Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,952 members, 7,806,758 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 10:43 PM

One Month Used 2005 Corolla - Autos - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Autos / One Month Used 2005 Corolla (1183 Views)

9 months used 1st 1st Grade 2005 Corolla Selling At Just 1.4 / SOLD distress Sale Of A Foreign Used 2005 Corolla / Neatly Used 2005 Corolla (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

One Month Used 2005 Corolla by TeeAutos6: 12:23pm On Sep 01, 2021
[b][/b] One month used 2005 Corolla,AC is chilling, engine is noiseless and very active, gear is selecting well.Bring your trusted mechanic along.
Price:2.250
Contact or Whatsapp:09052663113[color=#000000][/color]

Re: One Month Used 2005 Corolla by TeeAutos6: 12:26pm On Sep 01, 2021
Interior

Re: One Month Used 2005 Corolla by greggng: 12:56pm On Sep 01, 2021
TeeAutos6:
[b][/b] One month used 2005 Corolla,AC is chilling, engine is noiseless and very active, gear is selecting well.Bring your trusted mechanic along.
Price:2.250
Contact or Whatsapp:09052663113[color=#000000][/color]

1.7m
Re: One Month Used 2005 Corolla by Alfred74: 1:00pm On Sep 01, 2021
greggng:

1.7m

grin grin grin grin

Bloodiest Hypocrite Ever Liveth (BHEL) grin

1 Like

Re: One Month Used 2005 Corolla by samuel051: 1:06pm On Sep 01, 2021
greggng:

1.7m
u don still come here dey price person car like buns,ur own na billions u dey put. If village people was a person,na u e for be.

8 Likes

Re: One Month Used 2005 Corolla by Alfred74: 2:12pm On Sep 01, 2021
samuel051:
u don still come here dey price person car like buns,ur own na billions u dey put. If village people was a person,na u e for be.
D wehrey get mind
Re: One Month Used 2005 Corolla by AgentGoat: 2:44pm On Sep 01, 2021
greggng:

1.7m

Mumu

He will soon come to start telling stories now.
Re: One Month Used 2005 Corolla by TeeAutos6: 4:04pm On Sep 01, 2021
greggng:

1.7m
Baba fire fire! U that always lay biblical curses on people that price your car has the audaciousness to come here and price someone else's.... U are a disgrace!
Trust me, those curses will befall you and your generation. Even the Bible says that" Do unto others what you want them to do to you... May God have mercy on u!

3 Likes

Re: One Month Used 2005 Corolla by Ronzy1990(m): 6:27pm On Sep 01, 2021
Make Una pity the guy na
Re: One Month Used 2005 Corolla by buygala(m): 6:36pm On Sep 01, 2021
TeeAutos6:

Baba fire fire! U that always lay biblical curses on people that price your car has the audaciousness to come here and price someone else's.... U are a disgrace!
Trust me, those curses will befall you and your generation. Even the Bible says that" Do unto others what you want them to do to you... May God have mercy on u!

Calm down...

Greggng is a known nuisance... But in this instance, his price is fair for a Nigerian used Corolla, irrespective of whether op says it's one week used or the car doesn't ride on the ground when being driven..

The vehicle's factory rims have been substituted for what looks like Chinese rims..Only God knows what else has been substituted for a lesser quality part...

For a known car re-seller, 1.7m is a good price coming from someone who has not even inspected the vehicle... Corollas that are as neat or even neater have been sold for less...

And a business man who invests 1.7m is entitled to a reasonable profit... And it will be hard for him to sell that more than 2m..coupled with d fact that he may make a few fixes to the vehicle..

https://www.nairaland.com/6721141/2006-corolla-reg. ...this one here looks far neater than op's car and its asking price is 1.9m

So make una chill abeg

7 Likes

Re: One Month Used 2005 Corolla by TeeAutos6: 6:38pm On Sep 01, 2021
Available
Re: One Month Used 2005 Corolla by greggng: 7:02pm On Sep 01, 2021
buygala:

Calm down...

Greggng is a known nuisance... But in this instance, his price is fair for a Nigerian used Corolla, irrespective of whether op says it's one week used or the car doesn't ride on the ground when being driven..

The vehicle's factory rims have been substituted for what looks like Chinese rims..Only God knows what else has been substituted for a lesser quality part...

For a known car re-seller, 1.7m is a good price coming from someone who has not even inspected the vehicle... Corollas that are as neat or even neater have been sold for less...

And a business man who invests 1.7m is entitled to a reasonable profit... And it will be hard for him to sell that more than 2m..coupled with d fact that he may make a few fixes to the vehicle..

https://www.nairaland.com/6721141/2006-corolla-reg. ...this one here looks far neater than op's car and its asking price is 1.9m

So make una chill abeg

Pls may you guys never get tired insulting me . I totally agree with your write up untill I saw a place where you called me nuisance....I won't insult you ...I will rather wish you and your type well . May you get more likes and shares for insulting a man that has not done anything to you. The only crime I committed was advertising my product for people to see and also making offer for cars. I am aware I am now living rent free in some people's head .....but I won't dignify them with response . Karma will catch up with them . They will receive it nicely . Only a mad man wakes up in the morning and start attacking someone that has no link or any business relationship with . May God continue to bless you people for insulting me for no just cause. May you guys reward become like and shares
Re: One Month Used 2005 Corolla by greggng: 7:11pm On Sep 01, 2021
TeeAutos6:

If I were you , I wouldn't have given this internet rats the opportunity to use your thread as their platform for insulting your customers. What I simple did was an offer ...you have right to accept or reject ...you don't 've right to insult me ...To set the record straight , I have never insulted anyone fir pricing my car .The people I insult are internet rats that come on my thread to call me bastard , wicked and all kinds of names for no just cause. What baffles me is that why should someone buy data for the purpose of moving from tgread to thread to attack innocent dealers? Only madness can cause this. I am just noticing you today but I am glad I am living rent free in the head if some if you . I won't respond to anyone again cos I want you to sell your car in peace . I am not your problem ...your problem are those who cannot make any offer to you but instead attack a potential buyer. Since you love them ...I wish you good luck with them . May God be our judge
Re: One Month Used 2005 Corolla by TeeAutos6: 11:26am On Sep 02, 2021
greggng:

If I were you , I wouldn't have given this internet rats the opportunity to use your thread as their platform for insulting your customers. What I simple did was an offer ...you have right to accept or reject ...you don't 've right to insult me ...To set the record straight , I have never insulted anyone fir pricing my car .The people I insult are internet rats that come on my thread to call me bastard , wicked and all kinds of names for no just cause. What baffles me is that why should someone buy data for the purpose of moving from tgread to thread to attack innocent dealers? Only madness can cause this. I am just noticing you today but I am glad I am living rent free in the head if some if you . I won't respond to anyone again cos I want you to sell your car in peace . I am not your problem ...your problem are those who cannot make any offer to you but instead attack a potential buyer. Since you love them ...I wish you good luck with them . May God be our judge
Greg, am not against you or open doors for anyone to insult u. You right by saying some just buy credit to move from one thread to another.. What made me respond was because you be hustler like me and u have to comment that way, as a dealer that buys and resells, u would have called me and we talk bout it. Have been to your page before and have seen how you respond to your clients even though majority of them are monikers... All they do is price anyhow and derail one's advert from real buyers.
Laslas they tell u that pricing is allowed whilst they're nothing but a jobless monikers! Bro, dint mean to insult u, I don't do that at all... So sorry!
Re: One Month Used 2005 Corolla by greggng: 4:21pm On Sep 02, 2021
TeeAutos6:

Greg, am not against you or open doors for anyone to insult u. You right by saying some just buy credit to move from one thread to another.. What made me respond was because you be hustler like me and u have to comment that way, as a dealer that buys and resells, u would have called me and we talk bout it. Have been to your page before and have seen how you respond to your clients even though majority of them are monikers... All they do is price anyhow and derail one's advert from real buyers.
Laslas they tell u that pricing is allowed whilst they're nothing but a jobless monikers! Bro, dint mean to insult u, I don't do that at all... So sorry!

Thank you for the message ...at least I picked a point . Next time I will call you. I am open to doing business with every well meaning person . I have been here more than 10 years doing business with same moniker . I always hold my head high cos my reputation cannot be damaged by riffraffs . I come in peace and I wish you happy sale. The main reason why we are here is to maximise profit and also satisfy our clients . Anyone with other motives I wish them good luck ...but I cannot be distracted ...let them continue having millions of moniker to attack me ...Greg will still remain on this moniker ...no transfer no leave. AtleAst I kept them busy . Some of them are staying with their parents ...they don't know what it means to be family man...If only the utilize the money the get from their parents very well ,they won't be coming here to attack my thread. Let them keep wasting their time while I keep making money ...the reason why i am here .
Re: One Month Used 2005 Corolla by TeeAutos6: 9:04pm On Sep 02, 2021
greggng:

Thank you for the message ...at least I picked a point . Next time I will call you. I am open to doing business with every well meaning person . I have been here more than 10 years doing business with same moniker . I always hold my head high cos my reputation cannot be damaged by riffraffs . I come in peace and I wish you happy sale. The main reason why we are here is to maximise profit and also satisfy our clients . Anyone with other motives I wish them good luck ...but I cannot be distracted ...let them continue having millions of moniker to attack me ...Greg will still remain on this moniker ...no transfer no leave. AtleAst I kept them busy . Some of them are staying with their parents ...they don't know what it means to be family man...If only the utilize the money the get from their parents very well ,they won't be coming here to attack my thread. Let them keep wasting their time while I keep making money ...the reason why i am here .
I understand you Greg, it is well
Monikers cannot stop us from advertising! Thank you so much
Re: One Month Used 2005 Corolla by Ruggedpen: 9:14pm On Sep 02, 2021
Why are you selling it ?
Re: One Month Used 2005 Corolla by TeeAutos6: 9:23am On Sep 03, 2021
Still available
Re: One Month Used 2005 Corolla by TeeAutos6: 5:20pm On Sep 05, 2021
Buy and drive
Re: One Month Used 2005 Corolla by Alfred74: 6:12am On Sep 06, 2021
greggng:

You lack common sense.Bragging about your years in a forum is not an achievement.Make your money and keep shut grin cheesy
Re: One Month Used 2005 Corolla by samuel051: 3:47pm On Sep 06, 2021
Alfred74:

You lack common sense.Bragging about your years in a forum is not an achievement.Make your money and keep shut grin cheesy
grin grin grin

(1) (Reply)

2010 Acura ZDX Registered @4.5m Only / ####2019 Mercedes Benz E300 4matic. In Lagos### / Cleanly Used Toyota Camry 2011 XLE For Sale!- SOLD!!!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 49
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.