Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,972 members, 7,806,828 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 02:45 AM

How Do I Get My Money Back? - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / How Do I Get My Money Back? (392 Views)

Share Your Experience Collecting Your Money Back From Your Debtors / How Can Someone Use My BVN Pin To Withdraw My Money. / Bank Fraud!!! What I Did And How I Got My Money Back (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How Do I Get My Money Back? by oloyedayo(m): 1:39pm On Sep 01, 2021
I PLACED AN ORDER FOR STUDIO TO BUY SOMETHING ON JUMIA ON 19TH OF JUNE 2021, AFTER THE ORDER WAS CONFIRMED AND IN THE PROCEES OF SHIPPING, I RECEIVED A MESSAGE ON 23RD OF JUNE 2021 THAT MY ORDER HAS BEEN CANCLLED AND MY FUND HAS BEEN RETURNED TO MY ACCOUNT. I WAS TOLD THAT MY FUND WILL REFLECT IN MY ACCOUNT AFTER 3-7 WORKING DAYS.
I EXERCISE PATIENCE, FOR A WEEK TO PASS BUT MY FUND NEVER RETURN TO MY ACCOUNT. I THEREBY MAILED BOTH JUMIA AND WEMA BANK (THE BANK TROUGH WHICH I MADE THE TRANSACTION). JUMIA PROVIDED ME WITH SOME TRANSACTION DETAILS WHICH I FORWARDED TO WEMA BANK. WEMA DID NOT RESPOND TO MY MAIL UNTIL I PUT A CALL ACROSS TO THEIR CUSTOMER CARE LINE. THEY THEN INFORMED THAT THEY DIDN’T RECEIVE THE FUND.
SEVERAL MESSAGES HAS BEEN PUT ACROSS TO BOTH PARTIES WITH NO EFFECT BUT PROMISE UPON PROMISE. IS THIS HOW MONEY WILL JUST GO? I WISH APROPRIATE QUARTERS SHOULD LOOK INTO THIS MATTER.
ORDER NO 399872491
Re: How Do I Get My Money Back? by nifemi25(m): 1:51pm On Sep 01, 2021
Everything required craziness in this country ....you won't receive your money if you didn't ask madness to it. First go to jumia office show them the real craziness. Then go straight to your bank. Make sure you showed the craziness too and make sure there manager invited you to his office. If only you can take this step. I can assure you of your money in 4 days time
Re: How Do I Get My Money Back? by Dayotheeone(m): 1:52pm On Sep 01, 2021
IS THAT WHY YOU ARE NOW SHOUTING IN CAP LOCKS....
SINCE COMMUNICATION HAS FAILED, GO TO THE PICKUP STATION CLOSEST TO YOU WITH THE ORDER NUMBER TO SEE IF YOUR ORDER WAS ACTUALLY DROPPED THERE EVEN WHILE CANCELLED....

2 Likes

Re: How Do I Get My Money Back? by NnamdiN: 1:55pm On Sep 01, 2021
oloyedayo:
I PLACED AN ORDER FOR STUDIO TO BUY SOMETHING ON JUMIA ON 19TH OF JUNE 2021, AFTER THE ORDER WAS CONFIRMED AND IN THE PROCEES OF SHIPPING, I RECEIVED A MESSAGE ON 23RD OF JUNE 2021 THAT MY ORDER HAS BEEN CANCLLED AND MY FUND HAS BEEN RETURNED TO MY ACCOUNT. I WAS TOLD THAT MY FUND WILL REFLECT IN MY ACCOUNT AFTER 3-7 WORKING DAYS.
I EXERCISE PATIENCE, FOR A WEEK TO PASS BUT MY FUND NEVER RETURN TO MY ACCOUNT. I THEREBY MAILED BOTH JUMIA AND WEMA BANK (THE BANK TROUGH WHICH I MADE THE TRANSACTION). JUMIA PROVIDED ME WITH SOME TRANSACTION DETAILS WHICH I FORWARDED TO WEMA BANK. WEMA DID NOT RESPOND TO MY MAIL UNTIL I PUT A CALL ACROSS TO THEIR CUSTOMER CARE LINE. THEY THEN INFORMED THAT THEY DIDN’T RECEIVE THE FUND.
SEVERAL MESSAGES HAS BEEN PUT ACROSS TO BOTH PARTIES WITH NO EFFECT BUT PROMISE UPON PROMISE. IS THIS HOW MONEY WILL JUST GO? I WISH APROPRIATE QUARTERS SHOULD LOOK INTO THIS MATTER.
ORDER NO 399872491
tweet your complaints and copy all the relevant people in naija. My friend even copied osibanjo when he had similar issues with jumia.

Meanwhile I sell studio equipment. You can pay on delivery.
Check my ig @hugostores or send me a pm
Re: How Do I Get My Money Back? by oloyedayo(m): 8:59pm On Sep 02, 2021
Okay o. Will do that right away.

(1) (Reply)

Start This Business With N300K And Make N30M In 12 Months / You Don't Earn Salary To Be Rich / Uba Debiting Customers.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.