Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,297 members, 7,808,010 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 02:55 AM

Blessing Okoro: A Lot Of Married Women Are Sex Starved - Relationship Expert - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Blessing Okoro: A Lot Of Married Women Are Sex Starved - Relationship Expert (46482 Views)

Man DIES ON TOP Of Married Woman / Tanzanian Authorities To Publish Names Of Married Men To Protect Single Women / 60% Of Married Women Don’t Love Their Husbands- Lady Says, See Response (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Blessing Okoro: A Lot Of Married Women Are Sex Starved - Relationship Expert by viviangist: 7:42am On Sep 01, 2021
Relationship expert, Blessing Okoro is of the opinion that a lot of married women are sex-starved by their husbands and this makes them cheat.

She shared this thought on her Instagram page. Read what she wrote below. .

Caption ....

If you just smile at them they are wet ooooo. I am not joking , they are not loose women they are sex starved ,many married women are messed up emotionally, their men have turned them to Funitures �

Source: https://www.instagram.com/p/CTQW1_VoDs7/

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: Blessing Okoro: A Lot Of Married Women Are Sex Starved - Relationship Expert by Bornsinner7: 7:47am On Sep 01, 2021
Are you in anyway advicing us to start fucking married women??

Will you keep quiet okoro talkative

239 Likes 20 Shares

Re: Blessing Okoro: A Lot Of Married Women Are Sex Starved - Relationship Expert by thesicilian: 7:48am On Sep 01, 2021
Why won't they be sex starved when many of them are still playing hard to get with their husbands?

336 Likes 23 Shares

Re: Blessing Okoro: A Lot Of Married Women Are Sex Starved - Relationship Expert by Romanoff(f): 7:49am On Sep 01, 2021
thesicilian:
Why won't they be sex starved when many of them are still playing hard to get with their husbands?

Person wey dey sex starved dey play hard to get for person wey go give her wetin she dey find?

undecided

Is this Blessing Okoro woman married?

Cause some of her posts hints at her taking a jab at married folks.

110 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Blessing Okoro: A Lot Of Married Women Are Sex Starved - Relationship Expert by tomilayomi: 7:52am On Sep 01, 2021
Na wa o... This con tree eh grin

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Blessing Okoro: A Lot Of Married Women Are Sex Starved - Relationship Expert by money121(m): 7:54am On Sep 01, 2021
Wetin knack go cause for this world eh

14 Likes

Re: Blessing Okoro: A Lot Of Married Women Are Sex Starved - Relationship Expert by lilvicky68(m): 8:18am On Sep 01, 2021
And some will still be forming hard for their husbands because of irrelevant things..

130 Likes 10 Shares

Re: Blessing Okoro: A Lot Of Married Women Are Sex Starved - Relationship Expert by Kdon2: 8:19am On Sep 01, 2021
viviangist:
Relationship expert, Blessing Okoro is of the opinion that a lot of married women are sex-starved by their husbands and this makes them cheat.

She shared this thought on her Instagram page. Read what she wrote below. .

Caption ....

Source: https://www.instagram.com/p/CTQW1_VoDs7/

cc; lalasticlala

Another loose cannon!

10 Likes

Re: Blessing Okoro: A Lot Of Married Women Are Sex Starved - Relationship Expert by chatinent: 8:23am On Sep 01, 2021
No censored word. What's expert in this?

4 Likes

Re: Blessing Okoro: A Lot Of Married Women Are Sex Starved - Relationship Expert by Nobody: 8:55am On Sep 01, 2021
She's right. Most of them are sex starved and they're the cause of it

A married woman told me her husband doesn't touch her anymore. I had to quit after 3times of knacking her when she confessed she's married.

109 Likes 10 Shares

Re: Blessing Okoro: A Lot Of Married Women Are Sex Starved - Relationship Expert by WibusJaga: 10:34am On Sep 01, 2021

That's no good enough reason to cheat.
So sex should now be like food; 3 square meals sex a day, morning afternoon & night.
Just tell us you are a Nympho & would cheat on your husband.

55 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Blessing Okoro: A Lot Of Married Women Are Sex Starved - Relationship Expert by Nobody: 10:34am On Sep 01, 2021
Sometimes i wish i wasnt married.

Its sad seeing even people i used to look upto live in adulterous lifestyle.

Some weeks ago i was in lagos for some important assignment, extremely feeling bored i visited a hotel around that Eleganza axis.
just sitting somewhere and observing with my Rayban partially blocking my view.

Oboy, with the stuffs i saw, from both unmarried and
people i believe are married....,. the world is ending in a month or two i believe.

149 Likes 15 Shares

Re: Blessing Okoro: A Lot Of Married Women Are Sex Starved - Relationship Expert by nauto: 10:34am On Sep 01, 2021
OK
Re: Blessing Okoro: A Lot Of Married Women Are Sex Starved - Relationship Expert by Womanizer(m): 10:34am On Sep 01, 2021
I concur!

1 Like

Re: Blessing Okoro: A Lot Of Married Women Are Sex Starved - Relationship Expert by Sonnobax15(m): 10:34am On Sep 01, 2021
grin
God forbid it...

In my tribe,once a married woman lays down with another man who isn't her husband,the man's ancestors or her ancestors will attack her either through their kids,or the man if he's aware of his wife's atrocities but chose to keep mute..

And you as the man who laid down with her will be the one to provide all the sacrifices..Them no dey go church reach that side undecided

26 Likes 1 Share

Re: Blessing Okoro: A Lot Of Married Women Are Sex Starved - Relationship Expert by MyExpression(m): 10:35am On Sep 01, 2021
It's not unexpected in dat your enugu.
You get married to an already made man, you dont know how he hustles.

Most na drugs and yahoo....some don sell kidney sef.
They just marry you, buy you cars, keep you for big house and visit once in a while.
Others, work their ass off all day. When they get home, all they need from the *ever complaining HOUSE WIFE* is food and peaceful rest.
But since she has been jobless all day, na preek dey hungry her.

This I have seen in Enugu...and some Eastern States.

ON THE FLIPSIDE.

Women push their men away when they deny him sex in the name of being angry and not in the mood.
If you try dat nonsense twice, the man immediately gets an option outside.
Men no like too much stress ontop kpekus wey dem fit get outside with small change.
Don't push your man out and turnaround to say he's denying you sex!

142 Likes 16 Shares

Re: Blessing Okoro: A Lot Of Married Women Are Sex Starved - Relationship Expert by Kobicove(m): 10:35am On Sep 01, 2021
How did she know?

Did she send out questionnaires to married women? grin

19 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Blessing Okoro: A Lot Of Married Women Are Sex Starved - Relationship Expert by Dotunking01: 10:35am On Sep 01, 2021
You might be right. I feel it is not really about the sex, you just narrow it down. Broke it into monomers and picked one of the pieces which is Sex. A complete man will always be hungry for sex whenever that's if he marries a woman that takes care of her body, looks presentable, sexually attractive. I think the drift started when all our focus is on getting more doe/money without spending quality time with our wives. Most times we act like a zombie, we flow with the way the economy moves and the chase for money will never stop but managing time and scheduling your responsibility as a husband or wife is paramount so you won't favour one role over the other. Wife, trying to communicate about your sex-starvation. It is a generic situation so spill out when there is a need for Sex

13 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Blessing Okoro: A Lot Of Married Women Are Sex Starved - Relationship Expert by Lattop(m): 10:35am On Sep 01, 2021
She no lie na, but u see those women they can form ehn undecided

6 Likes

Re: Blessing Okoro: A Lot Of Married Women Are Sex Starved - Relationship Expert by wunmi590(m): 10:35am On Sep 01, 2021

Who is this okoro or okro again?

If you are married is this how they have been doing it to you?

3 Likes

Re: Blessing Okoro: A Lot Of Married Women Are Sex Starved - Relationship Expert by Lovenorth: 10:35am On Sep 01, 2021
She is sex starved

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: Blessing Okoro: A Lot Of Married Women Are Sex Starved - Relationship Expert by Antoeni(m): 10:35am On Sep 01, 2021
"Ladies If your primary objective is to look sexy...
you will only attract guys whose primary objective is to have sex"

47 Likes 8 Shares

Re: Blessing Okoro: A Lot Of Married Women Are Sex Starved - Relationship Expert by Fiscus105(m): 10:35am On Sep 01, 2021
100% with you.
Re: Blessing Okoro: A Lot Of Married Women Are Sex Starved - Relationship Expert by Juanmike(m): 10:36am On Sep 01, 2021
Pls am still struggling to download My NPower ppa letter who else is.... Pls help a brother.

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Blessing Okoro: A Lot Of Married Women Are Sex Starved - Relationship Expert by Justinlean02(m): 10:36am On Sep 01, 2021
Like women don't have anything bothering them other than sex, like na them dey form pass on top am.

5 Likes

Re: Blessing Okoro: A Lot Of Married Women Are Sex Starved - Relationship Expert by Authoreety: 10:36am On Sep 01, 2021
Who listens to this psycho

1 Like

Re: Blessing Okoro: A Lot Of Married Women Are Sex Starved - Relationship Expert by Nobody: 10:36am On Sep 01, 2021
undecided Everybody is sex staved.

2 Likes

Re: Blessing Okoro: A Lot Of Married Women Are Sex Starved - Relationship Expert by Ogaga87(m): 10:36am On Sep 01, 2021
Na person wen get joy dey enjoy sex.. Psychological, Buhari has killed many libidos.. When person dey think how to meet up with the current spike in cost of living, you say sexx go fit solve the mata, no way

92 Likes 7 Shares

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

When A Wife Returns After Separation / Major Reasons Why Family Member Do Not Help Each Other. / Is It Wrong To Cook In My Married Brother's House?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.