Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,324 members, 7,780,804 topics. Date: Thursday, 28 March 2024 at 10:42 PM

Tega And Boma’s Romance, Kissing Video Got BBNaija Fans Talking - TV/Movies (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Tega And Boma’s Romance, Kissing Video Got BBNaija Fans Talking (52753 Views)

BBNaija: Fans React To Saturday Night Party Featuring DJ Exclusive (Pictures) / BBNaija: Fans React As Beatrice Gets Verified On Instagram (Picture) / BBNaija: The Moment Khafi And Frodd Clashed, Mikes Expression Got Fans Talking (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Tega And Boma’s Romance, Kissing Video Got BBNaija Fans Talking by Bamzyriches451: 9:27am On Sep 01, 2021
Rubbish show for jobless nigerian youths
Re: Tega And Boma’s Romance, Kissing Video Got BBNaija Fans Talking by Agboriotejoye(m): 9:30am On Sep 01, 2021
Guys, let us tell ourselves the honest truth. When you see a lady with a tattoo, wearing leg chain, eyelashes and most especially that waist bead they are all wearing now, Just know say na ashawo bambam be dat. No cap
I just laugh when some people we say don't look at the appearance. Appearance is everything. If a girl wears all the above, it's an advertisement and should set alarm bells ringing for any guy.

That said, I knew that Tega was a loose lady when during the Jacuzzi party, she saw Boma's dick rise when he was digging JMK and quickly took him aside to start asking him the girls he's interested in getting laid with in the house. I told my friend I was watching it with that this girl wants to Bleep this guy. It was too obvious to anyone who knows how girls behave that she was sending a message to him.

I have no condolences to offer the husband because if you can marry this kind yeye girl, you self na yeye boy. End of story

2 Likes

Re: Tega And Boma’s Romance, Kissing Video Got BBNaija Fans Talking by Vinnie2000(m): 9:40am On Sep 01, 2021
Raiders:
her husband na calabar man so she is free to do whatever she likes. No sensible uhrobo man would allow this rubbish

OGBENI, ABEG LEAVE DAT THING!!
Make una Forget All these Trashy Cultural Talks!!
I am Also from Delta State too!!

Married women Cheats Everynow and Then, Nothing Happens to Dem!
In my area, One Guy fuccked his Neighbor wife!! He is still Balling and She is still Living her Life!!

Nobody Died or Got Sick!!
Unless the Pained Man goes Diabolical!!
Forget All Diz Abomination Fallacy! undecided

2 Likes

Re: Tega And Boma’s Romance, Kissing Video Got BBNaija Fans Talking by money121(m): 9:41am On Sep 01, 2021
ICEWIN:

endtime movie?
for your information since u tag it endtime show,endtime show don dey happen even b4 dey gave birth to jesus and even b4 dey gave birth to u,dont be an hypo,shey u dey watch 9ja film/holly etc u didn't tag those movie as endtime abi??
anytime jesus come thats the end time,all the sign of endtime dey happen even b4 jesus cm earth.
den no force u to watch or make comment abt the show
Endtime tongue
Re: Tega And Boma’s Romance, Kissing Video Got BBNaija Fans Talking by Nobody: 9:43am On Sep 01, 2021
Agboriotejoye:
Guys, let us tell ourselves the honest truth. When you see a lady with a tattoo, wearing leg chain, eyelashes and most especially that waist bead they are all wearing now, Just know say na ashawo bambam be dat. No cap
I just laugh when some people we say don't look at the appearance. Appearance is everything. If a girl wears all the above, it's an advertisement and should set alarm bells ringing for any guy.

That said, I knew that Tega was a loose lady when during the Jacuzzi party, she saw Boma's dick rise when he was digging JMK and quickly took him aside to start asking him the girls he's interested in getting laid with in the house. I told my friend I was watching it with that this girl wants to Bleep this guy. It was too obvious to anyone who knows how girls behave that she was sending a message to him.

I have no condolences to offer the husband because if you can marry this kind yeye girl, you self na yeye boy. End of story

I don't know why you people are always tasty to judge someones life, does the fact that we are all human means nothing to you.
Most of the people judging had live free all there lives, we may never know whats like living in a cage with an attraction .... even the bible advised us to flee from temptations, maybe the bible knew resistance is not much of an option, What happens when you can't flee from temptation, its time people know being stuck in four walls is not as fun as people think, boredom & idleness intensify konji m/f
Re: Tega And Boma’s Romance, Kissing Video Got BBNaija Fans Talking by sameks08(m): 9:48am On Sep 01, 2021
All these housemate if Taliban catch una una own don finish be that
Re: Tega And Boma’s Romance, Kissing Video Got BBNaija Fans Talking by raphy(m): 9:50am On Sep 01, 2021
Them tell una this new month say body na wood? She need the finger well to make her horney she is not married but just hook to another niggah.

Happy new month to all the real people in here make una go chill konji de hold everyone body no be wood I even finger person wey senior me yesterday ...but na fun we had .

Chil n let's chill
Re: Tega And Boma’s Romance, Kissing Video Got BBNaija Fans Talking by overall90: 9:52am On Sep 01, 2021
Brawlscartel:
If truly they had sex according to urhobo custom if she don't appeal d gods her child will be so sick that nothing can cure and it will lead to death...

For d man if he eat tega food or sleep with her without she appealing d gods....

Ancestors will hold him also leads to death....

I'm an urhobo man ... I hate our custom only d man and d children suffers it

Guy leave matter.
The gods that now drink Hennessy instead of ogogoro and palmy cheesy
Nothing dey happen

2 Likes

Re: Tega And Boma’s Romance, Kissing Video Got BBNaija Fans Talking by raphy(m): 9:55am On Sep 01, 2021
Agboriotejoye:

Tell them my guy no mind all this busy body like say then no go finger open kitten when they are horney.
Re: Tega And Boma’s Romance, Kissing Video Got BBNaija Fans Talking by Coolest8: 9:56am On Sep 01, 2021
You too have just offended so many people, your chances in this weekend eviction is slim, if you are not voted out I'll be so surprised.
Re: Tega And Boma’s Romance, Kissing Video Got BBNaija Fans Talking by Coolest8: 9:57am On Sep 01, 2021
You two have just offended so many people, your chances in this weekend eviction is slim, if you are not voted out I'll be so surprised.
Re: Tega And Boma’s Romance, Kissing Video Got BBNaija Fans Talking by macho44(m): 10:01am On Sep 01, 2021
Hugged:
Big Brother Naija, BBNaija housemate Tega has been widely criticised by Nigerians on social media as video of her kissing Boma has emerged.

The video making the rounds has Tega and Boma kissing and also seen making out under the duvet.

This has stirred reactions on social media as viewers slammed Tega for disrespecting her home as a married woman and engaging in sexual affairs with another man.

While some blamed Boma for taking advantage of a married woman, others slammed Tega for doing such a on national Tv.

It is not certain if they had sex , as the viral video only showed them kissing and making some suggestive movements under the duvet.

Recall that Tega’s husband recently disclosed that he cheated on his wife and deserves whatever she does in the house.

Here are comments from Nigerians condemning Tega’s latest act. .

Source: https://dailypost.ng/2021/09/01/bbnaija-reactions-trail-tega-bomas-alleged-love-making-kissing-video/

No wonder ASUU wan go on strike, so Greatest Nigerian Students will have all the time in the world to watch BB9JA, now it's all adding up.

Tired Of Paying For Premium SEO & DIGITAL MARKETING Tools? Get Instant Access To Over 150+ Premium SEO & DIGITAL Marketing Tools For FREE Today @ FreeToolsHub
Re: Tega And Boma’s Romance, Kissing Video Got BBNaija Fans Talking by Realhommie(m): 10:02am On Sep 01, 2021
larryjonze:

I don't know why you people are always tasty to judge someones life, does the fact that we are all human means nothing to you.
Most of the people judging had live free all there lives, we may never know whats like living in a cage with an attraction .... even the bible advised us to flee from temptations, maybe the bible knew resistance is not much of an option, What happens when you can't flee from temptation, its time people know being stuck in four walls is not as fun as people think, boredom & idleness intensify konji m/f
While not disputing what you've said, it's why the Bible actually tells us to flee every appearance of evil?

The reason why they're getting the flakes now is coz they deliberately signed up for the show. What were they expecting going to spend weeks in a confined space with the opposite sex, Bible studies? undecided

Apostle Paul said in Corinthians "All things are lawful to me, but all things are not expedient: all things are lawful for me, but I will not be brought under the power of any"... So let's stop making excuses for them because in actuality they know what they're doing.

1 Like

Re: Tega And Boma’s Romance, Kissing Video Got BBNaija Fans Talking by overall90: 10:04am On Sep 01, 2021
Vinnie2000:

In my area, One Guy fuccked his Neighbor wife!! He is still Balling and She is still Living her Life!!

Forget All Diz Abomination Fallacy! undecided

Thank you.
That's how the men from these areas have been devcieving themselves.
There was a period I was offshore,these guys from Edo-Delta axis will be talking trash about wives of people from other tribes why gloating about how their culture prevents their wives from doing sh.it,mehnn,I will just be laughing at them for their naivety.

1 Like

Re: Tega And Boma’s Romance, Kissing Video Got BBNaija Fans Talking by lomprico(m): 10:11am On Sep 01, 2021
when tall thin Tony was collecting from bisola, it was not abomination

2 Likes

Re: Tega And Boma’s Romance, Kissing Video Got BBNaija Fans Talking by Vinnie2000(m): 10:16am On Sep 01, 2021
overall90:

Thank you.
That's how the men from these areas have been devcieving themselves.
There was a period I was offshore,these guys from Edo-Delta axis will be talking trash about wives of people from other tribes why gloating about how their culture prevents their wives from doing sh.it,mehnn,I will just be laughing at them for their naivety.

In Rare Cases where a Married Woman Fccks outside and Bad things occur..
It is simply because the Father or Mother-in-law has Strong/terrible Juju...NOT because of abomination/taboo..
When you will know Dis is True, Let a Young married lady fvck her Father in-law in such a Family,
Nothing will Happen!! sad smiley
Re: Tega And Boma’s Romance, Kissing Video Got BBNaija Fans Talking by MoIbrahim: 10:19am On Sep 01, 2021
Bornsinner7:
Every Mallam with him kettle...

If she like make she Bleep big brother himself.. that one concern her and her family members

If you no like the show stop watching..

Everybody should just shut up and get out...

God bless you!
Re: Tega And Boma’s Romance, Kissing Video Got BBNaija Fans Talking by airoport: 10:29am On Sep 01, 2021
punisha:
Soon this same useless show will gradually introduce same sex.

The sluttty married woman will still have fans siding her.
Predictive programming at play.
Re: Tega And Boma’s Romance, Kissing Video Got BBNaija Fans Talking by Mrexcell(m): 10:46am On Sep 01, 2021
In some cultures in Nigeria this immoral act by tega can cost the lives of her children and even her husband.
Re: Tega And Boma’s Romance, Kissing Video Got BBNaija Fans Talking by Noblewealth(m): 10:47am On Sep 01, 2021
If you talk about the abomination and unseen act playing out in that program, some sect of idiot will clap back at you asif they are doing the right thing...
Re: Tega And Boma’s Romance, Kissing Video Got BBNaija Fans Talking by Agbebakun22: 10:51am On Sep 01, 2021
Calabar ,Benue and akwa ibom are mostly prostitutes that's why all the akwa ibom ladies I have dated I no go fit make mistake of marrying dem
Re: Tega And Boma’s Romance, Kissing Video Got BBNaija Fans Talking by oluwaahmed: 10:53am On Sep 01, 2021
She even gave him head. grin
These married hoes will suck a niggers dick and still slide it in when it slips out cheesy
Re: Tega And Boma’s Romance, Kissing Video Got BBNaija Fans Talking by johndho(m): 11:12am On Sep 01, 2021
Abeg what time all this things dey happen for bbnaija. Me I no dey see am watch oooo.
Re: Tega And Boma’s Romance, Kissing Video Got BBNaija Fans Talking by Nobody: 11:20am On Sep 01, 2021
Realhommie:
While not disputing what you've said, it's why the Bible actually tells us to flee every appearance of evil?

The reason why they're getting the flakes now is coz they deliberately signed up for the show. What were they expecting going to spend weeks in a confined space with the opposite sex, Bible studies? undecided

Apostle Paul said in Corinthians "All things are lawful to me, but all things are not expedient: all things are lawful for me, but I will not be brought under the power of any"... So let's stop making excuses for them because in actuality they know what they're doing.

I like the angle you brought in tho buh i stand to gain nothing make exuses for humans, being human, lets just say i am reminding people we are all humans afterall.
In reality nothing get to me, nd people around think of me as one stone cold guy or sumtin buh the truths is i expect humans to fuckup 95% of the time, naa that fallible gan gan make us human, we all fvck, those judging on SM also fvck around why should camera matter when God that is the real judge sees everything ... as long as we live on earth we are bound to do worldly things. @times we think we know ourselves well enough buh some situations will just unfold other sides of you. These is not a epistles of excuses, just saying people should reckon with reality more
Re: Tega And Boma’s Romance, Kissing Video Got BBNaija Fans Talking by victorazy(m): 11:21am On Sep 01, 2021
Ayemileto:
Everything being equal, the husband will come and defend her. shocked grin

But I dunno which sensible man will allow his wife go for BBN sha.

Even ordinary NYSC is risky, not to talk of an adult show. shocked

Your a genius grin he already done that. grin

Re: Tega And Boma’s Romance, Kissing Video Got BBNaija Fans Talking by ameh99: 11:23am On Sep 01, 2021
What exactly is the usefulness of this show again..

Re: Tega And Boma’s Romance, Kissing Video Got BBNaija Fans Talking by MufasaLion: 11:28am On Sep 01, 2021
Re: Tega And Boma’s Romance, Kissing Video Got BBNaija Fans Talking by MufasaLion: 11:28am On Sep 01, 2021
LMAO

Why the uproar?

Both husband and wife knew it might happen. I won't be suprised if they divorce after the show because the fame and limelight will be too much for that husband to handle.

And Boma is a shameless man. He's got no self-esteem.
Re: Tega And Boma’s Romance, Kissing Video Got BBNaija Fans Talking by Realhommie(m): 11:36am On Sep 01, 2021
larryjonze:

I like the angle you brought in tho buh i stand to gain nothing make exuses for humans, being human, lets just say i am reminding people we are all humans afterall.
In reality nothing get to me, nd people around think of me as one stone cold guy or sumtin buh the truths is i expect humans to fuckup 95% of the time, naa that fallible gan gan make us human, we all fvck, those judging on SM also fvck around why should camera matter when God that is the real judge sees everything ... as long as we live on earth we are bound to do worldly things. @times we think we know ourselves well enough buh some situations will just unfold other sides of you. These is not a epistles of excuses, just saying people should reckon with reality more
I get, and you're absolutely right... If we realize that every human is fallible we'll judge and condemn less.

No one is better than another, na mercy and grace dey keep everybody.
Re: Tega And Boma’s Romance, Kissing Video Got BBNaija Fans Talking by MufasaLion: 11:36am On Sep 01, 2021
Agboriotejoye:

At the bolded, that's a lie. There are many women with none of those things and are nothing but fvcking WHÖRES!

If you go to India and some Arab countries, there are many women with multiple piercings, henna (traditional tattoo), leg chain etc. Those things are for beauty. If our women are doing those things doesn't make them wayward. It's just an adoption of a culture.

And would you say all guys on dread or tinted hair are fraudsters? Isn't that the reason ENDSARS protest was all about? Wasn't it about harassment?

1 Like

Re: Tega And Boma’s Romance, Kissing Video Got BBNaija Fans Talking by Nobody: 11:40am On Sep 01, 2021
[quote author=Vinnie2000 post=105377659]

Forget All Diz Abomination Fallacy. You still learning. Some tribe forbid it. If you are from Nsukka,igala or idioma you will know better.
Re: Tega And Boma’s Romance, Kissing Video Got BBNaija Fans Talking by Thylord(m): 11:45am On Sep 01, 2021
HellAnus:
I dont know between this show and Buhari which is more useless
na buhari abeg.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

A Nairalander Jumps From A Plane 4,000ft Above Sea Level / BBNaija: Mercy Receives Her N30m Cheque Prize (Photos) / Cubana Chief Priest Celebrates Mercy Birthday, Pours Moët Champagne On Her Photo

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 59
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.