Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,364 members, 7,800,732 topics. Date: Thursday, 18 April 2024 at 04:20 AM

Ronaldo (united We Stand Forever) - TV/Movies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Ronaldo (united We Stand Forever) (295 Views)

Black Panther 2 - Wakanda Forever Free Download. / Black Panther: 'Wakanda Forever’ Trailer (Video) / Download Movie Black Panther: Wakanda Forever 2022 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Ronaldo (united We Stand Forever) by UCB9JA(m): 8:21pm On Sep 01, 2021
Ronaldo plays all 3 games of Portugal's fixture before debut in Old Trafford
Cristiano Ronaldo will play in all three of Portugal's fixtures during the international break following his return to Manchester United, head coach Fernando Santos said. Ronaldo completed his United comeback on Tuesday, the ex Juventus striker re-joining the Red Devils for a second spell, following his successful first stint at Old Trafford from 2003 to 2009. Amid the hype in Manchester, Ronaldo's attention has swiftly turned to matters with Portugal as Santos' men prepare to face Republic of Ireland on Wednesday. Portugal will also meet Qatar in a friendly on Saturday before resuming their road to Qatar 2022 against Azerbaijan on Tuesday. As Ronaldo stands on the cusp of breaking his tie with Ali Daei for the most international goals in men's football with 109 goals, Santos confirmed the 36-year-old's availability. Formerly a dazzling winger but now a penalty-box poacher, Ronaldo has netted 674 times across 895 club games in all competitions, averaging a goal every 108 minutes. Those 674 goals break down into 122 with his supposedly weaker left foot, 110 with his head and 440 with his favoured right boot. After fulfilling his duty for the national team, Ronaldo will fly to England on September 8th and debut on the 11th at Old Trafford in the match against Newcastle, the team which he scored a hattrick the last time he met. Do you think Ronaldo will score again this time, let us know in the comments below!

LINK HERE:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TXRF-vDf_vU
Re: Ronaldo (united We Stand Forever) by Amely: 3:22pm On Jan 24, 2023
Have you already tried to see some easy way or decided to immediately ask for help here? Before I could find a truly profitable business, I got burned many times. I advise you to try 1win aviator sports betting site. Good occupation, interesting. My husband and I only recognize this method, everything else has become uninteresting to us.
Re: Ronaldo (united We Stand Forever) by Amely: 10:33am On Mar 02
Many admire Messi, but my admiration lies with Ronaldo. Motivated by him, I signed up on the https://mostbetregistration.org app and began placing bets on matches featuring Cristiano. In my view, he embodies the epitome of diligence, demonstrating an unparalleled commitment on the pitch unlike many of his peers, despite his flamboyance. While some argue Messi's talent is a heavenly gift, I see Cristiano's success as the fruit of relentless labor. This deepens my respect for him even further

(1) (Reply)

“the Last Duel Movie” Fantastic Real Story Of Trial In Battle / What Movie Or Series Does It Seem Everyone But You Has Watched / Soul Food Full Movie

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.