Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,869 members, 7,806,477 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 05:05 PM

Davido's Babymama, Chioma, Dancing With Her Friends - Celebrities (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Davido's Babymama, Chioma, Dancing With Her Friends (85696 Views)

Davido's Babymama Chioma Dancing And Showing Off Her Thick Curvy Body / Chioma Dancing Braless As Her Nipple Pops Out With Davido(video) / Sophia Momodu (davido's Babymama) Shares Embarrassing Moment She Had At The Bank (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Davido's Babymama, Chioma, Dancing With Her Friends by BIGPREEK: 9:04pm On Sep 01, 2021
Nigercity:
The breast make sense
abeg shutup your mouth,breast wey davido son Don suck finish shebi u no get respect for person mama abi u dey ment
Re: Davido's Babymama, Chioma, Dancing With Her Friends by themanderon: 9:20pm On Sep 01, 2021
Why is she making a mockery of herself? What does she stand to gain with all these attention seeking?
Re: Davido's Babymama, Chioma, Dancing With Her Friends by Brenn594(m): 10:12pm On Sep 01, 2021
Nosa111:
Your reply picture already showed who you are, clown lol
i told u mo' f*cker i hate nonsense&jokes.so back the fvck off!!!
Imagine you just some illitrate who got a phone 4 God knows how

Re: Davido's Babymama, Chioma, Dancing With Her Friends by toffyz(m): 10:24pm On Sep 01, 2021
Onyi22:
Las las Davido go still marry herand shame go catch haters cheesy

Ode Sighted
Re: Davido's Babymama, Chioma, Dancing With Her Friends by UncleKoboko: 10:49pm On Sep 01, 2021
Finestgal:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mrIBvOeFIRE

Davido's babymama chioma dancing and peppering davido with her Hot body

https://www.instagram.com/reel/CTPaZ49D_gn/?utm_medium=copy_link

Davido is smart.

Real niggàs never marry a hoe.

You can't not have fuckèd all your life away with different men, especially friends of your baby daddy and still expect him to marry you

THAT'S IMPOSSIBLE!
Re: Davido's Babymama, Chioma, Dancing With Her Friends by UncleKoboko: 10:52pm On Sep 01, 2021
Onyi22:
Davido will NEVER marry her.
Real niggàs never marry a hoe...

You can not have fuckèd all your life a with different men, especially friends of your baby daddy and still expect him to marry you.

Impossible!

Re: Davido's Babymama, Chioma, Dancing With Her Friends by Nosa111(m): 11:02pm On Sep 01, 2021
Ozuor
Brenn594:
i told u mo' f*cker i hate nonsense&jokes.so back the fvck off!!!
Imagine you just some illitrate who got a phone 4 God knows how
Re: Davido's Babymama, Chioma, Dancing With Her Friends by princewarri1985: 11:15pm On Sep 01, 2021
Thats fraud, and Efcc nee to start arresting all these girls wearing push up bra! I remember many years back when i took a girl home from the club because of her breast, but i was shocked when she removed her bra and breast fall imediately and the breast come be like woman wey don breast feed 6 children, my grand mama breast even stand pass her own, i come tire for my life
Re: Davido's Babymama, Chioma, Dancing With Her Friends by Sleekfingers: 11:25pm On Sep 01, 2021
Finestgal:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mrIBvOeFIRE

Davido's babymama chioma dancing and peppering davido with her Hot body

https://www.instagram.com/reel/CTPaZ49D_gn/?utm_medium=copy_link

All I see is breast with no brains
Re: Davido's Babymama, Chioma, Dancing With Her Friends by Tinney104(m): 1:35am On Sep 02, 2021
grin grin
I swear never understand wetin Davido and chioma dey perform for Nigeria people,
Wetin concern us since una don finish put full stop to una marriage

Why una still dey promote each other undecided undecided

There's something behind the scenes
Eyin Werey meji

Re: Davido's Babymama, Chioma, Dancing With Her Friends by doneback04: 2:29am On Sep 02, 2021
What a world we leave, now it has turn ex .. no more assurance fro her
Re: Davido's Babymama, Chioma, Dancing With Her Friends by EmmaLege: 2:42am On Sep 02, 2021
Lordbinsmar:
AJEKU Davido grin grin grin

Ajeku O.B.O grin
Re: Davido's Babymama, Chioma, Dancing With Her Friends by GABRIEL6036: 2:47am On Sep 02, 2021
Trumann:
Peppering which Davido? Poverty-stricken bloggers.

This foolish After1 dropped out of school to follow man. I have never seen an Igbo lady as stupid as this girl.
You know Igbo and ego, them be like devil and it's horn.. What else do u expect from that useless murdafucker flaunting her over size tubeless balloons. She just portraits and represent Igbo girls to the world.
Re: Davido's Babymama, Chioma, Dancing With Her Friends by Nobody: 5:24am On Sep 02, 2021
Onyi22:
What about the other ones wey get belle for am wey e no marry? Say the same for them so that shame go catch haters x3. Also remember the ones of tuface and wizkid... grin
Re: Davido's Babymama, Chioma, Dancing With Her Friends by bewla(m): 6:59pm On Sep 04, 2021
Brenn594:
When i saw "chioma and her hot body"(dissapointed) sad na only big brezz she get.
Tell the ops breast na breast

Waiting be clathenberg
Re: Davido's Babymama, Chioma, Dancing With Her Friends by Brenn594(m): 11:55pm On Sep 04, 2021
bewla:
Tell the ops breast na breast

Waiting be clathenberg
bros no vex but how many wraps u take 4 dis kain writeup

1 Like

Re: Davido's Babymama, Chioma, Dancing With Her Friends by bewla(m): 7:19am On Sep 05, 2021
Brenn594:
bros no vex but how many wraps u take 4 dis kain writeup
Yet to test ooo

I don't do drugs not even alcohol

But what's cleavage when u can simply tell us in African language

Breasts
Re: Davido's Babymama, Chioma, Dancing With Her Friends by Brenn594(m): 10:20pm On Sep 05, 2021
bewla:
Yet to test ooo
I don't do drugs not even alcohol

But what's cleavage when u can simply tell us in African language

Breasts
me kiant understand u at all.i wrote"bress" na not clevage:/

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Ban Naira Marley's Soapy - Nigerians React As Guys Dance Soapy With Lady's Chest / The Chef Chi, Chioma, Davido's Girlfriend: 7 Facts You Didn’t Know Avril Rowland / Mr Macaroni Finally Changed His Agbada

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.