Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,585 members, 7,809,122 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 11:59 PM

Davido's Babymama, Chioma, Dancing With Her Friends - Celebrities (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Davido's Babymama, Chioma, Dancing With Her Friends (85701 Views)

Davido's Babymama Chioma Dancing And Showing Off Her Thick Curvy Body / Chioma Dancing Braless As Her Nipple Pops Out With Davido(video) / Sophia Momodu (davido's Babymama) Shares Embarrassing Moment She Had At The Bank (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Davido's Babymama, Chioma, Dancing With Her Friends by Ghostrye: 1:56pm On Sep 01, 2021
leftovers
Re: Davido's Babymama, Chioma, Dancing With Her Friends by TWLifestyle: 2:11pm On Sep 01, 2021
1beat:
Waste of time

David no get her time except she dey market her self for top Yahoo guys who want to make name through Davido used material.

You know now.
Eg. Ex 2face baby mama husband
Ex Wizkid baby mama husband

Marketing her body for awaiting
Ex Davido baby mama husband

Speak with loud vice every arrows of used materials fired into your life back fire in 7fold

Continue praying ..........

WE MOVE

why is it paining you though ? You men of nowadays are so shameless - the only thing you know is to be chooking mouth in women's matters and insults - simp woman wrapper .

1 Like

Re: Davido's Babymama, Chioma, Dancing With Her Friends by anambraamaka: 2:14pm On Sep 01, 2021
She is very beautiful
Re: Davido's Babymama, Chioma, Dancing With Her Friends by raphy(m): 2:17pm On Sep 01, 2021
She don go pump her Brest so davido will give her another call.

Her unique selling point is her water melon Brest . nothing she has up down stairs even davido notice that .
Re: Davido's Babymama, Chioma, Dancing With Her Friends by EvangelistChuks(m): 2:29pm On Sep 01, 2021
The downward spiral of an unregenerated soul. If only they know that they are not enjoying their life but messing it up;if only they know. I pray that the Lord by mercy will encounter her and have her delivered from implosion.
Re: Davido's Babymama, Chioma, Dancing With Her Friends by ianq: 2:34pm On Sep 01, 2021
The narrator in the video asked- "I wonder why Davido left her". ..

As it is impossible for a man of Davido's ilk, caliber, status and wealth to abide by just one woman, I would argue that, in his mind, he did her a favor by not marrying and then breaking her heart afterwards with the extra-marital affairs that were bound to come.

Furthermore, he seems to be business-savvy; the bulk of his wealth is measured in US dollars and he is an American citizen. Surely, he knows that a divorce, bound to happen, would mean he would potentially have to shed at least half of said wealth.
Re: Davido's Babymama, Chioma, Dancing With Her Friends by Jaysnowkid: 2:39pm On Sep 01, 2021
Obo the bad guy, real scammer of the moment. So even chioma now is been referred to as an Ex. Hmmmm! Assurance na wa oo.
Re: Davido's Babymama, Chioma, Dancing With Her Friends by caye(m): 2:52pm On Sep 01, 2021
Nicholaspepe:
I'm really starving. I appeal to everyone to help me so i can feed. I haven't been paid my wages for over 3months now.

Your stomach will be filled with abracadabra Angel food; just attend Chosen Church.
Re: Davido's Babymama, Chioma, Dancing With Her Friends by Nobody: 2:54pm On Sep 01, 2021
caye:

Your stomach will be filled with abracadabra Angel food; just attend Chosen Church.

You're funny sir. I wish i had the strength to laugh
Re: Davido's Babymama, Chioma, Dancing With Her Friends by Frenzy01(m): 2:56pm On Sep 01, 2021
Which 1 is peppering Davido again... OBO don move pass this to the next level joor. The only thing wey dey surprise me be say water never carry Davido far away cool grin

Contact me for your swift buying and selling of any Dog breed. Pet care and boarding services also available
Re: Davido's Babymama, Chioma, Dancing With Her Friends by olubl: 2:57pm On Sep 01, 2021
Forgotten chapter Davido is no longer interested in whatever that is remaining there
Re: Davido's Babymama, Chioma, Dancing With Her Friends by RPG2020(m): 2:59pm On Sep 01, 2021
Her case is i was once a big Man
Re: Davido's Babymama, Chioma, Dancing With Her Friends by Lordbinsmar: 3:04pm On Sep 01, 2021
YorubarLord:
grin I thought her lousy people were bragging the other day that igbo girls don't end up as babymamas and that davido will marry the yam leg

Naso we see am oo.

From assurance to baby mama grin grin grin

No be juju be that one grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Davido's Babymama, Chioma, Dancing With Her Friends by Hezmatosky: 3:08pm On Sep 01, 2021
Go and cook joor kiss

2 Likes

Re: Davido's Babymama, Chioma, Dancing With Her Friends by Nobody: 3:10pm On Sep 01, 2021
DeejayTeeno:
She is Breasted!!! grin cheesy grin
Breast is all I see’s grin grin grin
She’s cute sha.. her bleaching sister seF dhey come up small-small cool

fjang

1 Like

Re: Davido's Babymama, Chioma, Dancing With Her Friends by seanjy4konji: 3:34pm On Sep 01, 2021
Wetin concern someone like me...If she like walk naked...

Na money to be maintaining till big money come i deh find so i can leave you for all the nonsense you worship in Nigeria...

1 Like

Re: Davido's Babymama, Chioma, Dancing With Her Friends by Bbbwings: 3:35pm On Sep 01, 2021
Why are you begging us to subscribe every second?
Re: Davido's Babymama, Chioma, Dancing With Her Friends by SATANlST: 4:28pm On Sep 01, 2021
Brenn594:
When i saw "chioma and her hot body"(dissapointed) sad na only big brezz she get.
the brezz no even big sefm na only dick she sabi suck
Re: Davido's Babymama, Chioma, Dancing With Her Friends by Goldbw122(m): 4:34pm On Sep 01, 2021
She is beautiful, money can change some one sha, she should have giving birth you know another baby mama for Davido, you know that means she had a share In. Davido life..
Re: Davido's Babymama, Chioma, Dancing With Her Friends by DisLifeSha: 5:04pm On Sep 01, 2021
Amen, amen, amen. Holy Ghost Fire

1beat:
Waste of time

David no get her time except she dey market her self for top Yahoo guys who want to make name through Davido used material.

You know now.
Eg. Ex 2face baby mama husband
Ex Wizkid baby mama husband

Marketing her body for awaiting
Ex Davido baby mama husband

Speak with loud vice every arrows of used materials fired into your life back fire in 7fold

Continue praying ..........

WE MOVE

cry
Re: Davido's Babymama, Chioma, Dancing With Her Friends by Brenn594(m): 5:21pm On Sep 01, 2021
Nosa111:
Atleast she get big breast. Wetin you get ?? Sense sef you nor get
hey f*cktard i hate jokes...so stfup!!!

Re: Davido's Babymama, Chioma, Dancing With Her Friends by 2loadedguy: 5:41pm On Sep 01, 2021
Finestgal:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mrIBvOeFIRE

Davido's babymama chioma dancing and peppering davido with her Hot body

https://www.instagram.com/reel/CTPaZ49D_gn/?utm_medium=copy_link
Can someone tell this wanna be Blogger how this is a very useless information to post here please?
Re: Davido's Babymama, Chioma, Dancing With Her Friends by newdawn2017(f): 5:41pm On Sep 01, 2021
Brenn594:
When i saw "chioma and her hot body"(dissapointed) sad na only big brezz she get.
true
Re: Davido's Babymama, Chioma, Dancing With Her Friends by NamelessOGBENI(m): 5:57pm On Sep 01, 2021
Sonnobax15:
grin
"Not everything that glitters is really gold". Some na stones lipsrsealed
undecided
Re: Davido's Babymama, Chioma, Dancing With Her Friends by AbujaCitiBlog: 6:09pm On Sep 01, 2021
Finestgal:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mrIBvOeFIRE

Davido's babymama chioma dancing and peppering davido with her Hot body

https://www.instagram.com/reel/CTPaZ49D_gn/?utm_medium=copy_link
Which hot body? The one her lesbian friends are sucking mercilessly? Chioma is just useless right now.
Re: Davido's Babymama, Chioma, Dancing With Her Friends by blazebaba(m): 6:21pm On Sep 01, 2021
Na before the tin dey choke david...but nao he don fade...
Re: Davido's Babymama, Chioma, Dancing With Her Friends by adefitim(m): 6:22pm On Sep 01, 2021
She’s trying her possible means to stay relevant
Re: Davido's Babymama, Chioma, Dancing With Her Friends by Nosa111(m): 6:22pm On Sep 01, 2021
Your reply picture already showed who you are, clown lol
Brenn594:
hey f*cktard i hate jokes...so stfup!!!
Re: Davido's Babymama, Chioma, Dancing With Her Friends by DeejayTeeno(m): 6:54pm On Sep 01, 2021
Ficient:

Omo, the breast don too big o and it will only get bigger. Na now I see why Davido run, make dem no go dey call am breastina husband or Lord of breastina gang
30 Billion Breast GanG!! grin

1 Like

Re: Davido's Babymama, Chioma, Dancing With Her Friends by Cujo007: 7:08pm On Sep 01, 2021
Not impressed at all. Not in looks nor the breast. Once the bras come off, you'll be disappointed. Her only selling point now is "Davido's ex"
Re: Davido's Babymama, Chioma, Dancing With Her Friends by BENEAMATA: 7:53pm On Sep 01, 2021
It's plenty . But worry not , boys full lasgidi t'oma laa gidi .
Re: Davido's Babymama, Chioma, Dancing With Her Friends by Gfskw: 8:41pm On Sep 01, 2021
Keep hoeing

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Ban Naira Marley's Soapy - Nigerians React As Guys Dance Soapy With Lady's Chest / The Chef Chi, Chioma, Davido's Girlfriend: 7 Facts You Didn’t Know Avril Rowland / Mr Macaroni Finally Changed His Agbada

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.