Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,377 members, 7,808,329 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 10:22 AM

My Brothers life Is Becoming Messed: Becoming a Theif. Pls I need advice - Family (10) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / My Brothers life Is Becoming Messed: Becoming a Theif. Pls I need advice (34913 Views)

I Don't Want To Help My Brothers / My Brothers Wife Sends Him on errands.. please help / My Brothers Wife Is Cheating, Do I Tell Him Or Mind My Business (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: My Brothers life Is Becoming Messed: Becoming a Theif. Pls I need advice by ArticleBeast: 7:09am On Sep 04, 2021
passionguy:
but if he is been arrested and jailed won't it affect the family image
The image of the other people reach cover the family
Re: My Brothers life Is Becoming Messed: Becoming a Theif. Pls I need advice by Sambab(m): 7:13am On Sep 04, 2021
Take him for a deliverance...
Re: My Brothers life Is Becoming Messed: Becoming a Theif. Pls I need advice by funmiayo55: 7:14am On Sep 04, 2021
He needs prayers.tell your mom that gave birth to him,to stand her fit for him.have faith that God will do it.
Re: My Brothers life Is Becoming Messed: Becoming a Theif. Pls I need advice by Nobody: 7:18am On Sep 04, 2021
To carry family matter enter internet for discussion makes no sense to me no difference between weytin op do and waitin Annie idibia do.
E get pesin wey i no for nairaland wey d sibling carry the fellow sibling matter come talk ya claiming saint na so most hypocrites begin talk carelessly .
Las Las everybody no d sibling wey carry the fellow sibling matter come discuss here as a diabolical pesin for area .
I don't believe in fetish stuff if not i for sey na d sibling wey carry the matter come here wey de do diabolical tinz na dat sibling make the fellow sibling behave in the way the other sibling does .
To me sef it was as if the other sibling wey carry the sibling matter come here lack self esteem or was just looking for a way to ridicule the other sibling by any means possible .
Las Las leave family matter for family people.
Don't discuss family matter with friends sef bcuz wen your relationship goes sour they would start causing your family.
I no go surprise if someone later quote op dey yab am say thief dey run for him lineage .
Modified
The moment you begin to see life as a battle ground that is when you will know who and how to tell or report an issue . Life is not a play ground .
You can have fun in sambisa forest with your fellow soldiers it doesn't mean sambisa forest is a play ground.
Re: My Brothers life Is Becoming Messed: Becoming a Theif. Pls I need advice by Soar2019: 7:21am On Sep 04, 2021
Going by what you wrote on your piece, I am not sure if it's true ‘ some just write in other to read peoples opinion but if true
Your brother is under a spell.. Maybe to afflict your mum or otherwise.
It's more than physical,take him up for prayers and maybe ‘deliverance’

He is a step away from joining kidnappers..
( my personal opinion )
Re: My Brothers life Is Becoming Messed: Becoming a Theif. Pls I need advice by Vireani79: 7:21am On Sep 04, 2021
passionguy:
My brother is 24 years old. His entire life has been spent fucking up. The thing is he lies, cheats, gamble and steals. He has succeeded in selling almost everything in the house be it fridge, stab, pressing iron, electronic and manymore
Now he has extended it by going out to steal from neighbors and people.
He as been arrested so many times and been bailed. Now everyone in the family is tired of him mostly my mum she can't eat good food because of him because his becoming worse.
Pls Advice me on what to do.

A failure from ur parents
He didn't start today
He started as a kid
And ur parents looked away
Leave am
He will change
And this is the result
Re: My Brothers life Is Becoming Messed: Becoming a Theif. Pls I need advice by Alhajiemeritus: 7:21am On Sep 04, 2021
passionguy:
My brother is 24 years old. His entire life has been spent fucking up. The thing is he lies, cheats, gamble and steals. He has succeeded in selling almost everything in the house be it fridge, stab, pressing iron, electronic and manymore
He as been arrested so many times and been bailed. Now everyone in the family is tired of him mostly my mum she can't eat good food because of him because his becoming worse.
My advice is a little bit tough o.
When next he's arrested, he should not be bailed.
Re: My Brothers life Is Becoming Messed: Becoming a Theif. Pls I need advice by Vireani79: 7:25am On Sep 04, 2021
passionguy:

My dad is late since 2015
Before then my dad wasn't in the country for more than 5years. My brothers sisters during those periods are all in school even me
He was the only one with our mum

Yet u told another person that he wasn't pampered
Yet he was all alone with ur mum
Re: My Brothers life Is Becoming Messed: Becoming a Theif. Pls I need advice by Chuknovski(m): 7:46am On Sep 04, 2021
passionguy:

Sir, introduce him to jesus, he is the solution, trust him
Re: My Brothers life Is Becoming Messed: Becoming a Theif. Pls I need advice by Emeka71(m): 7:49am On Sep 04, 2021
passionguy:
No way.
Re: My Brothers life Is Becoming Messed: Becoming a Theif. Pls I need advice by generalwo(m): 7:51am On Sep 04, 2021
passionguy:
.... His problems may be beyond stealing and gambling..... Drugs and curses could be the main factors behind his actions.... He just can't control it.... There is not much you can do apart from pray for him... He's like fish bone right now.... U can't chew him, u can't swallow him, you definitely can't spit him out..... You're all stuck with each other for now until he either change for good by himself or get arrested and locked away for a very long time or even killed which I pray doesn't happen
Re: My Brothers life Is Becoming Messed: Becoming a Theif. Pls I need advice by Karemarealty288(m): 8:17am On Sep 04, 2021
Victerica:
The issue is psychological. He needs a cognitive psychotherapist.

Leave Grammar.....the guy is ekperima and will graduate to Shina Rambo once he goes for PhD in kirikiri. Let the family keep washing his dirty linen in public cos he will surely bring disgrace and embarrassment to them.

1 Like

Re: My Brothers life Is Becoming Messed: Becoming a Theif. Pls I need advice by Paretomaster1(m): 8:23am On Sep 04, 2021
Give the contract to a soldier in the Barrack.....let him Goan leave with them there.
Re: My Brothers life Is Becoming Messed: Becoming a Theif. Pls I need advice by Victerica(m): 8:28am On Sep 04, 2021
Karemarealty288:

Leave Grammar.....the guy is ekperima and will graduate to Shina Rambo once he goes for PhD in kirikiri. Let the family keep washing his dirty linen in public cos he will surely bring disgrace and embarrassment to them.

But, why did he choose this kind of lifestyle?
Re: My Brothers life Is Becoming Messed: Becoming a Theif. Pls I need advice by lolu2019: 8:41am On Sep 04, 2021
passionguy:
allow him stay in jail.stop bailing him.
Re: My Brothers life Is Becoming Messed: Becoming a Theif. Pls I need advice by Sunnyjoseph44: 8:43am On Sep 04, 2021
passionguy:

No his not
he need prayers
Re: My Brothers life Is Becoming Messed: Becoming a Theif. Pls I need advice by Solatium(m): 8:47am On Sep 04, 2021
passionguy:

Your brother is into Drugs,if you don't rehabilitate him of them all other treatment amount to treating a symptom without curing the ailments
Re: My Brothers life Is Becoming Messed: Becoming a Theif. Pls I need advice by kingthreat(m): 8:47am On Sep 04, 2021
AngelDo:
My cousin then that was behaving like this was sent abroad 3times to hustle..he ended up coming back to continue his bad way after squandering all the money given to him. His family gave up and forget about him..he kept stealing untill an attempt to kill him by the police failed miraculously ..he repented by himself and became a born again by force .

Glad to know he is repented.
Re: My Brothers life Is Becoming Messed: Becoming a Theif. Pls I need advice by Abyounghammed(m): 8:48am On Sep 04, 2021
Verified ID of a young nigga tryna to avoid poverty by fire by force
Re: My Brothers life Is Becoming Messed: Becoming a Theif. Pls I need advice by Tundex911: 8:56am On Sep 04, 2021
Just wait make he turn 25, na jail straight

Smh
Re: My Brothers life Is Becoming Messed: Becoming a Theif. Pls I need advice by dangermouse(m): 9:02am On Sep 04, 2021
passionguy:
Your family image that has been ruined already? The moment you guy do what the first poster advised, the earlier the there is. It's either there is a change in his character or the end of him.
Re: My Brothers life Is Becoming Messed: Becoming a Theif. Pls I need advice by dangermouse(m): 9:06am On Sep 04, 2021
generalwo:
.... His problems may be beyond stealing and gambling..... Drugs and curses could be the main factors behind his actions.... He just can't control it.... There is not much you can do apart from pray for him... He's like fish bone right now.... U can't chew him, u can't swallow him, you definitely can't spit him out..... You're all stuck with each other for now until he either change for good by himself or get arrested and locked away for a very long time or even killed which I pray doesn't happen
I disagree with ur position. Have witnessed this while growing up and the guy came out from the prison to become an armed robber and a menace. If they can rehabilitate him then better allowing to go to prison should be a NO. He will only come out worst.
Re: My Brothers life Is Becoming Messed: Becoming a Theif. Pls I need advice by ultimateprof: 9:16am On Sep 04, 2021
Hand him over to the devil, last last you guys will meet in heaven or hell.
Re: My Brothers life Is Becoming Messed: Becoming a Theif. Pls I need advice by geezynoni: 9:23am On Sep 04, 2021
passionguy:
He needs prayers
Re: My Brothers life Is Becoming Messed: Becoming a Theif. Pls I need advice by Bestbeelieve: 9:27am On Sep 04, 2021
take him to mfm i think they cast out certin demonic principalities grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: My Brothers life Is Becoming Messed: Becoming a Theif. Pls I need advice by madjune(m): 9:31am On Sep 04, 2021
Kobojunkie:
When person ask for advice, try do your best to only say that which you are sure of, so you don't end up creating more problems should the person take your advice to heart, hence prolonging the person's suffering and needlessly. undecided

So many religious people out there suffering needlessly, going from one deliverance house to another, chasing that which is untrue, thinking they do so in the name of God. The worst of it is as they travel from one "deliverance" pastor after another, they take on unwanted passengers - when you do things that are against God , in the name of God, you open doors to demons latching on to you as a result - and that is how problems keep mounting and mounting, rather than diminish. Their end becomes even worse than their beginning and they none the wiser. undecided

This man is 24-yrs of age. What he needs is for Mr. LIFE to teach him about LIFE, so this man can graduate from being a fool to a responsible individual. And no one, not even his own father-come-back-to-life, can teach even 1/10000000000th of what Mr. LIFE has for him to learn. Rather than add spiritual gobbledygook to his already messed up existence, he needs to be allowed to fly as high as he wants to, when it is time to land, Mr. LIFE dey there to catch am. undecided

You've a lot to learn.
Sadly, I've little to share with you when you're fiercely comfortable with your perspectives.

One, that you and your brother came through the same womb doesn't mean you must share the same Astral energies, course or follow same life patterns.
Life runs in a circle.
Your brothers predicament could very well be karmic.
In other words, he may be undergoing a needed cleansing (an atonement) for sins committed in his past life, and this is strictly a personal affair.

He alone must go through the journey.
Re: My Brothers life Is Becoming Messed: Becoming a Theif. Pls I need advice by otunbadan(m): 9:36am On Sep 04, 2021
iamadonis22:

Let everyone turn a blind eye and make peace with his imminent death.

Make nobody send am and y’all make it obvious... e go learn. He’s acting this way because he feels there’s a loving family waiting to bail him out of any mess

As hard as things be… this is probably the best advise anyone has written here … make sure he operates from outside the family home with his madness
Re: My Brothers life Is Becoming Messed: Becoming a Theif. Pls I need advice by bab22: 9:45am On Sep 04, 2021
[quote author=passionguy post=105402123]My brother is 24 years old. His entire life has been spent fucking up. The thing is he lies, cheats, gamble and steals. He has succeeded in selling almost everything in the house be it fridge, stab, pressing iron, electronic and manymore
Pls Advice me on what to do. [/quoteMake una give am otapia pia na. As far as e nor wan help himself
Re: My Brothers life Is Becoming Messed: Becoming a Theif. Pls I need advice by sonofthunder: 10:03am On Sep 04, 2021
passionguy:

Pls what did u think I can do now because his on watch now and on the run.

Don't pamper him, show him though love.

You guys should help the police to make sure he is arrested for his latest crime and he serves the complete punishment.

Thereafter you guys should strike a deal with him. Tell him he is an outcast and a disgrace to the family and the family will not lift up a finger to assist him until he gets a job no matter how little.

He should know there is a line drawn and whenever he crosses it he should pay for the full punishment else you guys will die of HBP even before the black sheep.

He is old enough to face the consequences of his actions.
Re: My Brothers life Is Becoming Messed: Becoming a Theif. Pls I need advice by Daniel058(m): 10:07am On Sep 04, 2021
passionguy:
Take him to PASTOR LAWRENCE OYOR,OR APOSTLE AROME OSAYI, APOSTLE EDU UDECHUKWU , APOSTLE MICHAEL OROKPO ,AFTER JOINING THEM TO DO 6 TO SIX FASTING AND A COMPULSORY 6 HOURS PRAYERS EVERYDAY FOR 1 MONTH. HE WILL SURELY CHANGE!!!
Re: My Brothers life Is Becoming Messed: Becoming a Theif. Pls I need advice by Danjikanbauchi: 10:17am On Sep 04, 2021
sylve11:

You think this is spiritual? cool
mostly.

The guy should try have a talk with his mom about their fathers background. There are situations we check social and economic factors but this one is beyond that.
Re: My Brothers life Is Becoming Messed: Becoming a Theif. Pls I need advice by showafrica(m): 10:21am On Sep 04, 2021
passionguy:

Sell one plot, send him to Cyprus. There are some familiar spirits that don't cross overseas.

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply)

When Your Mother Hates Your Wife Without Reason / Before DNA, Consider The Emotional Health Of Your Wife And Child, Lady Cried Out / How My Aunt's Children Led To Her Death

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 61
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.