Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,209 members, 7,807,703 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 05:46 PM

You Think What's Happening Will Remain In North? Then You Need To Hear This! - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / You Think What's Happening Will Remain In North? Then You Need To Hear This! (2721 Views)

If You Are Not From The North, Then Why Complain About Bandits And BH? / Garba Shehu: Service Chiefs Will Remain As Far As Buhari Is Satisfied With Them / ‘Nigeria Borders Will Remain Closed’ - Mohammed Sabo Nanono, Agric Minister (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

You Think What's Happening Will Remain In North? Then You Need To Hear This! by proeast(m): 11:03am On Sep 02, 2021
The earlier Southerners break away, the better for them. The North will never recover again, I mean THEY WILL NEVER EXPERIENCE NORMAL LIFE AGAIN. There is currently hundreds of thousands of bandits currently operating in the North and millions hoping to join them.

There is an organized syndicate that is responsible for the limitless flow of AK47 rifles proliferating across that region, particularly between Libya, Mali, Niger, Chad and Northern Nigeria. Put all these together and add the massive illiteracy and poverty in that godforsaken region, then you will realize that the situation will only continue to deteriorate.

Once the North becomes saturated and awash with the hobbesian state, the competition will become unbearable for them and they will naturally start moving South for better prospects. Even Lagos won't be safe and no one would dare use our highways anymore. No one will dare go outside the cities anymore. Then gradually again, they will start infiltrating our cities. I don't need to be a CIA agent to decipher this, no because any careful observer can easily deduct it. Winter is coming o ye Southerners!

Lastly, don't think that when Buhari leaves aso rock that all these will stop, no it wouldn't because the "cancer" has metastated. The only way we can save ourselves down South is to severe our links with the North. They chose this path and must go it alone.

32 Likes 7 Shares

Re: You Think What's Happening Will Remain In North? Then You Need To Hear This! by donbachi(m): 11:10am On Sep 02, 2021
Na dem shiit am.so,make e smell dem there.
Re: You Think What's Happening Will Remain In North? Then You Need To Hear This! by butterfly777(m): 11:13am On Sep 02, 2021
The enemy of my type is my enemy.

Any tribe attacking other tribes is everyone's enemy. Let's unite against a common enemy.

1 Like

Re: You Think What's Happening Will Remain In North? Then You Need To Hear This! by Saao(m): 11:30am On Sep 02, 2021
proeast:
The earlier Southerners break away, the better for them. The North will never recover again, I mean THEY WILL NEVER EXPERIENCE NORMAL LIFE AGAIN. There is currently hundreds of thousands of bandits currently operating in the North and millions hoping to join them.

There is an organized syndicate that is responsible for the limitless flow of AK47 rifles proliferating across that region, particularly between Libya, Mali, Niger, Chad and Northern Nigeria. Put all these together and add the massive illiteracy and poverty in that godforsaken region, then you will realize that the situation will only continue to deteriorate.

Once the North becomes saturated and awash with the hobbesian state, the competition will become unbearable for them and they will naturally start moving South for better prospects. Even Lagos won't be safe and no one would dare use our highways anymore. No one will dare go outside the cities anymore. Then gradually again, they will start infiltrating our cities. I don't need to be a CIA agent to decipher this, no because any careful observer can easily deduct it. Winter is coming o ye Southerners!

Lastly, don't think that when Buhari leaves aso rock that all these will stop, no it wouldn't because the "cancer" has metastated. The only way we can save ourselves down South is to severe our links with the North. They chose this path and must go it alone.
lol, within 4 years of a sincere leader, bandits or terrorists will be wipe out. Because Buhari is weak that's why things are increasing. El-elfai said something last time which I believed him, he said no one in the forest is innocent, that airforce should go all out and bomb everyone, they already communicated same to Buhari but he refused to do so. If government wants to end, they will.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: You Think What's Happening Will Remain In North? Then You Need To Hear This! by Fejoku: 11:34am On Sep 02, 2021
proeast:

You are very correct. This has been my call for many years because I'm good at projecting into the future. The core north will never recover from the self made damage they did to themselves and it is others that will suffer it. There's extreme poverty in the far north caused by illiteracy and religion. Bad leadership and harsh climatic conditions has made it worse. If southern Nigeria with all the education, entrepreneurial spirit and friendly religion plus communal/club support can still be facing difficult challenges at survival that has pushed millions of her youth into internet fraud plus illicit drug trade, just imagine what the situation will be in the far north. It is a nightmare!
The only solution is for the South and middlebelt to break lose from them to face the consequences of their poor decisions. If we fail to break lose, millions of our own people will be killed in few years to come. You just can't help them. Where will you start from? The failure of the US in Afghanistan should be an eye opener to everyone. The US trained 300,000 Afghan troops and equipped them more than what the Taliban can ever dream of but we all can see the result today. Where Christian soldiers not been murdered by fellow soldiers of the muslim faith because they felt the terrorist are their brothers? All the effort of those soldiers have become waste.
Leave the core north to their problem while you can.

23 Likes 3 Shares

Re: You Think What's Happening Will Remain In North? Then You Need To Hear This! by 9japride(m): 11:38am On Sep 02, 2021
proeast:

[color=#006600][/color]

The North is cultural different from the south, they will never never condemn or caution their own person on like the south that values dignity. It's best every region go their way and manage their own society. It's only those who are morally bankrupt that want to cheat others and steal their wealth. The northern region is highly blessed with a lot of natural and mineral resources. If they don't like their region, they should dash the south east their land to be used in generating income through industry, agriculture and tourism. Religion is one of the major problem limiting one's thinking. Afghanistan is an example of how fanatical religion can mess a society. The earlier the south stand on their own the better, because it's a bad choice to help a drowning person especially if one is not well experienced.

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: You Think What's Happening Will Remain In North? Then You Need To Hear This! by slivertongue: 1:10pm On Sep 02, 2021
maybe...
Re: You Think What's Happening Will Remain In North? Then You Need To Hear This! by proeast(m): 4:02pm On Sep 02, 2021
Saao:
lol, within 4 years of a sincere leader, bandits or terrorists will be wipe out. Because Buhari is weak that's why things are increasing. El-elfai said something last time which I believed him, he said no one in the forest is innocent, that airforce should go all out and bomb everyone, they already communicated same to Buhari but he refused to do so. If government wants to end, they will.

Lol, you're only fantasizing. The form of islamic radicalization going on in the North now is on the same level with Afghanistan.

When you add extreme poverty, mass illiteracy, mass joblessness, very bad leadership, a porous border with failed countries etc then you will have a clear picture of how bad it is.

Lastly, with the extent of covert encouragement they received from both elites and the masses over there through rhetoric, ransom payments, fake amnesty and government pampering which all culminated to a multi billion naira industry.

I repeat that nothing can save North now, the only reasonable thing to do now is to distance ourselves as much as we can otherwise, the heat and spillover will get to Southerners soon.

2 Likes

Re: You Think What's Happening Will Remain In North? Then You Need To Hear This! by proeast(m): 4:05pm On Sep 02, 2021
I really pity the middle belt because their region has been so distorted over the years under the hegemonic core North that trying to draw a map is now a complex puzzle.

The middle belt will likely have the most shapeless map in the world if they eventually pull it off grin grin

1 Like

Re: You Think What's Happening Will Remain In North? Then You Need To Hear This! by proeast(m): 4:08pm On Sep 02, 2021
Fejoku:

You are very correct. This has been my call for many years because I'm good at projecting into the future. The core north will never recover from the self made damage they did to themselves and it is others that will suffer it. There's extreme poverty in the far north caused by illiteracy and religion. Bad leadership and harsh climatic conditions has made it worse. If southern Nigeria with all the education, entrepreneurial spirit and friendly religion plus communal/club support can still be facing difficult challenges at survival that has pushed millions of her youth into internet fraud plus illicit drug trade, just imagine what the situation will be in the far north. It is a nightmare!
The only solution is for the South and middlebelt to break lose from them to face the consequences of their poor decisions. If we fail to break lose, millions of our own people will be killed in few years to come. You just can't help them. Where will you start from? The failure of the US in Afghanistan should be an eye opener to everyone. The US trained 300,000 Afghan troops and equipped them more than what the Taliban can ever dream of but we all can see the result today. Where Christian soldiers not been murdered by fellow soldiers of the muslim faith because they felt the terrorist are their brothers? All the effort of those soldiers have become waste.
Leave the core north to their problem while you can.

Things are gradually becoming alarming already and the direction it is going has become clear like daylight yet Southern leaders are still behaving like there is nothing to be wary of. It seems their greed and foolishness won't allow them to start rallying now.

7 Likes 3 Shares

Re: You Think What's Happening Will Remain In North? Then You Need To Hear This! by BKayy: 4:13pm On Sep 02, 2021
9japride:
[color=#006600][/color]

The North is cultural different from the south, they will never never condemn or caution their own person on like the south that values dignity. It's best every region go their way and manage their own society. It's only those who are morally bankrupt that want to cheat others and steal their wealth. The northern region is highly blessed with a lot of natural and mineral resources. If they don't like their region, they should dash the south east their land to be used in generating income through industry, agriculture and tourism. Religion is one of the major problem limiting one's thinking. Afghanistan is an example of how fanatical religion can mess a society. The earlier the south stand on their own the better, because it's a bad choice to help a drowning person especially if one is not well experienced.
My dear, you have an undisputed valid point but sincerely, I won't support another conglomerate of people with different cultures post Nigeria. Ndigbo should find their square root as Yorubas find theirs.
Alaigbo is all we need.

8 Likes 2 Shares

Re: You Think What's Happening Will Remain In North? Then You Need To Hear This! by Kanixt(m): 4:13pm On Sep 02, 2021
Saao:

You too you are weak for believing elrufai. Prior to 2015 Buhari made such proclamation and still ushering stern warning to this terrorists called bandits, but did anything change for good?

You need to read between the lines on how arewa operate

1 Like

Re: You Think What's Happening Will Remain In North? Then You Need To Hear This! by hedonido: 4:29pm On Sep 02, 2021
I can imagine them increasing their deadly presence on highways in the South more than is currently the case, but it is impossible for them to penetrate Southern cities, simply because they would have no safe haven or fortress from which to launch attacks or hide.

Besides, I believe that the next president a Southern one, would have no choice but to order no holds barred bombardment of all major forests from North to South. I don't care if innocent kidnap victims are used as human shield. Burn virtually all major forests to the ground. This nonsense can end within three months if this methodical 'final solution' approach is used.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: You Think What's Happening Will Remain In North? Then You Need To Hear This! by BeardedMeat(m): 5:10pm On Sep 02, 2021
proeast:

Lol, you're only fantasizing. The form of islamic radicalization going on in the North now is on the same level with Afghanistan.

When you add extreme poverty, mass illiteracy, mass joblessness, very bad leadership, a porous border with failed countries etc then you will have a clear picture of how bad it is.

Lastly, with the extent of covert encouragement they received from both elites and the masses over there through rhetoric, ransom payments, fake amnesty and government pampering which all culminated to a multi billion naira industry.

I repeat that nothing can save North now, the only reasonable thing to do now is to distance ourselves as much as we can otherwise, the heat and spillover will get to Southerners soon.

But my question is, after the south goes their way, how will that stop bandits terror from still infiltrating the south from the north?

Will there be giant walls barricade or will it be the southern security forces that would defeat them?

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: You Think What's Happening Will Remain In North? Then You Need To Hear This! by Buckeyemedia1: 5:16pm On Sep 02, 2021
Saao:
When they Bomb them indiscriminately, it is these same hypocrite lawyers & people like you, that will run to international court of justice shouting crimes against humanity? You people your hypocrisy is your downfall.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: You Think What's Happening Will Remain In North? Then You Need To Hear This! by Buckeyemedia1: 5:19pm On Sep 02, 2021
BeardedMeat:
But my question is, after the south goes their way, how will that stop bandits terror from still infiltrating the south from the north?

Will there be giant walls barricade or will it be the southern security forces that would defeat them?
Don’t mind that mindless pikin, which air force & Army will he use to repel them, what will stop Cameroon from invading their territory old parts of Eastern Nigeria? Then they will run to Nigeria for help to come & mediate? Who will demarcate the border lines? Till date Cross Rivers is in dispute with Ebonyi state over boundary lines, Anambra state is contesting oil wells with Kogi State, Imo State is contesting boundaries with Rivers State? Sometimes these children have heads filled with vacuum & feel they have the audacity to criticize people in power but by their words have nothing to offer.
Re: You Think What's Happening Will Remain In North? Then You Need To Hear This! by BeardedMeat(m): 6:00pm On Sep 02, 2021
Buckeyemedia1:
Don’t mind that mindless pikin, which air force & Army will he use to repel them, what will stop Cameroon from invading their territory old parts of Eastern Nigeria? Then they will run to Nigeria for help to come & mediate? Who will demarcate the border lines? Till date Cross Rivers is in dispute with Ebonyi state over boundary lines, Anambra state is contesting oil wells with Kogi State, Imo State is contesting boundaries with Rivers State? Sometimes these children have heads filled with vacuum & feel they have the audacity to criticize people in power but by their words have nothing to offer.
All these are internal disputes that could be settled. The south must extricate itself from the self destructive north now before it's too late.

11 Likes 3 Shares

Re: You Think What's Happening Will Remain In North? Then You Need To Hear This! by Danzysb(m): 6:24pm On Sep 02, 2021
This is serious,the south should build walls barricades and also really fortify their military with the airforce and military.
Igbos know their land,yorubas know theirs,the tribes in the so called niger delta tribes know theirs,state creations don't define anything in the real sense,it'll work anyways.

1 Like

Re: You Think What's Happening Will Remain In North? Then You Need To Hear This! by hedonido: 6:38pm On Sep 02, 2021
BeardedMeat:

The major advantage is that there will be no lack of political will to deal ruthlessly with any Fulani elements caught doing rubbish in Southern Nigeria. Even now the problem is one of political will. It has always been. Because the political leaders are either northerners or southern political mugus eager to appease Northern sentiments, they have been unwilling to go all out against terrorism in the North - starting with Boko Haram and now deteriorating into so-called banditry. .

An independent Southern Nigeria would have no such shackles. In fact, any Fulani looking element sighted in the Southern bushes/perimeters would be an endangered species and it would be quasi-legally acceptable to butcher the bastards on sight.

6 Likes

Re: You Think What's Happening Will Remain In North? Then You Need To Hear This! by AntiBalaka: 6:46pm On Sep 02, 2021
Colonialism was the best thing to happen to the people that live in the region now called Nigeria.

What you are seeing in the north and about every place else, is a natural devolution back to the ways and norms of the tribesmen that live in Nigeria.

These days we keep blaming Colonialism for all our woes forgetting that if it wasn't for the likes of Lugard, the Fulani Caliphate would have surely conquered the entire south and middle-belt.

If it was not for Lugard and the British, whom the Igbos blame for all their perceived woes, same Igbos would have been harvested into extinction by the slave trade.

The Binis would still have been doing their open-air human sacrifices, the Effik would still be killing their twins, the Fulani would have been busy raping upandan (just as they are doing now).

The honest truth is that the average Nigerian is evil.

1 Like

Re: You Think What's Happening Will Remain In North? Then You Need To Hear This! by AntiBalaka: 6:48pm On Sep 02, 2021
hedonido:

The major advantage is that there will be no lack of political will to deal ruthlessly with any Fulani elements caught doing rubbish in Southern Nigeria. Even now the problem is one of political will. It has always been. Because the political leaders are either northerners or southern political mugus eager to appease Northern sentiments, they have been unwilling to go all out against terrorism in the North - starting with Boko Haram and now deteriorating into so-called banditry. .

An independent Southern Nigeria would have no such shackles. In fact, any Fulani looking element sighted in the Southern bushes/perimeters would be an endangered species and it would be quasi-legally acceptable to butcher the bastards on sight.

With the kind of useless southern leaders we have now, where elected governors are behaving like appointees of the President what makes you think they will have the clout or diplomatic dexterity in dealing with the Fulani?

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: You Think What's Happening Will Remain In North? Then You Need To Hear This! by hedonido: 6:59pm On Sep 02, 2021
AntiBalaka:

With the kind of useless southern leaders we have now, where elected governors are behaving like appointees of the President what makes you think they will have the clout or diplomatic dexterity in dealing with the Fulani?

The governors and other Southern politicians are only doing eye service to the president and to northern political interests because of the current setup where the North effectively control Nigeria's oil wealth. Of course that very unfortunate advantage that the North currently enjoys, which is the ONLY thing giving them 'mouth' and power now, would disappear with disintegration.

When Southern politicians know that they now control the oil wealth of the South, and that the North has nothing else to offer other than insecurity woes and nuisance, that's when their true colours would manifest. They loathe the northern leeches and irritants as much as the average southern masses do. The bloodbath would be epic.

Take the oil wealth away from the North's control and see how their so-called power would dissipate and their uselessness would be laid bare.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: You Think What's Happening Will Remain In North? Then You Need To Hear This! by BeardedMeat(m): 7:01pm On Sep 02, 2021
hedonido:

Political will... that's it. Thank you.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: You Think What's Happening Will Remain In North? Then You Need To Hear This! by proeast(m): 7:11pm On Sep 02, 2021
BeardedMeat:

Lol, I'm surprised you're asking this sort of question. It's a no brainer, once we go our separate ways, no fulani herdsmen, Boko Haram or bandits would dare attack any part of Biafra or Oduduwa. They will have no choice than to be operating in their enclave. For instance, if herdsmen attack a village in Abia State, the entire area will be cordoned off untill the culprits are apprehended.

Secondly, there won't be open grazing. So any isolated attack anywhere will be easily dealt with. Should they operate from any fulani or Hausa settlement, then the entire settlement will be codoned off and house to house search conducted until the criminals are arrested.

Balkanization will restore peace across Southern Nigeria.

3 Likes

Re: You Think What's Happening Will Remain In North? Then You Need To Hear This! by proeast(m): 7:15pm On Sep 02, 2021
Buckeyemedia1:

Stop yapping rubbish kiddo. You're totally ignorant undecided

1 Like

Re: You Think What's Happening Will Remain In North? Then You Need To Hear This! by NeloNelo: 7:15pm On Sep 02, 2021
proeast:

Lol, I'm surprised you're asking this sort of question. It's a no brainer, once we go our separate ways, no fulani herdsmen, Boko Haram or bandits would dare attack any part of Biafra or Oduduwa. They will have no choice than to be operating in their enclave. For instance, if herdsmen attack a village in Abia State, the entire area will be cordoned off untill the culprits are apprehended.

Secondly, there won't be open grazing. So any isolated attack anywhere will be easily dealt with. Should they operate from any fulani or Hausa settlement, then the entire settlement will be codoned off and house to house search conducted until the criminals are arrested.

Check this out https://thegisthouse.com/herdsmen-post-their-photos-on-facebook-wall-of-a-woman-after-stealing-her-phone-in-adamawa/
Re: You Think What's Happening Will Remain In North? Then You Need To Hear This! by ConqueredWest: 8:56pm On Sep 02, 2021
Buckeyemedia1:

In your myopic mind, Cameroon can defeat Biafra in a war

Na small pikin you be
Re: You Think What's Happening Will Remain In North? Then You Need To Hear This! by ConqueredWest: 8:59pm On Sep 02, 2021
proeast:

Stop yapping rubbish kiddo. You're totally ignorant undecided

Na real kiddo him be

Imagine the aturu thinks Cameroon can defeat Biafra in a war

Population, Tech & Finance does Cameroon have these more than Biafra.?

1 Like

Re: You Think What's Happening Will Remain In North? Then You Need To Hear This! by BeardedMeat(m): 9:19pm On Sep 02, 2021
proeast:

I needed reassurance that our people really know what they want.
Thanks mahn!

2 Likes

Re: You Think What's Happening Will Remain In North? Then You Need To Hear This! by BeardedMeat(m): 9:24pm On Sep 02, 2021
AntiBalaka:

Eyes don open. If government stays closer to the people, the mass action against any corrupt official would be very personal and fought in his father's house. The stoning started abroad.

1 Like

Re: You Think What's Happening Will Remain In North? Then You Need To Hear This! by Lovelive: 9:49pm On Sep 02, 2021
You ll not die young

proeast:

2 Likes

Re: You Think What's Happening Will Remain In North? Then You Need To Hear This! by Uchek(m): 10:01pm On Sep 02, 2021
Totally agree with you!

proeast:

2 Likes

(1) (2) (Reply)

The Unthinkable Happened This Morning At A Hotel In Ogun State / Who Can You Identify From This Picture / Why Northern Preachers Are Seriously Against Tinubu

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 118
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.