Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,906 members, 7,802,940 topics. Date: Saturday, 20 April 2024 at 04:30 AM

Buhari: Why I Sacked Nanono, Sale Mamman & Reshuffled My Cabinet - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Buhari: Why I Sacked Nanono, Sale Mamman & Reshuffled My Cabinet (50086 Views)

Sale Mamman: The Many Controversies Under Sacked Power Minister / Sale Mamman: Nigerians Now Enjoy 18 To 24 Hours Of Electricity Daily / Nigerians To Get 18-Hour Electricity Supply Soon – Sale Mamman, Power Minister (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Buhari: Why I Sacked Nanono, Sale Mamman & Reshuffled My Cabinet by GENESISNEMESIS: 3:20pm On Sep 01, 2021
Previous thread https://www.nairaland.com/6730760/president-buhari-sacks-saleh-mamman

President Muhammadu Buhari has given the reason behind a reshuffle in the cabinet he formed on August 21, 2019.

Daily Trust had reported that Mohammed Sabo Nanono, Minister of Agriculture and Rural Development, and Sale Mamman, Minister of Power, were fired.

They were replaced by Dr. Mohammad Mahmood Abubakar, Minister of Environment, and Abubakar D. Aliyu, Minister of State, Works & Housing.

Speaking through Femi Adesina, his media aide, the president said the changes were sequel to the “tradition of subjecting our projects and programmes implementation to independent and critical self-review”.

“These significant review steps have helped to identify and strengthen weak areas, close gaps, build cohesion and synergy in governance, manage the economy and improve the delivery of public good to Nigerians.”

“I must commend this cabinet for demonstrating unparalleled resilience that helped the government to navigate the disruption to global systems and governance occasioned by the emergence of COVID-19 shortly after inauguration. The weekly Federal Executive Council meetings was not spared because the traditional mode was altered.

“As we are all aware, change is the only factor that is constant in every human endeavor and as this administration approaches its critical phase in the second term, I have found it essential to reinvigorate this cabinet in a manner that will deepen its capacity to consolidate legacy achievements.”

Buhari is not known for reshuffling his cabinet.

During his first term between 2015 and 2019, the ministers who left the cabinet resigned on their own.

Among them were Kemi Adeosun, former Finance Minister, who was involved in a certificate scandal, and Amina Mohammed, former Environment Minister, who got a UN job.

The president had reappointed 12 ministers during his second term.

https://dailytrust.com/just-in-why-i-reshuffled-my-cabinet-buhari

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Buhari: Why I Sacked Nanono, Sale Mamman & Reshuffled My Cabinet by Wawelexy(m): 3:20pm On Sep 01, 2021
Failure replacing failure..... Imaging selling ur old Volkswagen bintu and then you buy a Santana 1994 model?

146 Likes 11 Shares

Re: Buhari: Why I Sacked Nanono, Sale Mamman & Reshuffled My Cabinet by chatinent: 3:21pm On Sep 01, 2021
Reshuffle you.

38 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Buhari: Why I Sacked Nanono, Sale Mamman & Reshuffled My Cabinet by FarahAideed: 3:22pm On Sep 01, 2021
One thing is certain they couldn't have been sacked because of performance ...Only 3 things makes bUhari sack someone and that's criticizing his govt and being anti Jihad cheesy or going to pay homage to Osinbanjo

103 Likes 14 Shares

Re: Buhari: Why I Sacked Nanono, Sale Mamman & Reshuffled My Cabinet by UselessBuhari: 3:24pm On Sep 01, 2021
Mohammed go Mohammed come, Abubakar go Abubakar come.
May God punish Buhari and his Yoruba muslim supporters

134 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Buhari: Why I Sacked Nanono, Sale Mamman & Reshuffled My Cabinet by janedonez(m): 3:30pm On Sep 01, 2021
Same stock

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Buhari: Why I Sacked Nanono, Sale Mamman & Reshuffled My Cabinet by gasparpisciotta: 3:30pm On Sep 01, 2021
No need to explain we understand the ineptitude.

Same old, same old.

A father once asked his kid to be good, the kid responded that he will only be good for $30k, the father was shocked and asked why does he need to be paid in order to be good.

The dad told his son, that when he was a kid he was good for nothing...

19 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Buhari: Why I Sacked Nanono, Sale Mamman & Reshuffled My Cabinet by LAZAREY: 3:34pm On Sep 01, 2021
Rtrd commodore Olawumi appeared at DIA, yesterday, and today, 2 ministers were fired. Hope I'm not thinking aloud?

65 Likes 8 Shares

Re: Buhari: Why I Sacked Nanono, Sale Mamman & Reshuffled My Cabinet by yemmight(m): 3:35pm On Sep 01, 2021
Is this how responsible government reshuffle? Tufiapa.

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Buhari: Why I Sacked Nanono, Sale Mamman & Reshuffled My Cabinet by Olarsview: 3:42pm On Sep 01, 2021
Oh Lord save your people from the rules & oppression of their haters.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Buhari: Why I Sacked Nanono, Sale Mamman & Reshuffled My Cabinet by Romanoff(f): 3:44pm On Sep 01, 2021
I just they even sabi the name of the so called Ministers.

6 Likes

Re: Buhari: Why I Sacked Nanono, Sale Mamman & Reshuffled My Cabinet by AGNESikpuNNU(f): 3:44pm On Sep 01, 2021
The big question is, WHAT ARE YOU STILL SHAMELESSLY DOING IN ASO ROCK

Less than 632days to be rid of you and your greedy gang of Economy Decimators.

25 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Buhari: Why I Sacked Nanono, Sale Mamman & Reshuffled My Cabinet by RZArecta(m): 3:44pm On Sep 01, 2021
Who cares ? It's still there same ol ineptitude 8(

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Buhari: Why I Sacked Nanono, Sale Mamman & Reshuffled My Cabinet by AntiBalaka: 3:44pm On Sep 01, 2021
“The first method for estimating the intelligence of a ruler is to look at the men he has around him.”
Machiavelli

18 Likes 1 Share

Re: Buhari: Why I Sacked Nanono, Sale Mamman & Reshuffled My Cabinet by Lovenorth: 3:44pm On Sep 01, 2021
Thank you our lovely president, continue with your good work God bless the federal republic of Nigeria

5 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Buhari: Why I Sacked Nanono, Sale Mamman & Reshuffled My Cabinet by ogododo: 3:45pm On Sep 01, 2021
Re: Buhari: Why I Sacked Nanono, Sale Mamman & Reshuffled My Cabinet by Coldie(m): 3:45pm On Sep 01, 2021
They found out that separating the agencies did not achieve much instead it lead to more expenditures cause you now have to pay salaries to more people to do something less people could have done

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Buhari: Why I Sacked Nanono, Sale Mamman & Reshuffled My Cabinet by Odidigboigbo(m): 3:45pm On Sep 01, 2021
Who cares

1 Like

Re: Buhari: Why I Sacked Nanono, Sale Mamman & Reshuffled My Cabinet by Nobody: 3:45pm On Sep 01, 2021
Ok
Re: Buhari: Why I Sacked Nanono, Sale Mamman & Reshuffled My Cabinet by ogododo: 3:45pm On Sep 01, 2021
LAZAREY:
Rtrd commodore Olawumi appeared at DIA, yesterday, and today, 2 ministers were fired. Hope I'm not thinking aloud?

I don think am dat way too.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Buhari: Why I Sacked Nanono, Sale Mamman & Reshuffled My Cabinet by kingphilip(m): 3:45pm On Sep 01, 2021
Others still remaining what are their performance scorecard?

Or are they still performing satisfactorily according to their terms of service or I should keep shut?

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Buhari: Why I Sacked Nanono, Sale Mamman & Reshuffled My Cabinet by ObiOfOnistha: 3:45pm On Sep 01, 2021
Effort in futility, a failure is a failure even if he uses all the excuses in the world, you are incompetent, senile, irresponsible, senseless myopic unscrupulous, mischievous and figurehead braindead and you expect your subjects to perform

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Buhari: Why I Sacked Nanono, Sale Mamman & Reshuffled My Cabinet by tutudesz: 3:46pm On Sep 01, 2021
Minister of Power undecided so you increase power Tariff abi

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Buhari: Why I Sacked Nanono, Sale Mamman & Reshuffled My Cabinet by RPirez: 3:46pm On Sep 01, 2021
And replace them with the repentant Boko Haram fools. angry

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Buhari: Why I Sacked Nanono, Sale Mamman & Reshuffled My Cabinet by Nuelito: 3:46pm On Sep 01, 2021
Oga....Wehdone oh

All na the same....person wey dey chop corn and person wey dey drink akamu na the same

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Buhari: Why I Sacked Nanono, Sale Mamman & Reshuffled My Cabinet by KingDash: 3:46pm On Sep 01, 2021
I wish we fit sack you too

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Buhari: Why I Sacked Nanono, Sale Mamman & Reshuffled My Cabinet by bigdammyj: 3:46pm On Sep 01, 2021
Noted
Re: Buhari: Why I Sacked Nanono, Sale Mamman & Reshuffled My Cabinet by ovie8200: 3:46pm On Sep 01, 2021
Has it change anything Mr. Failed old man. You fill your cabinets with illiterates people from your tribe and region knowing fulling well that you are educationless illustrate. How will you succeed!

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Buhari: Why I Sacked Nanono, Sale Mamman & Reshuffled My Cabinet by Dproperties: 3:46pm On Sep 01, 2021
God will personally help us to Fire! Baba bubu

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Buhari: Why I Sacked Nanono, Sale Mamman & Reshuffled My Cabinet by allcomage: 3:47pm On Sep 01, 2021
Useless reshuffle.

3 Likes 2 Shares

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

#EndSARS Protester, Jane Practises With Her Prosthetic Leg Bought From Donations / Tinubu Arrives Port Harcourt For APC Presidential Campaign Rally (Photos) / Pictures Of Dino Melaye Before And After He Entered The Senate Chamber

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.