Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,147,810 members, 7,798,730 topics. Date: Tuesday, 16 April 2024 at 09:28 AM

Peter Okoye Celebrates His Wife's 47th Birthday (Photos) - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Peter Okoye Celebrates His Wife's 47th Birthday (Photos) (2649 Views)

Peter Okoye Celebrates His 36th Birthday With Omotola, His Family & Friends / Jude Okoye Celebrates P-Square's 36th Birthday With Cartoon Without Tagging Them / Peter Okoye Celebrates The Okoye Wives (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Peter Okoye Celebrates His Wife's 47th Birthday (Photos) by ebukajay184: 9:44am On Sep 02, 2021
Singer Peter Okoye of the defunct PSquare music group, took to his Instagram handle to celebrate his wife, Lola on her 47th birthday, IgbereTV reports.

He shared his wife's pictures with the caption;

"To my dear Wife,
HAPPY BIRTHDAY.
I want to take this opportunity to remind you how wonderful you are, not only to me but to all the people whose lives you touched everyday."
https://www.instagram.com/p/CTTdQV2rzgr/?utm_source=ig_web_copy_link

Lola Okoye was born on September 2nd, 1974 in Nigeria. She bears double nationality. Her father is a Nigerian while her mother is a Russian.

https://igberetvnews.com/1399327/peter-okoye-celebrates-wifes-47th-birthday-photos/

Lalasticlala

2 Likes

Re: Peter Okoye Celebrates His Wife's 47th Birthday (Photos) by ebukajay184: 9:45am On Sep 02, 2021
More

2 Likes

Re: Peter Okoye Celebrates His Wife's 47th Birthday (Photos) by Divija(f): 9:46am On Sep 02, 2021
Happy birthday ma'am continue to leave on peace with your husband

2 Likes

Re: Peter Okoye Celebrates His Wife's 47th Birthday (Photos) by Davash222(m): 9:50am On Sep 02, 2021
To my dear Wife

Chai grin

I can feel the pains from here.

Pocohantas, food is ready.

4 Likes

Re: Peter Okoye Celebrates His Wife's 47th Birthday (Photos) by internationalman(m): 9:52am On Sep 02, 2021
Paul right now

5 Likes

Re: Peter Okoye Celebrates His Wife's 47th Birthday (Photos) by kinzation(m): 9:54am On Sep 02, 2021
Make una no confuse me o
Which of the P2 come breakup for their marriage na

1 Like

Re: Peter Okoye Celebrates His Wife's 47th Birthday (Photos) by Davash222(m): 9:56am On Sep 02, 2021
kinzation:
Make una no confuse me o
Which of the P2 come breakup for their marriage na
The one his Nigerian wife promised never to leave his side till devil repent.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Peter Okoye Celebrates His Wife's 47th Birthday (Photos) by Brenn594(m): 9:57am On Sep 02, 2021
Omo! Dis gyal na spec,but na iron lady she be...anyways Hbd!!!
Re: Peter Okoye Celebrates His Wife's 47th Birthday (Photos) by Nobody: 10:00am On Sep 02, 2021
Happy birthday beautiful mama.

Your marriage no go scatter. Amen

3 Likes

Re: Peter Okoye Celebrates His Wife's 47th Birthday (Photos) by pocohantas(f): 10:00am On Sep 02, 2021
Davash222:

Chai grin
I can feel the pains from here.
Pocohantas, food is ready.

You can feel your pains ? You should very well feel it.

And what food is ready? Am I one of you that was tearing her down along tribal lines?

Whether they are together or not is not food to me. However, I would do well to call out hypocritical Nigerians like you who wished them bad all because she is from a different tribe.

Happy birthday to Lola. Nothing more graceful than a man who stands by you. Not the ones that will make you compete for your place with their whole clan and even their family dogs.

Davash222:

Now you can go, I'll call you when lunch is ready.

You will call who when lunch is ready? You reach to cook food wey I fit chop? Toor!

9 Likes

Re: Peter Okoye Celebrates His Wife's 47th Birthday (Photos) by Bodexman(m): 10:04am On Sep 02, 2021
Happy birthday Lola Omotayo Okoye.

Paul and all the Igbos family should come and wish their sister in-law a happy birthday na

Abi na fight?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Peter Okoye Celebrates His Wife's 47th Birthday (Photos) by Davash222(m): 10:04am On Sep 02, 2021
pocohantas:

And what food is ready? Am I one of you that was tearing her down along tribal lines?

Whether they are together or not is not food to me. However, I would do well to call out hypocritical Nigerians like you who wished them bad all because she is from a different tribe.

Happy birthday to Lola. Nothing more graceful than a man who stands by you. Not the ones that will make you compete for your place with their whole clan and even their family dogs.
Now you can go, I'll call you when lunch is ready.

5 Likes

Re: Peter Okoye Celebrates His Wife's 47th Birthday (Photos) by Bodexman(m): 10:05am On Sep 02, 2021
Citygal:
A

For Apple
Re: Peter Okoye Celebrates His Wife's 47th Birthday (Photos) by Bodexman(m): 10:09am On Sep 02, 2021
internationalman:
Paul right now

And Anita will still send her birthday wishes in faraway America where she's cooling off with her new man while Paul will be nursing how to attack her again.

2 Likes

Re: Peter Okoye Celebrates His Wife's 47th Birthday (Photos) by Onyi22(f): 10:12am On Sep 02, 2021
Happy birthday to a virtuous woman, God bless your new age.
Yoruba Amaka
Re: Peter Okoye Celebrates His Wife's 47th Birthday (Photos) by Amotolongbo(f): 10:14am On Sep 02, 2021
pocohantas:

Happy birthday to Lola[b]. Nothing more graceful than a man who stands by you. Not the ones that will make you compete for your place with their whole clan and even their family dogs.
perfect
Re: Peter Okoye Celebrates His Wife's 47th Birthday (Photos) by Kingjay007: 10:15am On Sep 02, 2021
Happy birthday to her.

So she's Russian too.. no wonder she's an Iron lady.

Cheers

1 Like

Re: Peter Okoye Celebrates His Wife's 47th Birthday (Photos) by Bodexman(m): 10:18am On Sep 02, 2021
I pray God gives Peter & Lola the wisdom and courage to settle the quarrel between Paul & Anita.

It's obvious Anita won't listen to Jude.

He has lost it as an elder brother.
Re: Peter Okoye Celebrates His Wife's 47th Birthday (Photos) by pretydiva(f): 10:47am On Sep 02, 2021
Beautiful wifey, beautiful children, beautiful family kiss. Happy birthday lola

2 Likes

Re: Peter Okoye Celebrates His Wife's 47th Birthday (Photos) by Juliusmomoh: 10:53am On Sep 02, 2021
Pocohatas when lunch is ready we'll call you.. Ok?
Re: Peter Okoye Celebrates His Wife's 47th Birthday (Photos) by pepperdemzombie: 11:08am On Sep 02, 2021
Happy Birthday.
Paul called her "Aunty" because she is older than Peter but NEVER addressed Jude as "Uncle" for being 14 years older than his wife.
Foolish men!

4 Likes

Re: Peter Okoye Celebrates His Wife's 47th Birthday (Photos) by pepperdemzombie: 11:09am On Sep 02, 2021
Happy Birthday.
Paul called her "Aunty" because she is older than Peter but NEVER addressed Jude as "Uncle" for being 14 years older than his wife.
Foolish men!

1 Like

Re: Peter Okoye Celebrates His Wife's 47th Birthday (Photos) by Houseofglam7(f): 11:15am On Sep 02, 2021
Happy birthday to her
Re: Peter Okoye Celebrates His Wife's 47th Birthday (Photos) by Timagex(m): 11:30am On Sep 02, 2021
Happy birthday to her.

That being said, a correct wedding photographer is here to serve you premium shots. Check my signature and make bookings...

Re: Peter Okoye Celebrates His Wife's 47th Birthday (Photos) by frank202012: 11:32am On Sep 02, 2021
pepperdemzombie:
Happy Birthday.
Foolish men!

Paul was doing that to spite her,without knowing that attack on his brother's wife is an attack on his twin brother directly.... Don't know why our Igbo ppl this intolerant....
One of my friend was buried last week,he died of high blood pressure,his family was attacking him and his wife simply because they hated the place the wife came from...now the young man is dead. Let every body rest..

2 Likes

Re: Peter Okoye Celebrates His Wife's 47th Birthday (Photos) by mastertek: 11:33am On Sep 02, 2021
They hated, castigate this guy for married Lola, but they want Davido to marry Chioma by all means, which figure of speech is that?

Bodexman:
Happy birthday Lola Omotayo Okoye.

Paul and all the Igbos family should come and wish their sister in-law a happy birthday na

Abi na fight?

2 Likes

Re: Peter Okoye Celebrates His Wife's 47th Birthday (Photos) by DEROX: 11:38am On Sep 02, 2021
mastertek:
They hated, castigate this guy for married Lola, but they want Davido to marry Chioma by all means, which figure of speech is that?

Wickedness, wink anyway OBO no send
Re: Peter Okoye Celebrates His Wife's 47th Birthday (Photos) by MufasaLion: 12:18pm On Sep 02, 2021
Live Long Lola! cool

Older lady, right way to go. tongue
Re: Peter Okoye Celebrates His Wife's 47th Birthday (Photos) by KingOfAllIgbos: 12:27pm On Sep 02, 2021
cool
Re: Peter Okoye Celebrates His Wife's 47th Birthday (Photos) by KingOfAllIgbos: 12:29pm On Sep 02, 2021
mastertek:

Present Impossible Tense. grin
Re: Peter Okoye Celebrates His Wife's 47th Birthday (Photos) by kinzation(m): 8:25am On Sep 03, 2021
Davash222:

The one his Nigerian wife promised never to leave his side till devil repent.
Oh
That troublesome Homosapien

(1) (Reply)

Download Portable Ft Destiny Boy (audio) / See Moment Nollywood Actor Freddie Leonard Proposed To Actress Peggy / Prefer Rihanna To Beyonce

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.