwashuku speaking clan anioma is 90 percent Igbo and 5 percent ebu (igala) and other
At the bolded, if they are 'not that Igbo', what then are they?
For your last paragraph, if Anioma is 90% Igbo while Igala with only one community(Ebu) which they even share with Igbos are 5%, who then are the remaining 5%?
Is Ukwuani among the 90% Igbo that constitute Anioma? If so, why then do the Ndoni and Ogba who you claim are of Ukwuani stock not to be considered as Igbos in ONELGA? Do you see why I said you're confused.

4 Likes

Re: Anambra Joins Oil Producing States, To Benefit From 13% Derivation by OmoEpe(m): 7:56am On Sep 01, 2021
SlayerForever:
Oil producing states

South East
*Abia
*Imo
*Anambra

South West
*Ondo (Bitumen) grin

Southwest offers nothing to the economy. No wonder they hate Oduduwa nasan shocked

Eleribu doesn't know that Lagos is an oil producing state

Hatred has turned Eleribu to a dummy

Eleribu data is to abuse Buhari and Tinubu, His life is empty and useless without those 2 individuals alive

Eleribu brain and thinking process has been outsourced to his LORD and master, Cownu the ape chilling in DSS cage chopping banana

Anuofia

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Anambra Joins Oil Producing States, To Benefit From 13% Derivation by Ariani: 8:24am On Sep 01, 2021
Fejoku:

For your last paragraph, if Anioma is 90% Igbo while Igala with only one community(Ebu) which they even share with Igbos are 5%, who then are the remaining 5%?
Is Ukwuani among the 90% Igbo that constitute Anioma? If so, why then do the Ndoni and Ogba who you claim are of Ukwuani stock not to be considered as Igbos in ONELGA? Do you see why I said you're confused.

The guy you replied is a an Igala man whose people took permanent refugee in Anambra North.
Many of them are strong Igbo haters and silently work against Igbo unity.

In the fullness of time, the needful will be done.
Obialu ije ga enweriri una!

6 Likes

Re: Anambra Joins Oil Producing States, To Benefit From 13% Derivation by SlayerForever: 8:45am On Sep 01, 2021
[s]
OmoEpe:

Eleribu doesn't know that Lagos is an oil producing state

Hatred has turned Eleribu to a dummy

Eleribu data is to abuse Buhari and Tinubu, His life is empty and useless without those 2 individuals alive

Eleribu brain and thinking process has been outsourced to his LORD and master, Cownu the ape chilling in DSS cage chopping banana

Anuofia
[/s]

Lamentations lwkmd.

4 Likes

Re: Anambra Joins Oil Producing States, To Benefit From 13% Derivation by Legendforte: 8:54am On Sep 01, 2021
MI6Surveillance:

It is called for, to put you avd your co travellers on notice
Lol we are not fighting yet. Apply decorum most times.
Re: Anambra Joins Oil Producing States, To Benefit From 13% Derivation by MI6Surveillance: 8:56am On Sep 01, 2021
Legendforte:

Anyone you want, I dey.
Re: Anambra Joins Oil Producing States, To Benefit From 13% Derivation by Revolva(m): 9:10am On Sep 01, 2021
Timetravel88:

Are you saying Ukwuani is not Igbo?

Most Ukwuani people I know don't identify themselves as core igbo...yes there may be called semi igbo...you wan tell me ukwani peeps I have as friend too plenty.. and they have mixed ancestry as well..

Fejoku:
[s][/s]
Confusion of the highest order. How is ONELGA a mixed LGA when Anioma inclusive of Ukwuani is also Igbo? Your confusion is in arithmetic progression.

ONELGA is a mixed LGA ..are u dumb...of Egbema who are more of imo state origin igbo and Ogba Egema i don't know what they speak but its more like ukwuani syle , then Ndoni who are more of Ukwuani origin .

It may shock you that many of these peeps you are draggin to be igbo may not be truly igbo ancestrally just few of them are from igbo ancestry,.

Liebermantic:

Tell me any noticeable difference between an Ogba man and Egbema man?

I don't know , I only know Ogba people because i stay with them a bit and they don't even sound igbo like that but more of ukwuani

Fejoku:

Anioma is seen as Igbo because its has Igbo roots , but it is not that fact that every one in Anioma is Igbo that why is ay its 90 percent igbo ...YOU SHOULD KNOW THAT ...

Ariani:

The guy you replied is an Igala man whose people took permanent refugee in Anambra North.
Many of them are strong Igbo haters and silently work against Igbo unity.

In the fullness of time, the needful will be done.
Obialu ije ga enweriri una!

you are the one that is a hater, sense. less always here why should I hate anyone...am only correcting you guys and you see my correction as a sign of hate. if I hate igbo people than I wont be for them that are always around me and my family we all co exist.......shame on you
Re: Anambra Joins Oil Producing States, To Benefit From 13% Derivation by jimyjames(m): 9:20am On Sep 01, 2021
Blue3k:

Yeah life's not fair as your parents probably told you. Now get to work if you actually want anything done about it.
We survived against all odds didn't we? From awolowo's 20 pounds to millionaires
Re: Anambra Joins Oil Producing States, To Benefit From 13% Derivation by berrystunn(m): 10:00am On Sep 01, 2021
post=105359707:

Remember Anambra shares boundaries with Rivers and Delta state.

With which Rivers
Re: Anambra Joins Oil Producing States, To Benefit From 13% Derivation by Anambra1stSon(m): 10:12am On Sep 01, 2021
berrystunn:

With which Rivers
Ignorant mind, Andoni share boundary with Anambra state

Re: Anambra Joins Oil Producing States, To Benefit From 13% Derivation by NGpatriot: 10:20am On Sep 01, 2021
Dividends of friendship, respect, humility and bipartisanship.

Always love their cordial relationship, unlike the shallow, shortsighted bigots in that region..

grin grin

Re: Anambra Joins Oil Producing States, To Benefit From 13% Derivation by NGpatriot: 10:25am On Sep 01, 2021
Obiano-Mr President, I don send request for the oil-producing state money.

PMB-No worry, I don approve am already.

Obiano- God Bless you sir.

grin grin

Re: Anambra Joins Oil Producing States, To Benefit From 13% Derivation by MENELIIK: 10:58am On Sep 01, 2021
SlayerForever:
Oil producing states

South East
*Abia
*Imo
*Anambra

South West
*Ondo (Bitumen) grin

Southwest offers nothing to the economy. No wonder they hate Oduduwa nasan shocked

Typical Osu with low thinking let me educate you and your fellow ignoramus liking your m*mu comment. Before the coming of Lagos as an oil producing state last year, Two states of the East Abia and Imo and Ondo of West are the three states producing crude oil outside Niger Delta. The combined output of Imo and Abia for east is less than 30,000bpd while the output of Ondo is 60,000bpd. Last year Lagos was added with the capacity of 40,000 bpd and your fellow Osus on this platform lamented how crude oil is no longer essential because it has been discovered in Lagos the land of people you love to hate. Now 4 litres of crude oil is reported to have been discovered on in a disputed area between Kogi and Anambra to be shared equally, you are bragging probably you forgot that if Kogi is an oil producing state it is still to the advantage of Yoruba people because Kogi west belong to them. You hypocritically (Typical of the Osus) painted Ondo has having only Bitumen thinking everybody on this platform is a villager like you. The way God bless Yorubas, the Osus will just continue to develop B.P for nothing.

1 Like

Re: Anambra Joins Oil Producing States, To Benefit From 13% Derivation by aribisala0(m): 11:01am On Sep 01, 2021
SlayerForever:
[s][/s]

Zombie that's not what it said. It said proceeds are shared 50:50 from well 1, 2 and 3 until proper delineation is done. Comprendre? cheesy
You are the one with a comprehension . problem .What did he say that is inaccurate?
Re: Anambra Joins Oil Producing States, To Benefit From 13% Derivation by Maxino88: 12:25pm On Sep 01, 2021
If they have the mind, they should come to kogi to come and do anything .
Re: Anambra Joins Oil Producing States, To Benefit From 13% Derivation by Fejoku: 12:32pm On Sep 01, 2021
Revolva:

Most Ukwuani people I know don't identify themselves as core igbo...yes there may be called semi igbo...you wan tell me ukwani peeps I have as friend too plenty.. and they have mixed ancestry as well..

ONELGA is a mixed LGA ..are u dumb...of Egbema who are more of imo state origin igbo and Ogba Egema i don't know what they speak but its more like ukwuani syle , then Ndoni who are more of Ukwuani origin .

It may shock you that many of these peeps you are draggin to be igbo may not be truly igbo ancestrally just few of them are from igbo ancestry,.

I don't know , I only know Ogba people because i stay with them a bit and they don't even sound igbo like that but more of ukwuani

Anioma is seen as Igbo because its has Igbo roots , but it is not that fact that every one in Anioma is Igbo that why is ay its 90 percent igbo ...YOU SHOULD KNOW THAT ...

you are the one that is a hater, sense. less always here why should I hate anyone...am only correcting you guys and you see my correction as a sign of hate. if I hate igbo people than I wont be for them that are always around me and my family we all co exist.......shame on you
Speaking on the bolded, I repeat that your confusion cannot be cured. If Anioma is 90% Igbo and they have Igbo ancestry, 5% Igala, who makes up the rest 5%? Is there anything like half Igbo as your wrote over there?
Speaking of ancestry, are all current Igalas originally of Igala ancestry? Do you want me to dissect Igala and their diverse origin? I can do that very quickly. There's no tribe on earth that can claim all her people to be of 100% homogenous ancestry. It is always like that.
It's better you shut your mouth if you don't know about a thing than for you to be speaking trash.

1 Like

Re: Anambra Joins Oil Producing States, To Benefit From 13% Derivation by Mangekyo: 12:35pm On Sep 01, 2021
Conrod:
Anambra is richer than your state and region.

Anambra is not even among the top 10 richest in Nigeria. Sharap
Re: Anambra Joins Oil Producing States, To Benefit From 13% Derivation by ddeola: 12:42pm On Sep 01, 2021
13% wey no reach 3% according to Bo-kohari mathematics. grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Anambra Joins Oil Producing States, To Benefit From 13% Derivation by proeast(m): 12:55pm On Sep 01, 2021
MENELIIK:

[s]
Typical Osu with low thinking let me educate you and your fellow ignoramus liking your m*mu comment. Before the coming of Lagos as an oil producing state last year, Two states of the East Abia and Imo and Ondo of West are the three states producing crude oil outside Niger Delta. The combined output of Imo and Abia for east is less than 30,000bpd while the output of Ondo is 60,000bpd. Last year Lagos was added with the capacity of 40,000 bpd and your fellow Osus on this platform lamented how crude oil is no longer essential because it has been discovered in Lagos the land of people you love to hate. Now 4 litres of crude oil is reported to have been discovered on in a disputed area between Kogi and Anambra to be shared equally, you are bragging probably you forgot that if Kogi is an oil producing state it is still to the advantage of Yoruba people because Kogi west belong to them. You hypocritically (Typical of the Osus) painted Ondo has having only Bitumen thinking everybody on this platform is a villager like you. The way God bless Yorubas, the Osus will just continue to develop B.P for nothing. [/s]

Stop talking nonsense!
You can't be an oil producing state without earning derivations. Lagos is not producing any oil, stop decieving yourself!

2 Likes

Re: Anambra Joins Oil Producing States, To Benefit From 13% Derivation by MENELIIK: 2:44pm On Sep 01, 2021
proeast:

Stop talking nonsense!
You can't be an oil producing state without earning derivations. Lagos is not producing any oil, stop decieving yourself!

i was thinking you will refute my claim, Yoruba land produces more crude oil than Igbo land simple
Re: Anambra Joins Oil Producing States, To Benefit From 13% Derivation by Obdk: 3:07pm On Sep 01, 2021
Legendforte:
Please leave general Chino..

1 Like

Re: Anambra Joins Oil Producing States, To Benefit From 13% Derivation by Obdk: 3:07pm On Sep 01, 2021
MI6Surveillance:

Anyone you want, I dey.
General Chino..
Re: Anambra Joins Oil Producing States, To Benefit From 13% Derivation by Obdk: 3:11pm On Sep 01, 2021
berrystunn:

With which Rivers
Its a fact.
Anambra share boundary with Enugu delta Kogi Imo Abia Edo Rivers
States
Thank me for the info

2 Likes

Re: Anambra Joins Oil Producing States, To Benefit From 13% Derivation by Obdk: 3:17pm On Sep 01, 2021
MENELIIK:

Typical Osu with low thinking let me educate you and your fellow ignoramus liking your m*mu comment. Before the coming of Lagos as an oil producing state last year, Two states of the East Abia and Imo and Ondo of West are the three states producing crude oil outside Niger Delta. The combined output of Imo and Abia for east is less than 30,000bpd while the output of Ondo is 60,000bpd. Last year Lagos was added with the capacity of 40,000 bpd and your fellow Osus on this platform lamented how crude oil is no longer essential because it has been discovered in Lagos the land of people you love to hate. Now 4 litres of crude oil is reported to have been discovered on in a disputed area between Kogi and Anambra to be shared equally, you are bragging probably you forgot that if Kogi is an oil producing state it is still to the advantage of Yoruba people because Kogi west belong to them. You hypocritically (Typical of the Osus) painted Ondo has having only Bitumen thinking everybody on this platform is a villager like you. The way God bless Yorubas, the Osus will just continue to develop B.P for nothing.
Very long epistle of lamentation from the coneheaders..

Lagos is not an oil producing state. If you like cry from yewa to ibarapa.

(1) (2) (3) ... (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (Reply)

Obasanjo, Jonathan’s Recent Road Accidents Serve Them Right – Balarabe Musa / Buhari Re-Unites With Grandchild After A Week On The Road (Photo) / Saraki Loses All Four Local Governments In Senatorial District

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 61
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.