Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,877 members, 7,802,821 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 10:41 PM

What Could He Be Doing Spending 4hours And More In The Bathroom? - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / What Could He Be Doing Spending 4hours And More In The Bathroom? (35963 Views)

Do You Have This In Your Bathroom? / WHY ARE MEN LIKE THIS? IS IT RIGHT FOR AN MOG TO BE DOING THIS? / Just 4hours Before Giving Birth A Woman Discovered She's Pregnant (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

What Could He Be Doing Spending 4hours And More In The Bathroom? by Nobody: 9:33am On Sep 02, 2021
My cousin brother of about 19years of age came for a visit in our house and each time it's time for his meal he'd be no where to be found within the house. This habit was a constant thing that I became too curious to know what he's up to.

So I started following every of his moves only to discover that he spends minimum of 4hours in the bathroom and this is not a case of him taking his bath, he'd later come out when he's done and there will be no signs of him taking bath.

I questioned him and he completely deny it, i always tiptoed to his room and put my ears on the bathroom door so as to pick one or two things but all to no avail and he left back for their house after spending some time with us.

Now the mom called yesterday that he was suddenly brought home from his school few moths back due to severe leg pain around his knees,the leg has swollen so much and he has been in the hospital where different tests were carried out and he was diagnosed of leg cancer and they have resulted to amputation which would be carried out any time soon, this came as a shock to everyone because there's no history of cancer in the family.

My curiosity is could he be into something which must have led to that? What manner of habits would make him hide and spend so much time in the bathroom (remember he's not taking his bath)? He has refused to own up or talk about this bathroom issues and his parents don't even know about it till I brought it up.

Please your suggestions and advise are needed.

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: What Could He Be Doing Spending 4hours And More In The Bathroom? by Pierocash(m): 9:43am On Sep 02, 2021
Iyaebe:
My cousin brother of about 19years of age came for a visit in our house and each time it's time for his meal he'd be no where to be found within the house. This habit was a constant thing that I became too curious to know what he's up to,so I started following every of his moves only to discover that he spends minimum of 4hours in the bathroom and this is not a case of him taking his bath, he'd later come out when he's done and there will be no signs of him taking bath. I questioned him and he completely deny it, i always tiptoed to his room and put my ears on the bathroom door so as to pick one or two things but all to no avail and he left back for their house after spending some time with us. Now the mom called yesterday that he was suddenly brought home from his school few moths back due to severe leg pain around his knees,the leg has swollen so much and he has been in the hospital where different tests were carried out and he was diagnosed of leg cancer and they have resulted to amputation which would be carried out any time soon,this came as a shock to everyone because there's no history of cancer in the family. My curiosity is could he be into something which must have led to that? What manner of habits would make him hide and spend so much time in the bathroom(remember he's not taking his bath)? He has refused to own up or talk about this bathroom issues and his parents don't even know about it till I brought it up. Please your suggestions and advise are needed. lalasticlala,mynd44,dominique,seun.
he could be smoking,or masturbating

108 Likes 6 Shares

Re: What Could He Be Doing Spending 4hours And More In The Bathroom? by Nobody: 9:46am On Sep 02, 2021
Pierocash:
he could be smoking,or masturbating
I don't think so else I would have perceived the smoke the several times I tiptoed to his room fixing my ears to his bathroom door so as to pick one or two things

36 Likes

Re: What Could He Be Doing Spending 4hours And More In The Bathroom? by lilvicky68(m): 10:02am On Sep 02, 2021
Spending 4 hrs in the toilet. He must be with his phone there playing games or watching film highest masturbating..

Masturbation can't cause leg cancer na..

243 Likes 8 Shares

Re: What Could He Be Doing Spending 4hours And More In The Bathroom? by Pierocash(m): 10:07am On Sep 02, 2021
Iyaebe:
I don't think so else I would have perceived the smoke the several times I tiptoed to his room fixing my ears to his bathroom door so as to pick one or two things
then he masturbates,or takes hard drugs

35 Likes 1 Share

Re: What Could He Be Doing Spending 4hours And More In The Bathroom? by Nobody: 10:12am On Sep 02, 2021
Pierocash:
then he masturbates,or takes hard drugs
I suspect so as well, could it have led to his present predicament?

1 Like 3 Shares

Re: What Could He Be Doing Spending 4hours And More In The Bathroom? by Nobody: 10:17am On Sep 02, 2021
lilvicky68:
Spending 4 hrs in the toilet. He must be with his phone there playing games or watching film highest masturbating..

Masturbation can't cause leg cancer na..
Can someone spend such hours to masturbate? he's not watching any movies else I would have heard sounds during those times I tiptoed to his bathroom door

26 Likes

Re: What Could He Be Doing Spending 4hours And More In The Bathroom? by Havesomesense(m): 10:20am On Sep 02, 2021
It can't be masturbation or hard drug that caused the leg cancer.

He is just 19.

Ask the doctor the source or course of the leg cancer.

102 Likes 4 Shares

Re: What Could He Be Doing Spending 4hours And More In The Bathroom? by DSC7: 10:21am On Sep 02, 2021
This matter deep ooooo......

Grill him to confess......

10 Likes

Re: What Could He Be Doing Spending 4hours And More In The Bathroom? by Nobody: 10:23am On Sep 02, 2021
Havesomesense:
It can't be masturbation or hard drug that caused the leg cancer.

He is just 19.

Ask the doctor the source or course of the leg cancer.
But hard drugs are carcinogenic

17 Likes

Re: What Could He Be Doing Spending 4hours And More In The Bathroom? by Nobody: 10:25am On Sep 02, 2021
DSC7:
This matter deep ooooo......

Grill him to confess......
He's not owning up to anything and he gets angry if you grill him to speak up.Though I'm not with them presently, I just want to have ideas from here.Thanks

8 Likes

Re: What Could He Be Doing Spending 4hours And More In The Bathroom? by Havesomesense(m): 10:29am On Sep 02, 2021
Iyaebe:
But hard drugs are carcinogenic

Depends on the drug.

A lot of young girls and boys have cancer and they never used hard drugs.

34 Likes 1 Share

Re: What Could He Be Doing Spending 4hours And More In The Bathroom? by Nobody: 10:36am On Sep 02, 2021
Havesomesense:

Depends on the drug.

A lot of young girls and boys have cancer and they never used hard drugs.
Yes but I'm thinking if hard drugs can also be the cause as I'm thinking towards that direction as a result of his hidden bathroom habits

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: What Could He Be Doing Spending 4hours And More In The Bathroom? by chatinent: 10:48am On Sep 02, 2021
Ritual, masturbation, loud.

5 Likes

Re: What Could He Be Doing Spending 4hours And More In The Bathroom? by chadYRN(m): 11:18am On Sep 02, 2021
hmm... from my own experience spending alot of time in the toilet masturbating for 6 yrs+, the after effects I got was internal vibrations and trembling around my legs and also all around my body, and weak legs too.

So, learn from my experience. I don't know if his, is anyway related to masturbation or not.

28 Likes

Re: What Could He Be Doing Spending 4hours And More In The Bathroom? by Nobody: 11:21am On Sep 02, 2021
chatinent:
Ritual, masturbation, loud.
Ritual? I don't think so
Re: What Could He Be Doing Spending 4hours And More In The Bathroom? by Havesomesense(m): 11:31am On Sep 02, 2021
Iyaebe:
Yes but I'm thinking if hard drugs can also be the cause as I'm thinking towards that direction as a result of his hidden bathroom habits

You can only find if you install hidden camera.

18 Likes

Re: What Could He Be Doing Spending 4hours And More In The Bathroom? by Promiseibritam: 12:14pm On Sep 02, 2021
The guy don join one secret society

12 Likes

Re: What Could He Be Doing Spending 4hours And More In The Bathroom? by lilvicky68(m): 12:21pm On Sep 02, 2021
Iyaebe:
Can someone spend such hours to masturbate? he's not watching any movies else[b]I would have heard sounds[/b]during those times I tiptoed to his bathroom door
Earpiece..

16 Likes

Re: What Could He Be Doing Spending 4hours And More In The Bathroom? by Nobody: 12:58pm On Sep 02, 2021
lilvicky68:

Earpiece..
I think it's more than just movie or masturbation,I feel he's into drugs.I feel so down

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: What Could He Be Doing Spending 4hours And More In The Bathroom? by Nobody: 12:59pm On Sep 02, 2021
chadYRN:
hmm... from my own experience spending alot of time in the toilet masturbating for 6 yrs+, the after effects I got was internal vibrations and trembling around my legs and also all around my body, and weak legs too.

So, learn from my experience. I don't know if his, is anyway related to masturbation or not.

I think there's more to it than masturbation ,do guys need to spend much time hiding themselves just to masturbate

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: What Could He Be Doing Spending 4hours And More In The Bathroom? by Nobody: 1:00pm On Sep 02, 2021
Havesomesense:

You can only find if you install hidden camera.
He's already in the hospital

1 Like

Re: What Could He Be Doing Spending 4hours And More In The Bathroom? by Moscodee1990(m): 1:04pm On Sep 02, 2021
That's strange, he might just probably having a quiet time alone

38 Likes 2 Shares

Re: What Could He Be Doing Spending 4hours And More In The Bathroom? by Drizzy5001(m): 1:52pm On Sep 02, 2021
Are u sure he is not having constipation?

26 Likes 4 Shares

Re: What Could He Be Doing Spending 4hours And More In The Bathroom? by emetisuccess(m): 1:58pm On Sep 02, 2021
Nna, make una leave all this assumption ooooo, guy, go asked that boy make him tell u weting him dey spend 4hrs dey do inside bathroom

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: What Could He Be Doing Spending 4hours And More In The Bathroom? by Kobicove(m): 1:59pm On Sep 02, 2021
Maybe he goes on Astral travel grin

74 Likes 2 Shares

Re: What Could He Be Doing Spending 4hours And More In The Bathroom? by toffyz(m): 1:59pm On Sep 02, 2021
Meditation

4 Likes

Re: What Could He Be Doing Spending 4hours And More In The Bathroom? by Gamer999: 1:59pm On Sep 02, 2021
Wanking 2hrs + poo 1hr + bath 1hr =4hrs.
Lalasticlala what do you think??

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: What Could He Be Doing Spending 4hours And More In The Bathroom? by DropsMic(m): 1:59pm On Sep 02, 2021
Soapy
Re: What Could He Be Doing Spending 4hours And More In The Bathroom? by Nobody: 1:59pm On Sep 02, 2021
Drizzy5001:
Are u sure he is not having constipation?
I don't think so I think he's into very hard drugs but what I don't understand is what type of hard drugs could lead him to spend such hours and he's on the verge of loosing one of his leg.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: What Could He Be Doing Spending 4hours And More In The Bathroom? by brosom(m): 1:59pm On Sep 02, 2021
Naira Marley song comes to mind..!

SOAPY..!! grin
Re: What Could He Be Doing Spending 4hours And More In The Bathroom? by stunnert(m): 1:59pm On Sep 02, 2021
Soapy

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Woman Left Bloodied After Her Husband Battered Her. Graphic Pics / I Caught My Husband Red - Handed With My Friend - Wife / 40% Of First Borns Are Not From Their Fathers- Dna Expert Reveals

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.