Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,893 members, 7,802,876 topics. Date: Saturday, 20 April 2024 at 12:43 AM

Tonto Dikeh And Prince Kpokpogri Breakup Over Leaked Voice Notes - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Tonto Dikeh And Prince Kpokpogri Breakup Over Leaked Voice Notes (85348 Views)

Tiwa Savage Loses 4 Endorsement Deals Over Leaked Tape / Georgina Onuoha Slams Prince Kpokpogri Over Tonto Dikeh's Leaked Voice Clip / Tonto Dikeh And Olakunle Churchill Celebrate Their Son's 2nd Birthday (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Tonto Dikeh And Prince Kpokpogri Breakup Over Leaked Voice Notes by WowSweetGuy(m): 6:43pm On Aug 31, 2021
Prince Kpokpogri has been on the news lately for allegedly cheating on the actress and complaining about the actress’s repentant behaviour in a voice note.

However, Kpokpogri and Tonto Dikeh have remained silent on the issue even after earlier promised to address the issue, making the rounds on social media.

A curious social media user had messaged Kpokpogri soliciting with him over the crash of his relationship with Tonto Dikeh and advised him to be careful when discussing with people via phone.

Popular Nollywood actress and Instagram celeb Tonto Dikeh and her handsome fiancé Prince Kpokpogiri have parted ways over viral leaked voice notes where a male voice was overheard bad mouthing the actress...

Insiders say they broke up because the actress believes the voice notes was his voice.

They have parted quietly and unfollowed each other on Instagram...

Sad that Tonto will not be coming to Isoko as ''Awa waif'' Again �

https://www.instagram.com/p/CTXOj0DszNN/?utm_medium=copy_link

15 Likes 7 Shares

Re: Tonto Dikeh And Prince Kpokpogri Breakup Over Leaked Voice Notes by daddytime(m): 6:45pm On Aug 31, 2021
SMH

No lessons would be learnt, I'm very certain about that.

317 Likes 13 Shares

Re: Tonto Dikeh And Prince Kpokpogri Breakup Over Leaked Voice Notes by OgogoroFreak(m): 6:48pm On Aug 31, 2021
Lets brace ourselves to start hearing all the insults she has for the man.

Time for Toriii! grin grin

721 Likes 42 Shares

Re: Tonto Dikeh And Prince Kpokpogri Breakup Over Leaked Voice Notes by WibusJaga: 6:49pm On Aug 31, 2021

Wish her better luck next time. Everyone deserves to be happy in a relationship.

295 Likes 13 Shares

Re: Tonto Dikeh And Prince Kpokpogri Breakup Over Leaked Voice Notes by BabbanBura(m): 6:52pm On Aug 31, 2021
Tonto is too erratic and seems toxic to keep a man!

382 Likes 10 Shares

Re: Tonto Dikeh And Prince Kpokpogri Breakup Over Leaked Voice Notes by Crossroad1(m): 6:59pm On Aug 31, 2021
Let's wait for the 10secs man quote

She is quick to bring her relationship to the internet community, she is just a money miss road actress with no brain..
The person you wanna spite will be somewhere maybe drinking with his mistress and making fun off your stupidy but here you are, another jab thrown in stupidy..

It's been a while I heard from Churchill, am sure baba will be in the news shortly

353 Likes 17 Shares

Re: Tonto Dikeh And Prince Kpokpogri Breakup Over Leaked Voice Notes by Nobody: 7:01pm On Aug 31, 2021
not my business undecided

27 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Tonto Dikeh And Prince Kpokpogri Breakup Over Leaked Voice Notes by Blackdeewhy(m): 7:14pm On Aug 31, 2021
Welcome to naira land were everybody becomes a judge.
Even the silly ones too.
Back to th topic
@tontolet biko live your life!
Do EVERYTHING that makes you happy but not at the expense of another persons tears.
Life is beautiful to be sad for a micro second!
Ire o

64 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Tonto Dikeh And Prince Kpokpogri Breakup Over Leaked Voice Notes by Blackdeewhy(m): 7:15pm On Aug 31, 2021
Welcome to naira land were everybody becomes judge.
Even the silly ones too.
Back to th topic
Do EVERYTHING that makes you happy but not at the expense of another persons tears.
Ire o

21 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Tonto Dikeh And Prince Kpokpogri Breakup Over Leaked Voice Notes by Onyi22(f): 7:27pm On Aug 31, 2021
Bloggers and lies are like 5n6

7 Likes

Re: Tonto Dikeh And Prince Kpokpogri Breakup Over Leaked Voice Notes by pepperdemzombie: 9:08pm On Aug 31, 2021
Hian! Mrs Kponkpongirigiri!
Everything about her connotes shame. She has taken a lot of wrong steps just to spite Churchill, but she's always on the receiving end.
Fake award, fake boyfriend, fake smiles!
See how the idiot quickly took a month old boyfriend to her son's school but denying Churchill access to the boy! I just pity boy about the kind of life he is being exposed to, how many DADDIES will he know?
She's only day dreaming to think that guy will leave single Warri women to marry her!
NO MAN in his correct senses can settle down with Tonto and Toke Makinwa.

264 Likes 15 Shares

Re: Tonto Dikeh And Prince Kpokpogri Breakup Over Leaked Voice Notes by pepperdemzombie: 9:12pm On Aug 31, 2021
Onyi22:
Bloggers and lies are like 5n6
Joseph, go marry Tonto. She is now single.
You and Tonto na attention seekers on Nairaland.

59 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Tonto Dikeh And Prince Kpokpogri Breakup Over Leaked Voice Notes by Nobody: 9:46pm On Aug 31, 2021
Crossroad1:
Let's wait for the 10secs man quote
Fingers crossed! wink

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: Tonto Dikeh And Prince Kpokpogri Breakup Over Leaked Voice Notes by Bunmhi(f): 11:06pm On Aug 31, 2021
BabbanBura:
Tonto is too erratic and seems toxic to keep a man!
So it's her fault her man chose to be unfaithful abi?

56 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Tonto Dikeh And Prince Kpokpogri Breakup Over Leaked Voice Notes by BabbanBura(m): 11:09pm On Aug 31, 2021
Bunmhi:

So it's her fault her man chose to be unfaithful abi?

Bunmhi, leave me alone woo, I no enter your land.

Hope u sha no smoke that una thing?

31 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Tonto Dikeh And Prince Kpokpogri Breakup Over Leaked Voice Notes by Bunmhi(f): 11:15pm On Aug 31, 2021
BabbanBura:

Bunmhi, leave me alone woo, I no enter your land.

Hope u sha no smoke that una thing?
Shebi nah you dey supply me

35 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Tonto Dikeh And Prince Kpokpogri Breakup Over Leaked Voice Notes by Oppy2k2: 11:21pm On Aug 31, 2021
Maybe this one go be sleep after his 10seconds

5 Likes

Re: Tonto Dikeh And Prince Kpokpogri Breakup Over Leaked Voice Notes by Freestainworld(m): 12:16am On Sep 01, 2021
I know the breakup surprised many people but I was certain that they weren't going to last, is it not Tonto again? I am patiently waiting to hear how many seconds the man last.

36 Likes 1 Share

Re: Tonto Dikeh And Prince Kpokpogri Breakup Over Leaked Voice Notes by ceejay10(m): 12:22am On Sep 01, 2021
Kpokpongiri.. Which kind tongue twisting name be this?

132 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Tonto Dikeh And Prince Kpokpogri Breakup Over Leaked Voice Notes by suffering: 12:45am On Sep 01, 2021
If the news is out then it’s true. Nobody has their time to create unnecessary fake news. I knew the guy was smart enough to plan an expiration date for their relationship. Na Tonto lose finally.

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Tonto Dikeh And Prince Kpokpogri Breakup Over Leaked Voice Notes by igbowoman: 1:43am On Sep 01, 2021
Women should learn to keep things down till marriage or engagement. You don't sleep with a man 2 days and achieve orgasm and start raving about him on SM.
Hopefully she has learned a lesson
We don't want to hear now how his blokoss was pinchomic.
Tonto we are not interested

28 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Tonto Dikeh And Prince Kpokpogri Breakup Over Leaked Voice Notes by Ishilove: 3:46am On Sep 01, 2021
Kate Hastrup

Fake news, by the way.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Tonto Dikeh And Prince Kpokpogri Breakup Over Leaked Voice Notes by Intersexxsherry(f): 3:51am On Sep 01, 2021
WowSweetGuy:
Prince Kpokpogri has been on the news lately for allegedly cheating on the actress and complaining about the actress’s repentant behaviour in a voice note.

However, Kpokpogri and Tonto Dikeh have remained silent on the issue even after earlier promised to address the issue, making the rounds on social media.

A curious social media user had messaged Kpokpogri soliciting with him over the crash of his relationship with Tonto Dikeh and advised him to be careful when discussing with people via phone.
has the break up been made official yet? I thought they said the voice wasn't his?

2 Likes

Re: Tonto Dikeh And Prince Kpokpogri Breakup Over Leaked Voice Notes by ikorodureporta: 4:05am On Sep 01, 2021
Wey the breakup message

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: Tonto Dikeh And Prince Kpokpogri Breakup Over Leaked Voice Notes by ikllbrokehoes(m): 5:44am On Sep 01, 2021
OgogoroFreak:
Lets brace ourselves to start hearing all the insults she has for the man.
I already knew the relationship wouldn't last

19 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Tonto Dikeh And Prince Kpokpogri Breakup Over Leaked Voice Notes by icecool12(m): 5:46am On Sep 01, 2021
undecided good riddance

1 Like

Re: Tonto Dikeh And Prince Kpokpogri Breakup Over Leaked Voice Notes by Kondomatic(m): 6:11am On Sep 01, 2021
Blackdeewhy:
Welcome to naira land were everybody becomes a judge.
Even the silly ones too.
Back to th topic
Ire o
You too have judged Nairalanders, all of them.

29 Likes 1 Share

Re: Tonto Dikeh And Prince Kpokpogri Breakup Over Leaked Voice Notes by MufasaLion: 6:55am On Sep 01, 2021
LMAO

As expected.

2 Likes

Re: Tonto Dikeh And Prince Kpokpogri Breakup Over Leaked Voice Notes by LordIsaac(m): 7:54am On Sep 01, 2021
In another news :Churchill is still happily married. grin grin

30 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Tonto Dikeh And Prince Kpokpogri Breakup Over Leaked Voice Notes by BabbanBura(m): 8:03am On Sep 01, 2021
Bunmhi:

Shebi nah you dey supply me

Something wey dey grow for ya backyard?

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Tonto Dikeh And Prince Kpokpogri Breakup Over Leaked Voice Notes by iamyemiakins(m): 4:04pm On Sep 03, 2021
Breakfast don reach Tonto side grin
Breakfast still going around...

2 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Michy Shatta, Whose Saggy Boobs Caused A Stir On Red Carpet Claps Back At Trolls / Obi Cubana Makes ‘Sign Of The Cross’ As Kanayo O.Kanayo Sprays Him Money (Video) / “I Met My Wife, Omotola, A Virgin” – Captain Mathew Ekeinde

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.