Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,306 members, 7,808,039 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 05:16 AM

Buhari: Why I Sacked Nanono, Sale Mamman & Reshuffled My Cabinet - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Buhari: Why I Sacked Nanono, Sale Mamman & Reshuffled My Cabinet (50095 Views)

Sale Mamman: The Many Controversies Under Sacked Power Minister / Sale Mamman: Nigerians Now Enjoy 18 To 24 Hours Of Electricity Daily / Nigerians To Get 18-Hour Electricity Supply Soon – Sale Mamman, Power Minister (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Buhari: Why I Sacked Nanono, Sale Mamman & Reshuffled My Cabinet by Elbinawi: 3:47pm On Sep 01, 2021
"JUST IN: President Buhari Fires Power and Agric Ministers".

Mee:

Too little, too late. All Buhari's Ministers are useless, All of them! For his second tenure Buhari brought an 80+ year old retiree as the Defense Minister. How many hours will this old man be awake in a day? Please note this is in the midst of massive and unprecedented insecurity, this illiterate barbarian #Buhari brought an old man as the Defense Minister. The only achievement of Buhari's Defense Minister is that he married a 15 year old girl. The fired Agric Minister also married a 15 year old girl.

#ElbinawiTweets

1 Like

Re: Buhari: Why I Sacked Nanono, Sale Mamman & Reshuffled My Cabinet by backtalkG(m): 3:48pm On Sep 01, 2021
Government of the Mohammed and for the Mohammeds
Re: Buhari: Why I Sacked Nanono, Sale Mamman & Reshuffled My Cabinet by Geeman2006: 3:48pm On Sep 01, 2021
Just blowing grammar to cover up for incompetence.

Same Min. Of Agriculture that was building roads in some LGAs in the country. Is that their mandate.

1 Like

Re: Buhari: Why I Sacked Nanono, Sale Mamman & Reshuffled My Cabinet by bayelsaowei(m): 3:49pm On Sep 01, 2021
Buhari fire yourself...
Re: Buhari: Why I Sacked Nanono, Sale Mamman & Reshuffled My Cabinet by planetx: 3:49pm On Sep 01, 2021
All replaced with abokis
Re: Buhari: Why I Sacked Nanono, Sale Mamman & Reshuffled My Cabinet by laiza(m): 3:50pm On Sep 01, 2021
You forget voting for anti - grazing ban
FarahAideed:
One thing is certain they couldn't have been sacked because of performance ...Only 3 things makes bUhari sack someone and that's criticizing his govt and being anti Jihad cheesy or going to pay homage to Osinbanjo

2 Likes

Re: Buhari: Why I Sacked Nanono, Sale Mamman & Reshuffled My Cabinet by princeSammyz: 3:50pm On Sep 01, 2021
LAZAREY:
Rtrd commodore Olawumi appeared at DIA, yesterday, and today, 2 ministers were fired. Hope I'm not thinking aloud?
Are you alleging the sacked ministers MAY have connection with the word 'sponsors'?
Lol
Re: Buhari: Why I Sacked Nanono, Sale Mamman & Reshuffled My Cabinet by captainamiedi1: 3:50pm On Sep 01, 2021
Who cares??
Re: Buhari: Why I Sacked Nanono, Sale Mamman & Reshuffled My Cabinet by chukxie(m): 3:50pm On Sep 01, 2021
Replacing two abokis with another two abokis. Buhari and nepotism be like agoin with agege bread! Buhari take this

Re: Buhari: Why I Sacked Nanono, Sale Mamman & Reshuffled My Cabinet by dex4sure: 3:50pm On Sep 01, 2021
Heavy downpour in nsukka....
Re: Buhari: Why I Sacked Nanono, Sale Mamman & Reshuffled My Cabinet by kolakolex: 3:51pm On Sep 01, 2021
There was no explanation given...all na noise
Re: Buhari: Why I Sacked Nanono, Sale Mamman & Reshuffled My Cabinet by KingOfAllIgbos: 3:51pm On Sep 01, 2021
You must be a useless failure to be sacked by a failure.

1 Like

Re: Buhari: Why I Sacked Nanono, Sale Mamman & Reshuffled My Cabinet by Laggafin: 3:51pm On Sep 01, 2021
Buhari wants to buckle up now cuz he knows his days in Aso rock is be coming short.. lol.. fear is a character shapener
Re: Buhari: Why I Sacked Nanono, Sale Mamman & Reshuffled My Cabinet by Olzeus(m): 3:52pm On Sep 01, 2021
LAZAREY:
Rtrd commodore Olawumi appeared at DIA, yesterday, and today, 2 ministers were fired. Hope I'm not thinking aloud?
Bro, that's really something to think about because this government is not known to hire or fire on the basis of performance

1 Like

Re: Buhari: Why I Sacked Nanono, Sale Mamman & Reshuffled My Cabinet by ExtraVioment: 3:52pm On Sep 01, 2021
A highly failed president.

The Taliban leadership is more creative than this wishful Islamist leader.

Warning to all igbos:

Do not go to the east for Christmas this year and maybe next year.

Their plan is to start something there when everyone is celebrating, then use that excuse to seal the place and then cause serious havoc. Dem dey plan for us, igbos nationwide, be wise and talk less.

Seun no ban this my handle. I come in peace.

Na me na me be vioment.
Re: Buhari: Why I Sacked Nanono, Sale Mamman & Reshuffled My Cabinet by Kanixt(m): 3:53pm On Sep 01, 2021
UselessBuhari:
Mohammed go Mohammed come, Abubakar go Abubakar come.
May God punish Buhari and his Yoruba muslim supporters

Why cursing tribe and religion at the same time "Yoruba Muslims"

1 Like

Re: Buhari: Why I Sacked Nanono, Sale Mamman & Reshuffled My Cabinet by TechAdvancecore: 3:53pm On Sep 01, 2021

Re: Buhari: Why I Sacked Nanono, Sale Mamman & Reshuffled My Cabinet by Karlman: 3:55pm On Sep 01, 2021
gasparpisciotta:
No need to explain we understand the ineptitude.

Same old, same old.

A father once asked his kid to be good, the kid responded that he will only be good for $30k, the father was shocked and asked why does he need to be paid in order to be good.

The dad told his son, that when he was a kid he was good for nothing...

...that was a really very intelligent anecdote
Re: Buhari: Why I Sacked Nanono, Sale Mamman & Reshuffled My Cabinet by asorodayo1: 3:56pm On Sep 01, 2021
May God purnish you for cursing innocent Yoruba mislims. Idiot .quote author=UselessBuhari post=105388199]Mohammed go Mohammed come, Abubakar go Abubakar come.
May God punish Buhari and his Yoruba muslim supporters [/quote]
Re: Buhari: Why I Sacked Nanono, Sale Mamman & Reshuffled My Cabinet by HotB: 3:57pm On Sep 01, 2021
LAZAREY:
Hmmm
Re: Buhari: Why I Sacked Nanono, Sale Mamman & Reshuffled My Cabinet by CasNova: 3:59pm On Sep 01, 2021
Hmm...
Re: Buhari: Why I Sacked Nanono, Sale Mamman & Reshuffled My Cabinet by Talawaka: 4:00pm On Sep 01, 2021
Buhari should never have appointed a septuagenarian as the Minister of Agriculture in the first place.
If it was not clear that nothing good was going to result from that boneheaded idea, Sabo Nanono promptly set the doubters straight by marrying an 18 year old! Imagine that Nairalanders? grin 74 year old papi shacked up with a younger, at a time when his primary focus should have been on an important sector of the economy. cheesy

Now to prove that there are no limits to his transgressive abilities, it was this same Kano-born Minister who approved the building of a N30 Million "Friday Mosque" with money sourced directly from the public treasury. Wetin concern agriculture with faith-based ministry huh?

This is a case of good riddance to rubbish in my view.

Leaked Memo: Nigeria’s agric ministry approves N30m for mosque construction

Eniola Akinkuotu and Okechukwu Nnodim

20 May 2021
The Federal Ministry of Agriculture and Rural Development has come under fire on social media following a leaked memo conveying the approval of N30m for the construction of a ‘Friday’ mosque with taxpayers’ funds.

The memo, dated December 10, 2020, with reference number FMA/PROC/AHS/SIP/2020/7742/1, stated that the Ministerial Tenders Board approved the contract.

Read more: https://punchng.com/leaked-memo-nigerias-agric-ministry-approves-n30m-for-mosque-construction/
Re: Buhari: Why I Sacked Nanono, Sale Mamman & Reshuffled My Cabinet by stickle(m): 4:00pm On Sep 01, 2021
Whoever this government reject needs serious deliverance. I rest my case.

1 Like

Re: Buhari: Why I Sacked Nanono, Sale Mamman & Reshuffled My Cabinet by DEEBOZZ(m): 4:03pm On Sep 01, 2021
Sacking these two ministers was a step at the right direction.
This would enable some of these sleeping giant in Aso Rock to wake up to their responsibilities.
You can't be earning our hard earned money doing nothing and expect to be refer to as minister in a very sensitive ministry like Agriculture and Power which we patriotic Nigerians expect a lot of improvement on.

God Bless The Federal Republic of Nigeria, West Africa and Africa in General.

Re: Buhari: Why I Sacked Nanono, Sale Mamman & Reshuffled My Cabinet by Munzy14(m): 4:04pm On Sep 01, 2021
That nanono is the worst minister amongst the bad selections this administration is known for...

Agro inputs etc....almost went into oblivion..But the old man was busy satisfying his young bride...

Mstwwwwww nonsense and Next level of failure.

2 Likes

Re: Buhari: Why I Sacked Nanono, Sale Mamman & Reshuffled My Cabinet by DEEBOZZ(m): 4:07pm On Sep 01, 2021
stickle:
Whoever this government reject needs serious deliverance. I rest my case.
I swear.
It is hard to see baba sacking any of his appointees

Re: Buhari: Why I Sacked Nanono, Sale Mamman & Reshuffled My Cabinet by ppogba: 4:08pm On Sep 01, 2021
LAZAREY:

Conspiracy theorist.
� Fire on.
Re: Buhari: Why I Sacked Nanono, Sale Mamman & Reshuffled My Cabinet by respectfully: 4:09pm On Sep 01, 2021
So bubu actually sacked fura da nono
Re: Buhari: Why I Sacked Nanono, Sale Mamman & Reshuffled My Cabinet by Osashalom: 4:09pm On Sep 01, 2021
FarahAideed:
One thing is certain they couldn't have been sacked because of performance ...Only 3 things makes bUhari sack someone and that's criticizing his govt and being anti Jihad cheesy or going to pay homage to Osinbanjo

Osunbade not osinbanjo

1 Like

Re: Buhari: Why I Sacked Nanono, Sale Mamman & Reshuffled My Cabinet by Myhusband(m): 4:12pm On Sep 01, 2021
UselessBuhari:
Mohammed go Mohammed come, Abubakar go Abubakar come.
May God punish Buhari and his Yoruba muslim supporters

may thunder fire you and your household

Yoruba matter go soon kill you, confused terrorist

2 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Tinubu Arrives Port Harcourt For APC Presidential Campaign Rally (Photos) / Tinubu Considering ‘Temporary Subsidy’ On Petrol / Profile Of Justice Danladi Umar, The Judge In Charge of Saraki's Case

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.