Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,246 members, 7,807,837 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 08:22 PM

Ordinary And Visionary Followers- Emoji Devotions - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Ordinary And Visionary Followers- Emoji Devotions (130 Views)

Amputated Finger Grows Back In Extra Ordinary Breakthrough Global Crusade VIDEO / Please Who Has This Song "Born To Win, Born To Reign In Life, I'm No Ordinary Pe / Mouth Odor Solved From The Bible - Emoji Devotions 12 November, 2020 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Ordinary And Visionary Followers- Emoji Devotions by sweetmusictv: 8:48pm On Sep 01, 2021
An Emoji devotions for Wed, September 1, 2021

Topic: Ordinary and Visionary Followers

Highlights:

Jesus told someone else to come with him. But the man said, “Lord, let me wait until I bury my father.”
Luke 9:59

Then someone said to Jesus, “I want to follow you, Lord, but first let me go back and take care of things at home.”
Luke 9:61

In the middle of life, some great people would have met with Jesus before but they just can't because they were constrained by the cares of life.

As a matter of fact, some people could not follow Jesus Christ because of artificial and religious theories that denied them of the Lordship of Jesus Christ. They need a sign to approve Jesus in their heart.

Of what has a man got when he does things in his ways and in the end has nothing profitable to say! For God is Spirit, and those who worship God must be led by the Spirit to worship him according to the truth. John 4:24

No one can find God through physical research not even by combining bible Verses to prove a point. It is Evident why Jesus taught us about having faith. That it it is through Faith you can get what you want from God. Matthew 21:22 says "If you have faith when you pray, you will be given whatever you ask for.”

You were saved by faith in God, who treats us much better than we deserve. This is God's gift to you, and not anything you have done on your own. It isn't something you have earned, so there is nothing you can brag about.
Ephesians 2:8‭-‬9

The difference between an ordinary and a Visionary followers of Jesus Christ is their Faith.

You may belong to any other sect or religion and No one is going to take the blame for your choice. But if you believe in Jesus Christ, you will be saved you and your family. Connect to God through faith in Jesus Christ today.

Prayer: Jesus, I believe in you that you are the son of God. I will never doubt you. Amen.

(1) (Reply)

What Pleases Almighty God / The Mysterious Hand? / Heaven And Earth Adore - Lyrics For Your Sunday Meditation

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.