Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,843 members, 7,802,696 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 07:11 PM

It’s Sad!my Gf&my Cousin Ar Making Out,but I Don’t Wanna Be An Ingrate,man Cries - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / It’s Sad!my Gf&my Cousin Ar Making Out,but I Don’t Wanna Be An Ingrate,man Cries (277 Views)

I'm So Sad, My Close Friend Is Laying False Accusations On My Cousin And I / It’s Sad!my Gf&my Cousin Ar Making Out,but I Don’t Wanna Be An Ingrate,man Cries / How Can I Break Up With Her She Is An Ingrate And A Pain To Me (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

It’s Sad!my Gf&my Cousin Ar Making Out,but I Don’t Wanna Be An Ingrate,man Cries by MaryBaey(f): 5:50pm On Sep 01, 2021
There’s this girl I’m dating ,though she fell in love seeing me at first sight,I never felt the same way then but as we’re getting intimate ,I found myself loving her to a point that I even imagine us being couples..
Days ,months ,years passed we’re still good as lovers though there are days we settle issues ,infact lemme day most times ..cuz she’s always complaining of me not giving her the desired attention..what do I do? I’m a Strict and full time dream chaser,it’s always about music videos,shows,and online audience..
But it Sucks she’s not getting it
I remember vividly some days I’m depressed and worried cuz I couldn’t afford bills to pay up my studio bills ,this same girl is there to cover me up in all ways ,she’s ready to do whatever to make me happy ..
Got to a point she has to report me to my cousin brother most times ,hoping he’ll advise me to change and treat her right
All this seems cool until We had fight(I and my gf)she insults me ,pointed out all my Bleep up in the relationship ,at some point I started feeling bad and not enough,trying my best to make a huge change,I call her time to time ,text her before she closes eye at night ,early morning texts,we walk beautiful places together most nights ,hugs,kisses and sweet moments starts booming..but it seems nothing is right still..this girl still visits my cousin despite the fact that we don’t really have issues anymore, it’s sad I can’t stop her from that ,cuz I don’t know anything about it at the first place,moreover how sure I am they’re flirting,I’m not good with it but I couldn’t speak out ..don’t wanna offend my cousin but this rumors keep banging my head ,as a street Boi , my guys are out watching every shiis, they all confirmed it that they’re making out sexually , I never reacted nor do I bliv still until a dude was telling me my babe was brought by my brother for knacking in his room,imagine them even dey lend room knack
As big as she is ,damn! I used to think my babe is classy ..
This day ,my head was really hot,I was on a low acting aggressively but how do I confront her?
I don’t have any idea..I don’t wanna tell anybody about it too cuz it’s not making any sense
I starts reacting,not picking her calls ,not replying her chats ,after several pleads to know what she did,finally I called her ,I only said but babe why ?,why do you have to go to my cousin’s place behind, haven’t said more than this ,then she starts shouting ,raising her voice saying all terrible things to me, I had to hang up the call ,she starts calling time to time ,
Wants to shout at me ?
Then she calls again at night begging me ,saying she knows what I actually wanted to say , she said she heard the rumors too,that it’s all lies, I shouldn’t listen ..saying she loves me I should just believe that .. She’s in tears talking to me

This girl is playing with fire I swr ..I dey overheat but no ,what do you think about this ?
This same girl has really tried for me in life to be honest ,many times I’m in trouble that I can’t even call my own blood ,she’s the only one I’ve always got ..it’s sad I don’t wanna pay her back dumping her this way, won’t I be an ingrate

Storyline from CeedizReigns
A romantic nairalander

1 Like

Re: It’s Sad!my Gf&my Cousin Ar Making Out,but I Don’t Wanna Be An Ingrate,man Cries by Palazee(m): 6:01pm On Sep 01, 2021
This kind lie is dangerous

Re: It’s Sad!my Gf&my Cousin Ar Making Out,but I Don’t Wanna Be An Ingrate,man Cries by MaryBaey(f): 6:06pm On Sep 01, 2021
Learn from people’s experience
This is not my story ,but a story I know about ,this dude lives in my area and I know about all this
So what’s the false aspect about this
Re: It’s Sad!my Gf&my Cousin Ar Making Out,but I Don’t Wanna Be An Ingrate,man Cries by DaddyRochie1642: 6:10pm On Sep 01, 2021
Palazee:

grin
Re: It’s Sad!my Gf&my Cousin Ar Making Out,but I Don’t Wanna Be An Ingrate,man Cries by DaddyRochie1642: 6:11pm On Sep 01, 2021
MaryBaey:
Learn from people’s experience
This is not my story ,but a story I know about ,this dude lives in my area and I know about all this
So what’s the false aspect about this

Tell that dude that if he's not careful, he'll likely spend the rest of life Weeping and gnashing his teeth accompanied with Bitter Lamentations grin
Re: It’s Sad!my Gf&my Cousin Ar Making Out,but I Don’t Wanna Be An Ingrate,man Cries by Nobody: 6:12pm On Sep 01, 2021
Palazee:
Vely vely dangelous my blooda

1 Like

Re: It’s Sad!my Gf&my Cousin Ar Making Out,but I Don’t Wanna Be An Ingrate,man Cries by MaryBaey(f): 6:16pm On Sep 01, 2021
DaddyRochie1642:

Tell that dude that if he's not careful, he'll likely spend the rest of life Weeping and gnashing his teeth accompanied with Bitter Lamentations grin

Hmm why did you say this
What do you think about the girl
Pls I’ll like to learn from you

(1) (Reply)

What Do She Bring To The Table? Ft. Dolly & Isaac / Giveaways,loves Of Stories And Shocking Knowledge, Movies Join My Whatsapp TV / Love Stories You Can Tell Your Girlfriend

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.