Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,127 members, 7,807,409 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 01:14 PM

This Guy Has Set A Very Good Example For Men! These Biittches Are Evil!! [photo] - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / This Guy Has Set A Very Good Example For Men! These Biittches Are Evil!! [photo] (8116 Views)

My Wife Has Set A Timetable For Sex For Me. What Do I Do? / These Biittches Are Finally Beginning To Have Sense Or What?? [Photo] / These Biittches Are The Biggest HYPOCRITES!! [photos] (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: This Guy Has Set A Very Good Example For Men! These Biittches Are Evil!! [photo] by Nobody: 8:03pm On Sep 01, 2021
SweetBuns:
This thread will fall into obscurity too, like the hundred threads that came before it

Nothing to see here.

Why the hate. What if your son was caught up in such evil.

It's just an advice, though ignore the way it was related.

Unless you are guilty of such acts.
Re: This Guy Has Set A Very Good Example For Men! These Biittches Are Evil!! [photo] by TheGidRedpiller(m): 8:32pm On Sep 01, 2021
nedugroup:

Why the hate. What if your son was caught up in such evil.

It's just an advice, though ignore the way it was related.

Unless you are guilty of such acts.
Don't mind them, they are always against me.
Re: This Guy Has Set A Very Good Example For Men! These Biittches Are Evil!! [photo] by topoftheworld(m): 8:35pm On Sep 01, 2021
Even Devils dy Fear Women this days
Re: This Guy Has Set A Very Good Example For Men! These Biittches Are Evil!! [photo] by TheGidRedpiller(m): 9:01pm On Sep 01, 2021
topoftheworld:
Even Devils dy Fear Women this days
How can women be fearing women
Re: This Guy Has Set A Very Good Example For Men! These Biittches Are Evil!! [photo] by topoftheworld(m): 9:30pm On Sep 01, 2021
TheGidRedpiller:
How can women be fearing women

grin cheesy cheesy grin grin
This ur respond off me ooo

1 Like

Re: This Guy Has Set A Very Good Example For Men! These Biittches Are Evil!! [photo] by TheGidRedpiller(m): 9:33pm On Sep 01, 2021
topoftheworld:

grin cheesy cheesy grin grin
This ur respond off me ooo
I'm just glad you understand what i did there.
Re: This Guy Has Set A Very Good Example For Men! These Biittches Are Evil!! [photo] by Pumpumking: 9:58pm On Sep 01, 2021
SweetBuns:
This thread will fall into obscurity too, like the hundred threads that came before it

Nothing to see here.

angry
Re: This Guy Has Set A Very Good Example For Men! These Biittches Are Evil!! [photo] by Nonexisting1: 10:01pm On Sep 01, 2021
I don't call them daughters of Jezebel for nothing. I refuse to fear woman these days, rather I outsmart and crush them.

1 Like

Re: This Guy Has Set A Very Good Example For Men! These Biittches Are Evil!! [photo] by lasisi69(f): 10:20pm On Sep 01, 2021
TheGidRedpiller:
You better don't let that guard down. Thats one risk you don't want to take i promise you!
Old man wey still deh reason like pikin cheesy
Re: This Guy Has Set A Very Good Example For Men! These Biittches Are Evil!! [photo] by EmmaNuella77(f): 5:28am On Sep 02, 2021
But wait o!!! You no dey taya?? You just carry woman matter for head. God Abeg no gree o
Re: This Guy Has Set A Very Good Example For Men! These Biittches Are Evil!! [photo] by heniford2: 5:39am On Sep 02, 2021
SweetBuns:

Nothing to see here.
this trend has opened my eyes in dealing with woman like this am scared with any woman undecided thanks to the op 4 crazy awareness and enlightenment
Re: This Guy Has Set A Very Good Example For Men! These Biittches Are Evil!! [photo] by TheGidRedpiller(m): 7:18am On Sep 02, 2021
lasisi69:
Old man wey still deh reason like pikin cheesy
Ok.
Re: This Guy Has Set A Very Good Example For Men! These Biittches Are Evil!! [photo] by TheGidRedpiller(m): 7:20am On Sep 02, 2021
heniford2:
this trend has opened my eyes in dealing with woman like this am scared with any woman undecided thanks to the op 4 crazy awareness and enlightenment
People say i'm crazy, but at least i know its for a good course undecided
Re: This Guy Has Set A Very Good Example For Men! These Biittches Are Evil!! [photo] by Roma10: 8:09am On Sep 02, 2021
Not when I though the future is woman

Re: This Guy Has Set A Very Good Example For Men! These Biittches Are Evil!! [photo] by Faber(m): 9:23am On Sep 02, 2021
Dliquidmetal:
THEY ARE PREDICTABLE. remove emotions when dealing with then and see things as it is then you would know they are very predictable but when you involve emotions,you would miss key details.

You said it all

They are 100% predictable. I can read their plans from their first words. No just get confused when you see boobs and hips...season like it's your follow guy standing Infront of you, and your good to go.

1 Like

Re: This Guy Has Set A Very Good Example For Men! These Biittches Are Evil!! [photo] by Nobody: 11:22am On Sep 02, 2021
Rollo Tomassi wrote about "female nature".
He also educated men about hypergamy. But the wisest of men will dwell on the ideas he
outlined in his book, that could influence a woman into NOT wanting to display those dark aspects of female nature while with HIM.

Rollo didn't write the rationale male, so we come online to call women bitches and devils. He wrote that book to help men beat women at their game.

When we talk about the redpill helping you,
we talk about how you become the most important male in a womans life. Even more important than her father.

Some of the guys who like to call themselves redpill, who are in the habit of calling our queens prostitutes, do not even understand some of the concepts in Rollo's book.

The most important aspect of the redpill is to help men gain the BURNING DESIRE of a woman. And also, keep that desire burning for as long as he wants. Rollo talked about the tricks in his book.

The redpill shouldn't make you hate love, neither should it prevent you from being in a relationship, like the mgtow. It should help you manipulate your way into a woman's heart.

Manipulation for the good of Man.

TheGidRedpiller:
They are the devils themselves!

1 Like

Re: This Guy Has Set A Very Good Example For Men! These Biittches Are Evil!! [photo] by Vulcanheph(m): 12:04pm On Sep 02, 2021
SweetBuns:

Nothing to see here.
It's very obvious that you're amongst the toxic women that will make a man suffer for what he didn't do.... I pity your husband (if you're even married)
Re: This Guy Has Set A Very Good Example For Men! These Biittches Are Evil!! [photo] by Vulcanheph(m): 12:05pm On Sep 02, 2021
Illumined9933:
He also educated men about hypergamy. But the wisest of men will dwell on the ideas he
outlined in his book, that could influence a woman into NOT wanting to display those dark aspects of female nature while with HIM.

Rollo didn't write the rationale male, so we come online to call women bitches and devils. He wrote that book to help men beat women at their game.

we talk about how you become the most important male in a womans life. Even more important than her father.

Some of the guys who like to call themselves redpill, who are in the habit of calling our queens prostitutes, do not even understand some of the concepts in Rollo's book.

The most important aspect of the redpill is to help men gain the BURNING DESIRE of a woman. And also, keep that desire burning for as long as he wants. Rollo talked about the tricks in his book.

The redpill shouldn't make you hate love, neither should it prevent you from being in a relationship, like the mgtow. It should help you manipulate your way into a woman's heart.

I don't know who you are... But may you live long.
Re: This Guy Has Set A Very Good Example For Men! These Biittches Are Evil!! [photo] by TheGidRedpiller(m): 12:06pm On Sep 02, 2021
Vulcanheph:

It's very obvious that you're amongst the toxic women that will make a man suffer for what he didn't do.... I pity your husband (if you're even married)
grin
Re: This Guy Has Set A Very Good Example For Men! These Biittches Are Evil!! [photo] by Vulcanheph(m): 12:12pm On Sep 02, 2021
The women on this thread keep proving the Op right with their comments.... None of them have said anything about the woman that falsely accused a guy of Rape but there are busy attacking the Op.

1 Like

Re: This Guy Has Set A Very Good Example For Men! These Biittches Are Evil!! [photo] by TheGidRedpiller(m): 1:06pm On Sep 02, 2021
Vulcanheph:
The women on this thread keep proving the Op right with their comments.... None of them have said anything about the woman that falsely accused a guy of Rape but there are busy attacking the Op.
What were you expecting For them to come out plain and truthfully take the blame? They never do that, they never would and so they result to placing those angry guilt to something else like me! undecided

1 Like

Re: This Guy Has Set A Very Good Example For Men! These Biittches Are Evil!! [photo] by Tyriq: 3:47pm On Sep 02, 2021
Illumined9933:

ROLLO is not the standard for the REDPILL
Stop assuming his opinion as the benchmark for trp

(1) (2) (Reply)

All These Girls Who Sit & Close Legs, What Is The Purpose Of Buying Fine Pants? / She Tells Me Things About Her Husband / I Always Fall In Love With Girls That Don't Love Me.why?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.