Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,278 members, 7,780,629 topics. Date: Thursday, 28 March 2024 at 06:07 PM

N20,000 Weekly Remittance For Bolt Hire Purchase. Is This OK? - Jobs/Vacancies (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / N20,000 Weekly Remittance For Bolt Hire Purchase. Is This OK? (32178 Views)

Can This Car Be Used For Bolt Or Uber Job? (photos) / Which Business Can I Start With N20,000? / FG To Pay Jobless Youths N20,000 Monthly To Sweep Markets, Clear Gutters (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: N20,000 Weekly Remittance For Bolt Hire Purchase. Is This OK? by 2old4that(m): 6:12pm On Sep 01, 2021
This is an interesting topic

Pls I need to know, is it possible to have someone drive my car from Monday to Friday i.e. pick it every morning from my office and remit N20k.
Re: N20,000 Weekly Remittance For Bolt Hire Purchase. Is This OK? by frank202012: 6:15pm On Sep 01, 2021
Grupo:

Since it's your car, you can try it.

But would it be worth it, though?

Do you really want to subject your car to all that wear and tear?

There is no harm in trying, thanks for the advice
Re: N20,000 Weekly Remittance For Bolt Hire Purchase. Is This OK? by kolakolex: 6:31pm On Sep 01, 2021
Philadelphia:
Before now, you say na money for transport to final stage of interview.

The same you that blasted someone here on another thread as seen below:

Same you that indirectly praised Buhari but lambasted someone who spoke painfully about his regime; yet you’re being owed wages for 3 months ( see your post below):

You’re coming to ask for money??

You wey wan help abi scam person as shown below:

Thanks for taking ur time to do this analysis ;u re saving a lot of people from his trap.

1 Like

Re: N20,000 Weekly Remittance For Bolt Hire Purchase. Is This OK? by showafrica(m): 6:51pm On Sep 01, 2021
Update:
You’ll make it. I once drove bolt with my car in owerri. I made sometimes 30k daily & sometimes 20k. Least I ever got was 15k. I met big men who also helped me one way or the other. Carry on with it As long as you’re determined you’ll make it. Just the bad roads so I visit mechanic often to change shock and linkage.

This is unbelievable, i guess na when owerri still dey bubble.. when unknown gunmen never start. I doubt you can still make such now though every business is possible.
Re: N20,000 Weekly Remittance For Bolt Hire Purchase. Is This OK? by aariwa(m): 7:03pm On Sep 01, 2021
Make contacts with people already living there
Re: N20,000 Weekly Remittance For Bolt Hire Purchase. Is This OK? by Whois(m): 7:04pm On Sep 01, 2021
kuonbe:
Lagos surulere

Surulere is a very good location but avalon is a wrong choice of car for the hustle. You can gross 13k daily but budget 5k for fuel and bolt expenses.

Re: N20,000 Weekly Remittance For Bolt Hire Purchase. Is This OK? by Carparts888(m): 7:07pm On Sep 01, 2021
Where insurance comes in
englishmart:
That's really fair enough. Those drivers can easily make over 20k daily.
My only concern is the risk involved. A passenger can kidnap you and your car. God forbid sha.

Evading accident is not completely up to him. You can only drive for yourself at a time.

Re: N20,000 Weekly Remittance For Bolt Hire Purchase. Is This OK? by banking009(m): 7:08pm On Sep 01, 2021
Oga Weldon
Re: N20,000 Weekly Remittance For Bolt Hire Purchase. Is This OK? by Nobody: 7:12pm On Sep 01, 2021
That's 80k a month.
You better have real passengers.
Re: N20,000 Weekly Remittance For Bolt Hire Purchase. Is This OK? by ajericho(m): 7:17pm On Sep 01, 2021
Iamolukorede:

I like it that you are young, do you own a car ? It's not about dangling into it, but about your maintenance capabilities if not be ready to pay tithes to mechanics every week .. weekends are almost lucrative for the business in ibadan Nigeria.

I don't have a car actually,but I've been to driving school twice now, hoping I can get a installmental pay
Re: N20,000 Weekly Remittance For Bolt Hire Purchase. Is This OK? by Iamolukorede(m): 7:44pm On Sep 01, 2021
If you don't have a car, with God's favour you can find someone who might give you a car for higher purchase hp.. if it's a good tokunbo car, you should commit to paying atleast 20 thousands on weekly basis.

Weekends are mostly rocky in Ibadan compared to during the week..

Being to driving school is okay, but your ability and capabilities to deliver and maintain your car is paramount to the success of the business.

quote author=ajericho post=105395033]

I don't have a car actually,but I've been to driving school twice now, hoping I can get a installmental pay[/quote]
Re: N20,000 Weekly Remittance For Bolt Hire Purchase. Is This OK? by oserolink(m): 8:15pm On Sep 01, 2021
Positiveme2020:

Where do keke run in Benin.
so many places if know Benin city very well there places to ride it
Re: N20,000 Weekly Remittance For Bolt Hire Purchase. Is This OK? by Curious345: 8:24pm On Sep 01, 2021
Nicholaspepe:

Oga, pls help me if u can. I am not resident in lagos
can you try and get to canaanland otta?
Re: N20,000 Weekly Remittance For Bolt Hire Purchase. Is This OK? by Casinger(m): 8:24pm On Sep 01, 2021
[quote author=Oyinlomobambam post=105388653]When kẹkẹ can pay 15k weekly in Ibadan, bolt can do really better
[Keke Hp is now 1.3m-1.4m depending on the dealer with weekly remittance of 21-24k. I don't understand this bolt business oooo cause with the previous analysis on the previous pages bolt can do more better, cause Keke makes more than 35k weekly, Monday - Saturday after fuel][quote author=Oyinlomobambam post=105388653]When kẹkẹ can pay 15k weekly in Ibadan, bolt can do really better
[Keke Hp is now 1.3m-1.4m depending on the dealer with weekly remittance of 21-24k. I don't understand this bolt business oooo cause with the previous analysis on the previous pages bolt can do more better, cause Keke makes more than 35k weekly, Monday - Saturday after fuel]
[quote author=Oyinlomobambam post=105388653]When kẹkẹ can pay 15k weekly in Ibadan, bolt can do really better
[Keke Hp is now 1.3m-1.4m depending on the dealer with weekly remittance of 21-24k. I don't understand this bolt business oooo cause with the previous analysis on the previous pages bolt can do more better, cause Keke makes more than 35k weekly, Monday - Saturday after fuel]
Re: N20,000 Weekly Remittance For Bolt Hire Purchase. Is This OK? by Curious345: 8:26pm On Sep 01, 2021
Follish talk
Felicity001:

Is this car a used or tokunbo car?

If it's used, call a mechanic to check the engine and suspensions well for you.

What's the present millage of the car?

If your mechanic confirms the engine and transmission is still very much okay

Guy take it! Seize this opportunity

You may never see such opportunity ever again in life... Remember

Now, after the above being done.

Leave your comfort zone
Take that car, relocate down to Abuja, don't come to Lagos oh... Other competitors will outshine you...

Go to Abuja, take few clothes and shoe put them in your trunk... Look for a cheap house to rent outshielt if the town.

Wake early to work
Come back 10pm daily
Maintain your car like it's the only thing you've left

Six months I assure you, you'll not only finish paying that money but will buy another car of your choice.

If it doesn't work after a year come to me and curse me.

1 Like

Re: N20,000 Weekly Remittance For Bolt Hire Purchase. Is This OK? by Gfskw: 8:33pm On Sep 01, 2021
No
Re: N20,000 Weekly Remittance For Bolt Hire Purchase. Is This OK? by RPG2020(m): 8:55pm On Sep 01, 2021
Nicholaspepe:
Someone should pls, in God's name help me some funds to enable me feed. I haven't been paid salary for three months now.

You nor know your oga address? Carry police go there

2 Likes

Re: N20,000 Weekly Remittance For Bolt Hire Purchase. Is This OK? by Nobody: 9:01pm On Sep 01, 2021
RPG2020:

You nor know your oga address? Carry police go there
Pls help a brother in need. Pls!
Re: N20,000 Weekly Remittance For Bolt Hire Purchase. Is This OK? by RPG2020(m): 9:05pm On Sep 01, 2021
Nicholaspepe:

Pls help a brother in need. Pls!

Was your ability name it let me see if i can work with you
Re: N20,000 Weekly Remittance For Bolt Hire Purchase. Is This OK? by Nobody: 9:20pm On Sep 01, 2021
RPG2020:

Was your ability name it let me see if i can work with you
Sorry, what do u mean by my "ability" ?
Re: N20,000 Weekly Remittance For Bolt Hire Purchase. Is This OK? by RPG2020(m): 9:32pm On Sep 01, 2021
Nicholaspepe:

Sorry, what do u mean by my "ability" ?
What experience have you got
Re: N20,000 Weekly Remittance For Bolt Hire Purchase. Is This OK? by Nobody: 9:37pm On Sep 01, 2021
RPG2020:

What experience
have you got

I hold a B.Sc in Economics.
Have taught in several private schools. I also have good administrative acumen.
Pls sir, help me. I'm truly starving and depressed
Re: N20,000 Weekly Remittance For Bolt Hire Purchase. Is This OK? by mywells: 9:55pm On Sep 01, 2021
Yes
Re: N20,000 Weekly Remittance For Bolt Hire Purchase. Is This OK? by Muhylonaire007: 10:09pm On Sep 01, 2021
Kelvin30286063:

Collect it, move to Lagos, start the business. Trust me, you'll make well over 40k a week in Lagos.

Na so e easy for Lagos? Na him be the only uber driver abi? E go shock you
Re: N20,000 Weekly Remittance For Bolt Hire Purchase. Is This OK? by kingbee90: 10:24pm On Sep 01, 2021
Grupo:

I don't know sha. But I would suggest you get a smaller car with less expensive parts.

Also, that rav 4 is most likely going to have 2.4 liter engine capacity.

That will still consume more fuel.

It's better to get a car with 2.0 liter engine and below.
Re: N20,000 Weekly Remittance For Bolt Hire Purchase. Is This OK? by kingbee90: 10:36pm On Sep 01, 2021
Whois:

Surulere is a very good location but avalon is a wrong choice of car for the hustle. You can gross 13k daily but budget 5k for fuel and bolt expenses.

Boss! What's your take on one using a very clean 2006 fuel efficient SUV for bolts? Is it acceptable? Would riders reject it?
Re: N20,000 Weekly Remittance For Bolt Hire Purchase. Is This OK? by Namdeenero(m): 10:50pm On Sep 01, 2021
Op ensure you check the Engine of that car very well before you commit yourself.

Here’s my own personal experience with my Lexus Es330 last year. I bought 5k fuel daily, gave myself a daily target of 15k, I go home each day with 10k, On weekends I make more, I work from 7am till 7pm. The bulk of money will come from offline trips, my car is a luxury car so I used to get plenty offline and out of state trips. Owerri to Ph I charge 25k. I once went to Umuahia for 35k twice. On average I make 80k every week after fuel, no jokes. Last year Valentine’s Day I made 38k. I bought a 2006 corolla in January and I have someone making weekly payment of 25k, so far he has paid a good sum and doesn’t miss payments. My advice to you is, keep your car neat and sound, don’t rely on online bolt trips. Always dress well and smell nice, the way offline trips will chase you eh. Anybody saying you can’t meet up in Owerri has just not been there before. Good luck

5 Likes

Re: N20,000 Weekly Remittance For Bolt Hire Purchase. Is This OK? by yourown: 10:52pm On Sep 01, 2021
Hello Nl? Can someone please help me with a car to do Uber/Bolt on hire purchase, I reside in Lagos.
Re: N20,000 Weekly Remittance For Bolt Hire Purchase. Is This OK? by IFEBARBIE: 11:14pm On Sep 01, 2021
nice one! Big ups!
Felicity001:

I've given him a priceless advice you can check my posts to see if it make sense.

1m for a Toyota Avalon 2004 to me is a good deal provided all conditions I asked him are okay.
Re: N20,000 Weekly Remittance For Bolt Hire Purchase. Is This OK? by Yaks02(m): 12:27am On Sep 02, 2021
pride4legacy:
1 million. I don't know how Bolt is there but people use it and I have not done Bolt before

For say I fit get 4 Lagos I 4 collect oh
Bro the amount is ok, it's better than doing nothing
Re: N20,000 Weekly Remittance For Bolt Hire Purchase. Is This OK? by saxietohgbaskie(m): 12:28am On Sep 02, 2021
This is just for 2days o. I.e Tues and Wednesday....

N.B it’s my personal car and I only use it for bolt only when I feel like. I make double this figure on weekends. 150k is certain every week. Fuel and maintenance 50k

Re: N20,000 Weekly Remittance For Bolt Hire Purchase. Is This OK? by Passionate888: 1:14am On Sep 02, 2021
ojmaroni247:
that Avalon dashboard, carries a 3.0liter V6 engine, more fuel consumption, tho pple use even lexus 300 which shares same engine. But corolla would have been the best or Honda Civic....
What about Hyundai Elantra or sonata

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

The Presidency Employs 173 Ex-Corpers Into Civil Service / I Just Got An Admission Into Stutern, What Should I Expect? / Pls I Heard Union Bank Is Recruiting Presently

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.