Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,194 members, 7,780,335 topics. Date: Thursday, 28 March 2024 at 12:40 PM

Louise Smith Dies After Cosmetic Surgery In Iran (Pictures) - Fashion (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Fashion / Louise Smith Dies After Cosmetic Surgery In Iran (Pictures) (72820 Views)

Chinese Girl, 16, Undergoes 100 Cosmetic Surgeries To Improve Her Looks (Photos) / A Lady's Before And After Cosmetic Surgery Photos / Vlada Dzyuba, Model Collapses & Dies After 12-hour Fashion Show In China (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Louise Smith Dies After Cosmetic Surgery In Iran (Pictures) by Myhusband(m): 10:11pm On Aug 31, 2021
Dear Ladies,

It's wrong when you go under the knife/bleach/tattoo/pierce nose to please men, that you're unattractive to some doesn't mean you're not attractive to many

What's beautiful to kunle, might not be beautiful to Chibuzor, what's average looking for Chibuzor might be extremely gorgeous to kunle

So if someone find you unattractive and uninteresting, don't worked yourself up over that, you will surely meet others that will find you attractive and interesting

4 Likes

Re: Louise Smith Dies After Cosmetic Surgery In Iran (Pictures) by Lexusgs430: 10:12pm On Aug 31, 2021
Too much money..... No sense......
Re: Louise Smith Dies After Cosmetic Surgery In Iran (Pictures) by Blackdisciple(m): 10:18pm On Aug 31, 2021
In Iran..!

If she have indulge in selling weapons other than the useless cosmetic surgery she wouldn't have been worried about her look and she would have make more money.
Re: Louise Smith Dies After Cosmetic Surgery In Iran (Pictures) by lebete3000: 10:24pm On Aug 31, 2021
Holiness2100:

https://www.thesun.co.uk/news/16006850/brit-hairdresser-dies-plastic-surgery-iran/amp/

Na so me sef dey think of injecting myself with Testosterone steroid injections, so as to look more masculine and burn my belly fats, and also make my muscles blast out; and most especially to grow a full well rounded beards.

But the complications dey fear me men. Me wey be chain smoker and Alcoholic, na heart attack I dey carry play so...

1 Like

Re: Louise Smith Dies After Cosmetic Surgery In Iran (Pictures) by Nobody: 10:29pm On Aug 31, 2021
Lol good riddance

1 Like

Re: Louise Smith Dies After Cosmetic Surgery In Iran (Pictures) by Nobody: 10:30pm On Aug 31, 2021
Now these are the kind of people I love bombing very low self-esteem and very low IQ � people who don't know what to use their money for its better off in my pocket
Re: Louise Smith Dies After Cosmetic Surgery In Iran (Pictures) by infogeneral: 10:30pm On Aug 31, 2021
So Iran dey do cosmetic surgery. Does Sharia law permit that?
Re: Louise Smith Dies After Cosmetic Surgery In Iran (Pictures) by OlawaleBammie: 10:32pm On Aug 31, 2021
Toscarel:
You left well developed britain to head slamming country like iran for plastic surgery....
What manner of fuc.kery
wetin funny me be say den say she went there for a better future/life grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Louise Smith Dies After Cosmetic Surgery In Iran (Pictures) by Toscarel: 10:34pm On Aug 31, 2021
olugabbie:

Did you read this part?

"In 2019, it was estimated that more than 150,000 nose jobs were carried out there each year — against just 2,000 in the UK"

Whats your point?
Re: Louise Smith Dies After Cosmetic Surgery In Iran (Pictures) by crafteck(m): 10:39pm On Aug 31, 2021
We know the betterlife she went for in the MIDDLE yeast... Agriculture
Re: Louise Smith Dies After Cosmetic Surgery In Iran (Pictures) by Rugaria: 10:43pm On Aug 31, 2021
They operated on her with a chainsaw?
Re: Louise Smith Dies After Cosmetic Surgery In Iran (Pictures) by BizTrust: 10:50pm On Aug 31, 2021
May her soul rest in peace
Re: Louise Smith Dies After Cosmetic Surgery In Iran (Pictures) by Nobody: 10:52pm On Aug 31, 2021
Insecurity has killed a lot of women.
Re: Louise Smith Dies After Cosmetic Surgery In Iran (Pictures) by winner37(m): 10:56pm On Aug 31, 2021
So finally, that pussy will be managed by maggots and those pointed breast will be sucked by maggots too ?
Life is beautiful but there's nothing too exciting about life ..
Visit a Morgue you will realized that flesh is nothing..
Re: Louise Smith Dies After Cosmetic Surgery In Iran (Pictures) by FarahAideed: 10:59pm On Aug 31, 2021
AllahIsDevil:

Iran has great cosmetic surgeons. It is one of the best spots for cosmetic surgery in the world.

Ohhhhhh ....I would never have thought so
Re: Louise Smith Dies After Cosmetic Surgery In Iran (Pictures) by TheWolfen(m): 11:23pm On Aug 31, 2021
I weak. Women put too much unnecessary effort or worries about their look. Most times it not necessary

Stella obasanjo came to mind.
RIP to them

1 Like

Re: Louise Smith Dies After Cosmetic Surgery In Iran (Pictures) by Ibkhaleel: 11:30pm On Aug 31, 2021
[s]
Righteousness2:
Too bad!
We need to be understand that this our body is mere dust.
When you spend on dust more than you spend on the real you, the Spirit man , it is Vanity living!
Invest on the Being that lives forever!
Invest on the being that goes to Eternity
Invest in the safety of your soul in Eternity !
The Greatest Investment for our Soul is to be Connected to JESUS Christ.
Every other thing is Vanity!

Brobrisky and those like him take note!
[/s]

Idio** wise up..Jesus himself cannot save himself... Read ut fabricated bibles ..he cried helplessly for help and you are here busy deceiving yourself!

Useless trinitarian pagan
Re: Louise Smith Dies After Cosmetic Surgery In Iran (Pictures) by Brenn594(m): 11:49pm On Aug 31, 2021
"If u call her british woman,she go say i be baby ooo!!! Rip;(

Re: Louise Smith Dies After Cosmetic Surgery In Iran (Pictures) by Okhuadams(m): 1:04am On Sep 01, 2021
Holiness2100:

https://www.thesun.co.uk/news/16006850/brit-hairdresser-dies-plastic-surgery-iran/amp/
see watin PMB cause because na Nigerian doctor's dey do this operations for iran
Re: Louise Smith Dies After Cosmetic Surgery In Iran (Pictures) by Habib101: 1:17am On Sep 01, 2021
Serious lesson for the of the women and girls.
Re: Louise Smith Dies After Cosmetic Surgery In Iran (Pictures) by Mrscarter(f): 2:10am On Sep 01, 2021
slawormiir:
Damnnn niggar
Isoright....

Na wa o....see sure client.....just carry go die

You must be a real niggar
Wetin all these baby girls nor know be say

if everyone is given the chance to choose the most beautiful girl then each girl on planet earth will be some one else's most beautiful girl

Which means all women and baby girls are beautiful and unique in the eyes of every body

Wow. Wise words smiley
Re: Louise Smith Dies After Cosmetic Surgery In Iran (Pictures) by omoadeleye(m): 2:15am On Sep 01, 2021
When too much money dey crazy ideas go dey set in.
Re: Louise Smith Dies After Cosmetic Surgery In Iran (Pictures) by EndBuhariNow(m): 2:21am On Sep 01, 2021
She went for the surgery just to impress her fat rich Arabia sugar zaddy
Re: Louise Smith Dies After Cosmetic Surgery In Iran (Pictures) by JustforMen: 2:36am On Sep 01, 2021
awon Tonto gang!
I was telling a young girl here the other day but dhe said they do it for self love!
Re: Louise Smith Dies After Cosmetic Surgery In Iran (Pictures) by Ishilove: 3:31am On Sep 01, 2021
Rugaria:
They operated on her with a chainsaw?
Hammer and chisel

1 Like

Re: Louise Smith Dies After Cosmetic Surgery In Iran (Pictures) by Originalsly: 4:10am On Sep 01, 2021
Hmmmm..... I expected to see photos of her when she was alive.
Re: Louise Smith Dies After Cosmetic Surgery In Iran (Pictures) by iamtardey: 4:34am On Sep 01, 2021
Wahala be like..
Re: Louise Smith Dies After Cosmetic Surgery In Iran (Pictures) by naturefellow(m): 6:19am On Sep 01, 2021
Moved from Britain to the Middle East in 2019 for a better life.

Re: Louise Smith Dies After Cosmetic Surgery In Iran (Pictures) by Funflipper: 7:53am On Sep 01, 2021
ilovebole:
She should have worked on her self-esteem and not her body. The mind can be a very tricky hence the need for you to tame it.

Want shopping vouchers? Check my sign...

Corporate prostitutes don't want to hear that o.
Re: Louise Smith Dies After Cosmetic Surgery In Iran (Pictures) by Funflipper: 7:56am On Sep 01, 2021
naturefellow:
Moved from Britain to the Middle East in 2019 for a better life.

She must be a fortune hunter preying on those young and naive arab oil billionaires. That is what they do; Easy money.

1 Like

Re: Louise Smith Dies After Cosmetic Surgery In Iran (Pictures) by Goldbw122(m): 8:09am On Sep 01, 2021
She dont have to worry any more.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Wearing Of Butt Pads By Ladies (pictures) / Sergio Rossi Dies Of Coronavirus In Italy / #NoPantDay Is Trending On Twitter. Nigerians React

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.