Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,847 members, 7,802,710 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 07:39 PM

Dababy Does A Video Cover Of Wizkid's Essence - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Dababy Does A Video Cover Of Wizkid's Essence (22871 Views)

Davido Tries Using His Voice To Oppress Dababy, See What Dababy Does / Picture Of Wizkid Performing In Botswana Despite News Of A Poor Turnout / Pictures Of Wizkid With Jada Pollock, His 3rd Baby Mama (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Dababy Does A Video Cover Of Wizkid's Essence by Nobody: 7:59am On Sep 01, 2021
American rapper, Dababy has decided to jump on the essence train by doing a cover of the hit song 'Essence' by Wizkid featuring Tems. The rapper posted this on his YouTube page.

This is not the first time Wizkid will be getting a US celebrity cover for his music. As it would be recalled US rapper Drake did a YouTube cover of himself singing 'ojuelegba' in 2016.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aGjOT_Rsw0I

30 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Dababy Does A Video Cover Of Wizkid's Essence by money121(m): 8:00am On Sep 01, 2021
Seen

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Dababy Does A Video Cover Of Wizkid's Essence by Bornsinner7: 8:05am On Sep 01, 2021
Ok
Re: Dababy Does A Video Cover Of Wizkid's Essence by midolian(m): 8:13am On Sep 01, 2021
Nonsense

Without Tems, no essence. Call it freestyle or whatever, if Tems isn't on the track, better change the title

79 Likes 1 Share

Re: Dababy Does A Video Cover Of Wizkid's Essence by googlepikins: 8:14am On Sep 01, 2021
Nice one though.

Meanwhile

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: Dababy Does A Video Cover Of Wizkid's Essence by slawormiir: 8:15am On Sep 01, 2021
Damnnn niggar
Isoright...

Everybody wants to vibes to Wizkid songs

40 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Dababy Does A Video Cover Of Wizkid's Essence by MANNABBQGRILLS: 8:15am On Sep 01, 2021
Wow shocked
Da baby killed it mehn!
Wtf!
Gbedu wey dey burst brain.
Everybody allova the world � just love this song scatter,
STARBOY carry go,
You don't need no other bodyyyy....

Wizkid : Essence.

Coincidentally, that is the song all of us @[/b] are jamming in this PH traffic right now.
Sing along awon eyan [b]STARBOY
Dem MANNA on da beat.....

Ohh naa naa
Omo je ka shi ge ge whoa
Ohh naa naa
Omo ge wa j'ogede, whoa
Ohh naa naa
Girl I no go let you go
Ohh naa naa
Omo je ka shi ge ge whoa
Say I wanna leave you in the mornin'
But I need you now, yeah, yeah
I find you, I give you all you needin'
I know you what you like
I feel it comin'
Time is of the essence
I tried to teach you
But I might need some lessons
I need to give it all
I tried to leave but I can't
I don't know why, you're the one
Turn me out of my mind
You don't need no other body
Only you fi hold my body
Only you fi hold my body
Say na me dey mess up your mind
And na me dey make you free up your mind
Say your body talk to me nice
Say na my love, you dey need for your life
Yeah our love no be lie
See yeah we dey together yeah day and night
Yeah if I leave you go kpai
Yeah if you leave I go kpai (oh, oh whoa)
I'm strokin' your body, baby
Lovin' your body, baby
As you're whinin' your body, baby, so crazy
Lovin' your body, baby
Gyal iwo ni temi
I just wanna let you know, ohh
Hope every day that I dey by you
Only you fi hold my body
Only you fi hold my body
Baby, baby
Everybody used to say
No one loves you like this
No one wants you the same way
Love 'til the mornin'
My head wan' to turn from your lovin'
I just wanna get you beside me (whoa, whoa, whoa, whoa)
Gave you all you need, gave you all you need
Gave you all, you give me all you need
Give you all you need, gave you all
Make ah give you all you need
Every touch you need, give you all
Make ah give you all you need, baby
Yeah-yeah, yeah-yeah
You don't need no other body (whoa, whoa, whoa)
Only you fi hold my body
Only you fi hold my body (yeah-yeah, yeah-yeah)
Baby girl I want you there
Girl I want you there
Promise to treat your love fair
Whoa-whoa, whoa-whoa
When we touch, how we connect
Whoa-whoa, whoa-whoa
Said this love, have no regret
Whoa-whoa, yeah-yeah

20 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Dababy Does A Video Cover Of Wizkid's Essence by Optimistguy1969: 8:15am On Sep 01, 2021
How will this news cause massive chaos in Asorock?

If possible, earthquake.

6 Likes

Re: Dababy Does A Video Cover Of Wizkid's Essence by UncleKoboko: 8:16am On Sep 01, 2021
Complete and absolute trash!

All I dey hear na

Niggà

Stupidass niggà

Bitchass niggà

Fûck blablabla

All these stupîd rappers always just showing off, throwing shades and talking trash.

41 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Dababy Does A Video Cover Of Wizkid's Essence by Lanrextop23333(m): 8:16am On Sep 01, 2021
Is okay
Re: Dababy Does A Video Cover Of Wizkid's Essence by lalajnr(m): 8:16am On Sep 01, 2021
Starboy to the world

Ok let's see the winner LIKE for Wizkid SHARE for Burnaboy

47 Likes 8 Shares

Re: Dababy Does A Video Cover Of Wizkid's Essence by FarahAideed: 8:16am On Sep 01, 2021
Sede99:
Wizkid is now a superstar

Has always been a superstar before Dababy

31 Likes

Re: Dababy Does A Video Cover Of Wizkid's Essence by Raydos: 8:16am On Sep 01, 2021
All thanks goes to Tems

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Dababy Does A Video Cover Of Wizkid's Essence by monferans0: 8:17am On Sep 01, 2021
Nice
Re: Dababy Does A Video Cover Of Wizkid's Essence by illicit(m): 8:18am On Sep 01, 2021
Life is good tho
Re: Dababy Does A Video Cover Of Wizkid's Essence by Olamilekxy(m): 8:18am On Sep 01, 2021
For the record, no song out of africa ever blow like essence. Its crazy!!

Tems and wiz made magic

14 Likes 1 Share

Re: Dababy Does A Video Cover Of Wizkid's Essence by sunshineV(f): 8:18am On Sep 01, 2021
wizkid has raise the bar so high, froggie and odogwu cant touch in years to come. next year, wizkid will turn grammy to headies

20 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Dababy Does A Video Cover Of Wizkid's Essence by xxxboyxxx(m): 8:18am On Sep 01, 2021
Wizkid getting carried to the top iykyk.

2 Likes

Re: Dababy Does A Video Cover Of Wizkid's Essence by RevolverOcelot(m): 8:18am On Sep 01, 2021
cool
Re: Dababy Does A Video Cover Of Wizkid's Essence by BigBelleControl(m): 8:19am On Sep 01, 2021
Essence is the official song of the summer.

The best part of the song for me is the last instrumental part. Any way you dance it will surely enter.

14 Likes

Re: Dababy Does A Video Cover Of Wizkid's Essence by ChiefSosa(m): 8:19am On Sep 01, 2021
Whereas Airforce1 has not still dropped his album...

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Dababy Does A Video Cover Of Wizkid's Essence by Olamilekxy(m): 8:19am On Sep 01, 2021
midolian:
Nonsense

Without Tems, no essence. Call it freestyle or whatever, if Tems isn't on the track, better change the title

Alright.. without wiz, no brown skin girl. No one dance.

Tems has some good song like' try me , damage , free my mind, Infact her EP is good. Why all this song doesn't blow like essence?

Anything to deprive wizkid credit.

Essence is wizkid song, nothing you can do to it.

30 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Dababy Does A Video Cover Of Wizkid's Essence by DCONE1(m): 8:19am On Sep 01, 2021
Abegi ... make I hear word

2 Likes

Re: Dababy Does A Video Cover Of Wizkid's Essence by Hopebringer: 8:19am On Sep 01, 2021
Tems made that track a hit , WizKid is just an average artist. Tems is the real talent

9 Likes

Re: Dababy Does A Video Cover Of Wizkid's Essence by Sharon6(f): 8:19am On Sep 01, 2021
Wizkid the superstar! We global now

7 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Rita Dominic's Outfit To Miss Nigeria 2016 Pageant / Photos From Vast Of Bracket Welcome Party After Undergoing Cancer Treatment / Azuike Princess Releases Stunning Bridal Photos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 72
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.