Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,855 members, 7,806,418 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 04:16 PM

God Spoke To Me In His Word About Fulani Herdsmen - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / God Spoke To Me In His Word About Fulani Herdsmen (176 Views)

Bishop David Oyedepo Speaks On Fulani Herdsmen And Their Agenda (VIDEO) / Bishop David Oyedepo Curses Fulani Herdsmen / Fulani Herdsmen: Apostle Johnson Suleman Blows Hot (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

God Spoke To Me In His Word About Fulani Herdsmen by kobobay(m): 9:34am On Sep 01, 2021
God has spoken in his word about what is happening in every nation of the world. And nothing is new under the sun including what is happening in Nigeria with the Fulani herdsmen killing, terrorizing, and destroying every part of Nigeria. That is why we should not be shaken in our hearts concerning what is happening now.

Hear ye the word of the Lord to these wicked and callous-hearted people who have sold themselves to work iniquity, the physical judgment of God is coming upon you except you repent of your wicked works.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xnWi0euPsec

(1) (Reply)

CAC Living Water Daily Devotional 18th September 2021 / Video:why You Should Not Eat Draw Soup- Nigerian Pastor / Revelation Of The Righteousness Of God Through The Blood Of Jesus. Pt 2.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.