Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,962 members, 7,806,783 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 11:53 PM

Tega And Boma’s Romance, Kissing Video Got BBNaija Fans Talking - TV/Movies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Tega And Boma’s Romance, Kissing Video Got BBNaija Fans Talking (52817 Views)

BBNaija: Fans React To Saturday Night Party Featuring DJ Exclusive (Pictures) / BBNaija: Fans React As Beatrice Gets Verified On Instagram (Picture) / BBNaija: The Moment Khafi And Frodd Clashed, Mikes Expression Got Fans Talking (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Tega And Boma’s Romance, Kissing Video Got BBNaija Fans Talking by Hugged: 7:28am On Sep 01, 2021
Big Brother Naija, BBNaija housemate Tega has been widely criticised by Nigerians on social media as video of her kissing Boma has emerged.

The video making the rounds has Tega and Boma kissing and also seen making out under the duvet.

This has stirred reactions on social media as viewers slammed Tega for disrespecting her home as a married woman and engaging in sexual affairs with another man.

While some blamed Boma for taking advantage of a married woman, others slammed Tega for doing such a on national Tv.

It is not certain if they had sex , as the viral video only showed them kissing and making some suggestive movements under the duvet.

Recall that Tega’s husband recently disclosed that he cheated on his wife and deserves whatever she does in the house.

Here are comments from Nigerians condemning Tega’s latest act. .

@Olurops “ Shameless married woman. Tega should be going home abeg.”

@OmotayoOfLagos,“ Boma is a big disgrace to manhood. I know he’s sick but i just can’t believe he can go as low as this, and even Tega, she doesn’t deserve to be called a wife at all, how can you do this to a man who is handling your social campaign while you chase your dream? Your husband?

@Nurse_Voke “This act is an ABOMINATION and she’s fully aware. But wetin married people de find for Big Brother sef?

@MissAsor “You guys are complaining about Angel up and down. This Boma guy is something else. What kind of man is this, Big Brother. Evict him.”

@Infibel “In all shades of it, this is absolutely wrong. If Tega is stupid, is Boma also foolish?”

@Mkays95 “Tega is very shameless. I don’t know why many people are blaming Boma whilst Tega is the married one here.”

@Saint_fc “ I blame the husband for letting her go there.”

@BrownAreola “They didn’t make love. Tega gave him a hand job. If he can cheat on her matrimonial bed, then small hand job shouldn’t be an issue.”

@Djamosaamosun “Anyways as for me and my brothers, once we’re married,“Our Wives “ will never be a part of these or any reality show. How person go take they explain give the children.”

@Asiwajulerry “ Once again, Boma gets away too much with everything while the female housemates receive all the backlashes instead. First, it was Queen, then Angel and now it’s Tega.”

@Xtralily “ Not Tega letting Boma kiss and finger her, this same lady has literally been in everyone’s business in that house, yet look what a “married woman” did on national TV. What she did is unjustifiable, her husband is just trying to do damage control.”

@Wizkidlove “ The reason why I don’t like this show. Seriously, what is the show teaching the younger generation?”

Source: https://dailypost.ng/2021/09/01/bbnaija-reactions-trail-tega-bomas-alleged-love-making-kissing-video/

3 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Tega And Boma’s Romance, Kissing Video Got BBNaija Fans Talking by money121(m): 8:02am On Sep 01, 2021
Seen

Endtime Show tongue tongue

26 Likes

Re: Tega And Boma’s Romance, Kissing Video Got BBNaija Fans Talking by AuntRose(f): 8:06am On Sep 01, 2021
An abomination BBNaija and it's contestants cannot showcase does not exist.

66 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Tega And Boma’s Romance, Kissing Video Got BBNaija Fans Talking by Bornsinner7: 8:06am On Sep 01, 2021
Every Mallam with him kettle...

If she like make she Bleep big brother himself.. that one concern her and her family members

If you no like the show stop watching..

Everybody should just shut up and get out...

113 Likes 9 Shares

Re: Tega And Boma’s Romance, Kissing Video Got BBNaija Fans Talking by monferans0: 8:07am On Sep 01, 2021
grin abomination indeed

2 Likes

Re: Tega And Boma’s Romance, Kissing Video Got BBNaija Fans Talking by HellAnus: 8:07am On Sep 01, 2021
I dont know between this show and Buhari which is more useless

223 Likes 9 Shares

Re: Tega And Boma’s Romance, Kissing Video Got BBNaija Fans Talking by Ayemileto(m): 8:07am On Sep 01, 2021
Everything being equal, the husband will come and defend her. shocked grin

But I dunno which sensible man will allow his wife go for BBN sha.

Even ordinary NYSC is risky, not to talk of an adult show. shocked

132 Likes 8 Shares

Re: Tega And Boma’s Romance, Kissing Video Got BBNaija Fans Talking by MANNABBQGRILLS: 8:07am On Sep 01, 2021
This has stirred reactions on social media as viewers slammed Tega for disrespecting her home as a married woman and engaging in sexual affairs with another man.

Recall that Tega’s husband recently disclosed that he cheated on his wife and deserves whatever she does in the house.
Husband and wife don make decisions about dem married lives already, they both know they are going no where further,
but see some lazy Nigerian youths carry d matter for head like gala.
Assuming this is the way they take the situation of this country so serious,
Assuming this is how they call out all the evil and corrupt politicians that looted their lives for many years, things would have been so much better for them.
Bunch of youths with misplace priorities.
Tueh

47 Likes 13 Shares

Re: Tega And Boma’s Romance, Kissing Video Got BBNaija Fans Talking by ElectronicMoney(m): 8:07am On Sep 01, 2021
cool
Re: Tega And Boma’s Romance, Kissing Video Got BBNaija Fans Talking by Nobody: 8:07am On Sep 01, 2021
angry

Imagine Bubu and the entire cartel @ Aso Rock dedicating at least 30 minutes to watch BBN. They will laugh among themselves when they discover that this is what keeps Nigerian youths busy.

24 Likes 1 Share

Re: Tega And Boma’s Romance, Kissing Video Got BBNaija Fans Talking by Sapaz02: 8:07am On Sep 01, 2021
Hmm
Re: Tega And Boma’s Romance, Kissing Video Got BBNaija Fans Talking by drake49(m): 8:07am On Sep 01, 2021
Fear Women!
Fear konji!
The video i saw was not nice. She was moaning loud and foolish Boma was smiling and looking at her like “ who he this mumu”.... God forbid bad thing, I don’t believe she is in Marriage

16 Likes 1 Share

Re: Tega And Boma’s Romance, Kissing Video Got BBNaija Fans Talking by Kobicove(m): 8:08am On Sep 01, 2021
Business strategy to increase viewership for the show undecided

13 Likes 1 Share

Re: Tega And Boma’s Romance, Kissing Video Got BBNaija Fans Talking by deltaboyo1: 8:08am On Sep 01, 2021
Nothing when Buhari nor go see for BBnaija

undecided undecided undecided undecided

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Tega And Boma’s Romance, Kissing Video Got BBNaija Fans Talking by Guyman02: 8:08am On Sep 01, 2021
See Arsenal fan, instead of watching their team lose every week they now concentrate on other things grin

13 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Tega And Boma’s Romance, Kissing Video Got BBNaija Fans Talking by punisha: 8:08am On Sep 01, 2021
Soon this same useless show will gradually introduce same sex.

The sluttty married woman will still have fans siding her.

14 Likes 1 Share

Re: Tega And Boma’s Romance, Kissing Video Got BBNaija Fans Talking by HellAnus: 8:08am On Sep 01, 2021
post=105374630:
Viewing

drop ur trash as usual

18 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Tega And Boma’s Romance, Kissing Video Got BBNaija Fans Talking by Juanmike(m): 8:08am On Sep 01, 2021
None of my biswax

1 Like

Re: Tega And Boma’s Romance, Kissing Video Got BBNaija Fans Talking by DaudaTheSexyGuy(m): 8:08am On Sep 01, 2021
I bang married women steady so I don't understand the reason for this uproar

Or is it because it was done on national television? grin

10 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Tega And Boma’s Romance, Kissing Video Got BBNaija Fans Talking by Rexymania(m): 8:09am On Sep 01, 2021
V
Re: Tega And Boma’s Romance, Kissing Video Got BBNaija Fans Talking by GeneralPula: 8:09am On Sep 01, 2021
Make una dey calm down..

It’s just the starting point..

1 Like

Re: Tega And Boma’s Romance, Kissing Video Got BBNaija Fans Talking by TheMan3: 8:09am On Sep 01, 2021
This is the nonsense youths are engaging them selves in these days when you should be spending every waking hour planing your future and actualising it in this current realities of present day Nigeria

2 Likes

Re: Tega And Boma’s Romance, Kissing Video Got BBNaija Fans Talking by googlepikins: 8:09am On Sep 01, 2021
Which kind abomination? She went to the show knowing what happens there.

1 Like

Re: Tega And Boma’s Romance, Kissing Video Got BBNaija Fans Talking by akanbiaa(m): 8:09am On Sep 01, 2021
Hmmm
The viewers see nothing wrong in condemning a programme that promotes illegal sexual acts, qualifying a married woman to be a participant and hypocritally they now play holy by condemning her sexual acts.

Not only morality is at stake here but spiritual life, psychology and emotional well being of the addicted viewers , do you think it's ordinary big brother chooses the one eye symbol of the Dajjal(Anti Christ ) also depicted as the satanic eye of Horus.

Islam have warned hundreds of years ago that Sahih al-Bukhari 7408
Narrated Anas:

The Prophet (ﷺ) said, "Allah did not send any prophet but that he warned his nation of the one-eyed liar (Ad-Dajjal). He is one-eyed while your Lord is not one-eyed, The word 'Kafir' (unbeliever) is written between his two eyes."

حَدَّثَنَا حَفْصُ بْنُ عُمَرَ، حَدَّثَنَا شُعْبَةُ، أَخْبَرَنَا قَتَادَةُ، قَالَ سَمِعْتُ أَنَسًا ـ رضى الله عنه ـ عَنِ النَّبِيِّ صلى الله عليه وسلم قَالَ ‏ "‏ مَا بَعَثَ اللَّهُ مِنْ نَبِيٍّ إِلاَّ أَنْذَرَ قَوْمَهُ الأَعْوَرَ الْكَذَّابَ، إِنَّهُ أَعْوَرُ، وَإِنَّ رَبَّكُمْ لَيْسَ بِأَعْوَرَ، مَكْتُوبٌ بَيْنَ عَيْنَيْهِ كَافِرٌ ‏"‏‏.‏
Reference : Sahih al-Bukhari 7408
In-book reference : Book 97, Hadith 37
USC-MSA web (English) reference : Vol. 9, Book 93, Hadith 505

Let viewers have a rethink after this and do what is right ,we are all sinners in various ways but may we all continue to have the will to repent and have true repentance and seek forgiveness so as to life a life that we will positively impact our lives ,lives of others and make paradise when we are no more by the grace of Allah.

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Tega And Boma’s Romance, Kissing Video Got BBNaija Fans Talking by KhingLufem1(m): 8:09am On Sep 01, 2021
Ok

Re: Tega And Boma’s Romance, Kissing Video Got BBNaija Fans Talking by Mekudi: 8:09am On Sep 01, 2021
That was how one of the participant boobs was sucked live on that evil show and the husband was justifying what his wife did. Tega and Boma even used spoon style to eat themselves ,the Simp husband has been emotionally depressed to the extent of justifying the dirty behavior of his dog wife. Honestly I don't know what people watch in BBNaija. What's the moral lesson of that show .
Its clearly shows that Tega has been cheating of her husband before going for BBnaija and will still cheat when she is out of that BBhouse.
A yeye family ,only God knows how the family of the husband will be feeling.

Never wife a dog, either a repentant olosho or a coded one.
Don't live far away from your husband or wife ,e get why

Guys hustle ,make dem no use promise of 90million naira chop your wife like dodo

36 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Tega And Boma’s Romance, Kissing Video Got BBNaija Fans Talking by gerrardomendes(m): 8:09am On Sep 01, 2021
Stupid show for stupid viewers. I just don't understand the rationale behind TV SHOWS like this. Can't we air shows that will promote intellectuality? Children of nowadys no dey respect anybody. They can do anything they like and nobody cares, all in the name of trends and social life. The fear of God has evaporated from this generation completely. Those days, people hide to have sex, they will even off light and do it under blanket. Nowadays, u open Facebook na sex u see, u try to surf the net, sexual contents will just pop up from nowhere, u put on TV na sex. I remember those days whenever I messed up, my neighbor will get a cane and flog me. When my parents returned,they will continue from where my neighbor stopped. Morality was everyone's responsibility. The church also played a key role. How many children know how to pray? They can sing naira Marley's "orgasm" from beginning to end. How many know what is called opening prayer in church or let alone have witnessed opening prayer in church. Today, parents are teaching Children to twerk. They attend any and every party and are dropped off by their parents. Go through the whastapp status of a 14 year old and u would be surprised at his /her orientation. You would be surprised at what they know. I pity the next generation.

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Tega And Boma’s Romance, Kissing Video Got BBNaija Fans Talking by OLGraffix(m): 8:10am On Sep 01, 2021
ooooh dem don start to they knack

3 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

A Nairalander Jumps From A Plane 4,000ft Above Sea Level / Cubana Chief Priest Celebrates Mercy Birthday, Pours Moët Champagne On Her Photo / Bbnaija: Princess Evicted From The Big Brother House

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.