Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,289 members, 7,807,981 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 01:14 AM

Ajmoney, Tega’s Husband: I Cheated On Her In Our Matrimonial Home - TV/Movies (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Ajmoney, Tega’s Husband: I Cheated On Her In Our Matrimonial Home (41458 Views)

BBNaija: Boma Apologises To Tega's Husband As He Receives Death Threats / BBNaija: "I'm Sad And Don't Know What To Do" - Tega's Husband Breaks Silence / Bbnaija: How Viewers Voted For Tega, Peace, Michael, Boma, Saga, Nini (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ajmoney, Tega’s Husband: I Cheated On Her In Our Matrimonial Home by edoairways: 1:40pm On Sep 01, 2021
SenatePresdo:

Are you justifying Tega's action because her husband cheated on her first?

Must she revenge? Is cheating on revenge still not cheating? Both are guilty.

But if she forgave her husband assuming he actually cheated on her, why would she go on to cheat on him on Tv? Doesn't that make her own even worse.
She didn't forgive him. You can tell from his write up

1 Like

Re: Ajmoney, Tega’s Husband: I Cheated On Her In Our Matrimonial Home by LilMissFavvy(f): 1:40pm On Sep 01, 2021
Husband desecrated their marital bed, wife payed back via live TV, what a big pity. I can only wish they will try and patch their marriage, and make it work.
Re: Ajmoney, Tega’s Husband: I Cheated On Her In Our Matrimonial Home by greenguy: 1:40pm On Sep 01, 2021
wany:

And since he doesn't want to move on and get wiser ,go and move him. undecided

Lol...I wish.
Re: Ajmoney, Tega’s Husband: I Cheated On Her In Our Matrimonial Home by plaetton: 1:44pm On Sep 01, 2021
Ishilove:

For once I agree with you.
Lol.
Ishilove,

You have always agreed with me, but you just haven't been brave enough to agreed that you agree with me.
grin
Re: Ajmoney, Tega’s Husband: I Cheated On Her In Our Matrimonial Home by Junkie1: 1:48pm On Sep 01, 2021
pocohantas:

Only a foolish man will leave his wife for a side-guy. This generation of men know nothing about keeping homes. #spits
LMAO I'VE SEEN ALOT OF DUMB SHIIT ON NAIRALAND BUT THIS, THIS IS THE APEX SO FAR THANKS FOR CRACKING ME UP

2 Likes

Re: Ajmoney, Tega’s Husband: I Cheated On Her In Our Matrimonial Home by SenatePresdo(m): 1:49pm On Sep 01, 2021
edoairways:

She didn't forgive him. You can tell from his write up

And for that reason, you are justifying her for cheating?
Re: Ajmoney, Tega’s Husband: I Cheated On Her In Our Matrimonial Home by SenatePresdo(m): 1:51pm On Sep 01, 2021
jaxxy:

Yes u are completely right. The only thing is we don’t know if she actually forgave him and they actually settled that cheating matter b4 she came into the house.

If they did and settled it “then” she really did bad bt if it was still unresolved and hanging then the man should take anything he sees oo.
There's no way she didn't forgive him, if she didn't, she would have filed for divorce.
Re: Ajmoney, Tega’s Husband: I Cheated On Her In Our Matrimonial Home by Nobody: 2:01pm On Sep 01, 2021
pocohantas:

Only a foolish man will leave his wife for a side-guy. This generation of men know nothing about keeping homes. #spits

since when did it bcome men"s prerogative to keep a home, only a foolish woman will throw away her home for a side guy ... dis one you've bin spitting all ova NL hope you can identify who is responsible bayii undecided

1 Like

Re: Ajmoney, Tega’s Husband: I Cheated On Her In Our Matrimonial Home by BluntCrazeMan: 2:01pm On Sep 01, 2021
Businesslist:
BBNaija: I cheated on her in our matrimonial home – Tega’s husband makes shocking revelation

Source: https://dailypost.ng/2021/08/31/bbnaija-i-cheated-on-her-in-our-matrimonial-home-tegas-husband-makes-shocking-revelation/
She's not saying anything in thay house to spite you.
The temptation in the house had gotten a better grip on her.
And the real weakness in her is what is manifesting.

She is already ready to leave you and opt in for the enjoyment of the moment.. She had to feel free and enjoy the cravings of the house.
She can't cope with celibacy any longer.
Her body have found someone there.
And she had declared it already.
Now..
Imagine what Mike survived in the last episode..
Anlot of people thought that they have the strength of Mike.
And entered the house, even though they were married.
Aaahahahahahaaaaa..
The Big Brother house is for Blatantly Single People.
So that you can freely flirt..
Or else, you will be voted out of you refuse to mingle properly
Re: Ajmoney, Tega’s Husband: I Cheated On Her In Our Matrimonial Home by Ishilove: 2:10pm On Sep 01, 2021
plaetton:

Lol.
Ishilove,

You have always agreed with me, but you just haven't been brave enough to agreed that you agree with me.
grin
You wish grin
Re: Ajmoney, Tega’s Husband: I Cheated On Her In Our Matrimonial Home by Romanoff(f): 2:14pm On Sep 01, 2021
edoairways:

You are an hypocrite

You think so cause it's not your wife in her place.

1 Like

Re: Ajmoney, Tega’s Husband: I Cheated On Her In Our Matrimonial Home by Burgerlomo: 2:30pm On Sep 01, 2021
Charmingrascal:
You cheated on her on your matrimonial bed and she cheated on you on National TV.
He cheated on her and obviously he was remorseful and apparently apologized to her but the slutty smelly pussy woman still went ahead to disgrace herself on National TV.

She didn't do that to spite her husband but she did it because she was also probably cheating without the husband's knowledge.
It wouldn't be easy for a married person who is not wayward to get intimate with someone they barely know within weeks on National TV.

It is a sign that she has been a wayward woman and I think the husband is not getting it.
He still feels the guilt of cheating on her but he is gradually turning himself into a simpleton all in the name of guilt.
The slutty thing has made it clear that she doesn't care if her marriage ends after the show yet the husband is displaying his hopelessness still forming "I love my wife I love my wife".
Does he have friends and family they better talk sense into him.
This thing dey pain me like say I know the guy personally.

Maybe he is hoping that the harlot will win the show and he will get some money from her if he acts like a simpleton like he does now.

The husband is dying in pretence.
Their marriage isn't working even if they forgive each other they can't forget, it is better for them to go their separate ways.

How will he feel if he remembers how his wife got intimate with another man on National TV.

No matter who is involved cheating is bad but this woman is obviously a coded olosho and the husband is oblivious of that

Boma was even saying that her pussy smells like catfish.
Shame shame

What a first class grade A disgrace

1 Like

Re: Ajmoney, Tega’s Husband: I Cheated On Her In Our Matrimonial Home by 2kurupt(m): 2:33pm On Sep 01, 2021
Mumu man.

Weak azz dude
Re: Ajmoney, Tega’s Husband: I Cheated On Her In Our Matrimonial Home by Realmi: 2:47pm On Sep 01, 2021
JONNYSPUTE:
....True but she did not and decided to pay him back by fucking on national television and ended up fooling herself,her parents,son and relatives.
u are right...she did it the wrong way
Re: Ajmoney, Tega’s Husband: I Cheated On Her In Our Matrimonial Home by Ikwerelastborn: 3:15pm On Sep 01, 2021
IdreamOfUnicorn:
The institution of marriage is a joke these days
Oloshos are happy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy your and your mom grin
Re: Ajmoney, Tega’s Husband: I Cheated On Her In Our Matrimonial Home by Ikwerelastborn: 3:31pm On Sep 01, 2021
kushme:

[s]Some very thirsty guys like fish smelly pussies. hahahaha.[/s]

As for men with self-control and can easily bed several females.. A fish or any kind smelly pussy is big no no...

Man wey don follow females with clean punaniz go feel traumatized when he experiences a smelly one.

Eh no good for females to dey go around feeling fly, carrying nice arses, fine titties and smelly coochies. We feel bad and tell our friends about it when sex talk comes up..

So, no insult Boma again..
No man likes toilet odour ,stop promoting dirt
Re: Ajmoney, Tega’s Husband: I Cheated On Her In Our Matrimonial Home by Kdon2: 3:36pm On Sep 01, 2021
Businesslist:
BBNaija: I cheated on her in our matrimonial home – Tega’s husband makes shocking revelation

Source: https://dailypost.ng/2021/08/31/bbnaija-i-cheated-on-her-in-our-matrimonial-home-tegas-husband-makes-shocking-revelation/

Fish smelling kitten wife! grin
Re: Ajmoney, Tega’s Husband: I Cheated On Her In Our Matrimonial Home by Ikea81: 3:37pm On Sep 01, 2021
Stupid Simp. Stupid pussy bigger. Broke modafocker......tueh!!!!

1 Like

Re: Ajmoney, Tega’s Husband: I Cheated On Her In Our Matrimonial Home by Ikea81: 3:41pm On Sep 01, 2021
Charmingrascal:
You cheated on her on your matrimonial bed and she cheated on you on National TV.
He cheated on her and obviously he was remorseful and apparently apologized to her but the slutty smelly pussy woman still went ahead to disgrace herself on National TV.

She didn't do that to spite her husband but she did it because she was also probably cheating without the husband's knowledge.
It wouldn't be easy for a married person who is not wayward to get intimate with someone they barely know within weeks on National TV.

It is a sign that she has been a wayward woman and I think the husband is not getting it.
He still feels the guilt of cheating on her but he is gradually turning himself into a simpleton all in the name of guilt.
The slutty thing has made it clear that she doesn't care if her marriage ends after the show yet the husband is displaying his hopelessness still forming "I love my wife I love my wife".

Maybe he is hoping that the harlot will win the show and he will get some money from her if he acts like a simpleton like he does now.

Their marriage isn't working even if they forgive each other they can't forget, it is better for them to go their separate ways.

How will he feel if he remembers how his wife got intimate with another man on National TV.

No matter who is involved cheating is bad but this woman is obviously a coded olosho and the husband is oblivious of that

Shame shame

This woman was fucking every tom, dick and harry in his neighbourhood. Ode no know..she was only there cos he was her meal ticket. Once she out....if he like let him lick her ass, act tripple nice, this biytch about to show herself with the money and fame..he is never getting any of that pussy no more. Dogs and pigs will tear it apart while he begs to death

2 Likes

Re: Ajmoney, Tega’s Husband: I Cheated On Her In Our Matrimonial Home by VEHINTOLAR: 4:16pm On Sep 01, 2021
LilMissFavvy:
You think it's very easy for her to forgive a man who cheated in their matrimonial home? We do not even know if he did it with the maid, a relative, etc. Since such forgiveness is that easy, then she has cheated on national TV let him forgive as well.

What do you mean by "the reality she will face when she leaves the show"? What has she got to lose? A cheating husband right? Then its not really a big thing to lose. Besides, from the husband's narrations it's clear the wife is tired of him because of what he did, and he was the one who ruined their marriage.

What message exactly are you even trying to pass here woman ? If it wasn't easy for her to forgive her husband,why didn't she divorce him then ? With the trash you spewed here,I won't be surprised if you're over 40 years and still remain single or you're a miserable divorcee who can best be described as a damaged community object !

What is even wrong with some of you frustrated old feminists ? You honestly think it's cool for a married woman to display such level of moral decadence on the TV simply because her husband once cheated on her,right ? Like a tit for tat kind of revenge,right ? You're sick !

Isn't it for the same reason as above,senseless feminism, that Old frustrated feminists like you won't allow our young girls breathe except you corrupt them and level the playing field for old oafs like you whose pussy is as dry as the biblical wilderness ? Infidelity should never be used as a revenge tool,woman ! If the sleazy,dirty hoe is truly tired of her husband or her marriage, she can seek a legal separation from the husband instead of engaging in a show of shame on a national TV !

Stop defending rubbish please !

2 Likes

Re: Ajmoney, Tega’s Husband: I Cheated On Her In Our Matrimonial Home by Frenzy01(m): 4:18pm On Sep 01, 2021
What type of rubbish display is this... angry angry

This could be a strategy for the show tho... Abi wtf is this

Contact me for your swift buying and selling of any Dog breed. Pet care and boarding services also available
Re: Ajmoney, Tega’s Husband: I Cheated On Her In Our Matrimonial Home by lexyclasy: 4:36pm On Sep 01, 2021
Charmingrascal:

Shame shame
That BOMA abi mop head of a person is a very wrong guy, such guy women should give him space but they wont hear.

2 Likes

Re: Ajmoney, Tega’s Husband: I Cheated On Her In Our Matrimonial Home by LilMissFavvy(f): 4:52pm On Sep 01, 2021
Hahahahha......this got me laughing cheesy . I wait to see you have a heart attack because of my comment, mise*rable slow**poke. It hurts when you folks are meted out with the same dish you offer, doesn't it? If only you know the kind of lessons lots of you fil*thy who*ring doggss will learn from this show of shame which happened in Big brother, from the show of shame, you men will know it's not easy for women to heal from infidelity, hence you think critically, before you hurt your wife's. My message is "men stop hurting your wife's", Forgiving and forgetting is not easy. Remember that the message of doggss like you is usually "men are polygamous in nature", that's why when people like me drops comments, we drop it, bearing that in mind. I do not support what she did, but the husband definitely caused it, and deserves what happened. Now carry that half/deadd body of yours and get off my mentions. You said I am old and dry like the wilderness? grin Sorry to burst your bubble, I am not close to 40, neither am I old or dry, but I guess in all your mise*rable life, you have been polishing your great grand mothers all for the green card grin , , so you are talking out of experience, shame*on*you. Mind you a lady in her 40s is still very okay and attractive just like her male folks. Oga, in as much as I have tried to become a better person, and avoid abusing NL dip*sticks like you, that should not make you keep crossing my lane, be warned!
VEHINTOLAR:

What message exactly are you even trying to pass here woman ? If it wasn't easy for her to forgive her husband,why didn't she divorce him then ? With the trash you spewed here,I won't be surprised if you're over 40 years and still remain single or you're a miserable divorcee who can best be described as a damaged community object !

What is even wrong with some of you frustrated old feminists ? You honestly think it's cool for a married woman to display such level of moral decadence on the TV simply because her husband once cheated on her,right ? Like a tit for tat kind of revenge,right ? You're sick !

Isn't it for the same reason as above,senseless feminism, that Old frustrated feminists like you won't allow our young girls breathe except you corrupt them and level the playing field for old oafs like you whose pussy is as dry as the biblical wilderness ? Infidelity should never be used as a revenge tool,woman ! If the sleazy,dirty hoe is truly tired of her husband or her marriage, she can seek a legal separation from the husband instead of engaging in a show of shame on a national TV !

Stop defending rubbish please !

3 Likes

Re: Ajmoney, Tega’s Husband: I Cheated On Her In Our Matrimonial Home by mosedgreat(m): 5:21pm On Sep 01, 2021
What is Tega a supposedly married woman looking for in BBnaija house? Who gave her permission to enter biggie's. Her marriage probably is on 'quarter to go'. I guessed she signed up out of frustration in her matrimonial home.Remember, if you signed up to enter biggie's house. You have sign yourself up to be kissed, bleeped, romanced and all sorts of immoral act could be done on your body. So where is the complain coming from?
Re: Ajmoney, Tega’s Husband: I Cheated On Her In Our Matrimonial Home by Tundex911: 5:49pm On Sep 01, 2021
See our generation.

Awon weyrey gbogbo

Smh
Re: Ajmoney, Tega’s Husband: I Cheated On Her In Our Matrimonial Home by seunmsg(m): 6:06pm On Sep 01, 2021
adedayoa2:
You too gbaski, the guy should fast and pray, he should watch war room

Make una they deceive una self.

3 Likes

Re: Ajmoney, Tega’s Husband: I Cheated On Her In Our Matrimonial Home by Skmoda(m): 6:17pm On Sep 01, 2021
Romanoff:
Still no excuse for her to disgrace herself, her child, her family and your family on TV.

If she wants an end to the marriage, she's in her right to end it honourably.

But to throw the marriage institution into the dustbin, especially with a mop head that disrespects her ( the yeye guy told someone her vagina smells fishy), it's just really shameful.
Please if I may ask can you explain better in this bolded part....
Re: Ajmoney, Tega’s Husband: I Cheated On Her In Our Matrimonial Home by edoairways: 6:47pm On Sep 01, 2021
Romanoff:

You think so cause it's not your wife in her place.
Her husband is not complaining to start with, I wonder d unnecessary fuss
Re: Ajmoney, Tega’s Husband: I Cheated On Her In Our Matrimonial Home by edoairways: 6:49pm On Sep 01, 2021
SenatePresdo:

And for that reason, you are justifying her for cheating?
You do me I do. Most Nigerians are hypocrite
Re: Ajmoney, Tega’s Husband: I Cheated On Her In Our Matrimonial Home by SenatePresdo(m): 7:16pm On Sep 01, 2021
edoairways:

You do me I do. Most Nigerians are hypocrite
na the hubby I blame, the woman has no iota of respect for him.
He should divorce her, so that she can cheat as much as she want.. na she go old na she go tire. Men go run away from her... The hubby go still dey run him thing dey go..

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Big Brother Nigeria 2017 Auditions / Bbnaija: Onyi Kimorah To Storm Bbnaija As Fake Housemate / Bisola Calls T’Boss 'Ashawo’ For Kissing Jon Ogah, Fake Housemate

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 65
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.