Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,886 members, 7,806,552 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 06:12 PM

BBNaija Tega: You Are Lucky I’m Married, If I Were Single, I’ll Do More... - TV/Movies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / BBNaija Tega: You Are Lucky I’m Married, If I Were Single, I’ll Do More... (66873 Views)

BBNaija: What I’ll Do If I Win ₦90 Million Grand Prize – Whitemoney (Video) / BBNaija: Tega Finally Meet Her Husband, Shares Kisses And Hugs (Video) / BBNaija: Tega Cries, Apologises To Her Husband & To Nigerians (Video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

BBNaija Tega: You Are Lucky I’m Married, If I Were Single, I’ll Do More... by jmobile(m): 10:31pm On Sep 01, 2021
One of the trending BBnaija housemates, Tega disclosed that she would have done more in the house if she was single, that her marital status is hindering her from doing some of the things in her mind.

She reveals this in a conversation with Cross on Wednesday, September 1 when she explained some of the things he can do to get highlights.

According to Tega, being the show is not enough, one has to constantly drop the content to entertain the viewers and by so doing get their support.

She noted that she would have done more things if she was single in order to have highlights and bring more content for the reality show.

“Get highlights! the show is going to be wasted if you don’t have highlights, that is why the show is called Big Brother. They need that highlight for their content, do something… You guys are lucky that I’m married, if I was single I’d have so many highlights for Big Brother.”

She concluded.

https://news.brag.life/bbnaija-2021-youre-lucky-im-married-if-i-was-single-ill-do-more-for-highlights-tega-bragged/?swcfpc=1

1 Like 5 Shares

Re: BBNaija Tega: You Are Lucky I’m Married, If I Were Single, I’ll Do More... by EmptyGarden(m): 10:35pm On Sep 01, 2021
See orientation. Smh. Sister, nobody hold you, collect your highlights.

355 Likes 22 Shares

Re: BBNaija Tega: You Are Lucky I’m Married, If I Were Single, I’ll Do More... by lilvicky68(m): 10:42pm On Sep 01, 2021
Abeg make she gerrat

43 Likes 2 Shares

Re: BBNaija Tega: You Are Lucky I’m Married, If I Were Single, I’ll Do More... by MrBrownJay1(m): 10:46pm On Sep 01, 2021
i dont know whats more fukced up here.....
A) a married person going on these BS shows disgracing themselves for clout OR B) such person saying that they would have done more if they werent married (aka her mind is ready to do all type of nonsense, but marriage license is stopping her lol).

i do feel sorry for this person's partner.... he must really feel like shiit right now, but then again, he let his wife join this BS show. many men out there are married to undercover low life sluts who will do anything for a buzz or some change.

if i was that woman's husbnad, her bags would be already packed and ready to be shipped wherever she decides to live when she leaves that garbage show. olosho wifey ***spit on floor***

266 Likes 17 Shares

Re: BBNaija Tega: You Are Lucky I’m Married, If I Were Single, I’ll Do More... by The5DME(m): 10:49pm On Sep 01, 2021
I pity who marry this one.

97 Likes 4 Shares

Re: BBNaija Tega: You Are Lucky I’m Married, If I Were Single, I’ll Do More... by TheGiftedOne(m): 10:57pm On Sep 01, 2021
This one is just saying that she would have gone haywire if not for being married. Spits *

Person wife. I pity the hubby.

67 Likes 6 Shares

Re: BBNaija Tega: You Are Lucky I’m Married, If I Were Single, I’ll Do More... by Harddiskng(m): 12:17am On Sep 02, 2021
That’s what you get when you marry a low life

194 Likes 11 Shares

Re: BBNaija Tega: You Are Lucky I’m Married, If I Were Single, I’ll Do More... by elonmuskbaby: 12:24am On Sep 02, 2021
Hmnn

1 Like

Re: BBNaija Tega: You Are Lucky I’m Married, If I Were Single, I’ll Do More... by SweetiliciousD: 7:10am On Sep 02, 2021
End time wife

43 Likes 3 Shares

Re: BBNaija Tega: You Are Lucky I’m Married, If I Were Single, I’ll Do More... by Rickmann: 7:43am On Sep 02, 2021
jmobile:
Source: https://news.brag.life/bbnaija-2021-youre-lucky-im-married-if-i-was-single-ill-do-more-for-highlights-tega-bragged/?swcfpc=1

One of the trending BBnaija housemates, Tega disclosed that she would have done more in the house if she was single, that her marital status is hindering her from doing some of the things in her mind.

She reveals this in a conversation with Cross on Wednesday, September 1 when she explained some of the things he can do to get highlights.

According to Tega, being the show is not enough, one has to constantly drop the content to entertain the viewers and by so doing get their support.

She noted that she would have done more things if she was single in order to have highlights and bring more content for the reality show.

“Get highlights! the show is going to be wasted if you don’t have highlights, that is why the show is called Big Brother. They need that highlight for their content, do something… You guys are lucky that I’m married, if I was single I’d have so many highlights for Big Brother.”

She concluded.

Madam shameless, never mind ok?
You 've done enough already.

23 Likes 4 Shares

Re: BBNaija Tega: You Are Lucky I’m Married, If I Were Single, I’ll Do More... by adefitim(m): 9:03am On Sep 02, 2021
She’s repping her Ogberaga Industry
Endtime housewife

50 Likes 1 Share

Re: BBNaija Tega: You Are Lucky I’m Married, If I Were Single, I’ll Do More... by YTmami(f): 9:16am On Sep 02, 2021

42 Likes 9 Shares

Re: BBNaija Tega: You Are Lucky I’m Married, If I Were Single, I’ll Do More... by FalseProphet1(m): 9:19am On Sep 02, 2021
She's only restraining herself because she's on camera and not because she's married. She's definitely cheating on her husband, and is doing worse off cam.

This I have seen.

223 Likes 21 Shares

Re: BBNaija Tega: You Are Lucky I’m Married, If I Were Single, I’ll Do More... by Akinsete19(m): 9:19am On Sep 02, 2021
Hmm
Meaning Angel could have be a learner angry

24 Likes 1 Share

Re: BBNaija Tega: You Are Lucky I’m Married, If I Were Single, I’ll Do More... by pennywys(m): 9:19am On Sep 02, 2021
cheesy

Something tells me that this babe will be so smart in bed

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: BBNaija Tega: You Are Lucky I’m Married, If I Were Single, I’ll Do More... by Trumann: 9:19am On Sep 02, 2021
She probably has more holes than a snooker board. Ugly hoe.

52 Likes 6 Shares

Re: BBNaija Tega: You Are Lucky I’m Married, If I Were Single, I’ll Do More... by Mekudi: 9:20am On Sep 02, 2021
Never wife a hole.
Simps are really suffering ,e.g Tega's husband

47 Likes 3 Shares

Re: BBNaija Tega: You Are Lucky I’m Married, If I Were Single, I’ll Do More... by Odiriance4all(m): 9:20am On Sep 02, 2021
Calabar girls na ashawo be all of them work , I have one in my place of work wey coworkers dey nack steady even though she's married

57 Likes 5 Shares

Re: BBNaija Tega: You Are Lucky I’m Married, If I Were Single, I’ll Do More... by Auxtin85(m): 9:20am On Sep 02, 2021
God see our generation, baby mama is a goal… marriage has no regard anymore

7 Likes 2 Shares

Re: BBNaija Tega: You Are Lucky I’m Married, If I Were Single, I’ll Do More... by PresidentAtiku(m): 9:20am On Sep 02, 2021
SLUT...

You are married yet you allowed yourself to be kissed and fingered on live TV....

KAI.... Men see wetin una dey marry abeg

31 Likes 3 Shares

Re: BBNaija Tega: You Are Lucky I’m Married, If I Were Single, I’ll Do More... by Trumann: 9:21am On Sep 02, 2021
So sad. And someone was unfortunate enough to pay bride price for this damaged object.

10 Likes 3 Shares

Re: BBNaija Tega: You Are Lucky I’m Married, If I Were Single, I’ll Do More... by Houseofglam7(f): 9:21am On Sep 02, 2021
Her kitty, her business undecided
We have better garbage to worry about

3 Likes

Re: BBNaija Tega: You Are Lucky I’m Married, If I Were Single, I’ll Do More... by Unlawful13: 9:21am On Sep 02, 2021
Stupid show

10 Likes

Re: BBNaija Tega: You Are Lucky I’m Married, If I Were Single, I’ll Do More... by rave409: 9:21am On Sep 02, 2021
Shameful

5 Likes

Re: BBNaija Tega: You Are Lucky I’m Married, If I Were Single, I’ll Do More... by Bobotic(m): 9:21am On Sep 02, 2021
Wahala for who they never dealt with, those gender in dangerous generosity environs within grin grin lipsrsealed cool embarassed

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: BBNaija Tega: You Are Lucky I’m Married, If I Were Single, I’ll Do More... by Ruggedniggaone: 9:21am On Sep 02, 2021
Wetin you go do wey we never see or hear before ?last last you go fvck everyone in the house on live show

7 Likes

Re: BBNaija Tega: You Are Lucky I’m Married, If I Were Single, I’ll Do More... by suffering: 9:22am On Sep 02, 2021
Remember the Olympics? It didn’t hit front page every other day. Remember Idols and The Voice? They didn’t hit front page every other day. BBNaija hits front page at least four times daily. Whether you type “wetin concern me?” or “this is a foolish show aimed at lazy youths,” you have contributed to the discussion. Nairalanders love this show and crave for updates on it.

19 Likes 2 Shares

Re: BBNaija Tega: You Are Lucky I’m Married, If I Were Single, I’ll Do More... by Nobody: 9:22am On Sep 02, 2021
The fear of Calabar women is the beginning of wisdom... shocked

28 Likes 3 Shares

Re: BBNaija Tega: You Are Lucky I’m Married, If I Were Single, I’ll Do More... by Agbebakun22: 9:22am On Sep 02, 2021
See this Olosho dey talk I pity that idiot simp..
A hoe will always be a hoe, na public property this one wife Smh

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: BBNaija Tega: You Are Lucky I’m Married, If I Were Single, I’ll Do More... by FORWARDEVERLY: 9:22am On Sep 02, 2021
When you give your wife excess freedom like this OLOSHOs stupid husband.. she would disgrace you in the market.. lol..

Weak men marrying girls made for the street..

19 Likes 3 Shares

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Destiny Etiko Shaves Hair In 'Private Part' New Movie (Photos) / BBNaija: Vee Wrestled With Ka3na To Sleep Beside Praise / Don Jazzy And Ebuka Unveiled As Big Brother Naija Ambassadors (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.