Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,638 members, 7,801,848 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 01:57 AM

#bbnaija: Moment Tega And Boma Were Caught In Hot Romance Under The Sheets – Vid - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / #bbnaija: Moment Tega And Boma Were Caught In Hot Romance Under The Sheets – Vid (399 Views)

#bbnaija: Tega And Boma Were Caught In Hot Romance Under The Sheets (VIDEO) / My Brother And The Wife Had Sex In My Room, Why Won't She Wash The Sheets? / Romance Under Water ( PIX ) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

#bbnaija: Moment Tega And Boma Were Caught In Hot Romance Under The Sheets – Vid by Amazgist: 8:46am On Sep 01, 2021
Boma and Tega are the latest but unexpected couple from the Big Brother Naija house and they have got viewers talking for some days now.

A viral video shows Boma and married housemate, Tega, kissing before they disappeared under the sheets.

Earlier, Boma told Jaypaul that he feels safe around Tega because he’s sure that nothing will happen because she’s married.

He said, “I can look Tega in the eyes and we can just start laughing. What I’m thinking and what she’s thinking always rhymes.”

Click here to watch the video

https://www.amazgist.com.ng/bbnaija-moment-tega-and-boma-were-caught-in-hot-romance-under-the-sheets-video/

(1) (Reply)

Orijin V Hero / Spent N750,500 On A Date With My New Girlfriend / Super Lunch For A Loved One

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.