Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,714 members, 7,802,159 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 10:05 AM

Garba Shehu: Amnesty International Has No Right To Exist In Nigeria - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Garba Shehu: Amnesty International Has No Right To Exist In Nigeria (23016 Views)

Hadi Sirika: Wike Has No Right To Order Arrest Of Pilots / Seyi Makinde: Not A Dime Of Oyo Money Will Go To Lagos, They Have No Right / Awara Biokpomabo: INEC Has No Right To Halt My Victory (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Garba Shehu: Amnesty International Has No Right To Exist In Nigeria by Brushstrokes20: 8:00pm On Sep 01, 2021
GARBAGE shehu is high on cow dung again! undecided

Useless govt of self serving THIEVES AND POWER DRUNK BAAAASTARRRDS!
Re: Garba Shehu: Amnesty International Has No Right To Exist In Nigeria by jaxxy(m): 8:06pm On Sep 01, 2021
Conrod:
Yes,for not adopting falsehood as motto, and for speaking up against tyranny.

Wasn’t amnesty intl in Nigeria in obasanjo’s time? Seems Apc government have gone bunkers. They have lost it.

This government needs to be sent packing immediately.
Re: Garba Shehu: Amnesty International Has No Right To Exist In Nigeria by amah4game: 8:11pm On Sep 01, 2021
[simple questions, let's start with because don't base your words on assumptions, if you can link Amesty International to my cries and of biased pain mark my words you will have my unreserved apology and support henceforth...
1- Did amnesty international kill and destroyed MEN, WOMEN, CHILDREN, FARMLANDS in cold blood in BASSA PLATEAU ?
2- Did amnesty international kill and destroyed MEN, WOMEN AND YOUTHS, FARMLANDS YELWA JOS?
3- Did amnesty international kill and destroyed MEN, WOMEN, CHILDREN, FARMLANDS in SEVERAL VILLAGES AND COMMUNITIES IN KADUNA SOUTH?
4- Did amnesty international kill and destroyed MEN, WOMEN, CHILDREN, FARMLANDS in SEVERAL VILLAGES AND COMMUNITIES IN BENUE STATE?
5- Did amnesty international kill and destroyed MEN, WOMEN, CHILDREN, FARMLANDS IN SEVERAL VILLAGES AND COMMUNITIES - BARKIN LADI, MANGU, BOKKOS, IN THE FOLLOWING, KATSINA, ZAMFARA, KEBBI, AND MANY MORE BUT JUST TO NAME A FEW, how is amnesty international my people's obvious problem not to talk of the might of a government? Please i beg you if you don't know the pain please don't even try to pretend that you are looking for a solution, if you can't link amnesty international in any of my pain please i beg you pray to have a sense of humanity in you first before you start talking about amnesty international being the root cause of my pain in this biased system. With all due respect and no insult intended to you who took your precious time to quote me. quote
Buckeyemedia1:
Any Government that listens to Amnesty International will never solve their internal security problems. Even the scripture is unambiguous when it says, you cannot reason with Animals, even if they understand, they will still choose to remain obstinate. Government must deal with those who choose to behave like animals within their jurisdiction.
Re: Garba Shehu: Amnesty International Has No Right To Exist In Nigeria by Nobody: 8:20pm On Sep 01, 2021
Garba Shehu is a fackin cow and it seems he his more of a cow than is president cow self
Re: Garba Shehu: Amnesty International Has No Right To Exist In Nigeria by Csymb(m): 8:25pm On Sep 01, 2021
Highest degree of stupidity is defined as Garba shehu
Re: Garba Shehu: Amnesty International Has No Right To Exist In Nigeria by Bngf: 8:30pm On Sep 01, 2021
Why
Re: Garba Shehu: Amnesty International Has No Right To Exist In Nigeria by uba1991: 8:30pm On Sep 01, 2021
I don't see any reason why we allow this useless organization to come to Nigeria. They are sponsoring terrorism in this country.
They accuse our soldiers of killing boko Haram, but I have never seen where they condemned the activities of the terrorist.
We don't want the useless amnesty international in our country.
Re: Garba Shehu: Amnesty International Has No Right To Exist In Nigeria by 77star: 8:31pm On Sep 01, 2021
chaloskyx:
PDP AND APC HAVE NO RIGHT TO EXIST IN NIGERIA COME 2023
But stupid pple we have in our country would still make them exist
Re: Garba Shehu: Amnesty International Has No Right To Exist In Nigeria by OmovuduTheBeast(f): 8:55pm On Sep 01, 2021
Buckeyemedia1:
After seeing your name I need not say much, you have already categorized yourself, A Beast of No Nation.

SHUT UP!!!

YOU LITTLE BOY
Re: Garba Shehu: Amnesty International Has No Right To Exist In Nigeria by Nobody: 8:59pm On Sep 01, 2021
Pls where is Ogwuigboupdate.....they haven't sub for him since last month?
Re: Garba Shehu: Amnesty International Has No Right To Exist In Nigeria by proprince(m): 9:02pm On Sep 01, 2021
It is you garba shehu who has no right to stay in Nigeria.
Re: Garba Shehu: Amnesty International Has No Right To Exist In Nigeria by DigitB: 9:12pm On Sep 01, 2021
E pain Garba Shehu wella grin grin

Re: Garba Shehu: Amnesty International Has No Right To Exist In Nigeria by gidgiddy: 9:20pm On Sep 01, 2021
Garba Shehu thinks that Amnesty International id an organization that operates on hear-say. No, they operate on facts and evidence. Garba Shehu thinks that when he says that IPOB are terrorists that are killing people and destroying property, Amnesty will just believe it just like that? Where is proof?

When IPOB claimed that the security forces were unlawfully killing its memees, IPOB went to Amnesty with videos, pictures and witnesses, all of which Amnesty interrogated and authenticated.

But Garba Shehu thinks that mere pronouncements of government, with no proof, is what Amnesty International should go on
Re: Garba Shehu: Amnesty International Has No Right To Exist In Nigeria by Trustedpronet: 9:31pm On Sep 01, 2021
thatigboman1:
This garba shehu is an extremely foolish man.

Who usually supply 1820 alcoholic wine to this Garba Sheu?

1 Like

Re: Garba Shehu: Amnesty International Has No Right To Exist In Nigeria by Amanda4life: 9:35pm On Sep 01, 2021
THIS IS NOT AFGHANISTAN. THIS IS NIGERIA.
DONT THINK NIGERIAN EVEN THO WE VALUE OUR LIFE.
ONCE WATER GETS TO THE THROAT, THOSE ANIMAL'S WILL STAND.

THE FIRST ,FAILED, SECOND, ALMOST ACTUALIZED, BUT THE THIRD THAT WILL COME, WILL BE THE LAST

1 Like

Re: Garba Shehu: Amnesty International Has No Right To Exist In Nigeria by kolmart: 9:38pm On Sep 01, 2021
Can you hear a word from Alimajiri? Amnesty that has been existing before they gave birth to his for father, this goro eater man is insane
Re: Garba Shehu: Amnesty International Has No Right To Exist In Nigeria by oglalasioux(m): 9:38pm On Sep 01, 2021
The level of frustration in this Garba Shehu is enough for him to strap a bomb on himself and blow it up.
Re: Garba Shehu: Amnesty International Has No Right To Exist In Nigeria by thatigboman1: 9:45pm On Sep 01, 2021
Trustedpronet:

Who usually supply 1820 alcoholic wine to this Garba Sheu?
i neec that wine, i swear, his stupidity is out of this world.
Re: Garba Shehu: Amnesty International Has No Right To Exist In Nigeria by Nobody: 9:47pm On Sep 01, 2021
Re: Garba Shehu: Amnesty International Has No Right To Exist In Nigeria by bejeria101(m): 10:05pm On Sep 01, 2021
pdppower:
When it was criticising PDP it had a right to be in Nigeria o, cow people
Re: Garba Shehu: Amnesty International Has No Right To Exist In Nigeria by bejeria101(m): 10:07pm On Sep 01, 2021
How my cousin sees good inside this government of intergrity baffles me?

Abi no be naija we dey again?
Re: Garba Shehu: Amnesty International Has No Right To Exist In Nigeria by bejeria101(m): 10:09pm On Sep 01, 2021
Colossal failure! Even una last cowbender no fit help una.

This cow dullard always spewing nonsense, please whoever took his meds should return it biko!

I no wear iron pant.
Re: Garba Shehu: Amnesty International Has No Right To Exist In Nigeria by kenysheg101(m): 10:14pm On Sep 01, 2021
But your government can give Amnesty to BoKO haram una brothers abi? your shame dey shame me
Re: Garba Shehu: Amnesty International Has No Right To Exist In Nigeria by IJEYdiamond(f): 10:17pm On Sep 01, 2021
Ewu... localized goat... if e sure u drive them out... Seriously i dont even know why international community is so calm with idiots like this

Na so the goat go disgrace himself for U.S. during trump era....

U own Nigeria abi.. na only ur papa dey rule Nigeria... na u wen suppose to exist for the country... incompetent failure raise 2power one million!!
Re: Garba Shehu: Amnesty International Has No Right To Exist In Nigeria by sirp9898(m): 10:24pm On Sep 01, 2021
God is working to out favour
Re: Garba Shehu: Amnesty International Has No Right To Exist In Nigeria by sirp9898(m): 10:25pm On Sep 01, 2021
God is working to our favour
Re: Garba Shehu: Amnesty International Has No Right To Exist In Nigeria by Emekus999(m): 10:26pm On Sep 01, 2021
Power does not remain in one place.. It rotates
Re: Garba Shehu: Amnesty International Has No Right To Exist In Nigeria by Buksaylor: 11:35pm On Sep 01, 2021
stephanie11:
POLITICSNIGERIA.COM

https://politicsnigeria.com/breaking-amnesty-international-has-no-right-to-exist-in-nigeria-presidency/

Will this man commit suicide as Buharia is leaving power?
Re: Garba Shehu: Amnesty International Has No Right To Exist In Nigeria by Uptown7(m): 11:51pm On Sep 01, 2021
Such thought provoking claims.
Re: Garba Shehu: Amnesty International Has No Right To Exist In Nigeria by Grateful02(m): 12:02am On Sep 02, 2021
Peeps just dey funny. AI has always been on the toes with US government and this one just come vomit say dem no suppose dey naija! So naija government don turn Lord of the rings
Re: Garba Shehu: Amnesty International Has No Right To Exist In Nigeria by Sammerboi: 12:03am On Sep 02, 2021
Buhari and his ass lickers from Liar Muammmed, Garbage Shehu toFemi Adeshina never stop amaze me lol. Nigerians are for along ride with this tribalistic and nepotistic government. They fail to name Fulani herdsmen as terrorists cuz they’re from the same tribe with the president and some of his ministers. But a peaceful organization in the south who feels marginalized and cheated are labeled a terrorists organization. Does Ipob kidnap school kids for ransom or killed innocent farmers? No
Re: Garba Shehu: Amnesty International Has No Right To Exist In Nigeria by Lanretoye(m): 12:30am On Sep 02, 2021
Doyin okupe na him teach u work and now you don know work pass am

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Dealers Demand ₦850/Litre Diesel As Dangote, Marketers Meet / Stop Running From Boko Haram – Buratai Warns Troops In Gulak, Gajigana / Lynda Chuba Ikpeazu Attracts Road Construction In Fegge Community, Onitsha

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.