Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,505 members, 7,781,539 topics. Date: Friday, 29 March 2024 at 04:31 PM

How Tough Is It To Write A Computer Programme? - Computers - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Computers / How Tough Is It To Write A Computer Programme? (790 Views)

How To Flash A Nokia Fone Without A Computer / How To Connect Blackberry To The Internet(on A Computer) / How Tough Is It To Write A Computer Programme? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How Tough Is It To Write A Computer Programme? by ubine(m): 12:43pm On Jul 20, 2007
Hi every one i just wanna know or have an idea of writting a computer programme e.g Virus, photo editor ( Software).
Re: How Tough Is It To Write A Computer Programme? by ubine(m): 12:45pm On Jul 20, 2007
If you have an idea pls help. mua
Re: How Tough Is It To Write A Computer Programme? by kpomkwem(m): 3:14pm On Jul 20, 2007
It depends on the type of programme you want to write, and how much time & money you're willing to invest.
Choosing the type & purpose of the programme to write will then guide you as to what programming language (Visual Basic, C++, Java, etc) you wish to use, and whether it is better to build a web-based version or a client side version.

Can you be more specific as to what programme you want to write and why?
Re: How Tough Is It To Write A Computer Programme? by blackracle(m): 11:08pm On Jul 20, 2007
as my man kpomkwem said,it depends on the kind of program you want to write and the programming language you are using.First,you need to learn a progamming language,then you carry on in writing petty programs,b4 doing the big ones. gringringringrin
Re: How Tough Is It To Write A Computer Programme? by ubine(m): 11:44am On Jul 11, 2009
thanks very mush for oyur reply. now i will prefair java, so i odd to learn the java language u said ! is it possible on line? i chess u have an idea. thanks

(1) (Reply)

New ; How To Generate An Insane Traffic To Your Blog / Radios For Wireless Internet Connection For Sale / How Do I Configure My Phone.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.