Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,443 members, 7,808,590 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 01:53 PM

Why Do Men Feel This Way About Marriage?.. - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Why Do Men Feel This Way About Marriage?.. (1019 Views)

Pastor Explains Why Men Feel Excited When They Suck Their Wife's Breasts / Why Do Men Feel Tired After Love Making? / Why Are Women More Excited About Marriage? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Why Do Men Feel This Way About Marriage?.. by czarr(m): 9:21am On Sep 02, 2021
I have never in my life, in all my conversations with guys hear a man say he is looking forward to marriage...infact I would say most men marry just because they feel by society standards it's the right thing to do...children seem to be the only motivation for men.

Why do most women dream about their wedding day even as children , while the men don't seem too eager to get married. How do we reconcile the two?

1 Like

Re: Why Do Men Feel This Way About Marriage?.. by BirtherOfKings(f): 9:28am On Sep 02, 2021
czarr:
I have never in my life, in all my conversations with guys hear a man say he is looking forward to marriage...infact I would say most men marry just because they feel by society standards it's the right thing to do...children seem to be the only motivation for men.

Why do most women dream about their wedding day even as children , while the men don't seem too eager to get married. How do we reconcile the two?

Men see marriage like a project and many of them don't wear their feelings on their sleeve..therefore don't expect a man to come and tell u his dream of such..they are logical and prepare for it while many women pray for such a day becos they know that they won't spend up to 70 percent for that wedding

12 Likes

Re: Why Do Men Feel This Way About Marriage?.. by czarr(m): 9:32am On Sep 02, 2021
BirtherOfKings:

Men see marriage like a project and many of them don't wear their feelings on their sleeve..therefore don't expect a man to come and tell u his dream of such..they are logical and prepare for it while many women pray for such a day becos they know that they won't spend up to 70 percent for that wedding
Makes sense.
Re: Why Do Men Feel This Way About Marriage?.. by Dliquidmetal(m): 9:33am On Sep 02, 2021
You self reason am,what's in it for men? In truth and honesty. Women have most to gain in marriages and men just get used and mostly dumped after every sacrifices. Women see marriage as the ultimate trophy or retirement from hoeing in most cases

4 Likes

Re: Why Do Men Feel This Way About Marriage?.. by Daricon(m): 9:34am On Sep 02, 2021
In Nigerian marriage for men is more of work and work (in most cases).

Although some single men do like to get married but the current state of the economy ain't motivating
czarr:

1 Like

Re: Why Do Men Feel This Way About Marriage?.. by Ahmed0336(m): 9:35am On Sep 02, 2021
BirtherOfKings:

Percentage of women that contributes to finance their wedding are few.
Wetin men dey face eh, mouth no fit explain am.

3 Likes

Re: Why Do Men Feel This Way About Marriage?.. by thorpido(m): 9:39am On Sep 02, 2021
Who says men(some) don't look forward to marriage? Men may not just display all that emotion concerning marriage like women but there are those who do. It's like a project for such men and when they have the means and the right partner, they want to seal it.

1 Like

Re: Why Do Men Feel This Way About Marriage?.. by Daricon(m): 9:39am On Sep 02, 2021
No lies bro.

As at this morning my bro still called to remind me not to forget marriage plans (as if I no dey reason am)

Got uncles who'd call frequent concerning the same marriage thing.
They dunno what's going on with guy man here
Ahmed0336:

Percentage of women that contributes to finance their wedding are few.
Wetin men dey face eh, mouth no fit explain am.

2 Likes

Re: Why Do Men Feel This Way About Marriage?.. by yomi007k(m): 10:01am On Sep 02, 2021
Daricon:
No lies bro.

As at this morning my bro still called to remind me not to forget marriage plans (as if I no dey reason am)

Got uncles who'd call frequent concerning the same marriage thing.
They dunno what's going on with guy man here

My aunt that calls me to bug me about marriage has been cut off. When she calls, I don't pick.

Dem go push you enter highway finish come leave you to suffer am alone.

3 Likes

Re: Why Do Men Feel This Way About Marriage?.. by James4358(m): 10:03am On Sep 02, 2021
I got married last year out of obligation, rather than choice... I spent a chunk of what took me almost 2years to gather! The economic situation of the country does nt encourage most bachelors to walk this lane... Las las,. Na baby mama sure pass. Some women arent worth the stress of spending ur hard earned income to wife them.

3 Likes

Re: Why Do Men Feel This Way About Marriage?.. by siofra(f): 10:08am On Sep 02, 2021
I recently asked a man his goal in life and he said he wants to get married and have daughters. He's not Nigerian though.
Re: Why Do Men Feel This Way About Marriage?.. by Ikwerelastborn: 10:17am On Sep 02, 2021
siofra:
I recently asked a man his goal in life and he said he wants to get married and have daughters. He's not Nigerian though.
Lol,in your dreams grin cheesy cheesy grin bc it can't be whites who have all gone MGTOW
Re: Why Do Men Feel This Way About Marriage?.. by siofra(f): 10:18am On Sep 02, 2021
Ikwerelastborn:

Lol,in your dreams grin cheesy cheesy grin bc it can't be whites who have all gone MGTOW

I didn't say he is white. undecided
Re: Why Do Men Feel This Way About Marriage?.. by Lostchild(m): 10:25am On Sep 02, 2021
czarr

1. Women are completely very different being of humans, they see the wedding as a trophy. It is like being in a dating league and won a trophy.

2. If you watch TLC, you wil be convince that marriage vs wedding are two different thing, that is why you see them so so excited preparing for the wedding but not the long haul marriage.

3 Likes

Re: Why Do Men Feel This Way About Marriage?.. by benqo01(m): 10:28am On Sep 02, 2021
Truth is if every man there was to be very comfortable they will get married

1 Like

Re: Why Do Men Feel This Way About Marriage?.. by benqo01(m): 10:29am On Sep 02, 2021
Truth is if every man there was to be very comfortable they will get married,if the money is there why not? Na pocket we dey look like this
Re: Why Do Men Feel This Way About Marriage?.. by Daricon(m): 11:55am On Sep 02, 2021
You are not far from the truth boss.

Plus all this social media standard girls we've got in this generation
Smh!

benqo01:
Truth is if every man there was to be very comfortable they will get married,if the money is there why not? Na pocket we dey look like this
Re: Why Do Men Feel This Way About Marriage?.. by Savedday: 12:39pm On Sep 02, 2021
9ja girls are out to add more burden to your life instead of softening it.

In mosdii voice: They are all useless..... All of them!
Re: Why Do Men Feel This Way About Marriage?.. by Nobody: 1:56pm On Sep 02, 2021
yomi007k:

My aunt that calls me to bug me about marriage has been cut off. When she calls, I don't pick.

Dem go push you enter highway finish come leave you to suffer am alone.
the problem is your mindset. Even if no one is constantly reminding you about marriage, your dominant thought which is reflected in your words is that marriage is a highway. Remember this you are a sum total of your dominant thoughts
Re: Why Do Men Feel This Way About Marriage?.. by yomi007k(m): 2:05pm On Sep 02, 2021
Lollittaa:

the problem is your mindset. Even if no one is constantly reminding you about marriage, your dominant thought which is reflected in your words is that marriage is a highway. Remember this you are a sum total of your dominant thoughts

I accept. So I urge them to shut the hell up.
Re: Why Do Men Feel This Way About Marriage?.. by Nobody: 2:19pm On Sep 02, 2021
yomi007k:

I accept. So I urge them to shut the hell up.
Does it work?
Re: Why Do Men Feel This Way About Marriage?.. by yomi007k(m): 2:55pm On Sep 02, 2021
Lollittaa:

Does it work?
Absolutely. wink

(1) (Reply)

My Heart Is Heavy / Health Benefits Of Sex To Man And Woman That Will Amaze You / What Was The Longest Call You Ever Made?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.