Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,403 members, 7,808,439 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 11:59 AM

Anambra Joins Oil Producing States, To Benefit From 13% Derivation - Politics (9) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Anambra Joins Oil Producing States, To Benefit From 13% Derivation (40317 Views)

EFCC, 9 States Bicker Over N84.7bn Mismanaged From 13% Derivation Fund / We Only Received ₦‎14.7bn As 13% Derivation, Says Delta Govt / Federal Government Approves 13% Derivation For Revenue Generated From Mining (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Anambra Joins Oil Producing States, To Benefit From 13% Derivation by Captain8(m): 10:43pm On Aug 31, 2021
Liebermantic:

So I, being a son Of Ali Egbema from Mgbede in Egbema, Rivers State is Ijaw, right? God forbid! We don't look alike..You Ijaws are too dark-skinned and lazy..What is good about being an Ijaw man? We are proudly IGBO
you are not egbema guy.... egbemas in rivers are beginin to proud of their Ijaw root
Re: Anambra Joins Oil Producing States, To Benefit From 13% Derivation by buckeyemedia: 10:45pm On Aug 31, 2021
Elvinci101:

Oya, go and do what you know how to do best.
Chai Na so Fulani done punish you for Nigeria? Abi your Fulani sergeant papa wey serve for East leave you people @ a young age? Why the obsession with Fulani?
Re: Anambra Joins Oil Producing States, To Benefit From 13% Derivation by Blue3k(m): 10:46pm On Aug 31, 2021
post=105366787:

Anambra is fourth largest economy without all I listed, imagining where Anambra is heading....

You've started again with this again? Do you want to add your caveats like last time? Please let us know what's the states GDP is and who calculated it. Also mention which state Anambra leapfrogged since 2017 to earn the number 4 spot.

1 Like

Re: Anambra Joins Oil Producing States, To Benefit From 13% Derivation by Captain8(m): 10:48pm On Aug 31, 2021
Elvinci101:

Now you know.
Oya, start running.
do you also know that i am the AdakaBoro8 the igbo tormentor?
asked afonjaheadhunts your brother that account did to him....
if i changed to that account, you will die oo
Re: Anambra Joins Oil Producing States, To Benefit From 13% Derivation by Liebermantic: 10:54pm On Aug 31, 2021
Captain8:
you are not egbema guy.... egbemas in rivers are beginin to proud of their Ijaw root
Mention one village in Egbema that sounds like Ijaw?
Mention any notable Egbema person associating his ethnicity with Ijaw?
Mention the names borne by Egbema!
Are you even Ijaw? I don't think you are Ijaw..No Ijaw man would claim that Egbema in Rivers State is Ijaw

18 Likes 1 Share

Re: Anambra Joins Oil Producing States, To Benefit From 13% Derivation by jimyjames(m): 10:54pm On Aug 31, 2021
Blue3k:

The steps simply weren't followed that's why nothing has been done. There's no legal means to deny the referendum once the conditions are met. If they did there would be something said and done by all your representatives.

What are the names of the representatives who made the request and what dates it happen? If they aren't the current ones why haven't they said anything? I really doubt step A even happened.

The case was submitted to the national Assembly since 1982 they were working on it before the military took over in 1983 and in 2010 the case was renewed

1 Like

Re: Anambra Joins Oil Producing States, To Benefit From 13% Derivation by jimyjames(m): 10:55pm On Aug 31, 2021
johnmartus:
Dont be unfortunate that land not belong to igbo the rightful owner will ask for it when time comes.
Who are the rightful owners?

1 Like

Re: Anambra Joins Oil Producing States, To Benefit From 13% Derivation by Elvinci101: 10:55pm On Aug 31, 2021
Captain8:
do you also know that i am the AdakaBoro8 the igbo tormentor?
asked afonjaheadhunts your brother that account did to him....
if i changed to that account, you will die oo
Them never born you well be dat. Ask all ijaw on Nairaland, they avoid me like kilode. I've been murdering them like guinea fowl since 1900 and sending them into Oblivion and yours won't be different.

6 Likes

Re: Anambra Joins Oil Producing States, To Benefit From 13% Derivation by Captain8(m): 10:55pm On Aug 31, 2021
Coconuthead126:

Ijaw bastard, I know we tend to joke around a lot on the internet especially on a faceless forum like this where any low IQ idiot can make outrageous claims and get away with it, but let me assertively make claim and bold that I as a core Egbema boy and son of the soil from Rivers state will rather kill myself than have any genetic relationship with a subhuman tribe like the ijaw. It's not only an abominable thing for us to associate with your likes, but you could actually get brutally lynched in real life if you dare say that rubbish you ignorantly typed in any community in Egbema... on the surface of common sense.. we don't speak any intelligible or distinct dialect of Ijaw, neither do we share the same ancestral roots, cultures, names and traditions... but then I don't expect an Ijaw sewage rat to understand this simple concept.
so you nolonger a Benin man? nawao... what a life?

now you have over hour changed from benin to egbema Ijaw or rivers
Re: Anambra Joins Oil Producing States, To Benefit From 13% Derivation by betshopagent(m): 10:56pm On Aug 31, 2021
Coconuthead126:

Ijaw bastard, I know we tend to joke around a lot on the internet especially on a faceless forum like this where any low IQ idiot can make outrageous claims and get away with it, but let me assertively make claim and bold that I as a core Egbema boy and son of the soil from Rivers state will rather kill myself than have any genetic relationship with a subhuman tribe like the ijaw. It's not only an abominable thing for us to associate with your likes, but you could actually get brutally lynched in real life if you dare say that rubbish you ignorantly typed in any community in Egbema... on the surface of common sense.. we don't speak any intelligible or distinct dialect of Ijaw, neither do we share the same ancestral roots, cultures, names and traditions... but then I don't expect an Ijaw sewage rat to understand this simple concept.
ask d idiot d ijaw meaning of anioma and egbema since they are no more igbo words but ijaw.

10 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Anambra Joins Oil Producing States, To Benefit From 13% Derivation by Zooposki(f): 10:58pm On Aug 31, 2021
Liebermantic:

So I, being a son Of Ali Egbema from Mgbede in Egbema, Rivers State is Ijaw, right? God forbid! We don't look alike..You Ijaws are too dark-skinned and lazy..What is good about being an Ijaw man? We are proudly IGBO

No mind the low IQ God wey create them with dark skin. Just imagine the audacity of God to give them dark skin. I’m sure if na you create them, you go give them better light skin, unlike the low IQ God wey no sabi anything.
Re: Anambra Joins Oil Producing States, To Benefit From 13% Derivation by GermanPoison(m): 10:58pm On Aug 31, 2021
SlayerForever:
Oil producing states

South East
*Abia
*Imo
*Anambra

South West
*Ondo (Bitumen) grin

Southwest offers nothing to the economy. No wonder they hate Oduduwa nasan shocked
you have internet at your disposal but u won't use it, check the oil producing state by barrels you will see lagos and ondo there above all the south eastern state.pls do ur findings n stop talking like someone that just finish primary school
Re: Anambra Joins Oil Producing States, To Benefit From 13% Derivation by Coconuthead126: 10:59pm On Aug 31, 2021
Captain8:
so you nolonger a Benin man? nawao... what a life?

now you have over hour changed from benin to egbema Ijaw or rivers
If you can provide any proof where I claimed to be a Benin man and you are right, may God punish me and may it never be well with my generation... but if you fail to provide the evidence to that effect, may the worst types of plagues visited upon the land of Egypt befall you and your entire family, and may you never live to see 2021 mature into 2022.

14 Likes 1 Share

Re: Anambra Joins Oil Producing States, To Benefit From 13% Derivation by Captain8(m): 11:00pm On Aug 31, 2021
Elvinci101:

Them never born you well be dat. Ask all ijaw on Nairaland, they avoid me like kilode. I've been murdering them like guinea fowl since 1900 and sending them into Oblivion and yours won't be different.
that means, you still dont ask your iigbo brothers and sisters on nairaland well about that account....
with that account, i no longer killed igbos, but i massacre them...

dont play with that account oo
Re: Anambra Joins Oil Producing States, To Benefit From 13% Derivation by Obdk: 11:00pm On Aug 31, 2021
flokii:
When will Yorubas wake up and realize that SW deserves more than it currently receives.. There are oil companies and oil fields in Lagos, Ogun, Osun but only Ondo is recognised as oil producing in SW.

The 5 SE states combined fits into Oyo state yet 3 out of the 5 now enjoy 13% derivation for oil producing states while big for nothing SW looks on. What is really going on with Yoruba leaders?
We're just shortchanging ourselves in everything including jobs and public offices in our region. You want to please others while you displease yourself and people.

They will continue to look while they carve out 2 to 3 more states for SE and SW gets nothing. Why are we so docile in the West?? So annoying and painful.

We are not talking about palm oil

7 Likes

Re: Anambra Joins Oil Producing States, To Benefit From 13% Derivation by philfrey08: 11:01pm On Aug 31, 2021
post=105359707:

Remember Anambra shares boundaries with Rivers and Delta state.

Rivers
Re: Anambra Joins Oil Producing States, To Benefit From 13% Derivation by Legendforte: 11:04pm On Aug 31, 2021
Captain8:
Okonjo Iweala is not Ibo, stop typin nonsense online..... iweala is an anioma woman not ibo...
She is from an Igbo town in Delta, a region called enuani that constitutes anioma.
Do you know who she is married to?

11 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Anambra Joins Oil Producing States, To Benefit From 13% Derivation by Captain8(m): 11:06pm On Aug 31, 2021
Coconuthead126:

If you can provide any proof where I claimed to be a Benin man and you are right, may God punish me and may it never be well with my generation... but if you fail to provide the evidence to that effect, may the worst types of plagues visited upon the land of Egypt befall you and your entire family, and may you never live to see 2021 mature into 2022.
oh.. i mistaken the monickers..... not you... i thought it was afonjaconehead...
sorry
Re: Anambra Joins Oil Producing States, To Benefit From 13% Derivation by Captain8(m): 11:08pm On Aug 31, 2021
Legendforte:

She is from an Igbo town in Delta, a region called enuani that constitutes anioma.
Do you know who she is married to?
enuani is not igbo....
why you unity beggers trying hard to misled the public?
Re: Anambra Joins Oil Producing States, To Benefit From 13% Derivation by Elvinci101: 11:10pm On Aug 31, 2021
Captain8:
that means, you still dont ask your iigbo brothers and sisters on nairaland well about that account....
with that account, i no longer killed igbos, but i massacre them...

dont play with that account oo
You still get mouth to talk, abi?
Go and ask those people that eat hydraulic soup who I am and come and thank me later.
Even their mods have declared me a "persona non grata" after causing them post traumatic stress disorder with my truth and very bitter words.
If you're still in doubt, go and ask your not-so-revered elder, chief Edwin Clark, the general without a foot soldier who visits Aso Rock with cap in hand, not on behalf of ijaw people but for his stomach infrastructure he will tell you about me and the need to avoid me Kpatakpata.

7 Likes

Re: Anambra Joins Oil Producing States, To Benefit From 13% Derivation by jimyjames(m): 11:10pm On Aug 31, 2021
Captain8:
no.. we are very happy about it.... atleast it will give us peace from bia-fraud agitators who so obsessed and greed for oils....
then the oil defence fight that will no longer be on the shoulder of Ijaw alone.....

i want yoruba lands also to produced more oils....
Obsessed and greed for oil? How many oil wells do igbos have in ijaw land?

4 Likes

Re: Anambra Joins Oil Producing States, To Benefit From 13% Derivation by Captain8(m): 11:14pm On Aug 31, 2021
jimyjames:
Obsessed and greed for oil? How many oil wells do igbos have in ijaw land?
tobacco question
Re: Anambra Joins Oil Producing States, To Benefit From 13% Derivation by Blue3k(m): 11:14pm On Aug 31, 2021
jimyjames:

The case was submitted to the national Assembly since 1982 they were working on it before the military took over in 1983 and in 2010 the case was renewed

You couldn't answer the questions yet again. The process hasn't been followed just admit its been all talk no action so far by your elected leaders. The only thing that happened was Anioma National Council and Anioma State Movement in  Asaba made a request in 2010. As you know thats not the Constitutional process. Now that you know this you can choose to do the hardwork and get it done. Right now it seems like you only want to do is complain life's not fair.
Re: Anambra Joins Oil Producing States, To Benefit From 13% Derivation by Anambra1stSon(m): 11:15pm On Aug 31, 2021
philfrey08:

Rivers
Yes use your Google

1 Like

Re: Anambra Joins Oil Producing States, To Benefit From 13% Derivation by Legendforte: 11:18pm On Aug 31, 2021
Captain8:
enuani is not igbo....
why you unity beggers trying hard to misled the public?
You are mischievous and dull. You just want Igbo audience and replies.
Go to sleep before you go naked on the street.

11 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Anambra Joins Oil Producing States, To Benefit From 13% Derivation by NGpatriot: 11:21pm On Aug 31, 2021
[s]
gwafaeziokwu:

grin grin

Yet you keep following Ipob news up and down. How is your blood pressure mate?
[/s]

ipobian rubbish
Re: Anambra Joins Oil Producing States, To Benefit From 13% Derivation by Obdk: 11:21pm On Aug 31, 2021
hammer567:

WHY IS KOGI DRAGGING OIL IN ANAMBRA RIVERS, DOES THAT MAKE SENSE TO ANYBODY.

THE OIL IS IN ANAMBRA RIVER, NOT KOGI RIVER.

THE BODY OF WATER IS ACTUALLY NAMED ANAMBRA RIVER.

Anambra River basin covers part of delta kogi and enugu..

Its a geologic name,, its not about Anambra State...

Anambra River basin is a rock formation that extends to lafia..
Anambra River basin.. Is very rich in hydrocarbon,
Coal in enugu largest deposit of lignite.
About 1000 trillion cubic feet of untapped gas
Ugwoba gas deposit near awka.
Igbariam gas deposit near onitsha

Anambra River basin have estimated crude deposit of 50 billion or more barrel in reserve..

Mind you this is what I learnt from geology class through seminars and field trips

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: Anambra Joins Oil Producing States, To Benefit From 13% Derivation by kechywillz(m): 11:22pm On Aug 31, 2021
This oil of a thing is a curse this nigeria

4 Likes

Re: Anambra Joins Oil Producing States, To Benefit From 13% Derivation by jimyjames(m): 11:23pm On Aug 31, 2021
Captain8:
tobacco question
Answer the tobacco question ogogoro man

4 Likes

Re: Anambra Joins Oil Producing States, To Benefit From 13% Derivation by Captain8(m): 11:25pm On Aug 31, 2021
Elvinci101:

You still get mouth to talk, abi?
Go and ask those people that eat hydraulic soup who I am and come and thank me later.
Even their mods have declared me a "persona non grata" after causing them post traumatic stress disorder with my truth and very bitter words.
If you're still in doubt, go and ask your not-so-revered elder, chief Edwin Clark, the general without a foot soldier who visits Aso Rock with cap in hand, not on behalf of ijaw people but for his stomach infrastructure he will tell you about me and the need to avoid me Kpatakpata.
shooo! thats thesame reason the mods are hunting that my account..... they have over blocked that account because of how it was terrorising.... now one ogbanje igbo girl always mornitorin that account......

go ask deceiver namdi kanu what account did to him and his supporters....

if not for mods, igbos wont have been left on this nairaland again...
Re: Anambra Joins Oil Producing States, To Benefit From 13% Derivation by Captain8(m): 11:27pm On Aug 31, 2021
jimyjames:

Answer the tobacco question ogogoro man
how can i answer tobacco question when am not under the control of tobacco?

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (Reply)

President Buhari And His Family Celebrate Eidmubarak (Photos) / INEC To Tribunal: Atiku’s Lawyer Not Licensed To Practise In Nigeria / Victim Of University Of Maiduguri Bomb Blast Receiving Treatment At Hospital

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 49
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.