Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,690 members, 7,802,013 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 07:54 AM

The New Adamasingba Stadium In Ibadan (Photo) - Sports (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / The New Adamasingba Stadium In Ibadan (Photo) (62940 Views)

Sadio Mane Constructs A Stadium In His Village, Bambali In Senegal. / Alex Iwobi's Sister & Parents At The Stadium In Russia As Nigeria Beats Iceland / World Cup; Faces Of Disappointed Nigerians At The Kaliningrad Stadium In Russia (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The New Adamasingba Stadium In Ibadan (Photo) by Nobody: 8:28pm On Sep 01, 2021
Surrounded by brown roofs

1 Like 1 Share

Re: The New Adamasingba Stadium In Ibadan (Photo) by TemmyT002(m): 8:28pm On Sep 01, 2021
GoodIsGod:
The New Adamasingba Stadium commissioned today in Ibadan.
What is your take. Is it worth celebrating?

See question
Yes!!
Re: The New Adamasingba Stadium In Ibadan (Photo) by hatakekakashi: 8:29pm On Sep 01, 2021
Virus99:

Mumu appreciate this one first. Then we charge them to do more.
Unnecessary

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: The New Adamasingba Stadium In Ibadan (Photo) by Hemanwel(m): 8:29pm On Sep 01, 2021
E
Re: The New Adamasingba Stadium In Ibadan (Photo) by Justice3000(m): 8:30pm On Sep 01, 2021
Are you sure??
Re: The New Adamasingba Stadium In Ibadan (Photo) by AmazingELixir: 8:30pm On Sep 01, 2021
grin

Does it mean if a voice from heaven commands " There shall be no more brown roofs" Ibadan and most afonja cities seizes to exist..

Anyways the stadium upgrade looks good without the surrounding....even though Op calls it Adamasingba while inside the stadium bears Lekan Salami sport complex.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: The New Adamasingba Stadium In Ibadan (Photo) by obotblitz(m): 8:30pm On Sep 01, 2021
visijo:
Seen...

After 12 years Ronaldo came back to Man United.. My sister there is still hope for you and your baby daddy�

grin grin grin no deceive my baby mama. Even after forever years. No hope grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: The New Adamasingba Stadium In Ibadan (Photo) by mashad(m): 8:31pm On Sep 01, 2021
hatakekakashi:
Mediocre. They can do better.

Bad belle.. what better thing have you done for your immediate household?

1 Like

Re: The New Adamasingba Stadium In Ibadan (Photo) by freshboi88: 8:31pm On Sep 01, 2021
sagitariusbaby:
Ibadan is now ready to host international games. Congratulations

With all that brown roof surrounding

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: The New Adamasingba Stadium In Ibadan (Photo) by moviemaker: 8:32pm On Sep 01, 2021
GoodIsGod:
The New Adamasingba Stadium commissioned today in Ibadan.
What is your take. Is it worth celebrating?

If you saw the pitch on DStv you'll know money has been spent on nonsense.

Nice to see Okocha and his peers.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: The New Adamasingba Stadium In Ibadan (Photo) by Danjikanbauchi: 8:32pm On Sep 01, 2021
BeeBeeOoh:
Something is telling me to say other things my eyea saw, but God no go gree lai lai

Thumb up for Oyo state government

1 Like 1 Share

Re: The New Adamasingba Stadium In Ibadan (Photo) by shunletsam(m): 8:32pm On Sep 01, 2021
Dimejimichael:
Show us the turf and not a photoshop view biko

Stopeeeet
Re: The New Adamasingba Stadium In Ibadan (Photo) by Sonnobax15(m): 8:32pm On Sep 01, 2021
BeeBeeOoh:
Something is telling me to say other things my eyes saw, but God no go gree lai lai

undecided Actually I know you wanted to say you saw brown roofs everywhere but you couldn't lipsrsealed

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: The New Adamasingba Stadium In Ibadan (Photo) by Realhommie(m): 8:32pm On Sep 01, 2021
hatakekakashi:
It's not really a new facility.. They remodelled the old complex and gave it this look.
Re: The New Adamasingba Stadium In Ibadan (Photo) by flababa(m): 8:32pm On Sep 01, 2021
Where you from and who’s your governor. This is quality and top notch for Ibadan people. There’s TBS in Lagos. Do you know much that cost LASG.

hatakekakashi:
Re: The New Adamasingba Stadium In Ibadan (Photo) by Eriokanmi: 8:33pm On Sep 01, 2021
KillingIsFun:
Impressive. But why is it surrounded by brown roofs?

As of the time those brown roofs were in place , 99.9% of Nigerian houses were covered with bamboo. Civilisation started from Ibadan in the south western part of Nigeria in the entire west Africa in those days . Read about the history of ibadan the former largest city in the whole of Africa. Up till today, you can only spot a few of such brown roofs in few towns and cities in Nigeria and where such exists, the building must be in ruins or totally abandoned. My recent experience in calabar at Lord Lugard house where the amalgamation treaty of 1914 took place was amazing. Only that building had that type of roofs in the whole of that town. I hail Ibadan for still keeping those houses instead of pulling them down and erecting modern ones. It's part of yoruba heritage as you have in the UK with those century old buildings

22 Likes 5 Shares

Re: The New Adamasingba Stadium In Ibadan (Photo) by BeeBeeOoh(m): 8:33pm On Sep 01, 2021

1 Like

Re: The New Adamasingba Stadium In Ibadan (Photo) by emapeteum(m): 8:34pm On Sep 01, 2021
Wao Adamasingba stadium (3sc)!Gate 3 those years,1990s

1 Like

Re: The New Adamasingba Stadium In Ibadan (Photo) by BeeBeeOoh(m): 8:34pm On Sep 01, 2021
Sonnobax15:
undecided Actually I know you wanted to say you saw brown roofs everywhere but you couldn't lipsrsealed

Re: The New Adamasingba Stadium In Ibadan (Photo) by Samdaresd(m): 8:34pm On Sep 01, 2021
KillingIsFun:

when Ibadan was the centre of civilization in Nigeria, your ancestors were still building there houses with leaves.

7 Likes

Re: The New Adamasingba Stadium In Ibadan (Photo) by arejibadz(m): 8:34pm On Sep 01, 2021
LOL ENTER CHANNELS WATCH MATCH WAY DEM DAY PLAY FOR THERE
Re: The New Adamasingba Stadium In Ibadan (Photo) by omoadeleye(m): 8:34pm On Sep 01, 2021
BeeBeeOoh:
Something is telling me to say other things my eyes saw, but God no go gree lai lai

You want to say brown roofs abi?
Re: The New Adamasingba Stadium In Ibadan (Photo) by KillingIsFun: 8:35pm On Sep 01, 2021
True, but we're in the 21st century and there are still so many brown roofs...

Eriokanmi:
As of the time those brown roofs were in place , 99.9% of Nigerian houses were covered with bamboo. Civilisation started from Ibadan in the south western part of Nigeria in the entire west Africa in those days . Read about the history of ibadan
Re: The New Adamasingba Stadium In Ibadan (Photo) by SmartPolician: 8:35pm On Sep 01, 2021
Nice edifice but they should have gone to a decent part of town or virgin land to build it. Just see brown roofs everywhere.

So, if you want to take an aerial view or make a video of the stadium, you will just be seeing brown roofs. I like that it's fully covered though.
Re: The New Adamasingba Stadium In Ibadan (Photo) by medokills(m): 8:36pm On Sep 01, 2021
See Stamford bridge. Up blueee

2 Likes

Re: The New Adamasingba Stadium In Ibadan (Photo) by Nobody: 8:36pm On Sep 01, 2021
mashad:

Bad belle.. what better thing have you done for your immediate household?

grin grin grin

Nigerians are so angry by default
Re: The New Adamasingba Stadium In Ibadan (Photo) by Totilopussylick(m): 8:36pm On Sep 01, 2021
Just watching some old super eagle playing with the govnr Mekinde and co.

1 Like

Re: The New Adamasingba Stadium In Ibadan (Photo) by Bigchristo: 8:36pm On Sep 01, 2021
grin
visijo:
Seen...

After 12 years Ronaldo came back to Man United.. My sister there is still hope for you and your baby daddy�
Mad oh grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: The New Adamasingba Stadium In Ibadan (Photo) by Nobody: 8:36pm On Sep 01, 2021
The Abuja stadium they built recently have been overtaken by Buhari's cow.Now they are building another stadium they can't maintain.

1 Like

Re: The New Adamasingba Stadium In Ibadan (Photo) by BeeBeeOoh(m): 8:36pm On Sep 01, 2021
omoadeleye:

You want to say brown roofs abi?
Abeg oga, me and my phone no go ever talk or type anything lipsrsealed

1 Like

Re: The New Adamasingba Stadium In Ibadan (Photo) by YeyeGbami: 8:37pm On Sep 01, 2021
KillingIsFun:

Have you asked why the UK get very old buildings till now?

1 Like

Re: The New Adamasingba Stadium In Ibadan (Photo) by Sambab(m): 8:37pm On Sep 01, 2021
Artificial grass is not recommended by NFA, natural grass is a standard pit recommend for an international match.

quote author=SportsHD post=105397044]
Yeah, I'm even there at the moment. It's nice and all but, they can do better.

Drone footage coupled with Photoshop na scam.
Comedown if you want to see the realio dealio.

The indoor facilities are also nice. It's just that we don't have maintenance culture in Nigeria.
The Slovenians are probably pissed like, when tf would this rain stop grin.

By the way, can someone tell me why they changed the pitch from artificial grass to natural grass? I mean, the fairly used stadium grass don dey shave. I can see sand sand patch on the field. No be everywhere grass cover[/quote]

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Fan Advises Mikel To Leave Olga Diyachenko & Come & Marry In Nigeria. She Reacts / Tyson Fury Blasts Anthony Joshua: Says "I'm More Nigerian Than You" / Thiago Messi VS Cristiano Ronaldo Jr. Who Is The Next Legend?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.