Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,352 members, 7,808,229 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 09:07 AM

Why Do Women Want Men To Always Come To Them First? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Why Do Women Want Men To Always Come To Them First? (1635 Views)

My Girlfriend Always Come To My House With Three Of Her Other Friends, Help!! / She Always Come To My Room With Mini Skirt..telling Me Shes Feeling Cold / 9 Most Shocking Secrets Women Don't Want Men To Know (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Why Do Women Want Men To Always Come To Them First? by chei: 6:55pm On May 22, 2011
And how are we supposed to know which women to approach? I'm talking about in public places/gatherings, etc. Not women who are co-workers or who we see regularly on a daily basis.
Re: Why Do Women Want Men To Always Come To Them First? by Nobody: 7:05pm On May 22, 2011
No idea.
Re: Why Do Women Want Men To Always Come To Them First? by Godmother(f): 7:30pm On May 22, 2011
Because if she approaches you first, you will be the first to scream that she is "cheap and easy". And according to some of my male colleagues, they will just want "to take their own" from such women
Re: Why Do Women Want Men To Always Come To Them First? by BABE3: 7:40pm On May 22, 2011
Hmm-- I don't know, but whatever you do, don't approach a mad woman, if you don't want to test your Usain Bolt ability smiley
Re: Why Do Women Want Men To Always Come To Them First? by Wislet(f): 8:01pm On May 22, 2011
@OP, Ask ur mum. I believ she'll tell u why, de type to approach and how u approach them to avoid embarrassment. LOL
Re: Why Do Women Want Men To Always Come To Them First? by fredoooooo: 9:38pm On May 22, 2011
its nature , have you ever ask why the rain fall or sun shine ? its nature just live it like that and let it be like that and move on with life ,
Re: Why Do Women Want Men To Always Come To Them First? by Pweety4me(f): 10:01pm On May 22, 2011
Na we born you!
Re: Why Do Women Want Men To Always Come To Them First? by iice(f): 2:19am On May 23, 2011
Ask her out.
Re: Why Do Women Want Men To Always Come To Them First? by MMM2(m): 11:18am On May 23, 2011
becos dey have Womanliness undecided
Re: Why Do Women Want Men To Always Come To Them First? by MMM2(m): 11:25am On May 23, 2011
only in 9ja,
other country chicks ask guys out,
but i dont blame black Womanliness most 9ja men talk 2 much, just ask him out he will tell all his friend and even say u re a cheap girl,
but some 9ja chicks no fit go 4 wetin dey want.
Re: Why Do Women Want Men To Always Come To Them First? by 190: 11:28am On May 23, 2011
M M M:

only in 9ja,
other country chicks ask guys out,
but i dont blame black Womanliness most 9ja men talk 2 much, just ask him out he will tell all his friend and even say u re a cheap girl,
but some 9ja chicks no fit go 4 wetin dey want.
Re: Why Do Women Want Men To Always Come To Them First? by otokx(m): 11:45am On May 23, 2011
M M M

tried

(1) (Reply)

My Girlfriend Still Dances Konko Below In 2012 / The Qualities Woman Want In Men / Mature Advice Please!!!!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.