Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,740 members, 7,806,014 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 10:18 AM

Most Families Don't Know Why Hospital Bills Are Expensive And How To Pay Less - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Most Families Don't Know Why Hospital Bills Are Expensive And How To Pay Less (419 Views)

Most Families Don't Know Why Hospital Bills Are Expensive And How To Pay Less / I Cheated On My Husband With A Guy From Work And I Don't Know What To Do. / 10 Richest Families In Nigeria 2018 By ManucheTv (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Most Families Don't Know Why Hospital Bills Are Expensive And How To Pay Less by SOSOCARE: 2:44pm On Sep 01, 2021
Most Families Don't Know Why Hospital Bills Are So Expensive And How To Pay Less.

Alot of families don't understand why they spend so much on their hospital bills. No one prays for sickness but it can occur mostly when we have children or aging parents.

Here is WHY:

if you have babies they will need alot of attention and care because they're young and we really cannot decide when they will be sick. The honest truth is that babies will get sick that's why they're called babies. Most families are sent into poverty because of their loved one who got sick. We will someday get sick as humans but we may not have money when it happens.
So hospital bills are very expensive if you don't have a medical insurance even for our babies or aging parents. In good countries everyone has health insurance. So today with over 1170 hospitals nationwide we made health insurance possible at cheap cost.

If you're planning to avoid hospital bills for your family this year as well as family calling you from the village to assist with medical bills either for hospital Admission, surgery, Lab test or Drugs then subscribe to SOSO CARE health plan.

Do you know with as little as N9500 for one whole year, you can visit the hospital anytime in one year without paying additional money.

You can check for a hospital from our 1170 partner hospitals across the country to choose a hospital that is close to you. soso care is underwritten by Hygiea HMO

https://sosocare.com/hospitals/

Reach us on
https://sosocare.com/
or send us a message on support@sosocare.com
or call Mary or Abel at 08163471359

Re: Most Families Don't Know Why Hospital Bills Are Expensive And How To Pay Less by emmanuelbrown26: 3:34pm On Sep 01, 2021
This is interesting. Do u hv office in owerri? Bcs that's where my baby girl and guy man resides (mum and dad)

(1) (Reply)

. / DAF Truck For Sale / Some Family Are Fake More Than Bobrisky

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.