Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,578 members, 7,801,654 topics. Date: Thursday, 18 April 2024 at 07:36 PM

BBNaija 2021: This is the most boring season – Uche Jombo - Celebrities (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / BBNaija 2021: This is the most boring season – Uche Jombo (22098 Views)

Genevieve Nnaji, Uche Jombo, Ini Edo, Rita Dominic's "Girls Cot" Throwback Photo / Mercy Johnson, Uche Jombo Laugh Hard As Victor Osuagwu Show Dancing Move In Kano / Uche Jombo Divorces Kenney Rodriguez After Marriage Crashed - NaijaGists.com (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: BBNaija 2021: This is the most boring season – Uche Jombo by fombi: 6:16pm On Sep 02, 2021
I agree this year's house mate have ratchet and destructive personalities. They are similar to Baba go slow who came and destroy the value built by others such as our entertainers and other intelligent Nigerians who through their brilliances made Nigeria a voice over the years, baba go slow brought so much downgrade and destruction to the country. The current housemates have destroyed the value of the show.
Re: BBNaija 2021: This is the most boring season – Uche Jombo by Born2winnx: 7:15pm On Sep 02, 2021
Shakriboko:

She is an accomplished Actress, Film Producer, Director and Writer who has remained scandal free despite all her achievements. Type in her name on google and you will see a thousand and one articles, pictures and videos of her. That being said, let’s move on to the next question, who are you?

respect
Re: BBNaija 2021: This is the most boring season – Uche Jombo by Jerryherd: 7:45pm On Sep 02, 2021
africandollar:
Fulfude dey shoot for North...this one dey watch BBN for South. When dem enter your territory and declare war I guess you would have all the excitement you so desire. angry

Fulfulde is a language... Languages don't shoot, and if you are referring to Fulanis who speak fulfulde ... Why don't you also drop your phone as a man and head to North to fight for your territory instead of waiting for Uche jumbo a woman
Re: BBNaija 2021: This is the most boring season – Uche Jombo by winterfell007(m): 7:49pm On Sep 02, 2021
Onyi22:

I am who God said I am cheesy cheesy
Olosho nairaland, that's God said you are
Re: BBNaija 2021: This is the most boring season – Uche Jombo by Nobody: 8:15pm On Sep 02, 2021
Pidginwhisper:
Obviously. But why’s she still keeping the Rodriguez? The guy divorced her nau.
Mind the business that pays you grin
Re: BBNaija 2021: This is the most boring season – Uche Jombo by Nkc22: 8:17pm On Sep 02, 2021
Please bro, the attached picture, what's the history behind it?

Tinney104:
Aunty waka waka
Your memory be like makeup
E dey erase before you sleep at night undecided undecided

Re: BBNaija 2021: This is the most boring season – Uche Jombo by torera12345678: 8:50pm On Sep 02, 2021
You are damn right, I support you

1 Like

Re: BBNaija 2021: This is the most boring season – Uche Jombo by WowSweetGuy(m): 9:21pm On Sep 02, 2021
Bornsinner7:
Someone was telling me that this housemates bath together and are being filmed and the bathroom is where they do the thing but big brother doesn't put out those content for public view..

And that you get to pay a sum of money to get those content..

I didn't believe it because how can you trade peoples' nude for money.. they may sue you when dey come out of the house..

I'm still wondering if that is true?? Though I've seen bathroom clips of the then big brother africa
For this one i believe it's a lie because those rich men would have leaked the clip or pics. There are hidden sections but no bathroom naked shower clip
Re: BBNaija 2021: This is the most boring season – Uche Jombo by Bunmhi(f): 10:46pm On Sep 02, 2021
I agree
Re: BBNaija 2021: This is the most boring season – Uche Jombo by Candycrushy(f): 10:52pm On Sep 02, 2021
Shakriboko:

She is an accomplished Actress, Film Producer, Director and Writer who has remained scandal free despite all her achievements. Type in her name on google and you will see a thousand and one articles, pictures and videos of her. That being said, let’s move on to the next question, who are you?

Easy on us pls
I already developed headache by laughing to dis
Re: BBNaija 2021: This is the most boring season – Uche Jombo by wallstreetnews: 11:06pm On Sep 02, 2021
Tiwa Savage visit Big brother house

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Or3lLLsnj0I
Re: BBNaija 2021: This is the most boring season – Uche Jombo by africandollar: 6:39am On Sep 03, 2021
Jerryherd:

Fulfulde is a language... Languages don't shoot, and if you are referring to Fulanis who speak fulfulde ... Why don't you also drop your phone as a man and head to North to fight for your territory instead of waiting for Uche jumbo a woman

Copied Sir. Getting my AR-15s and heading to snuff out those baggas at your word. All I am saying is we should all show some concern about the state of the country as a whole instead of living each in our own bubble.
Re: BBNaija 2021: This is the most boring season – Uche Jombo by lastchild: 6:41am On Sep 03, 2021
Vinnie2000:

No, You are Wrong!!
It's not Sex dat makes d BBN programme Interesting..
Just like Sex Cannot make a Nollywood or Foreign film, Interesting automatically.. smiley

do you think that people would still watch this show if they totally eradicate anything like sexual immorality?
Re: BBNaija 2021: This is the most boring season – Uche Jombo by eskorelvis: 7:51am On Sep 03, 2021
YoungLionken:
No, I don't think so..

The most boring so far is the previous one( Laycon and co)...
U no serious. Laycon set was fucking interesting, even better than Mercy's set talkless of this useless current set

1 Like

Re: BBNaija 2021: This is the most boring season – Uche Jombo by EdwinBorngreat(m): 8:59am On Sep 03, 2021
[quote author=Shakriboko post=105414725]

you killed it there!!! i'm waiting for the nigga to answer your last question.
Re: BBNaija 2021: This is the most boring season – Uche Jombo by Exceed15: 1:03am On Sep 04, 2021
Your opinion as you said .

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Epic Throwback Pictures Of Nigerian Celebrities Shared By Tunde Ednut / Is Buhari's Gov Scared Of Investigating Obasanjo And Other Presidents?-Seun Kuti / Mecy Aigbe Appreciates Her Fans For Presenting New Portrait And Cake To Her.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.