Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,497 members, 7,781,496 topics. Date: Friday, 29 March 2024 at 03:32 PM

Experienced SEO Content Writers & Bloggers Needed - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Experienced SEO Content Writers & Bloggers Needed (386 Views)

Experienced SEO Content Writers & Bloggers Needed / Content Creators/Writers/bloggers Needed! / Content Writers (bloggers) Needed At A Media Company (interns & Graduates) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Experienced SEO Content Writers & Bloggers Needed by pulsemusicng(m): 1:42pm On Sep 01, 2021
Hello

I run a startup entertainment blog focusing on Gossip, film, entertainment news, tech, travels and other entertainment stuffs

The goal is to be a unique entertainment website and among the top 30 entertainment websites in Nigeria.

I am looking to hire teammates with the same enthusiasm as I have, that also have the experience and creativity to join me in this journey to success.

If you think you suit this description, send a WhatsApp message only to the number I would leave below.

This is a startup and I can only afford to pay 20 to 30k naira depending on the topic you would be working on.

However I am promising loads of opportunities, to learn and also increase pay in the near future.

Kindly send a message to +2348101479483, please note that I would love to see the works you’ve done previously in this department.

I am a friendly and easy going person that need the perfect teammates for my small journey of success.

Thank you in advance, more details would come on WhatsApp for privacy reasons.
Re: Experienced SEO Content Writers & Bloggers Needed by wearsandtrends1: 11:36pm On Sep 01, 2021
I
pulsemusicng:
Hello

I run a startup entertainment blog focusing on Gossip, film, entertainment news, tech, travels and other entertainment stuffs

The goal is to be a unique entertainment website and among the top 30 entertainment websites in Nigeria.

I am looking to hire teammates with the same enthusiasm as I have, that also have the experience and creativity to join me in this journey to success.

If you think you suit this description, send a WhatsApp message only to the number I would leave below.

This is a startup and I can only afford to pay 20 to 30k naira depending on the topic you would be working on.

However I am promising loads of opportunities, to learn and also increase pay in the near future.

Kindly send a message to +2348101479483, please note that I would love to see the works you’ve done previously in this department.

I am a friendly and easy going person that need the perfect teammates for my small journey of success.

if you are as pleasant as you sound Then i would love to work with you

The pay is not bad, but the question is whats the article requirements (word count, do you give directíons as regards topic) how much content, how often do you require posting et al

Will message you anyways
Re: Experienced SEO Content Writers & Bloggers Needed by Udoboss(m): 9:23am On Sep 05, 2021
pulsemusicng:
Hello

I sent message on whatapp

(1) (Reply)

Job Vacancy / Closed / Receptionist

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.