Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,958 members, 7,806,774 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 11:28 PM

Why Do Most People Think Chubby Men Are Small While Slim Men Are Bigger - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Why Do Most People Think Chubby Men Are Small While Slim Men Are Bigger (5814 Views)

I Can’t Stay Indoors Because My Wife’s Troubles Are Bigger Than Coronavirus – Ma / Notice Chubby Men Have To Work Harder Than Normal Size People / Beginning To Think Chubby Guys Are The Best (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Why Do Most People Think Chubby Men Are Small While Slim Men Are Bigger by PENNYSWAP: 7:01pm On Sep 01, 2021
I’m not really a happy sombori right now honestly.
Long story short, I was in an inter state bus heading for a burial in my state of origin.
The bus dropped 85% of the passengers at a popular bridge, since it’s a company bus , they won’t add extra passengers again until they reach their final destination(company rules).

As we left the popular bridge heading to my state , a heated argument ensued, the driver versus the 3 remaining ladies plus a slim fellow.

Topic was that slim men carry bigger Gbola than chubby men.

I was on my own Oooo, playing soccer on my phone , they were just looking at me shouting it that chubby men don’t have gbola at all.

This made me very restless honestly and I lost composure. The driver was trying to prove to them that it’s not about the body type, that is differ in men... the slim idiot was busy shouting na lie na lie , chubby men no carry, this time he was looking at me directly and making sign gesture and the foolish 2 married women and a single lady was busy cheering him with ride on , ride on ...

I wanted to react but I said make I calm myself before it will degenerate into another thing.

The other lady was busy explaining how she allows her ex to do the do even after breaking her heart , that she can’t resist the ex when ever the guy invites her over cuz the guy is a slim guy.

In my mind I was like , what madness, there are many ways of penis enlargement today , penis pump and all that, why do these people still think chubby men are always small down there

My question is , how did this notion from the pit of hell come about ..
no be say I am small down there Ooooo... just that they were saying that trash and looking at me directly cuz I’m a bit on the chubby side.

Lalasticlala move to front page

2 Likes

Re: Why Do Most People Think Chubby Men Are Small While Slim Men Are Bigger by simple250: 7:12pm On Sep 01, 2021
Size of gbola not matter na how u use erm cheesy

barbeque griller MUST be a chubby man

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why Do Most People Think Chubby Men Are Small While Slim Men Are Bigger by Goldbw122(m): 7:20pm On Sep 01, 2021
simple250:

Normally normally, you are right.

4 Likes

Re: Why Do Most People Think Chubby Men Are Small While Slim Men Are Bigger by Bolarineliza202: 7:21pm On Sep 01, 2021
PENNYSWAP:
Long story short, I was in an inter state bus heading for a burial in my state of origin.
The bus dropped 85% of the passengers at a popular bridge, since it’s a company bus , they won’t add extra passengers again until they reach their final destination(company rules).

As we left the popular bridge heading to my state , a heated argument ensued, the driver versus the 3 remaining ladies plus a slim fellow.

I was on my own Oooo, playing soccer on my phone , they were just looking at me shouting it that chubby men don’t have gbola at all.

This made me very restless honestly and I lost composure. The driver was trying to prove to them that it’s not about the body type, that is differ in men... the slim idiot was busy shouting na lie na lie , chubby men no carry, this time he was looking at me directly and making sign gesture and the foolish 2 married women and a single lady was busy cheering him with ride on , ride on ...

I wanted to react but I said make I calm myself before it will degenerate into another thing.

The other lady was busy explaining how she allows her ex to do the do even after breaking her heart , that she can’t resist the ex when ever the guy invites her over cuz the guy is a slim guy.

In my mind I was like , what madness, there are many ways of penis enlargement today , penis pump and all that, why do these people still think chubby men are always small down there

no be say I am small down there Ooooo... just that they were saying that trash and looking at me directly cuz I’m a bit on the chubby side.

One thing about life is that where someone's experience and sense of reasoning ends ,that's where another person's sense of reasoning starts.
So don't mind them, they are just too ignorant

Instead of facing how they will progres ,they are joblessly discussing about the size of preeq undecided undecidedwhat a shame.

23 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Why Do Most People Think Chubby Men Are Small While Slim Men Are Bigger by Jeon(f): 7:39pm On Sep 01, 2021
PENNYSWAP:

Hmmmmmh

Blacks and sex topics
ONLY GOD AND LUCIFER CAN INTERVAL.

And you DON'T MIND THEM.. This is how some humans derived joy for stereotypes.

8 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Why Do Most People Think Chubby Men Are Small While Slim Men Are Bigger by JovialJune(f): 7:52pm On Sep 01, 2021
You guys should stop deceiving yourselves with the "it depends on how you use it" mantra, women who say that don't want to bruise your ego, if it is short/small, it is short/small, if it is tiny....... lipsrsealed

A chubby man below

P.S forget the muscle, he had to gym to compensate what he lacks

4 Likes

Re: Why Do Most People Think Chubby Men Are Small While Slim Men Are Bigger by Vinnie2000(m): 8:04pm On Sep 01, 2021
A Penis Topic, we havgot here..

Ok, OP.
It is a Terrible Fallacy!!
Some Slim Guys have average sized Dicck while some Fat Guys have Big Diccks.. smiley

1 Like

Re: Why Do Most People Think Chubby Men Are Small While Slim Men Are Bigger by Skullano(m): 8:08pm On Sep 01, 2021
Hahaha, body size no dey determine size of gbola oooh..

Nah why some girls dey shock if some niggas commot cloth ooh.

4 Likes

Re: Why Do Most People Think Chubby Men Are Small While Slim Men Are Bigger by arthurwillia(m): 8:22pm On Sep 01, 2021
While agreeing with op on body size not being a measure for size of a pen*s, Please what’s pen*s pump? Pen*s get tube inside wey dem Dey pump abi!
If I woos you ehn
Enlargement ko, fulfillment ni

On if size matters well I no be girl, and I no Dey fear Toto fvck yansh as Burna boy talk am. So I no fit talk
Re: Why Do Most People Think Chubby Men Are Small While Slim Men Are Bigger by Osashalom: 8:45pm On Sep 01, 2021
JovialJune:
You guys should stop deceiving yourselves with the "it depends on how you use it" mantra, women who say that don't want to bruise your ego, if it is short/small, it is short/small, if it is tiny....... lipsrsealed

A chubby man below

What is your brand of drink jare
Re: Why Do Most People Think Chubby Men Are Small While Slim Men Are Bigger by ValCon888: 8:50pm On Sep 01, 2021
From a scientific point of view, chubby men often have more subcutaneous fat in the groin region hence the smaller penis. And that is why the fatter you are, the smaller your penis.

3 Likes

Re: Why Do Most People Think Chubby Men Are Small While Slim Men Are Bigger by Shuggaa: 9:07pm On Sep 01, 2021
Me wer fat dey see slim guys dick dey laugh....funny enough my gbola pass some of them own..finally tbh fat guys always have girth...Better girth...which is better sef

1 Like

Re: Why Do Most People Think Chubby Men Are Small While Slim Men Are Bigger by ComputerOperato: 9:32pm On Sep 01, 2021
Mostly true (99%).

ValCon888:
From a scientific point of view, chubby men often have more subcutaneous fat in the groin region hence the smaller penis. And that is why the fatter you are, the smaller your penis.
And there lies your answer.
Plus the stomach dey impede which doesn't come into play with slim men.

4 Likes

Re: Why Do Most People Think Chubby Men Are Small While Slim Men Are Bigger by tnerro1(m): 9:44pm On Sep 01, 2021
Me I slim and my big Gbola they make all the girls dey shout jes .. grin
Re: Why Do Most People Think Chubby Men Are Small While Slim Men Are Bigger by Sonnobax15(m): 9:55pm On Sep 01, 2021
grin
Op,why you think say na you dem dey talk to indirectly? The truth is that such arguments .ale the journey enjoyable and you wouldn't even know when you'll get to your destination cheesy. There's no need trying to get upset over other people's argument even tho they indirectly referring to you...just mind your business...

Wetin dey pain op na be say they were looking at him and were kinda waiting for him to counter dem...And if to say he mistakenly try am,the kind smack down wey he for receive for be classical one grin

4 Likes

Re: Why Do Most People Think Chubby Men Are Small While Slim Men Are Bigger by Reasonwithme2(m): 10:27pm On Sep 01, 2021
simple250:

My brother.. the size and how you use it matters, bigger penis tend to access a woman center of gravity, which is the point where she gets her faster and maximum sexual satisfaction. Smaller penis might not get to the center of gravity, so it takes a longer period of time to attain satisfaction
Re: Why Do Most People Think Chubby Men Are Small While Slim Men Are Bigger by careytommy37(m): 10:39pm On Sep 01, 2021
If this is what is making you sad then I think you don't have any problem in this life
Re: Why Do Most People Think Chubby Men Are Small While Slim Men Are Bigger by InvestorRicky(m): 10:44pm On Sep 01, 2021
The real truth about d!ck sizes is this; Handsome guys always have little/smaller dicks compared to d ugly looking guys

7 Likes

Re: Why Do Most People Think Chubby Men Are Small While Slim Men Are Bigger by SouthSouth1914: 11:22pm On Sep 01, 2021
Perception!!
Re: Why Do Most People Think Chubby Men Are Small While Slim Men Are Bigger by Rugaria: 12:02am On Sep 02, 2021
Jeon:

Hmmmmmh

Blacks and sex topics
ONLY GOD AND LUCIFER CAN INTERVAL.

And you DON'T MIND THEM.. This is how some humans derived joy for stereotypes.

There is no race on earth that is not over fascinated by sex! You guys should stop doubling down on this warped narrative. Go to Japan or China or even Korea and see how sex sells. Nigerians are even discreet in terms of how they discuss sex when compared to say the Japanese, yet the Japanese are miles ahead in terms of development. Being fixated on sex is wrong but making it look like it's only blacks that do so is a sign of ignorance.

10 Likes

Re: Why Do Most People Think Chubby Men Are Small While Slim Men Are Bigger by Gadafii: 12:48am On Sep 02, 2021
Op, no vex no be you create your self, but thru thru, slim men have bigger cucumber compared to fat/chubby men, just like how slim girls have deeper toetoe, compared to the fat/chubby ones cheesy

It's a universal truth and fact OP

2 Likes

Re: Why Do Most People Think Chubby Men Are Small While Slim Men Are Bigger by Gadafii: 12:53am On Sep 02, 2021
Skullano:
Hahaha, body size no dey determine size of gbola oooh..

Nah why some girls dey shock if some niggas commot cloth ooh.
cheesy cheesy cheesy

Slim guys will always have bigger gbola, just like how slim tall girls will have deeper punanii compared to the fat/chubby girls cos fat don cover everywhere

simple250:

my brother body and size matter, you see that bottomless toe toe, if you like have a mandigo size priik, like 16 inches, it can never reach the end of that toe toe, now imagine diik size of 5 inches at full fledge, women go dey avoid you like Ebola+Corona cos you can't even reach anywhere

Your saving grace is if you know how to use your hands well, ware her out during pre intimacy, and probably make her organism, so that when you mount her with your small size diik, anywhere you reach, you manage am like that cheesy wink

100 out of 100 women will choose a bigger size compared to smaller one, anytime any day cheesy

2 Likes

Re: Why Do Most People Think Chubby Men Are Small While Slim Men Are Bigger by OBALOLA55(m): 1:47am On Sep 02, 2021
JovialJune:

A chubby man below

YOU MUST HAVE TESTED DIFFERENT TYPES OF GBOLAHAN cool

2 Likes

Re: Why Do Most People Think Chubby Men Are Small While Slim Men Are Bigger by engrchykae(m): 5:17am On Sep 02, 2021
tnerro1:
Me I slim and my big Gbola they make all the girls dey shout jes .. grin
especially when they open mouth as if they are suffocating

1 Like

Re: Why Do Most People Think Chubby Men Are Small While Slim Men Are Bigger by engrchykae(m): 5:19am On Sep 02, 2021
Gadafii:
cheesy cheesy cheesy

Slim guys will always have bigger gbola, just like how slim tall girls will have deeper punanii compared to the fat/chubby girls cos fat don cover everywhere

my brother body and size matter, you see that bottomless toe toe, if you like have a mandigo size priik, like 16 inches, it can never reach the end of that toe toe, now imagine diik size of 5 inches at full fledge, women go dey avoid you like Ebola+Corona cos you can't even reach anywhere

Your saving grace is if you know how to use your hands well, ware her out during pre intimacy, and probably make her organism, so that when you mount her with your small size diik, anywhere you reach, you manage am like that cheesy wink

100 out of 100 women will choose a bigger size compared to smaller one, anytime any day cheesy
plantains over bananas
Re: Why Do Most People Think Chubby Men Are Small While Slim Men Are Bigger by PENNYSWAP: 5:42am On Sep 02, 2021
InvestorRicky:
The real truth about d!ck sizes is this; Handsome guys always have little/smaller dicks compared to d ugly looking guys

another one
Re: Why Do Most People Think Chubby Men Are Small While Slim Men Are Bigger by PENNYSWAP: 5:43am On Sep 02, 2021
Gadafii:
Op, no vex no be you create your self, but thru thru, slim men have bigger cucumber compared to fat/chubby men, just like how slim girls have deeper toetoe, compared to the fat/chubby ones cheesy

It's a universal truth and fact OP

Is there a scientific research conducted by any team of scientists that you read or saw before arriving to this conclusion
Re: Why Do Most People Think Chubby Men Are Small While Slim Men Are Bigger by Gadafii: 7:00am On Sep 02, 2021
PENNYSWAP:

Is there a scientific research conducted by any team of scientists that you read or saw before arriving to this conclusion
you dey wait for science to tell you slim guys have bigger gbola, na common sense and proper observation nau chief cheesy
Re: Why Do Most People Think Chubby Men Are Small While Slim Men Are Bigger by leocollins(m): 7:05am On Sep 02, 2021
Gadafii:
cheesy cheesy cheesy

Na true sha,but guys were dey always shout big dick,big dick most of them na just
7 to 8 inches full fledge wer be say nothing,way be say some girls go still collect am no shakes..this thing pre-intimacy be am,dick alone no go fit do some things...sex na head work

1 Like

Re: Why Do Most People Think Chubby Men Are Small While Slim Men Are Bigger by beautyhd: 7:30am On Sep 02, 2021
PENNYSWAP:

Lalasticlala move to front page

You for unzip to show them you carry better machine or were they actually right?

3 Likes

Re: Why Do Most People Think Chubby Men Are Small While Slim Men Are Bigger by chriskosherbal(m): 7:36am On Sep 02, 2021
We must understand first of all that there are two main classification of divk
We have the shower dick and the grower..so weather you are a slim guy or chubby,you belong to one of the classification.

Most shower guys dick is always in it's big state irrespective of weather it's sex time or not..most times when erect they just extend abit..most ladies usually see these guys when unclad or putting on tities as having big dick.

The grower on the other hand is deceptive in nature and reacts to temperature and climatic change. When at flaccid state ..is usually small, but erect state it increases massively both in length and width (circumference).. leaving most babes to wonder if this is not the same dick they saw now that is causing damage to them..

Be that as it may we still have some guyz with smaller size dick ...some with very big size dick and most on the average side.

In the light of the above one can say the size of dick varies from one individual to another and has little to do with body size except on occasion of over weight or massive pot belly.

6 Likes

Re: Why Do Most People Think Chubby Men Are Small While Slim Men Are Bigger by PENNYSWAP: 8:00am On Sep 02, 2021
Gadafii:
you dey wait for science to tell you slim guys have bigger gbola, na common sense and proper observation nau chief cheesy

Weh done sir ... Dr Gbola grin

(1) (2) (Reply)

Were Women More Virtuous "back In The Days"? / My Departed Girlfriend Is Back, She Is Killing Me, Please Helf / Why Nigeria Girls Are Beautiful On

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 130
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.