Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,476 members, 7,808,723 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 04:00 PM

Pastor Success Sunday Forced To Marry Fiancée's Corpse Who Died During Abortion - Religion (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Pastor Success Sunday Forced To Marry Fiancée's Corpse Who Died During Abortion (81674 Views)

3 Men Carrying Sacrifice In Ikorodu, Forced To Eat It (Photos) / Paul Adefarasin Raises Dollars For Emmanuel Precious To Buy Ring For His Fiancée / Nigerian Parents Arrested In US After Son Died During Religious Fast. Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Pastor Success Sunday Forced To Marry Fiancée's Corpse Who Died During Abortion by Scamperlee(m): 3:53am On Sep 02, 2021
donforeign:

u dn spam everywhere lol..
baba how much
5000 naira
Re: Pastor Success Sunday Forced To Marry Fiancée's Corpse Who Died During Abortion by Oluwaseunbandur: 3:56am On Sep 02, 2021
Wahala for those who dey do religion
Re: Pastor Success Sunday Forced To Marry Fiancée's Corpse Who Died During Abortion by Nazae(f): 6:15am On Sep 02, 2021
The man should be arrested for murder
Re: Pastor Success Sunday Forced To Marry Fiancée's Corpse Who Died During Abortion by Nobody: 7:10am On Sep 02, 2021
The things pastors do for spiritual power.
Re: Pastor Success Sunday Forced To Marry Fiancée's Corpse Who Died During Abortion by djukum1: 7:15am On Sep 02, 2021
There is something fishy about the whole story.
How on earth will u say this late Chioma is not yet married to this Rev and she bear the name of this pastor? We have seen people marrying Corps of their fiancee with pictorial evidence. So where are evidence to prove their story?
Re: Pastor Success Sunday Forced To Marry Fiancée's Corpse Who Died During Abortion by Nobody: 7:15am On Sep 02, 2021
Ndi Owerri Amaka criminal descendants!
Both of them are guilty, the how calling herself pastors fiance and the criminal who calls himself a pastor!
The family of the girl are also guilty, cos they must have known she was pregnant.

Owerri people like sellingbof their daughters for money, its too bad.

But I trust as long as the crook pays up the family will forget the matter and his church business will boom since the necessary sacrifice has been made.

All he needs to do is buy one used pathfinder jeep for his in-laws and they will quickly forget about their daughter.
Re: Pastor Success Sunday Forced To Marry Fiancée's Corpse Who Died During Abortion by gulfer: 7:39am On Sep 02, 2021
I hope prosecution follows as he is apparently guilty angry angry angry angry angry
Re: Pastor Success Sunday Forced To Marry Fiancée's Corpse Who Died During Abortion by Nobody: 7:47am On Sep 02, 2021
ObiOfOnistha:
They are still calling him pastor, what type of pastor is he, did Jesus Christ commit such an atrocious evil

Yes he is a pastor, didn't you see the name of his church?
He is a genuine Nigerian pastor who drugs his members.
You type of pastor that you spend your life worshipping.
Re: Pastor Success Sunday Forced To Marry Fiancée's Corpse Who Died During Abortion by Nobody: 7:48am On Sep 02, 2021
gulfer:
I hope prosecution follows as he is apparently guilty angry angry angry angry angry

Why is he guilty!? Isn't he your daddy again?
Re: Pastor Success Sunday Forced To Marry Fiancée's Corpse Who Died During Abortion by valoky22(m): 8:02am On Sep 02, 2021
[quote authorOga leave your sentiment aside, your gods of men are nothing but thieves, fraudsters and men of iniquity.=Sagefromtheeast post=105396177]Point of correction, he's not a pastor.
Pastors don't go around commiting abortion

Now how much has it earned you?

Putting Christianity down...
Maybe it has added 10 Kobo to your cofines.
Enjoy![/quote]
Re: Pastor Success Sunday Forced To Marry Fiancée's Corpse Who Died During Abortion by regma: 8:03am On Sep 02, 2021
People are misusing the word of grace. May God have mercy on us
Re: Pastor Success Sunday Forced To Marry Fiancée's Corpse Who Died During Abortion by Sagefromtheeast: 8:06am On Sep 02, 2021
[quote author=valoky22 post=105408006][/quote]
grin
Laughable
Re: Pastor Success Sunday Forced To Marry Fiancée's Corpse Who Died During Abortion by favour32(m): 8:26am On Sep 02, 2021
Holy holy go kill una
Wetin dey to born the pikin pastor?
You bad o!
You enjoy f¥€k...wetin dey to enjoy the result?
Re: Pastor Success Sunday Forced To Marry Fiancée's Corpse Who Died During Abortion by gulfer: 8:27am On Sep 02, 2021
quentin06:

Why is he guilty!? Isn't he your daddy again?
Did you forget your dose this morning
Re: Pastor Success Sunday Forced To Marry Fiancée's Corpse Who Died During Abortion by Nobody: 8:29am On Sep 02, 2021
gulfer:
Did you forget your dose this morning

Was wondering if you re the doctor who tried to do the abortion
Re: Pastor Success Sunday Forced To Marry Fiancée's Corpse Who Died During Abortion by Lokojatoofar: 9:37am On Sep 02, 2021
How you can be comfortable dating a pastor and fucking him as a reasonable woman baffles me. She dined with the devil. Sad she lost her life to him.
Nigeria is full of religious hypocrites..
Re: Pastor Success Sunday Forced To Marry Fiancée's Corpse Who Died During Abortion by OneNigeria1: 9:44am On Sep 02, 2021
Sagefromtheeast:
Point of correction, he's not a pastor.

Enjoy!

why una the sabi defend this mother fuckers like this
mtcheew shocked
Re: Pastor Success Sunday Forced To Marry Fiancée's Corpse Who Died During Abortion by Nobody: 9:45am On Sep 02, 2021
Makanaki127:

Another killer and murderer spotted,pls you all should take note,if I catch you near my sister I go kill you
I don't do it.
Re: Pastor Success Sunday Forced To Marry Fiancée's Corpse Who Died During Abortion by hdrifter11: 10:00am On Sep 02, 2021
Omo christians and fornication goes hand in hand

Though shall not ,.... lol

Kai wahala choke for this corn3
Re: Pastor Success Sunday Forced To Marry Fiancée's Corpse Who Died During Abortion by mt77: 10:02am On Sep 02, 2021
To avoid had I known, abstain from every appearance of evil. For a little leaven leaveneth the bread. Don't use sin to cover another sin. Only truth saves and delivers.If you are walking in sin , repent. It kills , the end result is death.
Re: Pastor Success Sunday Forced To Marry Fiancée's Corpse Who Died During Abortion by Prettychild(f): 10:41am On Sep 02, 2021
Most men will not think of their reputation before and while having sex, it’s when belle enter they will remember reputation.
May God judge him accordingly.
Re: Pastor Success Sunday Forced To Marry Fiancée's Corpse Who Died During Abortion by KingOfAllIgbos: 10:46am On Sep 02, 2021
NakwansaPolice:

Rule 2

Isaabubakar...is flat head a tribe?
Re: Pastor Success Sunday Forced To Marry Fiancée's Corpse Who Died During Abortion by NakwansaPolice: 10:47am On Sep 02, 2021
KingOfAllIgbos:

Isaabubakar ...is flat head a tribe?
explain to Mynd44
Re: Pastor Success Sunday Forced To Marry Fiancée's Corpse Who Died During Abortion by KingOfAllIgbos: 10:48am On Sep 02, 2021
NakwansaPolice:
explain to Mynd4

He knows i am a peacemaker here. Here to unite all tribes.
Re: Pastor Success Sunday Forced To Marry Fiancée's Corpse Who Died During Abortion by Nobody: 10:49am On Sep 02, 2021
Makanaki127:

Another killer and murderer spotted,pls you all should take note,if I catch you near my sister I go kill you
I don't do that,bro. It is an observation where I live
Re: Pastor Success Sunday Forced To Marry Fiancée's Corpse Who Died During Abortion by Divoc19(f): 10:56am On Sep 02, 2021
Reverend Pastors dey do abortion undecided
Just when I was thinking na me spoil pass
Re: Pastor Success Sunday Forced To Marry Fiancée's Corpse Who Died During Abortion by lordatkinson07(m): 11:03am On Sep 02, 2021
This country call Nigeria, government dey do in own
Individual self no carry last.
Everyone just dey do as e like
Re: Pastor Success Sunday Forced To Marry Fiancée's Corpse Who Died During Abortion by Semaj77(m): 11:14am On Sep 02, 2021
Sagefromtheeast:
Point of correction, he's not a pastor.

Enjoy!

Christianity , and by extension , all religions should be abolished
Re: Pastor Success Sunday Forced To Marry Fiancée's Corpse Who Died During Abortion by CaptainFM1: 2:17pm On Sep 02, 2021
Getting him to marry the corpse! Is that the right judgement? He should be handed over to law enforcement for proper prosecution.
Re: Pastor Success Sunday Forced To Marry Fiancée's Corpse Who Died During Abortion by Blackman7: 2:51pm On Sep 02, 2021
Lolz

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Pastor Lines Up Bachelors In Church, Asks Single Ladies To Select For Marriage / Reverend Father Carrying Gun In Church (Photos) / Three Catholic Priests Die In Anambra Community After Burning Of Shrines. Photos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.