Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,147,769 members, 7,798,575 topics. Date: Tuesday, 16 April 2024 at 06:09 AM

What Is Your Worst Exam Experience? - Education (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / What Is Your Worst Exam Experience? (15175 Views)

Sharing My Exam Experience Of AZ-201 Valid Dumps PDF / Whats Your Worst Exam Experience. Lol / UNILORIN Worst & Best Graduating Students Get Scholarship To Study In Oxford, UK (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What Is Your Worst Exam Experience? by ADAMUdaCOWBOY: 3:23am On Sep 02, 2021
Orlolahdey:
They fit waive am if its nt more than 2units and if it's d only F he had
Which school does that?
Re: What Is Your Worst Exam Experience? by Neddyogu(m): 6:37am On Sep 02, 2021
Way back in med sch. Renal and body fluid physiology. Man went blank.
Re: What Is Your Worst Exam Experience? by Stevyne: 6:45am On Sep 02, 2021
ADAMUdaCOWBOY:

I wonder how they can just waive a departmental course, a final year one for that matter for someone. Which school dat one be sef?
Dem deh do am well o.
If you know person wey get long leg for that department, it's achievable
Re: What Is Your Worst Exam Experience? by Stevyne: 6:56am On Sep 02, 2021
Kroos205:
During my WAEC, i mischecked timetable and thought i wasn't having paper the next day.... Omo na so i sleep falala, play and eat. E reach afternoon, i decided to check the timetable for my next paper, na so i see say i get Physics(theory)that particular day..damn i fell into darkness at that particular time.
I just goan do ablution, carry my praying mat and tesbiu.... I did combination of any prayer i knew, i put water for bowl, write my name, exam number and centre number for paper put am inside the water.... I prayed and prayed and later drank the water.
I went to school the next day, boom my principal already fixed someone to write the exam for me... I was like Alhamdulilah... I sha give the man 1k.. Result came out, i had B... Is God not wonderful.
The prayer part still gat me laughing till date.

ND 1 second semester..... Calculus
the man only taught us small differentiation and limitation... Gave us AOC there..
Exam came, we dey see stationary and one kain nonsense wey i no remember. To make the matter worse, we were two on a seat... All those long bench.
Damn e sure me say 99% of us go fail that course... Still waiting for result, now in ND2
Yabatech? grin

3 Likes

Re: What Is Your Worst Exam Experience? by Oljunaid(m): 7:04am On Sep 02, 2021
It was the 2nd semester exam...I was writing Ecometrics exam. I didn't eat the nite before cos no money. A friend bought coke for me b4 d exam. 30 minutes into the exam, I feel I wanna vomit, but, I stifled it. Suddenly,the vomit gushed out via my nostrils.. Omg! I feel so embarrassed!!!! Yeye LECTURER was laffing thinking na cos Im exam hard na im make me dey throw up! I submitted and went home!! I got 1 Sha... It's a 3 unit course.

2 Likes

Re: What Is Your Worst Exam Experience? by Perfectbeing(m): 7:09am On Sep 02, 2021
dsocioemmy:

Japan Language? shocked
Yup
Re: What Is Your Worst Exam Experience? by MrBati(m): 11:00am On Sep 02, 2021
It can never be in Unilag.
Stevyne:
Dem deh do am well o.
If you know person wey get long leg for that department, it's achievable
Re: What Is Your Worst Exam Experience? by obstead200(m): 2:27pm On Sep 02, 2021
Goonerman:
Well, I remember one-time my lecturer caught my friend cheating, me too, I was with expo, the idiot told my lecturer that he should check me too. My God pass am, as a wise guy, Dem no see anything for my body.
I know someone like this. A very bad friend
Re: What Is Your Worst Exam Experience? by Kroos205: 4:02pm On Sep 02, 2021
Stevyne:
Yabatech? grin

Mapoly embarassed
Re: What Is Your Worst Exam Experience? by NACE13: 4:48pm On Sep 02, 2021
Kroos205:
During my WAEC, i mischecked timetable and thought i wasn't having paper the next day.... Omo na so i sleep falala, play and eat. E reach afternoon, i decided to check the timetable for my next paper, na so i see say i get Physics(theory)that particular day..damn i fell into darkness at that particular time.
I just goan do ablution, carry my praying mat and tesbiu....
I went to school the next day, boom my principal already fixed someone to write the exam for me... I was like Alhamdulilah... I sha give the man 1k.. Result came out, i had B... Is God not wonderful.
The prayer part still gat me laughing till date.

So, someone sitting for you and you settling the principal after is something you think God did for you? Just like a yahoo boy thanking God for getting a client. I am not judging but please, corruption is corruption, don't drag God into.
Re: What Is Your Worst Exam Experience? by NACE13: 5:08pm On Sep 02, 2021
My first year in the university, during our second semester exam, one silly dude sat next to me because the dude I reserved the space for was running late.

This guy naturally has issues with being polite. How can you be blank upstairs and still be dragging my answer sheet with me. If I turn to the next page before he finishes, he will be grumbling, sometimes he'd try to force me to to wait for him. Na so I change am for am inside exam hall. We begin ginger ourselves inside exam hall. He started dropping cultists slang, trying to intimidate me na so I tell am "your papa there! Na via careless cappings you wan ID yourself". Lecturers/invigilators came to separate us and then I explained what happened. The dude was given another seat. Being clueless as usual, he had to submit his sheet like that.

He then came to meet me before leaving, telling me that if I get mind make I wait am outside after exam. I tell am " If you run, you be BST".

After I submit, I stay front of hall dey wait am. I saw him coming with his guy. I, myself started walking towards him to tell him I'm not a pushover and my calm nature isn't a true reflection of who I am.
He ended up spilling trash from him mouth, no action. He said he was gonna deal with me. Till date, I still dey wait am.

I was ready to fight and spill a little blood that day.

2 Likes

Re: What Is Your Worst Exam Experience? by Kroos205: 5:17pm On Sep 02, 2021
NACE13:

So, someone sitting for you and you settling the principal after is something you think God did for you? Just like a yahoo boy thanking God for getting a client. I am not judging but please, corruption is corruption, don't drag God into.

Thanks. U can now take your leave.
Re: What Is Your Worst Exam Experience? by Stevyne: 5:20pm On Sep 02, 2021
Kroos205:

Mapoly embarassed
Ok grin

1 Like

Re: What Is Your Worst Exam Experience? by sokkatua: 6:01pm On Sep 02, 2021
Johnboom:
Bot 203 (genetic)in great Ife.

I had the same course,I believe it's biometry or something,I just write whatever in the same exam,I was surprised I passed
Re: What Is Your Worst Exam Experience? by sokkatua: 6:14pm On Sep 02, 2021
BCH 303.OAU.OAU biochemistry department is full of sadists and they lived up to their reputation during this exam.I had arrangements with my G7 boys , unfortunately, this SU invigilator just dabaru our plans,thank God i already had plans to japa out of Nigeria
Re: What Is Your Worst Exam Experience? by LifePortConnect: 8:05pm On Sep 02, 2021
LoydJ:
STAT 101, it was way back then In my 100L day's I sat @ the front seat in The exam hall I was forming Holy Holy and Mr Born again,I saw the questions but couldn't answer them nd my colleagues where teaching themselves nd using Expo a friend even volunteered to help me Out but I ignored him,mumu felt it was a sin,but when them Paste results omo Na Big "F" I see for Board oo.

Put the blame where it should be Bro. YOU DIDN'T READ THAT'S WHY YOU FAILED. It wasn't because you were forming holy Holy. If you read or asked for help before the exam, you go pass.
It's irresponsible to blame something else for your failure. Own it joor. At least, na past tense.

2 Likes

Re: What Is Your Worst Exam Experience? by Mleeperbother: 9:01pm On Sep 02, 2021
Muchmore024:
M.E.E 531.
Tribology of Machine Elements.

The course was wide like North America map. Has a lot of PDFs and very hard. So the man said he will help by sharing with us past questions of the course. He said he will repeat the questions in the past exam.
I had like two years past questions (the past year and a year before it.
The questions are hard and so my friend and I tried our best to study it. We prepared so hard for the exam and I even stored some of the solution of the questions I don't know in my calculator as a sharpboy.The exam was suppose to start by 11:30am so we came early to revise the stuffs we read. Then we saw almost all our coursemates with a different past question then my friend and I was wondering why they were studying the previous year past question that is different from what we had with us.
when we got into the exam hall then it dawn on us that the exam year we studied is different from what the man gave the class. I was confused, I had no idea about the question moreless solving it as it was pure calculation.
My friend was sitted in my front and in his front was the class governor. So he was copying from the guy booklet and I was writing after him too. Then gbam an invigilator came and change his seat. Then I was left alone. I nearly cried cos it was a final year exam. When the result came out I had an F, my friend had F too but his score was 38 .So HOD said those that score close to 40 should be upgraded to 45 as that was pass mark. It was the only course I had F in both first and second semester. I went to beg the lecturer and explained everything to him then he said he can't do anything that I will have to pay school fee for extra year. To cut the story short. I went to meet hod and it was waived for me.
Is there no disadvantage to waiving?
Re: What Is Your Worst Exam Experience? by Muchmore024: 10:29pm On Sep 02, 2021
ADAMUdaCOWBOY:

I wonder how they can just waive a departmental course, a final year one for that matter for someone. Which school dat one be sef?
a single course should allow a student to have an extra year right? After 5years course turn 7 cos of strike. With an extra year to make it 8?
Re: What Is Your Worst Exam Experience? by ADAMUdaCOWBOY: 2:24am On Sep 03, 2021
Muchmore024:

a single course should allow a student to have an extra year right? After 5years course turn 7 cos of strike. With an extra year to make it 8?

If they fail to pass it, yes it should!
Re: What Is Your Worst Exam Experience? by Muchmore024: 7:19am On Sep 03, 2021
ADAMUdaCOWBOY:

If they fail to pass it, yes it should!
grin grin
Im earning USD with the certificate now.
Sorry to break your heart

Oh I just noticed your username. Had I know you are from the region that gets hard sighting a mannequin, I wouldn't have reply you in the first place.
Awon uneducated fellow. AUF
Re: What Is Your Worst Exam Experience? by SanctifiedSista(f): 3:23pm On Sep 03, 2021
SONYCITY:
hw can some won adentifily fake waec result

U reaches out to me? Call my phone number or better still watsapp me ..the number is on my signature
Re: What Is Your Worst Exam Experience? by ADAMUdaCOWBOY: 7:43pm On Sep 03, 2021
Muchmore024:

grin grin
Im earning USD with the certificate now.
Sorry to break your heart

Oh I just noticed your username. Had I know you are from the region that gets hard sighting a mannequin, I wouldn't have reply you in the first place.
Awon uneducated fellow. AUF
Lol many that never made it to the university earn more USD than you do. It seems your certificate could not earn you such common sense! grin
Re: What Is Your Worst Exam Experience? by Thunday1005(m): 9:56pm On Sep 03, 2021
Mine was in 200lv,

The exam was engineering drawing, and am very bad at anything drawing ,
So I was unable to draw anything reasonable, I just write please help me sir at the top of my A2 paper
Re: What Is Your Worst Exam Experience? by IFezki96: 8:58am On Sep 06, 2021
mine would be Gly 303 - structural geology taught by Prof Rahman. He made the course very difficult to pass, 3-quater of the students in my class failed it.
Re: What Is Your Worst Exam Experience? by kennyjam: 11:31am On Sep 07, 2021
jessyjames100:

With all the sweet names sounding like fashion collection. Thank God that was years back

Thank God ooh..

You read Math/ Engineering?
Re: What Is Your Worst Exam Experience? by Adeesther56(f): 12:35pm On Sep 07, 2021
I don't do expo simple
Re: What Is Your Worst Exam Experience? by jessyjames100(f): 7:49am On Sep 08, 2021
kennyjam:

Thank God ooh..

You read Math/ Engineering?

No computer science

1 Like

Re: What Is Your Worst Exam Experience? by kennyjam: 11:15pm On Sep 09, 2021
jessyjames100:

No computer science

The later is mine. Best of luck...
Re: What Is Your Worst Exam Experience? by Healthrelatedjo: 10:46pm On Sep 22, 2021
Badoo monster set2013

Lol!

Which set sir?

I also attended Charis International College at Oke- ata, Abeokuta....[/quote]
Re: What Is Your Worst Exam Experience? by Healthrelatedjo: 10:47pm On Sep 22, 2021
Badoo monster set2013
ClassicPesGamer:

Lol!

Which set sir?

I also attended Charis International College at Oke- ata, Abeokuta....

1 Like

Re: What Is Your Worst Exam Experience? by ClassicPesGamer(m): 8:00am On Sep 23, 2021
Healthrelatedjo:
Badoo monster set2013

wink

Can't remember the set

But I graduated with the 2019 set

1 Like

Re: What Is Your Worst Exam Experience? by santos123(m): 5:18pm On Nov 24, 2021
aylive02:
Things were rosy until 300l then I ventured into school politics vying for the post of SUG PRO. Little did I realize that I was about to lose GP. I had no time to read and when exam finally came, I almost ate a full biro when there was nothing upstairs to bring downstairs . Menh! It was terrible. Thank God say I later win the election
how much did you embezzle after you got the post?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

4 Ways To Create A Good Reading Habit. / Why Is Pijin English Now Common Among Nigerian High Institution Students / Aviation Workers To Shut Down Airports In Support Of ASUU

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 50
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.