Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,290 members, 7,807,985 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 01:25 AM

The Burden Of Performance Every Man Understands - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / The Burden Of Performance Every Man Understands (7981 Views)

My Girl Says She Understands Why Girls Feel The Need To Cheat?!? / The Lady In My Life, My Burden. / 10 Guy Code Every Man Should Never Break (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The Burden Of Performance Every Man Understands by tripleking64(m): 7:11am On Sep 08, 2021
jagorinho:

40% of child births in Brazil are done through surgery, there is high phobia for natural births there..

Actually, the female gender have been suppressed for long throughout history, it is a pity we guys live in an era where female shackles have been let loose and we now see the true nature of how women behave with unlimited freedom.

There is a cliche I strongly detest, that women of old are far better than nowadays, women have always been the same but exposure from different era differs, a bad woman that lived in 1950s will still be a bad woman if she is to live her youth nowadays, the only difference would be what a particular era consider as good or bad.
The problem is our value system is at an all time low, and people ( both male and female) are being carried away by the tide.

when we were young, a young woman on trousers will generate stares and jeers but now it is normal, a non virgin bride was very rare then but we have accepted it as our way of life now.

so I don't really blame the ladies, they are just playing out their roles in a script of a society that is hit by a pandemic of moral decadence.

That kind grandma of yours , that is upright and kind was a product of a good moral era, she might not be like that if she was to relive her youth nowadays.

This is the reason for the Redpill, if men start going for virgins, women will stop being whores...

Any man wey hate the Redpill never understand am, Relationship dey like transaction, the Redpill dey trying make you dey wise make dem no cheat you, make them no use "I love you" cheat you..

No be now whoring start, but na now men dey tolerate pass, na y e plenty now

Where is Ubunja sef

2 Likes

Re: The Burden Of Performance Every Man Understands by pansophist(m): 1:33pm On Sep 20, 2021
tripleking64:

This is the reason for the Redpill, if men start going for virgins, women will stop being whores...

Any man wey hate the Redpill never understand am, Relationship dey like transaction, the Redpill dey trying make you dey wise make dem no cheat you, make them no use "I love you" cheat you..

No be now whoring start, but na now men dey tolerate pass, na y e plenty now

Where is Ubunja sef

Your head is correct. But TRP for me na common sense. I wonder why people need to give am that name sef. Women know game naturally by virtue of being women, but they didn't call it TRP, why men de do the same ?

CaveAdullam the Prof, please do justice to the above question.

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: The Burden Of Performance Every Man Understands by chatinent: 10:57pm On Sep 21, 2021
pansophist:
I Find her interesting, then I'll need to hold on to the shaky faith in me to ask her out despite my fear of rejection, wondering if she will ever accept, and how I'll live with myself if she refuses. If she finds me interesting, then she would just give me green light, and pass the burden of chasing to me. If I didn't chase, she can safely conclude that I'm gay, that I'm not interested in her, or not man enough. Whichever case, the burden of performance rest solely on me, a position I can not negotiate myself away from.

So I finally summon the courage to ask her out, and she accept to go out on a date with me. Hallelujah. But a new chapter begin, I'll have to impress her. It's implied. Even if she finds me interesting, she knows she reserves the privilege to choose, why I reserves the liability to pursue. I'll have to be a gentleman to pay for the date, and probably pay for her uber if she is the broke type. The closest time I felt like this was during a job interview. The employer holds the power to choose. Let's not deceive ourself jare. She holds the power here, and even me the man's knows that. Only God knows the calibre of men in her contact list that she is ready to replace me with if I fork up. So I better be at my best behaviour.

Ok fast forward to the real deal. so she agreed, and we started dating. Now it's time to fork. I enter bed gallantly like John Cena, assured of my bedmatic skills to knack anything. But the problem is that even at my best, I may not measure up, because only God knows the gallant warriors that has gone through that route and set the bar so high, that she feel disappointed after the act. See me feeling like a superstar that I was able to reach three rounds, meanwhile, previous men de knack overnight non stop. Night vigil on top her body, for real. Again, the burden of performance rest solely on me. Just because I'm a man. Doesn't matter if other men don spoil show before me. Doesn't matter if na her fault for sampling multitudes of deeks, I just have to deliver satisfactorily.

Fast forward another day, on midnight. We are sleeping jejely. Then we heard a big knock, with a loud voice screaming, "open the door". She looks at me, shivering with her eyes saying, "baby, are we safe"? Of course implying that I should go check who is knocking on the door. It's not a duty to negotiate, it's my job as the man. And if anyone will be given the introductory slap, it definitely has to be me. Even if she a feminist, at that point, equality doesn't matter anymore. Gender role reactivated. She is a woman and I am the man. How about the two of us go see who is at the door? Two head is better than one? Well not in this case. The burden of performance rest solely on me.

If this is what is means to be the head, please, let's change role abeg. I'll gladly choose to be the neck, the liver, or even the oesophagus. All this responsibility and even multiple orgasm to compensate, I no see. Just a few sperm burst like tube toothpaste and I'm done. The one that pains me the most is that even in my innocence, just because the other party is a woman, then by default, the burden of proving myself innocent rest on me. She may give me a dirty hot slap in the street, and people will wonder what i did to deserve such slaps. Meanwhile if I do, all I'll hear is "do you want to kill her"? "Don't you know she is a woman? Real men don't beat women etc. If I was unlucky that it happened in a bad neighbourhood, I may be beaten public style, by boys who are quick to use my predicament as an opportunity to virtue signal.

Oya time to marry, I am ready, she is ready, but we are both broke. Although somehow, the burdens of brideprice, wedding expenses, proposing, buying ring, going to visit her family, arranging the house she will move in after marriage, and even more, falls on the man. Lots of men are unmarried nor because they are not ready but because they can't financially perform. Meanwhile, lots of women are unmarried not because they are not ready, but because they haven't met guys who will perform. My personal circumstances of being broke even if the economy is equally nacking us is unacceptable, but all I hear is, "bro just perform".

And this is one of the aspect I detest about maleness. That in relation with a woman, i bear almost, if not all the liability because I'm perceived as strong, and also that the burden of performance rest on me. Baba God, why?

A bottle of my friend udeme for you for this.
Re: The Burden Of Performance Every Man Understands by pansophist(m): 11:18pm On Sep 21, 2021
chatinent:

A bottle of my friend udeme for you for this.

I prefer olosho abeg. Dark skin, long legs with big yansh like this cool

[img]https://media./images/a70eb09a6b1a133d3e9fe3770903a26d/tenor.gif[/img]
Re: The Burden Of Performance Every Man Understands by chatinent: 11:21pm On Sep 21, 2021
pansophist:

I prefer olosho cool

Waybill or DHL?
Re: The Burden Of Performance Every Man Understands by pansophist(m): 11:22pm On Sep 21, 2021
chatinent:

Waybill or DHL?

You go control them come my house naw. Drop their number make I control them cool
Re: The Burden Of Performance Every Man Understands by chatinent: 11:31pm On Sep 21, 2021
pansophist:

You go control them come my house naw. Drop their number make I control them cool

Ok boss.
Re: The Burden Of Performance Every Man Understands by blaquebelle: 9:48pm On Jun 07, 2022
Nice post. Wish i had time to write the female version.
Re: The Burden Of Performance Every Man Understands by Fxzboyz: 10:04pm On Jun 07, 2022
Nicee..stirs up thoughts
Re: The Burden Of Performance Every Man Understands by Nobody: 11:00pm On Jun 07, 2022
AutoChick4U:
Op don finally turn poet. Nice piece though.

Its not easy to be a man as well as a woman. No gender got it easy bro
shut the Bleep up I know u must bring women into the picture, be it as it may women have it easier than men in most cases
Re: The Burden Of Performance Every Man Understands by pansophist(m): 11:26pm On Jun 07, 2022
blaquebelle:
Nice post. Wish i had time to write the female version.

I use God name beg you, please write it. I really want to know the female version of the burden of performance men carry. UyaiIncomparabl, magnoliaa, will you volunteer?

You guys should not japa, like iyaebe who gave assurances to write it since last year, but deactivated her account months later instead.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Burden Of Performance Every Man Understands by UyaiIncomparabl(f): 11:34pm On Jun 07, 2022
pansophist:

I use God name beg you, please write it. I really want to know the female version of the burden of performance men carry. UyaiInc.omparabl, will you volunteer?

You guys should not japa, like iyaebe who gave assurances to write it since last year, but deactivated her account months later instead.

I will take it upon myself to come up with the female version. Before the week ends. I'll mention you when I do.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Burden Of Performance Every Man Understands by pansophist(m): 11:36pm On Jun 07, 2022
UyaiIncomparabl:

I will take it upon myself to come up with the female version. Before the week ends. I'll mention you when I do.

Oshe, thank you. Finger crossed cool

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Burden Of Performance Every Man Understands by baretalk: 11:58pm On Jun 07, 2022
And still these entitled heads don't respect man.
Re: The Burden Of Performance Every Man Understands by blaquebelle: 12:40am On Jun 08, 2022
Women don't have a version of the 'burden of performance men carry'. Rather they have their own unique burdens. This is because men and women are made differently and behave differently. I'll admit that men are unfortunately carrying more burdens because of society's dictates. I hope to see a time when things will be better for both genders.
pansophist:

I use God name beg you, please write it. I really want to know the female version of the burden of performance men carry. UyaiIncomparabl, magnoliaa, will you volunteer?

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Burden Of Performance Every Man Understands by pansophist(m): 11:03am On Jun 08, 2022
blaquebelle:
Women don't have a version of the 'burden of performance men carry'. Rather they have their own unique burdens. This is because men and women are made differently and behave differently. I'll admit that men are unfortunately carrying more burdens because of society's dictates. I hope to see a time when things will be better for both genders.

There you go, men have it harder. I've seen lots of women on this forum argue vehemently that marriage doesn't favour women, only men, but at the end, its men that are boycotting marriage not women. It's women, not men that are singing "Carry me go my husband house".

That's because men knows the burden of performance inside that gift called marriage. To work, perform and carry burden until he dies. Basically she sacrifice her life for the children, but he sacrifices his life for the wife and the children, and her family too. Especially when men hear the agony other men faces in their marriage.

Who would have guess that the inequality and privileges feminist claimed that men enjoy was actually a burden that men wants to run away from? who would have also guessed why women are not transgendering to men in masses, since men have it better ? Who would have imagined that the so called patriarchy was actually designed to protect the affairs of women generally (marriage is an integral part of patriarchy for example) at the expense of men?

The next twenty years will be a big shock to women globally. They will cry for a return of the so called patriarchy, because right now, men are seeing women as other men, to compete with not protect, to show up equally at the table so no chivalry, to do baby mama things and not blessed with a home, to use and discard for sex afterall, what else is she offering ?

This is why I'm a proponent for people to think for themselves, because all these lies of society are as clear as day for me to see, wonder why its not the same for lots of people. When we criticise older cultural practices because we do not understand it, we pay dearly for it. Thats how it works. Our ancestors may be ignorant, but they ain't stupid. Patriarchy protects women at the expense of men, its that simple.

17 Likes 4 Shares

Re: The Burden Of Performance Every Man Understands by tripleking64(m): 12:22pm On Jun 08, 2022
pansophist:

There you go, men have it harder. I've seen lots of women on this forum argue vehemently that marriage doesn't favour women, only men, but at the end, its men that are boycotting marriage not women. It's women, not men that are singing "Carry me go my husband house".

That's because men knows the burden of performance inside that gift called marriage. To work, perform and carry burden until he dies. Basically she sacrifice her life for the children, but he sacrifices his life for the wife and the children, and her family too. Especially when men hear the agony other men faces in their marriage.

Who would have guess that the inequality and privileges feminist claimed that men enjoy was actually a burden that men wants to run away from? who would have also guessed why women are not transgendering to men in masses, since men have it better ? Who would have imagined that the so called patriarchy was actually designed to protect the affairs of women generally (marriage is an integral part of patriarchy for example) at the expense of men?

The next twenty years will be a big shock to women globally. They will cry for a return of the so called patriarchy, because right now, men are seeing women as other men, to compete with not protect, to show up equally at the table so no chivalry, to do baby mama things and not blessed with a home, to use and discard for sex afterall, what else is she offering ?

This is why I'm a proponent for people to think for themselves, because all these lies of society are as clear as day for me to see, wonder why its not the same for lots of people. When we criticise older cultural practices because we do not understand it, we pay dearly for it. Thats how it works. Our ancestors may be ignorant, but they ain't stupid. Patriarchy protects women at the expense of men, its that simple.

Re: The Burden Of Performance Every Man Understands by pansophist(m): 2:31pm On Jun 08, 2022

1 Like

Re: The Burden Of Performance Every Man Understands by AutoChick4U(f): 3:00pm On Jun 08, 2022
bukky1994:
shut the Bleep up I know u must bring women into the picture, be it as it may women have it easier than men in most cases
If that makes u sleep easy
Re: The Burden Of Performance Every Man Understands by pansophist(m): 9:14pm On Jun 20, 2022
UyaiIncomparabl:

How far Uyi? Over three weeks gone, and nothing yet. Aunty, when will you write na?

3 Likes

Re: The Burden Of Performance Every Man Understands by UyaiIncomparabl(f): 9:58pm On Jun 20, 2022
pansophist:

How far Uyi? Over three weeks gone, and nothing yet. Aunty, when will you write na?

Lol. I have gone halfway. Work won't allow me complete. Been procrastinating. I should finish it this week.

1 Like

Re: The Burden Of Performance Every Man Understands by angelfallz(m): 10:29pm On Jun 20, 2022
Reduce your voice nah. You too like vawulence grin grin grin
pansophist:

Re: The Burden Of Performance Every Man Understands by pansophist(m): 10:32pm On Jun 20, 2022
angelfallz:

Me na student. I want to hear from the horses mouth. grin

For example I created a topic about what a man should look for in woman before getting married, and did the opposite for women as well.

But this one, I don de think am since. Abi you get idea wetin go be the female version for the burden of performance men carry? So I want make Uyi and Co help me out. I genuinely want to know.

4 Likes

Re: The Burden Of Performance Every Man Understands by UyaiIncomparabl(f): 1:59am On Jun 21, 2022
angelfallz:

What's violence there? You guys just like instigating sensational comments where there are none.

2 Likes

Re: The Burden Of Performance Every Man Understands by angelfallz(m): 12:03pm On Jun 21, 2022
Lol. But have you been able to get the female version?
UyaiIncomparabl:

What's violence there? You guys just like instigating sensational comments where there are none.
Re: The Burden Of Performance Every Man Understands by UyaiIncomparabl(f): 12:05pm On Jun 21, 2022
angelfallz:
Lol. But have you been able to get the female version?

Yes, and I have it. But, not completed. Too busy. You can offer to complete it for me in your spare time. Halfway done already. Bye.
Re: The Burden Of Performance Every Man Understands by DGascon: 2:09pm On Jun 21, 2022
This is deep

pansophist:

Because as you grow older in life, then family becomes more important to you than work, same way mummy and daddy are important to you than kindergarten. Then you'll realise that all your work was actually to have a good life with your loved ones, not to sacrifice your love ones for work.

1 Like

Re: The Burden Of Performance Every Man Understands by pansophist(m): 10:31pm On Jul 20, 2022
UyaiIncomparabl:

Lol. I have gone halfway. Work won't allow me complete. Been procrastinating. I should finish it this week.

A month later, the procrastination continues grin

Just say you have nothing, no de do pass your power. There is no female version to the burden of performance men carry, that is exclusively a female priviledge.

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Burden Of Performance Every Man Understands by tnerro1(m): 10:38pm On Jul 20, 2022
Too much pressure on a male figure....Victor AD

1 Like

Re: The Burden Of Performance Every Man Understands by UyaiIncomparabl(f): 10:49pm On Jul 20, 2022
pansophist:

A month later, the procrastination continues grin

Just say you have nothing, no de do pass your power. There is no female version to the burden of performance men carry, that is exclusively a female priviledge.

I have more important things to do.

Hello, and who says there's no female version? Let me be done with my project, I'll have your time.

1 Like

Re: The Burden Of Performance Every Man Understands by MadarasBlade(m): 7:13pm On Apr 06, 2023
pansophist:

Find a woman that worth it, thats the catch. If you find her, you'll prosper, if you find the wrong one, you'll suffer. Its a two edged sword. The right one won't give you this burden or/and bless your life in such a way that makes it worth it.

I think it's best to exit the game, at least to me. What are the chances of ending up with a good woman?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Why Do University Girls In Nigeria Have Sugar Daddies / 23rd, Feb, 6:00pm, I'm Officially 18... Wooooo It My Birthday / Is it possible to marry without loving?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 71
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.