Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,133,555 members, 7,744,118 topics. Date: Thursday, 22 February 2024 at 04:45 AM

Help! It's Urgent,having An Abdominal Discomfort. - Health - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Help! It's Urgent,having An Abdominal Discomfort. (213 Views)

An Abdominal Binder Guide: Everything You Need To Know / This Snake Just Bite My Sister Today. What Should We Do? It's Urgent / Woman Diagnosed With 'abdominal Tumor' Gives Birth To Twins (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Help! It's Urgent,having An Abdominal Discomfort. by Nobody: 8:03pm On Aug 31, 2021
Please fellows pardon my blunders , I seriously need help from the medical team in the house.

I some times feel something hooked me with on my right lower abdomen after some seconds it would just stop.

Have any one in the house witness such abdominal discomfort and what might be the cause and the remedy to it ?

1 Like

Re: Help! It's Urgent,having An Abdominal Discomfort. by wealthgoddess: 8:11pm On Aug 31, 2021
chukwuma0000:
Please fellows pardon my blunders , I seriously need help from the medical team in the house.

I some times feel something hooked me with on my right lower abdomen after some seconds it would just stop.

Have any one in the house witness such abdominal discomfort and what might be the cause and the remedy to it ?

Sure it's not a fracture?
Re: Help! It's Urgent,having An Abdominal Discomfort. by Jamesbiodun(m): 8:24pm On Aug 31, 2021
It maybe an infection, if you don't have ulcer, just get ginger, garlic and lime cut the ginger and garlic into pieces and soak it in water inside a ragolis

1 Like

Re: Help! It's Urgent,having An Abdominal Discomfort. by Goldbw122(m): 8:28pm On Aug 31, 2021
Go and see a doctor.
Re: Help! It's Urgent,having An Abdominal Discomfort. by Nobody: 8:33pm On Aug 31, 2021
wealthgoddess:

Sure it's not a fracture?

Not really sir

(1) (Reply)

5 Incredible Oils To Fight Wrinkles And Give You Younger Looking Skin / What's your newfound identity? / How To Last Long On Your Lady,penis Enlargement As A Man, And Get Wet As A Lady

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.