Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,147,897 members, 7,798,990 topics. Date: Tuesday, 16 April 2024 at 01:32 PM

N150,000 Job Or Fully Funded Scholarship For Masters In Malaysia - Career (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Career / N150,000 Job Or Fully Funded Scholarship For Masters In Malaysia (18183 Views)

Should I Pursue Another Federal Job Or Leave For Canada? / Minimum Wage: Dockworkers’ Wages Rise To N150, 000 / How I Resigned From My #55,000 Job To Become Self Employed (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: N150,000 Job Or Fully Funded Scholarship For Masters In Malaysia by Mydazz(m): 10:13pm On Sep 02, 2021
This is a very unreasonable question to ask,..... there is no basis of comparison in anyway......
Life in Naija vs Malay
150k with hard labour vs 520k while schooling and flexing, maybe side hustle too
Naija BSc vs Foreign Msc........

OPs IQ level get as e be
Re: N150,000 Job Or Fully Funded Scholarship For Masters In Malaysia by grandstar(m): 10:18pm On Sep 02, 2021
shegzhkn:

Is Naija certificate not recognised globally ??

Many places don't recognize them.
Re: N150,000 Job Or Fully Funded Scholarship For Masters In Malaysia by shegzhkn: 10:20pm On Sep 02, 2021
grandstar:

Many places don't recognize them.

like where ?? in the Western world or 'places that matters' ??
Re: N150,000 Job Or Fully Funded Scholarship For Masters In Malaysia by Tomahawk99(m): 10:59pm On Sep 02, 2021
FiverrTutor:

Why do you guys come here spitting trash all the time How do you know that about Malaysia? All u said up there is total blush!t..
Na you get your data type anything you want.
Re: N150,000 Job Or Fully Funded Scholarship For Masters In Malaysia by Tomahawk99(m): 10:59pm On Sep 02, 2021
jasonex4:

RM200 is not up to ₦20,000 bro... Do ur findings..
I meant 2000 obviously.
Re: N150,000 Job Or Fully Funded Scholarship For Masters In Malaysia by Tomahawk99(m): 11:00pm On Sep 02, 2021
Limassol:
Do you live in Malaysia? You seem to have insights about the country.
I lived there 9+ years straight and my baby mama is from there.
Re: N150,000 Job Or Fully Funded Scholarship For Masters In Malaysia by Solatium(m): 11:02pm On Sep 02, 2021
Ninisun:

You must be joking with this question!
Try to milk the internet,data is not only for social medias.

Since you know the specific, point us the address afterall i didn't claim to know

1 Like

Re: N150,000 Job Or Fully Funded Scholarship For Masters In Malaysia by Tomahawk99(m): 11:02pm On Sep 02, 2021
FiverrTutor:

Why do you guys come here spitting trash all the time How do you know that about Malaysia? All u said up there is total blush!t..
A monkey will always remain a monkey.
Explain how it is trash you fool.
Re: N150,000 Job Or Fully Funded Scholarship For Masters In Malaysia by Solatium(m): 11:03pm On Sep 02, 2021
VTJN:
There is

In fact, there are tons of scholarships that comes with more juicy pack than that of the OP

Though getting it is hard to come by

Msc Scholarship?
i am aware of PhD but yet to come across that of masters
Re: N150,000 Job Or Fully Funded Scholarship For Masters In Malaysia by eziezi90(m): 11:12pm On Sep 02, 2021
Scholarship
Re: N150,000 Job Or Fully Funded Scholarship For Masters In Malaysia by osazsky(m): 12:27am On Sep 03, 2021
Ojuroye:
Take the job bro. From the savings you commit yourself to, you can still go for your Masters on a part-time basis and still grow on the job.

Oh boy so many people regret turning down a job opportunity for M’sc because by the time you finish, you are back in the labor market.

A bird at hand...
na them...civil servant mentality.. I reject it in jesus name..I earn 146k in a federal uni..they paid salary yesterday and I am left with 18k..if u pay utility in nigeria u go know the meaning of expenses and coupled with the fact that I love comfort..if not for my biz that fetches 500k a month my bro I for don mad...salary work na to write name in the morning move.settle ur boss too...last last salary work na scam but e nor let person leave...oga travel o..if u are still single..when I see my classmates in secondary sch I feel ashamed..though I was smarter than them..e get one way enter this country with 1b last 8months..na Sara the guy they do for our wats app group..like if Chelsea and wolves one play..just predict the winner..the nxt thing na bank alart..upon all the guy money nor gree finish..the other they drive mark truck for America he gets 15m yearly.. travel o..dont say I didn't warn u..I pray my children make me proud..this was not how I planned it..had big dreams and was very smart back then in sec sch..1999 but in all God has been very faithful..god I am not complaining I am doing fine but this is not wat I dreamt off..maybe before 40 god go pik my calls amen

3 Likes

Re: N150,000 Job Or Fully Funded Scholarship For Masters In Malaysia by greggng: 1:03am On Sep 03, 2021
I don't like that country . Yahoo boys don scather that place . You might be implicated for being a Nigeria ...and you will be paying for the sins of people like huspuppi ....recall he use to live in that country b4 moving to Dubai....
Re: N150,000 Job Or Fully Funded Scholarship For Masters In Malaysia by Nobody: 5:29am On Sep 03, 2021
Mydazz:
This is a very unreasonable question to ask,..... there is no basis of comparison in anyway......
Life in Naija vs Malay
150k with hard labour vs 520k while schooling and flexing, maybe side hustle too
Naija BSc vs Foreign Msc........

OPs IQ level get as e be

1 Like

Re: N150,000 Job Or Fully Funded Scholarship For Masters In Malaysia by IkeGod221(m): 7:20am On Sep 03, 2021
Boss, people will advise you based on their interest. For me, I think you should move to Malaysia for the masters for there is higher pay and you get to acquire more qualifications and experience along the line.

Please, I desire that scholarship too. A guide will be much appreciated.
Thanks in advance
Re: N150,000 Job Or Fully Funded Scholarship For Masters In Malaysia by 41lady(m): 7:50am On Sep 03, 2021
Saimeritus:
Greetings All and trust you are staying safe.
Please I would need your candid and mature advice on this issue.
Should I go for a 150k job in Nigeria or a Fully funded Scholarship for Msc in Malaysia that pays $1000 monthly plus an annual payment too.

School is starting October and would need your mature advice. Thanks.

If the 1000usd is reallyand you are sure to receive without delay go for the Msc but if the monthly allowance is not certain better stay back take the 150k job.
Re: N150,000 Job Or Fully Funded Scholarship For Masters In Malaysia by Stanleyville(m): 8:20am On Sep 03, 2021
McOluOmo:
Scholarship to Malay legit pass oo'

There are levels to girlfriends o

You've been dating leaches.

Guys wey no get girlfriend get peace of mind
Re: N150,000 Job Or Fully Funded Scholarship For Masters In Malaysia by Martins153: 9:16am On Sep 03, 2021
The amount that Scholarship with pay u in a year it will take 3+yrs to achieve it on 150k salary....
Re: N150,000 Job Or Fully Funded Scholarship For Masters In Malaysia by Martins153: 9:22am On Sep 03, 2021
U hv something that fetch u 600k plus a month and u are yet to clock 40,u are nt doing bad guy and u ar lucky to get DST federal govt job dat gave u enof time to pursue business in private sector u fit dey earn 50k and still b working frm monday 2 Saturday
osazsky:
na them...civil servant mentality.. I reject it in jesus name..I earn 146k in a federal uni..they paid salary yesterday and I am left with 18k..if u pay utility in nigeria u go know the meaning of expenses and coupled with the fact that I love comfort..if not for my biz that fetches 500k a month my bro I for don mad...salary work na to write name in the morning move.settle ur boss too...last last salary work na scam but e nor let person leave...oga travel o..if u are still single..when I see my classmates in secondary sch I feel ashamed..though I was smarter than them..e get one way enter this country with 1b last 8months..na Sara the guy they do for our wats app group..like if Chelsea and wolves one play..just predict the winner..the nxt thing na bank alart..upon all the guy money nor gree finish..the other they drive mark truck for America he gets 15m yearly.. travel o..dont say I didn't warn u..I pray my children make me proud..this was not how I planned it..had big dreams and was very smart back then in sec sch..1999 but in all God has been very faithful..god I am not complaining I am doing fine but this is not wat I dreamt off..maybe before 40 god go pik my calls amen
Re: N150,000 Job Or Fully Funded Scholarship For Masters In Malaysia by descarado: 9:54am On Sep 03, 2021
oluwamitomisin:

He may not be lying though.
Here's the application link
https://biasiswa.mohe.gov.my/INTER/index.php

I got the offer for my msc in 2013 too. Monthly allowance then was RM1200. But the govt reviewed downward to RM1000 from 2015.

The offer is available up to PhD too.
Thanks for this.
Apologies to him.
Re: N150,000 Job Or Fully Funded Scholarship For Masters In Malaysia by Limassol(m): 10:08am On Sep 03, 2021
Tomahawk99:

I lived there 9+ years straight and my baby mama is from there.
that's good bro. Would you recommend the country for hutsling?
Re: N150,000 Job Or Fully Funded Scholarship For Masters In Malaysia by Nobody: 10:16am On Sep 03, 2021
Nicholaspepe:
Bro, pls offer me the job while you leave this god-forsaken country.
I haven't been paid my peanut salary for over three months now. I cant feed, am starving. Its painful.
At times, making money in life is not just by working hard but by GRACE.
I'm frustrated, downcast and demoralized. I wish for help pls.

(Three-zero-four-six-one-four-four-four-seven-one)

FIRST BANK
Re: N150,000 Job Or Fully Funded Scholarship For Masters In Malaysia by NovusHomo(m): 11:50am On Sep 03, 2021
Saimeritus:

My Family wants me to stay in Nigeria.

What do you refer to to as "my family"?
Re: N150,000 Job Or Fully Funded Scholarship For Masters In Malaysia by waa01: 12:29pm On Sep 03, 2021
Pls where is the job....Bleep Malaysia
Re: N150,000 Job Or Fully Funded Scholarship For Masters In Malaysia by sholacsc: 1:35pm On Sep 03, 2021
Saimeritus:

My Family wants me to stay in Nigeria.
but I don’t think Malaysia is a place where you can work and stay legally without a valid permit to do so, maybe for students too I don’t know.
Re: N150,000 Job Or Fully Funded Scholarship For Masters In Malaysia by Tomahawk99(m): 2:34pm On Sep 03, 2021
Limassol:
that's good bro. Would you recommend the country for hutsling?
Not the best in the world but 1000 times better than Nigeria. If you never marry find beautiful Malay or Chinese girl marry you go enjoy SOME benefits like a citizen.
Don't EVER allow your VISA to EXPIRE cheesy grin grin Dem no dey joke o! Always carry your passport or at least remember your passport number, very important. If you loose guard your fellow naija go steal your passport sell am sharply cheesy...personally i will advise don't live in an area with a lot of Nigerians, 99% of your problems start and end with them. Naija food is the most expensive so brace up or you can eat Arab food (the best in my opinion) or Thai/Indonesian/Laos, Indian food. If you can live in Selangor state or Johor state the better because of bigger opportunities.
Just grab the opportunity bro, be careful in your doings if you dey high cheesy , don't get into a fight or bad situation because first thing police go do you drug test...Sunga Buloh prison don full with Nigerians already grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: N150,000 Job Or Fully Funded Scholarship For Masters In Malaysia by Nobody: 5:16pm On Sep 03, 2021
Solatium:

Since you know the specific, point us the address afterall i didn't claim to know

Search scholarshippositions.com, subscribe to it and you will be getting different scholarships available for EU and Non EU students.
Re: N150,000 Job Or Fully Funded Scholarship For Masters In Malaysia by Solatium(m): 8:27am On Sep 04, 2021
Ninisun:

Search scholarshippositions.com, subscribe to it and you will be getting different scholarships available for EU and Non EU students.

I once registered on that platform and all through my search i did not see a program that pays you that amount for studying at Msc level with $1k monthly stipend.

If you talk say na PhD i fit agree with you,but taught Masters with such stipend.
ọga na fat lie
Re: N150,000 Job Or Fully Funded Scholarship For Masters In Malaysia by Solatium(m): 8:37am On Sep 04, 2021
osazsky:

Ask your friend wey dey make ₦15m annually how much he pays as tax, utility and rent you will know he's not rich,you will know that na exchange rate make the money plenty,the guy can't afford not to work for 3 months he will go broke.

As for the one wet dey spend like drunken sailor,advise him to go invest his money wisely, people who made fortune greater than dat don go broke.
Micheal Jackson,Mc hammer and Mike Tyson comes to mind
Re: N150,000 Job Or Fully Funded Scholarship For Masters In Malaysia by advanceDNA: 9:00am On Sep 04, 2021
Nicholaspepe:

Oga, pls am going thru a whole lot right now. Help me if u can

I understand...Mabinu
Re: N150,000 Job Or Fully Funded Scholarship For Masters In Malaysia by Nobody: 9:15am On Sep 04, 2021
Solatium:

I once registered on that platform and all through my search i did not see a program that pays you that amount for studying at Msc level with $1k
ọga na fat lie
Re: N150,000 Job Or Fully Funded Scholarship For Masters In Malaysia by Solatium(m): 9:38am On Sep 04, 2021
Saimeritus:

Stop saying what you don't know, there are ones that pay more than $1K . Erasmus Mundus pays €1K, PTDF pays more than £1K for Scholars in UK. Don't just say what you don't know.

just checked up on that now.
thanks for the info
Re: N150,000 Job Or Fully Funded Scholarship For Masters In Malaysia by Nobody: 10:15am On Sep 04, 2021
advanceDNA:

I understand...Mabinu
Ejor es'anu

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

"3 Weeks After Reporting A Much Older Coworker, I Was Fired From My Job" - Lady / NAAPE Shuts Down Bristow Helicopters Over Sack Of 13 Nigerian Pilots,10 Engineer / Things You Should Never Say To Your Employees.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 60
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.