Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,580 members, 7,809,105 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 11:14 PM

Nosa Uhumwangho: Abba Kyari Asked Me To Pay Proceed Of Hotel Into My Account - Crime (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Nosa Uhumwangho: Abba Kyari Asked Me To Pay Proceed Of Hotel Into My Account (62570 Views)

"I Killed My Girlfriend Used The Proceed To Buy Beer"- Osun Ritual Killer / IGP Adamu Reacts To Stripping Of Hotel Staff, Vows To Get Justice For Victims / Court Orders Final Forfeiture Of Hotel, Houses Belonging To Civil Servant (pics) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nosa Uhumwangho: Abba Kyari Asked Me To Pay Proceed Of Hotel Into My Account by udemzyudex(m): 11:31am On Sep 02, 2021
MMempire:

Fowl yansh don open.

More will unfold.

1 Like

Re: Nosa Uhumwangho: Abba Kyari Asked Me To Pay Proceed Of Hotel Into My Account by giftedminds(m): 11:33am On Sep 02, 2021
day serves as a doorway for all that is hidden to become public item

Re: Nosa Uhumwangho: Abba Kyari Asked Me To Pay Proceed Of Hotel Into My Account by AsawanaDgreat: 11:36am On Sep 02, 2021
Super falling Corp
Re: Nosa Uhumwangho: Abba Kyari Asked Me To Pay Proceed Of Hotel Into My Account by Funflipper: 11:36am On Sep 02, 2021
GOOOGLE504:

That's what we've been saying for over 20 years, up till now country still dey.

Someone cannot be this deep into dirtiness as a cop and not be killing harmless and innocent civilians to please his kingpin bosses. Yet he is regarded as a super cop. This is the same man that was vouching for Obi Cubana, now we know that we can't take his word seriously.

God go catch all of una one by one.

Going by the revelation of his unending criminal activities, I think we can conclude in advance that his ties to obi cubana and his crew is nothing but criminal.
Re: Nosa Uhumwangho: Abba Kyari Asked Me To Pay Proceed Of Hotel Into My Account by dangoteinlaw: 11:37am On Sep 02, 2021
Is it your next inspector general that you are embarrassing like that? Believe it or not he will be made IG come next season and before you know he will become president. Nigeria is in rot!!
Re: Nosa Uhumwangho: Abba Kyari Asked Me To Pay Proceed Of Hotel Into My Account by Commanderinpips: 11:39am On Sep 02, 2021
Praxis758:
Why couldn't most Nigerians summon courage and expose attrocities/abuses being committed by officials or those in postion of authority but would suddenly be queuing to expose the abuses and raising allegation after the abuser is out-of-office or falls victim of one issue?

That's the useless African culture we practice more reason we are not moving forward in every thing in life

1 Like

Re: Nosa Uhumwangho: Abba Kyari Asked Me To Pay Proceed Of Hotel Into My Account by RichAbujaGuy: 11:39am On Sep 02, 2021
Why S.R. no post a copy of the affidavit that dem obtained for all to see? After all they are publishing from a safe hideaway refuge over in Yankee. wink

"But in a 131 paragraph affidavit on 30 June 2021, and submitted to the NBA’s LPDC, obtained by Sahara Reporters, Uhumwangho said Kyari had authorized him to pay the money into his Zenith Bank personal account for “reasons best known to them”."
Re: Nosa Uhumwangho: Abba Kyari Asked Me To Pay Proceed Of Hotel Into My Account by gotnel: 11:58am On Sep 02, 2021
Praxis758:
Why couldn't most Nigerians summon courage and expose attrocities/abuses being committed by officials or those in postion of authority but would suddenly be queuing to expose the abuses and raising allegation after the abuser is out-of-office or falls victim of one issue?

You don't try to putting wedge on a moving train. You can only make attempts when the train stops or is totally slow down.
Anyone who makes attempts to expose a reigning super cop dirty deal will be treated as a criminal element and will be treated as such.
It is profitable to be wise.

2 Likes

Re: Nosa Uhumwangho: Abba Kyari Asked Me To Pay Proceed Of Hotel Into My Account by Arisenews2: 11:58am On Sep 02, 2021
History Repeating itself in Nigeria after 34 years? Two times Nigeria super cops and "Heroes" got indicted for aiding notorious criminals. Watch the interesting story of DSP George Iyamu and Anini,and that of Abba Kyari and Hushpuppi

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cE_gSyrNiMA
Re: Nosa Uhumwangho: Abba Kyari Asked Me To Pay Proceed Of Hotel Into My Account by 8stargeneral: 12:14pm On Sep 02, 2021
GOOOGLE504:

Investigations may not get to the extreme levels because too many cops will be indicted and it soon becomes a political problem. Hopefully tho, more fowl yansh should be exposed, and if not, we will use our imagination to complete it but

Justice must be served on this one.
Exactly,justice must be served,d country is to corrupt.
Re: Nosa Uhumwangho: Abba Kyari Asked Me To Pay Proceed Of Hotel Into My Account by skales67(m): 12:26pm On Sep 02, 2021
Kingpele:
Oshea, when a saw our supercop dining with men of questionable character @ obicubanna villa I knew this particular tailor com super cop must be a hidden criminal

Show us one thing that makes Obi Cubana a person of questionable character or forever shut your poverty-stricken mouth!
Re: Nosa Uhumwangho: Abba Kyari Asked Me To Pay Proceed Of Hotel Into My Account by Nobody: 1:00pm On Sep 02, 2021
Okeke is currently being detained at the 82 Division of the Nigerian army over his alleged sponsorship of members of the Indigenous People of Biafra in the southeast.

Okay
Re: Nosa Uhumwangho: Abba Kyari Asked Me To Pay Proceed Of Hotel Into My Account by Praxis758: 1:04pm On Sep 02, 2021
gotnel:

You don't try to putting wedge on a moving train. You can only make attempts when the train stops or is totally slow down.
Anyone who makes attempts to expose a reigning super cop dirty deal will be treated as a criminal element and will be treated as such.
It is profitable to be wise.

You're full of wisdom. More reason why we Africans are not progressing institutionally.

In western world, you have the right of refusal and the system empowers you to report any erring officer, boss or high and mighty.

Remember the issue of Bill Clinton saga during his presidency days

1 Like

Re: Nosa Uhumwangho: Abba Kyari Asked Me To Pay Proceed Of Hotel Into My Account by Praxis758: 1:05pm On Sep 02, 2021
zeestone99:

Because they are powerful people. They can do and undo and nothing Will happen.

I agree with you. Covering for rogues and criminals in officers is worst that terrorism.
Re: Nosa Uhumwangho: Abba Kyari Asked Me To Pay Proceed Of Hotel Into My Account by Imustnottalk: 1:13pm On Sep 02, 2021
Praxis758:
the fear of buhari is the beginning of wisdom
Re: Nosa Uhumwangho: Abba Kyari Asked Me To Pay Proceed Of Hotel Into My Account by Bluebolt: 1:14pm On Sep 02, 2021
Blaze232:
My Facebook account has been hacked. Email,username and password changed. Please any link to recover. Help biko
You may have to beg those guys that are peddling social media accounts up nd down, to please sell you ur account if it is one of those they have in thier stuck.
Re: Nosa Uhumwangho: Abba Kyari Asked Me To Pay Proceed Of Hotel Into My Account by Toscarel: 1:15pm On Sep 02, 2021
yarimo:
Ipob ipob ipob NOSA UHUMWANGHO if you know you know grin grin grin

IPOB kee u there

1 Like

Re: Nosa Uhumwangho: Abba Kyari Asked Me To Pay Proceed Of Hotel Into My Account by yarimo(m): 1:17pm On Sep 02, 2021
nedekid:

This is why they call you guys quota system products. Common sense you don't have.
How can a "nosa" be ipob?
Its just like calling a "yerima" ipob.
Anyway, I hear jamb cutoff in unimaid is now 50. undecided
good never ever you include rivers, edo, delta, and bayelsa in your terrorists group mr ministry of education
Re: Nosa Uhumwangho: Abba Kyari Asked Me To Pay Proceed Of Hotel Into My Account by yarimo(m): 1:20pm On Sep 02, 2021
Kajaard:

Don't be silly. That's an Edo name.

Too many illiterate tribalists on this forum undecided
good then never include rivers, edo, delta, akwa ibon ,and bayelsa in terrorists group again
Re: Nosa Uhumwangho: Abba Kyari Asked Me To Pay Proceed Of Hotel Into My Account by Comedian2019: 1:21pm On Sep 02, 2021
BMCs will not like this exposè.
It seems BMCs only like criminality.

Super cop indeed don turn Super thief.
Re: Nosa Uhumwangho: Abba Kyari Asked Me To Pay Proceed Of Hotel Into My Account by yarimo(m): 1:22pm On Sep 02, 2021
Pedyson:

Oga relax, that's a Bini name. undecided
oya never include edo, rivers,delta,bayelsa and akwa ibon in your terrorists group again
Re: Nosa Uhumwangho: Abba Kyari Asked Me To Pay Proceed Of Hotel Into My Account by yarimo(m): 1:27pm On Sep 02, 2021
Buliwyf:

I am one of the biggest anti IPOB posters here. But I have to admit you are very dumb. If you can't tell the difference between IPOB name and an Edo name. This is the kind of moronic behaviour that makes it look like we are just speaking against IPOB because of hate instead of sound reasons.

Get an education or exposure next time before embarrassing yourself like this.
mr ministry of education never include edo, delta , rivers, bayelsa and akwa ibom in your terrorists group again. Which all this trash you wrote up their yet you still sounds very dumb and more illiterate beyond expectations.
Re: Nosa Uhumwangho: Abba Kyari Asked Me To Pay Proceed Of Hotel Into My Account by yarimo(m): 1:28pm On Sep 02, 2021
Toscarel:

IPOB kee u there
are you a terrorists ? Just asking for a friend
Re: Nosa Uhumwangho: Abba Kyari Asked Me To Pay Proceed Of Hotel Into My Account by Toscarel: 1:33pm On Sep 02, 2021
yarimo:
are you a terrorists ? Just asking for a friend

Ask your papa
Re: Nosa Uhumwangho: Abba Kyari Asked Me To Pay Proceed Of Hotel Into My Account by yarimo(m): 1:35pm On Sep 02, 2021
Toscarel:

Ask your papa
hehehehe you have already answer the question from your response grin grin grin grin
Re: Nosa Uhumwangho: Abba Kyari Asked Me To Pay Proceed Of Hotel Into My Account by Buliwyf: 1:38pm On Sep 02, 2021
yarimo:
mr ministry of education never include edo, delta , rivers, bayelsa and akwa ibom in your terrorists group again. Which all this trash you wrote up their yet you still sounds very dumb and more illiterate beyond expectations.

Mugu that can't tell Edo from IPOB. If we check well now you didn't finish school.

1 Like

Re: Nosa Uhumwangho: Abba Kyari Asked Me To Pay Proceed Of Hotel Into My Account by advanceDNA: 1:40pm On Sep 02, 2021
edupadi:
The story keep getting deeper everyday.
We'll get to the bottom of the gist soon. Hopefully

Bottom??
U don’t know how deep aba kitari’s Atrocities go...we will never get to the bottom
Re: Nosa Uhumwangho: Abba Kyari Asked Me To Pay Proceed Of Hotel Into My Account by yarimo(m): 1:41pm On Sep 02, 2021
Buliwyf:

Mugu that can't tell Edo from IPOB. If we check well now you didn't finish school.
never include those states i listed in your terrorists group again. Ok ok
Re: Nosa Uhumwangho: Abba Kyari Asked Me To Pay Proceed Of Hotel Into My Account by Buliwyf: 1:47pm On Sep 02, 2021
yarimo:
never include those states i listed in your terrorists group again. Ok ok

Donkey just use shame and admit you disgraced your family online by thinking Nosa is an IPOB name and I will forget you are this stupid instead of this your false braggadocio.

You have been corrected and shown to be a goat even worse than the stupid IPOB boys you were trying to shame here. Go and lick your wounds. cheesy grin
Re: Nosa Uhumwangho: Abba Kyari Asked Me To Pay Proceed Of Hotel Into My Account by Praxis758: 1:52pm On Sep 02, 2021
Imustnottalk:
the fear of buhari is the beginninog of wisdom

This is deep, not only buhariphobia, but the system we operate does not encourage such truthfulness and boldness
Re: Nosa Uhumwangho: Abba Kyari Asked Me To Pay Proceed Of Hotel Into My Account by nedekid: 2:03pm On Sep 02, 2021
yarimo:
good never ever you include rivers, edo, delta, and bayelsa in your terrorists group mr ministry of education
Wow, seem logic is far from you quota system folks.
Where did I mention those states you called?
Obviously you can't keep a streight chain of thought.
Before you mess up my head, bye bye..

1 Like

Re: Nosa Uhumwangho: Abba Kyari Asked Me To Pay Proceed Of Hotel Into My Account by Glenn2020(m): 2:17pm On Sep 02, 2021
Life is unpredictable..if keep enjoying sin,day will come when it will expose your accumulated secret...

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Married Man Caught Defiling 14-Year-Old Girl Inside Container In Lagos / Man Wheeling Corpse Of A Nigerian Woman On Trolley In New York Arrested (photo) / Yahoo Boys Track Down And Punish Yahoo Boys Who Scammed Them (video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 49
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.