Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,707 members, 7,805,897 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 08:14 AM

JAMB 2021 Top 10 Best Students - Education (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / JAMB 2021 Top 10 Best Students (45939 Views)

Oilserv chairman built school and support best students in Anambra - (Video) / WAEC Awards Three Girls As Overall Best Students In Nigeria / Jeffrey Jude, Babawale Oludare Emmanuel, Roy-Layinde Bosun, UNILAG Best Students (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: JAMB 2021 Top 10 Best Students by nedekid: 7:52pm On Sep 02, 2021
shogsman:

Are you just totally bereft of sense or didn't your mother teach you how to behave and think like a grown person
Ignore the abokii.
Re: JAMB 2021 Top 10 Best Students by yommen: 7:52pm On Sep 02, 2021
DoggoneDogg:
Afonja ofémmanu skullminers in the mud

Igbo Amaka jare

Afonja Amala grin

Seriously you are a fool. An Ibo came 1st, Yoruba 2nd, 3rd and 4th is mixed. In summary, you only have one purely Ibo person while we have up to 5 Yorubas in the top 10 but yet you said 'Yorubas to the mud'. Well, it means you have brain but have no sense. To shame you further, the ibo boy that took first even wrote his exams in Yoruba, meaning he could even have been eating that same ewedu you posted there. His success is of Yoruba educational Foundation, policy and legacy. Why are you such a senseless and big shame to the Ibo populace on Nairaland?

12 Likes

Re: JAMB 2021 Top 10 Best Students by DoggoneDogg: 7:53pm On Sep 02, 2021
[s]
yommen:

Seriously you are a fool. An Ibo came 1st, Yoruba 2nd, 3rd and 4th is mixed. In summary, you only have one purely Ibo person while we have up to 5 Yorubas in the top 10 but yet you said 'Yorubas to the mud'. Well, it means you have brain but have no sense. To shame you further, the ibo boy that took first even wrote his exams in Yoruba, meaning he could even have been eating that same ewedu you posted there. His success is of Yoruba educational Foundation, policy and legacy. Why are you such a senseless and big shame to the Ibo populace on Nairaland?
[/s]

First position is all that matters.
Nobody cares about silver medalists.

2 Likes

Re: JAMB 2021 Top 10 Best Students by Nobody: 7:54pm On Sep 02, 2021
charleymed:

https://www.premiumtimesng.com/news/top-news/482385-2021-utme-meet-top-10-candidates-with-highest-scores.html
yoruba amaka no any single hausa boy among the list but at the end na hausa go be the president

3 Likes

Re: JAMB 2021 Top 10 Best Students by Awoleesu(m): 7:54pm On Sep 02, 2021
Eleken:
Aboki nko?

Absent!
Re: JAMB 2021 Top 10 Best Students by PROUDIGBO(m): 7:56pm On Sep 02, 2021
Generalwoodz:
That's why they don't want Nnamdi Kanu's dreams to come to fruition.
Only reason why they are so keen on taking Sunday igboho down.
If I say Northerns are the bane of this country they'd come for my precious head.

But you couldn’t be more correct....as Prof Akinterinwa might say!
Re: JAMB 2021 Top 10 Best Students by Princedapace(m): 7:57pm On Sep 02, 2021
Generalwoodz:
If I say Northerns are the bane of this country they'd come for my precious head.

I always wonder why northerners don't do well in stuff like this? What is really the cause? They have been in power and ruled this country. So, what could be the problem?
U can't find them in tech, u can't find them winning awards abroad, never. Why is it so?
Re: JAMB 2021 Top 10 Best Students by Awoleesu(m): 7:58pm On Sep 02, 2021
CuteNbad:
Banditry and Cow rearing

grin
Re: JAMB 2021 Top 10 Best Students by showafrica(m): 8:07pm On Sep 02, 2021
Iliveforever:
Which one Fulani come good at?

Nothing but they occupy all top positions as the best candidates and i keep wondering how
Re: JAMB 2021 Top 10 Best Students by Nozino: 8:13pm On Sep 02, 2021
ideatoprince18:
Lagos centre of excellence

IGBO Amaka!!!

This is what we are fighting for .... Every region should be on its own and let the best brains of the region lead them ..... Just looks at how the list is made up of Igbo and Yoruba .... No Hausa .... No Fulani yet they occupy all the top agencies due to nepotism!!!!!

Watch how Nigeria will train this children and U.S and European countries would harvest them asap and use them for the betterment of their economy!!!!.

South Excel while Nurth continue to put their cut off mark at 120!!! ..... Time will tell ...

But you forgot the two Edo names there.

3 Likes

Re: JAMB 2021 Top 10 Best Students by annisy(f): 8:14pm On Sep 02, 2021
You can imagine!!!
the zone that thinks Nigeria belong to them can't even produce one candidate!!!
Re: JAMB 2021 Top 10 Best Students by Nobody: 8:16pm On Sep 02, 2021
FutureIsFemale:
Was it necessary to mention their gender?

Anyway, having high score in examinations does not define a person's success in life.
Male is clear
The future is still male at this rate
Re: JAMB 2021 Top 10 Best Students by aryzgreat: 8:20pm On Sep 02, 2021
Biafrannuke:
Why was the state of origin of the first position Chibuike not mentioned while the report took out time to mention that of others?

From Awka, Anambra state
Re: JAMB 2021 Top 10 Best Students by Legendforte: 8:21pm On Sep 02, 2021
KingOdart:

Ask yourself a question

Why is no one that schooled in South East on the list?
Truth is my state in educationally poor. We only shine in other men's lands. In fact SE has poor educational systems.
Re: JAMB 2021 Top 10 Best Students by Conrod: 8:24pm On Sep 02, 2021
adioolayi:

Exactly why he is from Lagos and schooled at Lagos...Read again his state of Origin according to the report
Are you saying that he's eligible for the obaship of lagos,wont you point to the east should he dare.
Re: JAMB 2021 Top 10 Best Students by yommen: 8:28pm On Sep 02, 2021
gistray:
Dot nation always on top lol

With the Ibo boy trained in Yoruba land. The has even probably never been to the dot nation. Mind you, when it comes to educational success, Yoruba tops. This is just one off.
Re: JAMB 2021 Top 10 Best Students by SATELLITENET: 8:28pm On Sep 02, 2021
Re: JAMB 2021 Top 10 Best Students by yommen: 8:29pm On Sep 02, 2021
Conrod:
Are you saying that he's eligible for the obaship of lagos,wont you point to the east should he dare.

If you and him eat ewedu!
Re: JAMB 2021 Top 10 Best Students by guy222: 8:32pm On Sep 02, 2021
Generalwoodz:

Since i was born and now i am getting old, i have never seen a precious flat head.
Re: JAMB 2021 Top 10 Best Students by donmik: 8:38pm On Sep 02, 2021
FutureIsFemale:

Anyway, having high score in examinations does not define a person's success in life.

Your statement is filled with sentiment and envy.

Pls, correct your heart for people
Re: JAMB 2021 Top 10 Best Students by Conrod: 8:39pm On Sep 02, 2021
guy222:
Since i was born and now i am getting old, i have never seen a precious flat head.
Well,you've said it all,you are an ideal empty skull at seventy.

2 Likes

Re: JAMB 2021 Top 10 Best Students by JANDRENTPR: 8:57pm On Sep 02, 2021
Re: JAMB 2021 Top 10 Best Students by themanderon: 8:57pm On Sep 02, 2021
Southerners killing themselves with education while the least educated northerners takes all the juicy positions in the country yet we wonder why the nation is not developed.
Re: JAMB 2021 Top 10 Best Students by kudinkarfe: 9:08pm On Sep 02, 2021
Generalwoodz:

Bros cool down. Who tell you that this children passed the exam because they are intelligent In corrupt country with corrupt system. Southerners are claiming the educated region but the truth is they are using money to buy exam question paper and be forming 2pac.
Re: JAMB 2021 Top 10 Best Students by Newton85: 9:09pm On Sep 02, 2021
Biafrannuke:
Why was the state of origin of the first position Chibuike not mentioned while the report took out time to mention that of others?
Maybe you should go and ask your Chibuike why he put Lagos as his state of origin?

3 Likes

Re: JAMB 2021 Top 10 Best Students by codemaniacs: 9:11pm On Sep 02, 2021
themanderon:
Southerners killing themselves with education while the least educated northerners takes all the juicy positions in the country yet we wonder why the nation is not developed.

the nation is not developed because in 1914 the b:ritish joined northern Nigeria that was running at a loss with southern Nigeria that was running at a profit.. and the profit that the b:ritish was meant to use to develop infrastructure in southern Nigeria was then used to stabilize northern Nigeria until 1960 when regionalism was in place which lasted until 1966 when I:ronsi abolished regionalism and reset it back to how the b:ritish wanted it... northerner takes the juicy position because of 1914 and also because its currently their turn to have the president position.

If you take the FG monthly allocations to 18 northern states and give it to 17 southern states then you'll see developments in the south..
Re: JAMB 2021 Top 10 Best Students by Newton85: 9:12pm On Sep 02, 2021
Menance:

Na why them Dy always knack una for una land. This year and every other year.
But why is no one schooling in Eboeland on the list?
Re: JAMB 2021 Top 10 Best Students by Emperor5(m): 9:18pm On Sep 02, 2021
FutureIsFemale:

Be happy with someone success so that the favour of God will locate you.

Anyway, can someone celebrate failure
Re: JAMB 2021 Top 10 Best Students by streetsoldier1(m): 9:19pm On Sep 02, 2021
greymiles:
Afonjas always behind us

ode... out of the 10 how many igbos there, and the igbos there are obviously schooled in yoruba land. If you have brain left in you, you should know that academic brilliance revolves around southwest

2 Likes

Re: JAMB 2021 Top 10 Best Students by Slurity(m): 9:28pm On Sep 02, 2021
RapistOnBail:

Body go tell 95% of them after them graduate.

Una think say labour market na una mate!

Hmm!

95% of those students on that list are children of very rich people for them to pick covenant university as school of choice and belief me, Labour market struggle is not for most of them.

2 Likes

Re: JAMB 2021 Top 10 Best Students by Uchasa(m): 9:30pm On Sep 02, 2021
streetsoldier1:

ode... out of the 10 how many igbos there, and the igbos there are obviously schooled in yoruba land. If you have brain left in you, you should know that academic brilliance revolves around southwest

Man, I'm not Igbo, but I've got to say something! What matters is the person who came first, the rest are just there so they wouldn't be disregarded of their hardwork. However, I've noticed a trend, for the last three years, the best in JAMB have all been Igbos. This year, it's Chibuike, last year, it was Egoagwuagwu Maduafokwa, in 2019, it was Ekene Ezeunala.
Give accolades when due, Igbos are really doing well! So are Yorubas!

2 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

List Of New Words Added To The English Dictionary In 2016 / WAEC: Secondary Schools To Reopen On August 4, 2020 For Exit Classes Only / What Is This Babe Doing?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.