Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,491 members, 7,781,474 topics. Date: Friday, 29 March 2024 at 03:03 PM

Cristiano Ronaldo Sends Message To Ali Daei After Breaking Record - Sports (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Cristiano Ronaldo Sends Message To Ali Daei After Breaking Record (49952 Views)

Ronaldo Breaks Ali Daei's Record For International Goals / Ali Daei Congratulates Ronaldo As He Equals Men Goalscoring Record / Ronaldo: I Want To Break Ali Daei’s Goalscoring Record (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Cristiano Ronaldo Sends Message To Ali Daei After Breaking Record by Nicklaus619(m): 12:23pm On Sep 02, 2021
there goes the only Goat I know cool

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Cristiano Ronaldo Sends Message To Ali Daei After Breaking Record by gerrardomendes(m): 12:23pm On Sep 02, 2021
Global goalscoring supremo

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Cristiano Ronaldo Sends Message To Ali Daei After Breaking Record by careytommy37(m): 12:24pm On Sep 02, 2021
cool
Re: Cristiano Ronaldo Sends Message To Ali Daei After Breaking Record by WallStreetfx(m): 12:24pm On Sep 02, 2021
paulolee:
congrats bro on ur new feat...I always respect him as a good goal scorer but being d GOAT isnt just about goals..
that's why nobody know or mention dis ali guy dt held dis record for years wen arguing on d goat debate..
CNT wait for December to see my GOAT kiss his balloon d or award...dt would be his 7th n others would kip playing catch up..

So lewandoski wey score the highest goal in europe. With one bundesliga, German cup and top scorer in Germany last season won't collect anything. Baloon d or and FIFA should keep favouring Messi when the odds are against him.

15 Likes

Re: Cristiano Ronaldo Sends Message To Ali Daei After Breaking Record by GardenOfGod(m): 12:25pm On Sep 02, 2021
WibusJaga:

Abeg nothing to get over excited here.
I am 100% sure if Argentina was part of Europe, Messi would have achieved similar feat playing against the likes of Lithuania, Andorra, Luxembourg, Armenia, Latvia, Estonia, Faroe Islands & many other shitty European football countries.
You just hate the GOAT for nothing cheesy

9 Likes

Re: Cristiano Ronaldo Sends Message To Ali Daei After Breaking Record by GardenOfGod(m): 12:25pm On Sep 02, 2021
WibusJaga:

I am 100% sure if Argentina was part of Europe, Messi would have achieved similar feat playing against the likes of Lithuania, Andorra, Luxembourg, Armenia, Latvia, Estonia, Faroe Islands & many other shitty European football countries.
What about France? Did C-boy score against them or not! cheesy

13 Likes

Re: Cristiano Ronaldo Sends Message To Ali Daei After Breaking Record by Jonathan39: 12:25pm On Sep 02, 2021
There are more weak countries in South America than Europe. Say something else. grin grin
WibusJaga:

26 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Cristiano Ronaldo Sends Message To Ali Daei After Breaking Record by fergie001: 12:26pm On Sep 02, 2021

Re: Cristiano Ronaldo Sends Message To Ali Daei After Breaking Record by Echara: 12:26pm On Sep 02, 2021
WibusJaga:

MESSI'S name was not mentioned in the article, you're calling Messi. Don't let obsession take your joy away.

You only played what's before you. COPA American was hosted four times in six years just for Messi, I hope you know.

Just so you know, he scored a hat trick against Spain in the last world cup.

26 Likes 1 Share

Re: Cristiano Ronaldo Sends Message To Ali Daei After Breaking Record by SatanKeepOff: 12:26pm On Sep 02, 2021
IS MESSI
Unruly7:
The only goat I know
Re: Cristiano Ronaldo Sends Message To Ali Daei After Breaking Record by Adakintroy: 12:27pm On Sep 02, 2021
Respect to Ronaldo.

But Messi is still the greatest.

If you Don play ball na you go take know that one.

Them call am participant observation for psychology.
Re: Cristiano Ronaldo Sends Message To Ali Daei After Breaking Record by Laggafin: 12:27pm On Sep 02, 2021
Hnmmmmmm
Re: Cristiano Ronaldo Sends Message To Ali Daei After Breaking Record by Codes151(m): 12:27pm On Sep 02, 2021
Where is the boast?

All these mumu ppl where d copy and paste

12 Likes

Re: Cristiano Ronaldo Sends Message To Ali Daei After Breaking Record by Verance: 12:28pm On Sep 02, 2021
DJInfluence:
he talk true. How many he score against England, Spain, Germany, Italy France, Holland or even Sweden wey we no go hear word again?
Even the previous record holder self na fraud.

Ronaldo scored 7 against Sweden, he scored against Germany and France at the Euros and a hatrick against Spain at the world cup. Messi too has scored loads against useless countries. If it is that easy to score against "useless countries" why did top ballers over the years not even get up to 80 NT goals? Stop hating and appreciate greatness.

25 Likes 1 Share

Re: Cristiano Ronaldo Sends Message To Ali Daei After Breaking Record by fergie001: 12:28pm On Sep 02, 2021
Echara:

MESSI'S name was not mentioned in the article, you're calling Messi. Don't let obsession take your joy away.

You only played what's before you. COPA American was hosted four times in six years just for Messi, I hope you know.

That's all they do.... Don't Worry Yourself....They have tactically left Barca they support and grabbing at straws.

16 Likes

Re: Cristiano Ronaldo Sends Message To Ali Daei After Breaking Record by mrgreen4real(m): 12:29pm On Sep 02, 2021
WibusJaga:

Am sure if Portugal was from Asia CR7 would have scored 500 goals by now playing against Uzbekistan, Pakistan, Vietnam, Iran ....

You pple always look for flemsy excuse for someone's success.

All hail the king Ronaldo

27 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Cristiano Ronaldo Sends Message To Ali Daei After Breaking Record by Molesblack(m): 12:30pm On Sep 02, 2021
MICHEALADEX:
Nothing special about the countries Rolando has played against.

Even our national team in their worst state will use them shine.

Even France?

9 Likes

Re: Cristiano Ronaldo Sends Message To Ali Daei After Breaking Record by WallStreetfx(m): 12:32pm On Sep 02, 2021
DJInfluence:
he talk true. How many he score against England, Spain, Germany, Italy France, Holland or even Sweden wey we no go hear word again?
Even the previous record holder self na fraud.

He scored 2 against France taking them to round 16 in euro
He scored hatrick against spain, world cup group stage
He scored hatrick against sweden world cup qualifier preventing Sweden from qualifying for the world cup

Na back of tv you dey watch nii?

34 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Cristiano Ronaldo Sends Message To Ali Daei After Breaking Record by imam07: 12:33pm On Sep 02, 2021
WibusJaga:

trash. A lazy man like you will always blame his tools.

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Cristiano Ronaldo Sends Message To Ali Daei After Breaking Record by Bbbwings: 12:34pm On Sep 02, 2021
Op is that midget fan.
Enemy of progress
Where was CR7 boasting

9 Likes

Re: Cristiano Ronaldo Sends Message To Ali Daei After Breaking Record by Miller232: 12:35pm On Sep 02, 2021
WibusJaga:

Mumu so Venezuela and them bolivia na them be top team??

16 Likes 1 Share

Re: Cristiano Ronaldo Sends Message To Ali Daei After Breaking Record by Lamasta(m): 12:35pm On Sep 02, 2021
More records to break if there is any grin

1 Like

Re: Cristiano Ronaldo Sends Message To Ali Daei After Breaking Record by Olas121: 12:36pm On Sep 02, 2021
Stop hating bro
WibusJaga:

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Cristiano Ronaldo Sends Message To Ali Daei After Breaking Record by utenwuson: 12:36pm On Sep 02, 2021
WibusJaga:

your reasoning is way to low, beclouded by hates for greatness.....
CR7 has scored against every national team he has faced, be it Spain, Netherlands, Germany, Argentina, England, France, Italy and many more top footballling countries..... Messi you bootlick plays against Bolivia, Paraguay, Ecuador who are almost at the extreme end of fifa ranking.......stop being so glaringly stupid

22 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Cristiano Ronaldo Sends Message To Ali Daei After Breaking Record by UbongJamesAkpan(m): 12:38pm On Sep 02, 2021
I swear CR7 will Trouble epl

5 Likes

Re: Cristiano Ronaldo Sends Message To Ali Daei After Breaking Record by BigMoneyeye: 12:39pm On Sep 02, 2021
Funny
Re: Cristiano Ronaldo Sends Message To Ali Daei After Breaking Record by Juanmike(m): 12:40pm On Sep 02, 2021
WibusJaga:

We don't know that, he is not European.
Swallow your pain with your cup of tears.

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: Cristiano Ronaldo Sends Message To Ali Daei After Breaking Record by WarriAproko: 12:40pm On Sep 02, 2021
Na dis one Ronaldo wan take brag. grin he forget say he dun dey play top 9 for over 7years now with tapins as a striker. Why messi have been playing a play maker role and most time false 9 since after scoring 97goals for the calender year. Thats why he is the king of Asist

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Cristiano Ronaldo Sends Message To Ali Daei After Breaking Record by Adeolajude(m): 12:40pm On Sep 02, 2021
WibusJaga:

Suddenly Peru....Venezuela and co that comes to world cup to chop 8:0 against Germany and co..Messi is not facing those ones...u better use ur head to think of better things than comparing Messi and Ronaldo

9 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Mourinho Releases Statement Following Manchester United Sack / Cristiano Ronaldo: Arsene Wenger Reveals Major Problem With Manchester Utd Star / Anthony Joshua's Range Rover Stolen (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.