Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,564 members, 7,809,059 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 10:03 PM

3 Nasarawa Lawmakers Escape Death As Gunmen Fire At Official Vehicle - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / 3 Nasarawa Lawmakers Escape Death As Gunmen Fire At Official Vehicle (24969 Views)

Soludo Is The First Governor To Use Made In Nigeria Car As Official Vehicle / I Didn't Buy N187m Official Vehicle, Sanwo-olu Replies PDP / Official Vehicle Of The Executive Governor Of Enugu State – Armoured BMW 760li (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

3 Nasarawa Lawmakers Escape Death As Gunmen Fire At Official Vehicle by etokhana: 7:38pm On Sep 01, 2021
Three members of the Nasarawa State House of Assembly on Wednesday reportedly escaped death following an attack by some unknown gunmen at Wowyen village along Akwanga-Lafia road.

DAILY INDEPENDENT gathered that the Honourable members, Samuel Tsebe, representing Akwanga South Constituency, David Maiyaki, representing Karu/Gitata Constituency and Peter Akwe who represents Obi 1 Constituency were returning from the burial ceremony of a brother-in-law to Hon. Tsebe when the gunmen launched an attack on their vehicle.

Hon. Tsebe, who spoke on the encounter with gunmen said, “Three of us left Akwanga this morning in our separate vehicles coming to our office in Lafia after the burial of my brother-in-law which was conducted yesterday.

“So when we were approaching Wowyen village along Akwanga-Lafia road, I heard a gunshot which was targeted at the driver’s side of my car and I was the one driving.

“The bullet broke the glass of my car. It was an assassination attempt. I suspect that someone was monitoring my movement and knew that I was the one driving but I thank God for saving my life and that of my friends,” he said.

Police Public Relation Officer (PPRO), ASP Ramhan Nansel, who confirmed the incident said, the Commissioner of Police, CP Adesina Soyemi, has immediately directed officers of the Anti-kidnapping unit of the command led by CSP Anietie Eyoh to go after the criminal elements.

https://independent.ng/breaking-three-lawmakers-escape-death-as-gunmen-fire-at-official-vehicle/?utm_source=&utm_medium=twitter

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: 3 Nasarawa Lawmakers Escape Death As Gunmen Fire At Official Vehicle by Machinegun91(m): 7:41pm On Sep 01, 2021
How come?

1 Like

Re: 3 Nasarawa Lawmakers Escape Death As Gunmen Fire At Official Vehicle by KillingIsFun: 7:47pm On Sep 01, 2021
Bandits are feeding on themselves

[img]https://images./7wDEeztZgU7doHiycuTMON.gif[/img]

34 Likes 2 Shares

Re: 3 Nasarawa Lawmakers Escape Death As Gunmen Fire At Official Vehicle by Karemarealty288(m): 7:49pm On Sep 01, 2021
Getting closer to their doorsteps..

87 Likes 11 Shares

Re: 3 Nasarawa Lawmakers Escape Death As Gunmen Fire At Official Vehicle by longetivity(m): 7:57pm On Sep 01, 2021
Very good to hear

49 Likes 5 Shares

Re: 3 Nasarawa Lawmakers Escape Death As Gunmen Fire At Official Vehicle by Goldbw122(m): 8:02pm On Sep 01, 2021
Security vote must complete

21 Likes

Re: 3 Nasarawa Lawmakers Escape Death As Gunmen Fire At Official Vehicle by yinkus6750(m): 8:08pm On Sep 01, 2021
What goes around, comes around.

38 Likes 2 Shares

Re: 3 Nasarawa Lawmakers Escape Death As Gunmen Fire At Official Vehicle by AntiBMC(m): 8:14pm On Sep 01, 2021
etokhana:

Police Public Relation Officer (PPRO), ASP Ramhan Nansel, who confirmed the incident said, the Commissioner of Police, CP Adesina Soyemi, has immediately directed officers of the Anti-kidnapping unit of the command led by CSP Anietie Eyoh to go after the criminal elements.

https://independent.ng/breaking-three-lawmakers-escape-death-as-gunmen-fire-at-official-vehicle/?utm_source=&utm_medium=twitter

How can they go after a criminal element, who can't be identified? Nawa.

18 Likes 3 Shares

Re: 3 Nasarawa Lawmakers Escape Death As Gunmen Fire At Official Vehicle by ogododo: 8:20pm On Sep 01, 2021

6 Likes

Re: 3 Nasarawa Lawmakers Escape Death As Gunmen Fire At Official Vehicle by FineUsername(m): 8:43pm On Sep 01, 2021
Oh Jah!

Someone was after him/them. Watch how bloggers will link it to ……

1 Like

Re: 3 Nasarawa Lawmakers Escape Death As Gunmen Fire At Official Vehicle by Triangles1(m): 8:43pm On Sep 01, 2021
They escaped because of arms security men's, had it been is commoner civilian it would've been 6ft.

They should go and sin no more or return all the looted money, this is just a warning.

7 Likes 2 Shares

Re: 3 Nasarawa Lawmakers Escape Death As Gunmen Fire At Official Vehicle by OldNairalander(m): 8:43pm On Sep 01, 2021
Typing.......
Re: 3 Nasarawa Lawmakers Escape Death As Gunmen Fire At Official Vehicle by Thegracefulness: 8:44pm On Sep 01, 2021
Currently, I’ll say that the situation of things in Nigeria has stressed everybody’s mental health to the extent that nobody cares about bad News like this—except the families of the victims.

I have plots of Land for sale in Igbo Etche, Rivers State, Port Harcourt. I’m a Legal Attorney and I’d surely oversee the effective transfer of title to you legally, without any problems. Check my profile and contact me.

13 Likes 1 Share

Re: 3 Nasarawa Lawmakers Escape Death As Gunmen Fire At Official Vehicle by inoki247: 8:44pm On Sep 01, 2021
It seems the breakfast is circulating lately....

1 Like

Re: 3 Nasarawa Lawmakers Escape Death As Gunmen Fire At Official Vehicle by christm386: 8:44pm On Sep 01, 2021
howw did dey survive, Bleep!!!, this fools can not target common car lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed

9 Likes

Re: 3 Nasarawa Lawmakers Escape Death As Gunmen Fire At Official Vehicle by greenie77: 8:44pm On Sep 01, 2021
Sighs....

1 Like

Re: 3 Nasarawa Lawmakers Escape Death As Gunmen Fire At Official Vehicle by Nikkganc08(m): 8:44pm On Sep 01, 2021
No one is safe again.

God bless Nigeria.

In my next life, I'd rather be a dog in USA than be a human being in Nigeria.

17 Likes 1 Share

Re: 3 Nasarawa Lawmakers Escape Death As Gunmen Fire At Official Vehicle by guuudy87(m): 8:44pm On Sep 01, 2021
Thank God there were no casualties
Re: 3 Nasarawa Lawmakers Escape Death As Gunmen Fire At Official Vehicle by Tess24: 8:44pm On Sep 01, 2021
AntiBMC:

How can they go after a criminal element, who can't be identified? Nawa.

That's the new English they learnt... So they had to use it...

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: 3 Nasarawa Lawmakers Escape Death As Gunmen Fire At Official Vehicle by Whitecoal711: 8:44pm On Sep 01, 2021
Testing the microphone

1 Like

Re: 3 Nasarawa Lawmakers Escape Death As Gunmen Fire At Official Vehicle by GlorifiedTunde(m): 8:45pm On Sep 01, 2021
Everyone go chop Breakfast las las
Re: 3 Nasarawa Lawmakers Escape Death As Gunmen Fire At Official Vehicle by tony0806: 8:45pm On Sep 01, 2021
It's well
Re: 3 Nasarawa Lawmakers Escape Death As Gunmen Fire At Official Vehicle by chiiraq802(m): 8:45pm On Sep 01, 2021
C'mon Bandits. You guys can do better. once dey are in there vehicles stop using AK 47 to target them, start throwing hand grenades towards them.

Don't disappoint me next time. grin

6 Likes

Re: 3 Nasarawa Lawmakers Escape Death As Gunmen Fire At Official Vehicle by BigDawsNet: 8:45pm On Sep 01, 2021
I have a friend

Whenever he visit Nigeria on holiday..he never listen or read any Nigeria related news...

The only way he can enjoy his holiday in peace without the fear of bandits knocking on his door ...

8 Likes

Re: 3 Nasarawa Lawmakers Escape Death As Gunmen Fire At Official Vehicle by seunaj: 8:46pm On Sep 01, 2021
Best news yet for today
But the gunmen no try at all. They should bring down one or two nau. The monsters they created have outgrown them. When they are tired, they definitely know how to undo what they have done.

8 Likes

Re: 3 Nasarawa Lawmakers Escape Death As Gunmen Fire At Official Vehicle by Americafighter: 8:46pm On Sep 01, 2021
Nice one

1 Like

Re: 3 Nasarawa Lawmakers Escape Death As Gunmen Fire At Official Vehicle by Numerouno94(m): 8:46pm On Sep 01, 2021
Dnt knw wat to comment. Lemme jux blame Buhari. angry

3 Likes

Re: 3 Nasarawa Lawmakers Escape Death As Gunmen Fire At Official Vehicle by WibusJaga: 8:46pm On Sep 01, 2021

Let them continue handling this Banditry & Kidnapping with kid gloves.
The wild lion cub you pet & feed today will grow tomorrow to devour you.

1 Like

Re: 3 Nasarawa Lawmakers Escape Death As Gunmen Fire At Official Vehicle by gasparpisciotta: 8:46pm On Sep 01, 2021
When your friend is coughing and you refuse to do something about it, remember that sleep will also evade you when he coughs at night

5 Likes

Re: 3 Nasarawa Lawmakers Escape Death As Gunmen Fire At Official Vehicle by cescky(m): 8:47pm On Sep 01, 2021
Welcome to the new "Islamic Republic of Nigeria"...

Nasarawa is a Christian state so i sympathize with them..

Those of you doubting if this isn't an Islamic nation.. Lagos airport, the port of entry and commercial hub of the nation is called muritala MOHAMMED Airport.. As a foreigner coming to Nigeria for the first time what would you think?

3 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Photos And Video From The APC Presidential Campaign Rally In Minna / Indigenous Prince Isaka's Head Broken After Attack By Thugs In A Hotel. Photos / New Factional APC Secretariat In Rivers State Destroyed

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.